Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:24:54 AM

Btw, we've already exchanged 38.67M old FindYouCoins for 3.867M new FindCoins (50% of all distributed FindYouCoins) - check FindYouCoin burn address balance

Wow ... it's already half of it being exchanged ...

Way to go and nicely done FindCoin dev. team ...

Really appreciated ...

Other than that ...

I'm grateful that we are always stay strong together as a great community ... FindCoin community ...

Cheers ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:40:08 AM

I am bought something FindYouCoins on C-Cex. Then I download FindYouCoins wallet but  will not sync. How do I replace FindYouCoins for FindCoins at the users guide on http://www.findcoin.info/exchange.html. ? Can I send coins directly the from wallet  exchange C-Cex to  FndToNewFndBurnAddressXXXXXXWXXnTA (quote: " 2) Send the coins you want to exchange to FndToNewFndBurnAddressXXXXXXWXXnTA )?

You shouldn't exchange your FindYouCoins to FindCoin. At least, FindYouCoins have some value, but FindCoin is no value. This is totally a shitcoin comes with stupid dev. Dev is still holding about 13M (70%) of the coin, makes it valueless. If you see the trading topic, DenKoma is one of the dev and he is selling massive coin at any price.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:15:10 AM

I am bought something FindYouCoins on C-Cex. Then I download FindYouCoins wallet but  will not sync. How do I replace FindYouCoins for FindCoins at the users guide on http://www.findcoin.info/exchange.html. ? Can I send coins directly the from wallet  exchange C-Cex to  FndToNewFndBurnAddressXXXXXXWXXnTA (quote: " 2) Send the coins you want to exchange to FndToNewFndBurnAddressXXXXXXWXXnTA )?

You shouldn't exchange your FindYouCoins to FindCoin. At least, FindYouCoins have some value, but FindCoin is no value. This is totally a shitcoin comes with stupid dev. Dev is still holding about 13M (70%) of the coin, makes it valueless. If you see the trading topic, DenKoma is one of the dev and he is selling massive coin at any price.

you made a brand new account just to tell us that  Cheesy
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:16:47 AM

-snip-

hello my wallet still not syncron almost 2 day

Do you have connections to the network?

yeah i  had over 66 connection to the network

Try erasing everything except peers.dat, FindCoin.conf, and wallet.dat.

and let the the wallet download blockchain again ?

Yep, download the chain again and see if it helps.

now it work thanks
DenKoma

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:29:32 AM

show me where I sell my coins  Grin

...in some strange way I'm fascinated by you guys. There's literally no moral barriers you can't break for some - not even tiniest profit, but for a slightest hope for such tiniest profit...

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
DenKoma

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:58:48 AM

The FindCoin.info site is updated

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Angel2

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:29:02 AM

...in some strange way I'm fascinated by you guys. There's literally no moral barriers you can't break for some - not even tiniest profit, but for a slightest hope for such tiniest profit...

It's a small mistake. The one who selling is redsnow, who I believe that he is in the dev team also.
I have a question for you: What happens if I am not happy with your fucking Findcoin and I want to exchange it for the old FindYouCoin?
Quadmium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:38:35 AM

It's a small mistake. The one who selling is redsnow, who I believe that he is in the dev team also.
I have a question for you: What happens if I am not happy with your fucking Findcoin and I want to exchange it for the old FindYouCoin?

Redsn0w is an escrow, selling his own exchanged coins. Also, where are you getting 70% from? You are making baseless accusations. In addition, notice how FindYou's value went from 1 sat to 20 sat as it is able to be exchanged. Without FindCoin, FindYou is worth nothing.
Angel2

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:09:20 AM

Redsn0w is an escrow, selling his own exchanged coins. Also, where are you getting 70% from? You are making baseless accusations. In addition, notice how FindYou's value went from 1 sat to 20 sat as it is able to be exchanged. Without FindCoin, FindYou is worth nothing.

3.8M coins are exchanged, 4M coins are distributed. And you hold the rest. What a shame, the coin to find scammers has found its own daddy to be a scammer. Moreover, you have answered my question yet.
Quadmium

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:23:53 AM

3.8M coins are exchanged, 4M coins are distributed. And you hold the rest. What a shame, the coin to find scammers has found its own daddy to be a scammer. Moreover, you have answered my question yet.

The faucet coins are currently in voting and will (most likely) be burned tomorrow. Also, there are 2.26M coins in redsn0w's escrow (not the dev team) - the only coins we are holding are the ones for the exchange. In regards to your question, it makes no sense as the FindYou sent is burned, and therefore it is a one way exchange.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:28:06 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 07:42:10 AM by redsn0w

show me where I sell my coins  Grin

Yes, Quadmium  is right. I'm selling my own coin exchange with the old findYouCoin with the rate 10:1  (a reasonable rate) and I'm also still holding the  2,26 mln  FIND ( now it's exactly : 2255641.5945113  FIND  at this address : FmEqKohExKEgj7oFEKG7f9rh2AnSfSKF37   verify it with the blockExplorer).

So I'm thinking that you come here only to spread FUD , or am I wrong ?   However, this coin has a big potentiallity   because there are a great devTeam and obviously a great community that support it. Now I think we need a exchange because the "faucet distribution" will not work anymore , so the people need a place to buy/sell FIND easily.  Beware of that user "hunterwolf " he has wrote :

WTB 200K Findcoins at 100sat each. You send findcoin first. After 10 confirmation, i send BTC to you.  If anyone interested, pm me. thx.

... but he wants that the seller *must* send  first , and he doesn't want to use an escrow.
Angel2

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:19:15 AM

Yes, Quadmium  is right. I'm selling my own coin exchange with the old findYouCoin with the rate 10:1  (a reasonable rate) and I'm also still holding the  2,26 mln  FIND ( now it's exactly : 2255641.5945113  FIND  at this address : FmEqKohExKEgj7oFEKG7f9rh2AnSfSKF37   verify it with the blockExplorer).

So I'm thinking that you come here only to spread FUD , or am I wrong ?   However, this coin has a big potentiallity   because there are a great devTeam and obviously a great community that support it. Now I think we need a exchange because the "faucet distribution" will not work anymore , so the people need a place to buy/sell FIND easily.  Beware of that user "hunterwolf " he has wrote :

WTB 200K Findcoins at 100sat each. You send findcoin first. After 10 confirmation, i send BTC to you.  If anyone interested, pm me. thx.

... but he wants that the seller *must* send  first , and he doesn't want to use an escrow.

Two of you, please answer the question in the red text. I have exchanged 2.5M old FindYouCoin to your FindCoin and now I've found that it's valueless?HuhHuh?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:28:42 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 08:40:24 AM by redsn0w

Two of you, please answer the question in the red text. I have exchanged 2.5M old FindYouCoin to your FindCoin and now I've found that it's valueless?HuhHuh?

No one have obliged you to exchange the findYouCoin >> with the new FIND.  You could esily sold your FindYouCoin in one of the  exchange , listen to me... if you come here and try to ruin  FIND I think you will not Succeed.
Angel2

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:47:13 AM

No one obbligated you to echange the findYouCoin >> with the new FIND.  You could esily sold your FindYouCoin in one of the  exchange , listen to me... if you come here and try to ruin  FIND I think you will not Succeed.
Yes, but you and the dev promised a lot of things in the old and new FIND thread. And now, what is delivered? The distribution is failed (or partially failed, if you like), the community is very few. If you pay attention, there are very few comments in this thread and I often have to find the thread at page 2 or 3.

Moreover, do you want to buy something that does not have any guarantee? Exchange means I bought your FindCoin with my FindYouCoin and now, I am very upset with it. I'm sure that a lot of people here have the same mood as me.

Burn the remaining fucking coins, and list it on any fucking exchange. Or the coin will dead before you can develop anything.
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:16:30 AM

No one obbligated you to echange the findYouCoin >> with the new FIND.  You could esily sold your FindYouCoin in one of the  exchange , listen to me... if you come here and try to ruin  FIND I think you will not Succeed.
Yes, but you and the dev promised a lot of things in the old and new FIND thread. And now, what is delivered? The distribution is failed (or partially failed, if you like), the community is very few. If you pay attention, there are very few comments in this thread and I often have to find the thread at page 2 or 3.

Moreover, do you want to buy something that does not have any guarantee? Exchange means I bought your FindCoin with my FindYouCoin and now, I am very upset with it. I'm sure that a lot of people here have the same mood as me.

Burn the remaining fucking coins, and list it on any fucking exchange. Or the coin will dead before you can develop anything.

Nobody has promised you anything. It was your decision to buy old findyoucoins to exchange it for new findcoins. Personally i believe you have made a new account here for spreading FUD. But you're only one more idiot in the cryptoscene.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:36:48 AM

No one have obliged you to exchange the findYouCoin >> with the new FIND.  You could esily sold your FindYouCoin in one of the  exchange , listen to me... if you come here and try to ruin  FIND I think you will not Succeed.

+1 this is free market anyone does what he wants. Yes there is no obligation to be part of any free coin. Find is going to be widely adopted very soon.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:57:21 AM

The FindCoin.info site is updated

website is looking great also vote is closing soon and we should move on. those that see potential in this coin will join this community eitherway. can the devs comment on this please?

address : FrtCCzV5yRphR1vaM75u1zeQmixc5voMxL
don't put address(es) in your posts, otherwise topic may get deleted.

this space is intentionally left blank
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:25:47 AM

No he does have a point actually, Redsnow quote because there are a great team (i agree totaly) and obviously a great community that supports it i also agree. So why is it when people on the exchange page are selling for roughly 400sat to 5000sat plus, you jump in and show people they need to pay no more than 100sat for a bundle?>> you clearly do not think its that great do you?

The price of findyou on the exchange at the time you wanting to dump was 20 sat, so thats a minimum of 200sat for FIND they should have been sold for and you come in with half the price.

You are actually the first real dumper looking at that page and you are supposed to be trusted lol

Anyway said what i wanted, but i don't want this coin succeed because i am probably fudding the truth  Roll Eyes

EDIT: And now you think we need an exchange even knowing the devs have know want for 1 for around 6months? On one hand you believe they are great on the other you obviously do not listen to a word of what they really want!! I dislike you dumper alot what an annoying person to be part of this, contradicting an no care for the coin, why are you here, that's right to dump your coin and move on.

Angel2

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:47:17 AM

Totally do not understand.
I don't fud anything. I am just saying the right things.
frontier8

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:06:35 AM

any exchange now? Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: