Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs  (Read 292704 times)
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

Yobit has allowed users to buy Pesobit (PSB) from the wrong chain for 7 months now.

Pesobit has been updated to Pesobit 1.1 in January, this was a hard fork, and we are still waiting for them to upgrade the software on their side so we can trade PSB at Yobit too, but why is it taking such a long time?

Of course, they allow people to send in BTC to buy Pesobit, but now we cannot withdraw, because they are running the wrong chain.

We will never stop requesting that Yobit fixes this issue, here and in many other threads, we want our PSB back.

It's sad that our request campaign might make Yobit look like a scam, but the quicker they fix Pesobit, the quicker we will stop.

didn't you said before you weren't part of the scam PSB team?

the total supply of PSB were just 21 Million and you added 10Million more i don't think you will have scarcity after 100 decades. you cna still go on scamming still and add more 10 million PSB, no one complains anyway but me.

Any chance u are part of Yobit and can help me with that frozen withdrawal ?
dreammaster80

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

Yobit has allowed users to buy Pesobit (PSB) from the wrong chain for 7 months now.

Pesobit has been updated to Pesobit 1.1 in January, this was a hard fork, and we are still waiting for them to upgrade the software on their side so we can trade PSB at Yobit too, but why is it taking such a long time?

Of course, they allow people to send in BTC to buy Pesobit, but now we cannot withdraw, because they are running the wrong chain.

We will never stop requesting that Yobit fixes this issue, here and in many other threads, we want our PSB back.

It's sad that our request campaign might make Yobit look like a scam, but the quicker they fix Pesobit, the quicker we will stop.

the total supply of PSB were just 21 Million and you added 10Million more i don't think you will have scarcity after 100 decades. you cna still go on scamming still and add more 10 million PSB, no one complains anyway but me.

same goes here i have a withdrawals frozen for 10 days now this is ridiculous i tryed contacting the admins everywhere i could including private messages but they dont boder eventhough one of them was online after i sent the messages.im gonna continue buging them with messages till they fix it its the only solution i can think of.if they had a message saying "hey idiots for a fast processing max amount is x" this mess wouldnt take place but they dont.you have to guess after you get burned.lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.
oldloco

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:31:29 AM

same goes here i have a withdrawals frozen for 10 days now this is ridiculous i tryed contacting the admins everywhere i could including private messages but they dont boder eventhough one of them was online after i sent the messages.im gonna continue buging them with messages till they fix it its the only solution i can think of.if they had a message saying "hey idiots for a fast processing max amount is x" this mess wouldnt take place but they dont.you have to guess after you get burned.lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.

DominikHerzog can't help us with cancelling/fixing frozen withdrawals. He told that him self. Only option is just to wait and I hope that 1 day they will open our support tickets ......
dreammaster80

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

DominikHerzog can't help us with cancelling/fixing frozen withdrawals. He told that him self. Only option is just to wait and I hope that 1 day they will open our support tickets ......

nope im not waiting for that im gonna continue sending them private messages here each day and write a support ticket daily they have to fix it
i mean seriously how hard is it to click cancel or aprove? either one of them would do for me.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

This user is currently ignored.

nope im not waiting for that im gonna continue sending them private messages here each day and write a support ticket daily they have to fix it
i mean seriously how hard is it to click cancel or aprove? either one of them would do for me.

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

The Pesobits have been stuck at Yobit for 7 months now, we want answers!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
dreammaster80

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:51:20 AM

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

if you know of another way other then private message them on this forum do let me know.im opened to suggestions
Noojna

Activity: 687

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:56:51 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 10:28:09 AM by Noojna

lost alot of money cause my withdrawals are frozen.

DominikHerzog has no power to do anything apparently.  We need to bypass him and talk to real people with some authority.

if you know of another way other then private message them on this forum do let me know.im opened to suggestions

Keep bumping Yobit complaint threads - it's very bad publicity for them so it gets their attention.

Here is one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378867.260

I really wish we didn't have to play these stupid games with Yobit, but they don't listen to support requests.  How hard can it be? Fix one broken coin per day, in one month these problems will go away. Start by updating to Pesobit 1.1, of course. Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Seven months waiting for Pesobit is too long. Yobit admin: send email to pesobit@gmail.com to arrange new blockchain PSB 1.1 recovery.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

https://blockchain.info/tx/a853e74fc706738afd8e712dd98a81d5a56dc3a8d8f5f6522e55b940ed539f14
Total fee used in tx: 0.0006328 BTC

WOW

Generous bastard that I am.. Buy a nice beer from my overpaid fees, alright Blacksmith...?  Wink
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

https://blockchain.info/tx/a853e74fc706738afd8e712dd98a81d5a56dc3a8d8f5f6522e55b940ed539f14

WOW

Generous bastard that I am.. Buy a nice beer from my overpaid fees, alright Blacksmith...?  Wink

You are a signature campaign participant?
I think I have read it somewhere in a bitcoin forum where yobit ask higher fees for signature participant. I can't find it again but I notice you aren't wearing a signature.
dreammaster80

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

hey here is an ideea lets make a group of ppl that have withdrawal problems and just send them pm's and tickets every day.lets say if we are 10 ppl with the same problem each of us send them a pm here and a ticket daily  Cheesy
oldloco

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

hey here is an ideea lets make a group of ppl that have withdrawal problems and just send them pm's and tickets every day.lets say if we are 10 ppl with the same problem each of us send them a pm here and a ticket daily  Cheesy

Even when I waiting for my Carbon coin withdrawal to be approved/fixed for last 7 days - I don't think your idea is good :S You offering creating extra load on already overloaded support "team". This will  only make it worse for us and other ppl that waiting for the support help ....
dreammaster80

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:49:17 PM

Even when I waiting for my Carbon coin withdrawal to be approved/fixed for last 7 days - I don't think your idea is good :S You offering creating extra load on already overloaded support "team". This will  only make it worse for us and other ppl that waiting for the support help ....

thats because there isnt any support team to begin with if there were they wouldnt have been crowded.my best guess its just the admin who is too lazy to reply.lets be honest how many of you guys out there actualy got a reply in the past 10 days?

you want a support team? go to criptopia see there how much it takes them to reply.

this support is non existent and im seriously thinking of writing an official complaint against them
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:25:25 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 03:41:44 PM by Stein

i never had Problems with yobit in the past..

everything very fast replied. and the mods`are allways fair & friendly.
any issues on my side are finaly solved  and fixed.
even if it takes sometimes a bit longer.

in my opinion is yobit the best Exchange,

How can you possibly say that with a straight face ? You are the Dev of Ponzi coin. In Maintainence since November or December of 2016. Ponz 2 coin, in maintenance since Febuary or March.
None of you investors able to deposit or withdraw their coins...
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:51:37 PM

Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

WOW

Majority exchanges have fixed fees which is bigger than paid transaction fee. Exchanges are taking part of these btc as service fee. Now lot of exchanges have fees between 0.0008-0.0015 btc, and Kraken is absolute leader, their fee is 0.0025 btc. So, there are no need to blame only Yobit for it.

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:22:28 AM

DEAD wallets, please send tickets for wallets you need updated. off the top of my head ion, hodl, week, SFE the list goes on and on.
oldloco

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

ummmmmm.......

WOW

Majority exchanges have fixed fees which is bigger than paid transaction fee. Exchanges are taking part of these btc as service fee. Now lot of exchanges have fees between 0.0008-0.0015 btc, and Kraken is absolute leader, their fee is 0.0025 btc. So, there are no need to blame only Yobit for it.

"Service fee" - what kind of service? Having my withdrawal frozen for last 8 days and support nowhere to be found? Great service Sad
dreammaster80

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Shockfactor... Roll Eyes

http://puu.sh/wzEEi/79bccc9f05.png

ummmmmm.......

WOW

"Service fee" - what kind of service? Having my withdrawal frozen for last 8 days and support nowhere to be found? Great service Sad

im up to 11 days and still frozen ur small tryed messaging support even in here and on twitter still no luck.
does anybody know if the coins come back to the original wallet after a set perioud of time of beeing frozen without any admin help? cause thats what im hoping for right now
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

DEAD wallets, please send tickets for wallets you need updated. off the top of my head ion, hodl, week, SFE the list goes on and on.
I see you fixed a wallet week wallet was working, can you fix the hodl wallet now Pls
Martijntjuh

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

Is there here anyone that can trade coins trough the API that are below 0.0001 BTC? I get an error when I try to do so.

When I try for example to buy 1000 LTC for 0.000099 BTC I get the following error:
"LTC: {u'success': 0, u'error': u'Total transaction amount is less than minimal total: 0.00010000'}"

I can however place on order of 1000 LTC with a price of 0.0001. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug. Buying coin with a price above 0.0001 BTC works fine by the way.

bump
oldloco

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

Is there here anyone that can trade coins trough the API that are below 0.0001 BTC? I get an error when I try to do so.

When I try for example to buy 1000 LTC for 0.000099 BTC I get the following error:
"LTC: {u'success': 0, u'error': u'Total transaction amount is less than minimal total: 0.00010000'}"

I can however place on order of 1000 LTC with a price of 0.0001. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug. Buying coin with a price above 0.0001 BTC works fine by the way.

bump

0.00000001 is lowest price that you can buy coin in exchange. 0.00000001 x 1000 = 0.0001. You can't go lower buy order than this for 1000 coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: