Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

Date: 1/27/2015 13:58
To: FndToNewFndBurnAddressXXXXXXWXXnTA
Transaction ID: c7f490cc2b2762c5480c129385c2d511d02e0d4f68992e4cf82a366f6635b802

I see instruction from  www.findcoin.info/exchange.html
But until now i can't get anything confirmation
Maybe i'm late or wrong?

Nope, you are not late or wrong, it's just since 15/01/2015 it takes more time (up to 7-10 days) to exchange coins - we've announced it in OP.

I'll send all coins, pending for exchange, in next 2-3 hours; you'll get the notifications via e-mail you've provided.

Ok, i'll be waiting, until now i have not receive email notifications

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:01:06 PM

New coin's logo plus so many other great things happening just optimistic that Find will achieve the target for what is was created. Find must succeed to secure the investment of little investors. Find will do progress .

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:49:20 AM

That is a great physical coin design, been away a bit long being back is refreshing.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:55:07 AM

Not pixel-perfect, but - how about such kind of coin design?   Grin

Great Logo Design, simple and straight to the point. Smiley

You guys should consider getting some physical coins made up that you can attach a holograph to on the back with private key underneath for cold storage the DIY method.

It would be pretty cool and it is also cheap if you get them made out of Copper or Nickel you just send them your design and it get's printed onto them Smiley

You just have to get the Holograms separately.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:04:50 AM

Check e1ghtSpace's recent posts and you will see how he/she is abusing the trust system and has maliciously editted posts so that warnings about Spreadcoin go unheard.

Will the FindCoin community use similar censor and silence techniques when the time comes to deal with the naysayers ?

Check this thread - and Pre-ann one to see that all naysayers' posts are still there. We didn't delete/edit any of it.

As for e1ghtSpace's "malicious" activity - you can address all accusations to him personally or in any other new or related thread; here we discuss FindCoin, not SpreadCoin or e1ghtSpace  Smiley
I simply quoted him a specific part of his post. Hippie Tech is a troll.

"Maliciously edited a post" yeah sure. Where is such a maliciously edited post?

And how am I abusing the trust system??
TwiddlerD

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:41:49 AM

Check e1ghtSpace's recent posts and you will see how he/she is abusing the trust system and has maliciously editted posts so that warnings about Spreadcoin go unheard.

Will the FindCoin community use similar censor and silence techniques when the time comes to deal with the naysayers ?

Check this thread - and Pre-ann one to see that all naysayers' posts are still there. We didn't delete/edit any of it.

As for e1ghtSpace's "malicious" activity - you can address all accusations to him personally or in any other new or related thread; here we discuss FindCoin, not SpreadCoin or e1ghtSpace  Smiley

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

Don't take him seriously !!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/534nbU9.png?1
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:49:40 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 09:28:27 AM by e1ghtSpace

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

Don't take him seriously !!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/534nbU9.png?1
It's funny you bring that picture up.

It's from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.1780

Hey Hippie Tech, my post was maliciously edited on that page.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:11:20 PM

Hmmmm, today was one more time bitcointalk offline, make decision mates to register and start follow the official FINDCOIN Forum: http://forum.findcoin.info/index.php
Just register and discus in it.., its made for you all....
Why to make and do new things after you  don't use them .. ? why DEVs to spend time for nothing ? You all ask for new things.., for future decisions.., but after we have something new.., you just don't use it...
I ask you all: why you do it ? Not enough activity at the pools, nothing at the new forum, nothing at IRC...., and much of you cry why the price going down etc..., and much of you just dump your FindCoins ..., if you want we to go forward ...., we need your help for everything ..., like all say it's community COIN.., so let the community make it great....
Was opened and threads for scamers, almost nothing there, at the forum you can do it w/o problems, we can talk about everything..., if you all just don't want to stay and watch every one  who make something new to scam you, or to be rdy for the next just coin in the dust and you loss your investit./money...
I'm really disappointed .... sorry cuz that I'm just ltl away from that now .....  Undecided
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:15:27 PM

I was back, and I've sent you a PM @DenKoma. Let me know , thanks again for the attention and sorry for the trouble.

redsn0w
fantoos

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:46:23 PM

Just watch progress and much hopeful for Find to be successful and help us to find the scamers from crypto land. Find will do its job very very well.

fantoos

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:19:06 PM

C-cex is going to delist the Find ? I just received news letter indicating that from next delisted coins on is Find too. We need to move the volume in order to keep it listed there.

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:24:27 PM

C-cex is going to delist the Find ? I just received news letter indicating that from next delisted coins on is Find too. We need to move the volume in order to keep it listed there.
Yeah but its FindYouCoin, the ancestor of Findcoin. I think nothing to worry about...
nikl

Activity: 635

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:30:25 PM

It is FindYouCoin not FIND, but FIND will die too without exchange.
As for me it is perspective coin, but community forgets about it. I think
that idea of no pump'n'dump is not so good for crypto, because even BTC is
first of all pump'n'dump coin and only secondly is used as means of payment.
Wopin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:36:05 PM

Only devs forget that... All People want find to be listed in exchanges...
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

From day one majority of the guys here reminded me of school kids whining to mummy they want that new toy etc watching people keep stressing how much this coin needs an exchange!

All the excitement at the beginning has turned to a ghost town after they all dumped there 2 dollars worth of FindCoin at the earliest chance like minutes after being on an exchange lol

It's sad to see a coin that had alot of hope turn to this threw greed but good to see the fake little girls gone.

Serious question to all you guys that want it on another exchange! What do you think will happen that it needs to be there so much?? MOOOOOOOOON? lol i know what will happen and i will give you a hint-- the opposite to what you think  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Smiley Grin Shocked Wink     
nikl

Activity: 635

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:14:45 AM

From day one majority of the guys here reminded me of school kids whining to mummy they want that new toy etc watching people keep stressing how much this coin needs an exchange!

All the excitement at the beginning has turned to a ghost town after they all dumped there 2 dollars worth of FindCoin at the earliest chance like minutes after being on an exchange lol

It's sad to see a coin that had alot of hope turn to this threw greed but good to see the fake little girls gone.

Serious question to all you guys that want it on another exchange! What do you think will happen that it needs to be there so much?? MOOOOOOOOON? lol i know what will happen and i will give you a hint-- the opposite to what you think  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Smiley Grin Shocked Wink     

If the coin is worth and investors are interested in it, dumpers can't kill it and if it worth nothing you can for ever and day admire it in your wallet.
fantoos

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:11:28 AM

Yeah but its FindYouCoin, the ancestor of Findcoin. I think nothing to worry about...
Cool , I just watched too that is findyoucoin thanks for clarifying. But that was not easy to replace Findyoucoin with Find because that was already listed. Now we need to start from zero to get listed again.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:23:30 AM

maybe that is the right moment for a switch at C-Cex. The Dev team could talk to C-Cex and explain that FindCoin substituted FindYouCoin and thus the coins should be substituted there too, as the interest in FindYouCoin is vanishing and the exchange is not earning on the fees any more.

this space is intentionally left blank
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:57:31 AM

If the coin is worth and investors are interested in it, dumpers can't kill it and if it worth nothing you can for ever and day admire it in your wallet.

My friend that was not an answer, dumpers surley can kill it because they did kill/hurt the community and coin because they was the community an without that, well.

Where are the investors interested in it? unofficial trading thread? Yobit exchange? Where is the volume regardless of price?

They was question that you need not answer i already know.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:33:06 PM

so finally this coin is dead? so sad because this coins seems very nice, but...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: