Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131277 times)
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1636

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

Hey dev,

You know how you created a faucet/ staking pool for HYP, well I was thinking maybe that you could also try and team up with 1337 coin as they are similar to GP and HYP as it is a gaming coin. Also the game Snake has 1337 coin, HYP and GP so I think it would be a great partnership to team up with 1337 coin as well.

Most of my focus is on developing the halhan rpg now so I'm not looking to host pools/faucets for anymore coins atm. cheers
inkha

Congratulations for your work. It is always good to see people moving a coin. Creating alternatives and developing services. Very good.  Wink Wink
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

Hey dev,

You know how you created a faucet/ staking pool for HYP, well I was thinking maybe that you could also try and team up with 1337 coin as they are similar to GP and HYP as it is a gaming coin. Also the game Snake has 1337 coin, HYP and GP so I think it would be a great partnership to team up with 1337 coin as well.

Most of my focus is on developing the halhan rpg now so I'm not looking to host pools/faucets for anymore coins atm. cheers
inkha

Keep up good work! Developing is the most important for project! Enthusiast for sure will take care of little things like faucets!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:17:56 AM

Hey dev,

inkha

Okay dev, thanks for the reply. Maybe in the future it might be an idea to work with the 1337 dev to development a faucet staking pool like we have with GP and HYP. As I said all 3 coins are similar in that they are all gaming coins and could do well working together.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:28:36 AM

Hey dev,

inkha

Okay dev, thanks for the reply. Maybe in the future it might be an idea to work with the 1337 dev to development a faucet staking pool like we have with GP and HYP. As I said all 3 coins are similar in that they are all gaming coins and could do well working together.

No problem thanks for brainstorming ! Look forward to a solid RPG halhan for Gp coming soon! cheers!

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

I would suggest running an open beta for a while without the ability to withdraw actual GP, just to fully test out the game mechanics, get feedback from players, make sure your anti-bot code works and stress test your server, before releasing the game properly (I realise you may have had this in mind anyway), with everything reset on game launch.  It's great for players too, beta-testing Valerian Universe gave those of us who did it a definite head start once the game officially launched.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

I would suggest running an open beta for a while without the ability to withdraw actual GP, just to fully test out the game mechanics, get feedback from players, make sure your anti-bot code works and stress test your server, before releasing the game properly (I realise you may have had this in mind anyway), with everything reset on game launch.  It's great for players too, beta-testing Valerian Universe gave those of us who did it a definite head start once the game officially launched.

Definitely a good idea TD, I am going to have a beta testing for a month or so, and then a game reset and official launch around December/January.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

Updates

GP market cap reaches a new high! Halhan open beta coming soon! Check out some of the new art.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a coin lol But I'm really excited at how well the developments are coming along now with GP. That is why I have been tweeting about GP in recent weeks to get people to see the potential this coin has to offer in the long term. And thanks to whoever owns the GoldPieces Twitter handle for re-tweeting some of my tweets on GP. I know there are 2 GP Twitter accounts as one seems to be inactive so coinmarketcap needs to up that one and change it to the new Twitter account and also update the GP stats as they have been stuck for a long time now. Keep up the great work your doing inkha!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a coin lol But I'm really excited at how well the developments are coming along now with GP. That is why I have been tweeting about GP in recent weeks to get people to see the potential this coin has to offer in the long term. And thanks to whoever owns the GoldPieces Twitter handle for re-tweeting some of my tweets on GP. I know there are 2 GP Twitter accounts as one seems to be inactive so coinmarketcap needs to up that one and change it to the new Twitter account and also update the GP stats as they have been stuck for a long time now. Keep up the great work your doing inkha!

Thanks mate! I have access to and regularly update the original twitter account @Gold_Pieces. I'm also excited! This game Halhan has been in the works for awhile now and the way I'm building it is a pretty unique mixture of real time multiplayer combined with turn based strategy, I can't wait to see the character builds people come up with and all the PvP dueling people will be doing!

inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:10:55 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 11:24:11 PM by inkha

Read: Halhan Development Log #1: The mapping system (An RPG written in PHP/Javascript)

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:15:49 PM

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by https://dkv2.com) holds weekly competitions using popular multiplayer game servers. At the current time players are able to play Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days to Die for their chances of obtaining weekly rewards.

This competition started out as the HYPER Gaming Competition but the name was changed due to plans to incorporate multiple currencies into the competitions. This means coins such as GP are able to be included in the weekly/monthly prizes.

Game servers aren't cheap but we have that covered already, what would be required of the GP community would be the GP to send out as prizes.

If someone or the community as a whole would like to sponsor GP prizes in either or both of the servers please send a message to either myself or crazyjack with a planned weekly/monthly reward structure in relation to the amount sponsored.

For detailed information regarding the CGC please feel free to peruse the link below
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058999.0
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:34:43 AM by crazyjack

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by https://dkv2.com) holds weekly competitions using popular multiplayer game servers. At the current time players are able to play Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days to Die for their chances of obtaining weekly rewards.

This competition started out as the HYPER Gaming Competition but the name was changed due to plans to incorporate multiple currencies into the competitions. This means coins such as GP are able to be included in the weekly/monthly prizes.

Game servers aren't cheap but we have that covered already, what would be required of the GP community would be the GP to send out as prizes.

If someone or the community as a whole would like to sponsor GP prizes in either or both of the servers please send a message to either myself or crazyjack with a planned weekly/monthly reward structure in relation to the amount sponsored.

For detailed information regarding the CGC please feel free to peruse the link below
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058999.0

And to add to this, in that google spreadsheet below I created a tab named "TEST1" where ratios compared to HYPER prizes can be seen and be taken as a starting point for all coins who would like to join to our competition.

For now i named just some for an example (AntiM and GoldPieces).

There are some yellow marked cells you can fill out to get your result as an example to see total cost for participation.

All funds remain in your hands, you release funds only when you are asked to do that.

So at the end of every week, for the weekly winner, at the end of every month for the monthly winner along with payouts for most active players of that month.

Coin weight is calculated based on the market value.

The same table will be made for 7 Days To Die too.

I guess this post will be posted and send to several devs around here.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

Hey guys there was an issue on the staking pool where stakes weren't being applied to current balance, the error has been found and resolves. thanks!

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:31:19 PM

Your doing a great job inkha on the Halhan game, its coming along nicely. I'm going to start targeting the gamer's on Twitter and start using some different hash tags. The gaming industry is huge, even if 1% come into GP, it will be huge for the coin. I'll wait until this current game that inkha is working on is finished, then I'll start to promote it a lot more. I've actually got a good response on Twitter already from a few people following me and thanks inkha for joining in on Twitter as this also helps. 2018 looks to be a good year for GP!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:53:55 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:30:23 AM by inkha

Your doing a great job inkha on the Halhan game, its coming along nicely. I'm going to start targeting the gamer's on Twitter and start using some different hash tags. The gaming industry is huge, even if 1% come into GP, it will be huge for the coin. I'll wait until this current game that inkha is working on is finished, then I'll start to promote it a lot more. I've actually got a good response on Twitter already from a few people following me and thanks inkha for joining in on Twitter as this also helps. 2018 looks to be a good year for GP!

Thanks I have entirely merged my old version of halhan (Just the 2d gaming engine) with the new browser based GUI (For stores, turn based battles, managing inventory) as of today Smiley

Inventory/ Active Equipment / Spell book are to the right of the map like this:

I actually think I will handle equipped armor and weapons within the inventory and have your friends list over there.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:07:54 AM

If you're a GoldPieces whale and want to help please donate to my address in my signature.  I'm just scraping by and doing what I can to keep GoldPieces thriving and growing every single day and any help is greatly appreciated.

inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:35:49 AM

Both of the staking pools were just hacked. Luckily most of the funds were mine. I'm not sure how they did it but I can see the transaction going through cryptobe. 9700GP and 16k HYPER. Two other people lost coins as well. I need a moment to process this, i guess i shouldn't try to build anything.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:38:55 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 03:02:01 PM by inkha

The hacker somehow exploited the stake % feature and set a stake % of 10000x and withdrew the wallets amounts. Most of the money in the sites was mine luckily. I have taken the pools offline for time being and have a list of the users who held balances. This was my entire crypto portfolio so I'm really bummed out right now. Hopefully we can bounce back :/

Whatzee

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

This sucks. Some people are the worst Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: