Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
Francesco

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 12:21:55 AM

Just want to throw this out there: it's not a ponzi, it's a high-interest loan. If it were a ponzi scheme, the issuer would run away with the money once all of the IPO shares were sold, because paying interest would only reduce the total takeaway and there will not be any other shares issued. If it is a ponzi, then there is absolutely no incentive to pay dividends once all of the bonds are sold. So... wait for dividends, then invest.

Would be easy to wait and see, was it not that as soon as IPO shares will be sold out, next ask is 11% higher... I guess I'll take the risk Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ianspain
Donator

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 08:26:39 PM

IPO shares are sold out

BlockChain Capital
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:53:59 AM

IPO shares are sold out
They are indeed. Thank you to all investors.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
ianspain
Donator

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 07:01:49 AM

bit of a biatch for me as I wanted to purchase another 200  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

BlockChain Capital
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 12:47:32 PM

If any of the investors wish to try out the platform that will generate the income for this bond, please PM me about joining the private beta of BTC/USD trading.

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 02:55:50 PM

The issuer contacted and trading of this asset has been frozen until further notice.

All attempts will be made to resolve this issue as soon as possible but is dependent on the issuer bitdaytrade

Nefario

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 03:00:38 PM

All attempts will be made to resolve this issue as soon as possible but is dependent on the issuer bitdaytrade

I'm confused, what was the issue with this asset?

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 03:03:13 PM

REBATE is 50% JRO, 50% Alberto. BDT is 100% Alberto (or xx% Alberto, xx% Meni - I have no idea). REBATE and Zip.A have effectively been non-functioning with no communication from the Issuer, which I assume is the reason for the freeze. BDT, I suspect, has been frozen due to guilt by association.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 03:14:36 PM

REBATE is 50% JRO, 50% Alberto. BDT is 100% Alberto. REBATE and Zip.A have effectively been non-functioning with no communication from the Issuer, which I assume is the reason for the freeze. BDT, I suspect, has been frozen due to guilt by association.

Not really able to say more until I hear back from the asset issuers. As I said in my above post, I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 03:28:56 PM

I'm trying to figure out what is the problem.

(or xx% Alberto, xx% Meni - I have no idea).
I have 0% equity in Bitdaytrade.

LoweryCBS

Activity: 364

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 07:36:25 PM

The issuer contacted and trading of this asset has been frozen until further notice.

Nefario

Is this issuer also JRO, Jonathan Ryan Owens?

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 07:57:10 PM

Nefario
Is this issuer also JRO, Jonathan Ryan Owens?
The issuer of BDT is Alberto Armandi, not JRO.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 08:56:52 PM

I'll buy BDT shares now from trustworthy people (via PGP-signed futures contracts) @ 0.6 BTC per share.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
LoweryCBS

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 09:15:57 PM

I'll buy BDT shares now from trustworthy people (via PGP-signed futures contracts) @ 0.6 BTC per share.

I bid 0.7 BTC per bond, quantity 125.

trustworthy; signature; etc.
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:36:04 PM

Anyone, please ignore the speculators bids, the situation is going to be cleared up very soon. I'm currently waiting for Nefario to come up with some sort of communication with me. It seems that the freezing of BDT wasn't even worth a phone call, as i didn't receive any from him. I'm waitin for further contact, for now i've just received an email stating that i am connected with REBATE IPO and i'm liable for fraud and similar stuffs.
First of all, i would like to clarify that i've developed REBATE and Kronos.io during a timeframe of partnership with Jonathan Ryan Owens, the actuator of REBATE IPO, and the recipient of most of the 5000 bitcoin raised from that operation. The last time we spoked about this he said he was going to buy back all shares from investors, so i believe that's what will be happening. I'm not accusing anyone of running with customer funds.
As for what concerns me personally, i'm an entrepreneur and web developer, and it's normal for me to have multiple projects running at the same time. I do no think i have done any wrong doing and i should not be held responsible for an asset that i even don't own on my account. BDT is an healthy security with dividends paid fully until now. I see no reasons for keeping my account frozen.

Thank you
Alberto Armandi
Founder - Bitdaytrade Ltd
+393421048844
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:39:10 PM

There are no reason to panic guys!
Albertos assets are just locked until Nefario knows what's going on, this is only a short term thing it will not effect BDT or Albertos ability to pay you guys, To be honest I think Albertos assets should not have been frozen as he has been up front with me and wanting to finish this situation in a nice way. He has keep in touch and has been willing to compromise. So I feel it's a bit unfair but I guess Nefario didn't have a choice, as he needs to lock the assets for investigation.
I would also be happy to buy anyone that wants to panic sell Wink pm me
//DeaDTerra
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 10:40:09 PM

Anyone, please ignore those speculators bid, the situation is going to be cleared up very soon. I'm currently waiting for Nefario to come up with some sort of communication with me. It seems that the freezing of BDT wasn't even worth a phone call, as i didn't receive any from him. I'm waitin for further contact, for now i've just received an email stating that i am connected with REBATE IPO and i'm liable for fraud and similar stuffs.
First of all, i would like to clarify that i've developed REBATE and Kronos.io during a timeframe of partnership with Jonathan Ryan Owens, the actuator of REBATE IPO, and the recipient of most of the 5000 bitcoin raised from that operation. The last time we spoked about this he said he was going to buy back all shares from investors, so i believe that's what will be happening. I'm not accusing anyone of running with customer funds.
As for what concerns me personally, i'm an entrepreneur and web developer, and it's normal for me to have multiple projects running at the same time. I do no think i have done any wrong doing and i should not be held responsible for an asset that i even don't own on my account. BDT is an healthy security with dividends paid fully until now. I see no reasons for keeping my account frozen.

Thank you
Alberto Armandi
Founder - Bitdaytrade Ltd
+393421048844

Lets hope he sticks to his word but he has been incommunicado for weeks.

LoweryCBS

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:45:06 PM

Anyone, please ignore the speculators bids...

Heh - that read like it came with a bit of spittle that had to be cleaned from someone's computer screen  Grin
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:55:18 PM

I have to wonder... after this thread, why did people buy BDT? I was initially interested, but the incompetence in promise-keeping steered me away rather quickly
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 11:26:11 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2012, 12:01:15 AM by bitdaytrade

I have to wonder... after this thread, why did people buy BDT? I was initially interested, but the incompetence in promise-keeping steered me away rather quickly

The thread you mention doesn't prove anything. REBATE is a failed project that didn't turn out profitable. Now what needs to be done is buying back the bonds issued and solve the situation. I'm ready for paying back what i received ( a small portion ) from the funds gathered from REBATE. I'm not liable for the rest of funds.

Alberto
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: