Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
HauntingShade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 10:37:00 PM

I can't reveil my source, but the holders will be paid back.

Then BDT can make a new and clean restart!

Just keep smiling guys  Wink
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 11:15:30 PM

You misspelled 'revile' ...
HauntingShade

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 11:22:48 PM

Oh I love this forum...

Oh I love this forum...

Shoot, I misspelled 'hate' Wink.
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 12:50:29 AM

Oh I love this forum...
[/quote]

Shoot, I misspelled 'hate' Wink.
[/quote]

This is definitely the sentiment here. This forum is looking more and more like a slaughterhouse. Things like what happened in the previous day, like my passport being posted all over this forum and reddit be nefario himself are a shame, and a crime in my jurisdiction. I had only verbally agreed with Nefario over my identity, but i haven't signed any document allowing him to post my passport copy all over the place. In any case, i do think those are  documents that only law enforcement agencies are entitled to hold for investigations of eventual scams. I am currently lawyering up for protecting myself and investors interest. I do have a plan for repayment, but any legal battle would make it slip over for unknow amounts of time. Regarding more immediate matters, things are going a bit slowly these days but i'll talk with Meni Rosenfeld about the updates i have made until now. I am currently trying to offload some real estate property to estinguish completely the debt as soon as possible. I sincerely hope events like those mentioned in the first part of this post will not happen again.
I will post a more detailed post mortem and further response in the next few days, after i've talked with my lawyer, Meni and Nefario.

Thanks
BDT
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 12:57:11 AM

This is definitely the sentiment here. This forum is looking more and more like a slaughterhouse. Things like what happened in the previous day, like my passport being posted all over this forum and reddit be nefario himself are a shame, and a crime in my jurisdiction. I had only verbally agreed with Nefario over my identity, but i haven't signed any document allowing him to post my passport copy all over the place.

Then I think both of you should check at your countries whether a verbal agreement is a legally binding one, if it is, only you are to be blamed. Like it or not, but your involvement in other scams is not unknown.

Signature space available for rent.
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 01:13:21 AM

This is definitely the sentiment here. This forum is looking more and more like a slaughterhouse. Things like what happened in the previous day, like my passport being posted all over this forum and reddit be nefario himself are a shame, and a crime in my jurisdiction. I had only verbally agreed with Nefario over my identity, but i haven't signed any document allowing him to post my passport copy all over the place.

Then I think both of you should check at your countries whether a verbal agreement is a legally binding one, if it is, only you are to be blamed. Like it or not, but your involvement in other scams is not unknown.

I will repeat to you, posting my passport over a forum is a crime, there are no valid reasons to justify it, scam or not. I will not comment much about my involvement with other scams, i had involvement in some projects prior to BDT, as you must be aware, but if you are insinuating that i am a scammer you must have evidences to back up your claims, and if you ever want to end up in court, they must be really solid.
I will not comment further for now, i'll post a more detailed response in the next few days.

BDT
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 01:16:48 AM

I will repeat to you, posting my passport over a forum is a crime, there are no valid reasons to justify it, scam or not. I will not comment much about my involvement with other scams, i had involvement in some projects prior to BDT, as you must be aware, but if you are insinuating that i am a scammer you must have evidences to back up your claims, and if you ever want to end up in court, they must be really solid.
I will not comment further for now, i'll post a more detailed response in the next few days.

BDT

You owe 4000 btc to the people who used bitscalper, for one.

ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 01:18:47 AM

BDT

So what, you now want our sympathy? Pay your debts than sue them.

Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 01:35:27 AM

I think you can at least understand the motivation behind posting your info on the forum, for it certainly looked like you had ran off with a LOT of btc.  Regardless, patiently waiting to see how this pans out.

pyrkne

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 06:26:27 AM

BDT

Doxxing aside, what about the part of your contract that states your "personal assets" or somesuch would be adequate for repayment?

Tell me one thing, did you write that part of the contract? Or did Meni?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 06:36:35 AM

Nefario did not help out the shareholders here by posting the scammers passport in public. The scammer now has the legal right to refuse to work with GLBSE or at least delay while lawyers clear up that mess. This is only going to get messy. Posting the passport in public is a crime in EU.

The scammer was extorted by Nefario and that is a crime in most places.

I do hope this ends well but Sad

Your right. He should have delisted BDT also  Smiley

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 06:50:00 AM

ROFL, nice one sir.

(For any non native speakers missing the joke;

REVILE

transitive verb
: to subject to verbal abuse :

OP of course meant "reveal".)
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 07:44:52 AM

I will repeat to you, posting my passport over a forum is a crime, there are no valid reasons to justify it, scam or not.

It isn't a crime FYI. Go ahead and quote relevant British's laws.
vampire

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 07:56:41 AM

He is talking about in the EU and I'm pretty sure he is right about the EU...

And why does Nefario care about EU? His company is in UK. I am pretty sure it isn't a crime.
vampire

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:13:37 AM

He should be worried about where he posted it, this forum. He needs to worry about US and maybe Japanese law.

And what the outcome would be? Do you think that any cop / prosecutor would give a damn about criminal's ID floating around?

Even if Nefario broke something, in the worst case it's a civil wrong. And I highly doubt that would be the case.

I can buy anyone's information online.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 08:19:11 AM

The part that sucks is that this scammer will use this as an excuse to delay as long as possible.

labestiol

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 08:56:04 AM

I will not comment much about my involvement with other scams, i had involvement in some projects prior to BDT, as you must be aware, but if you are insinuating that i am a scammer you must have evidences to back up your claims, and if you ever want to end up in court, they must be really solid.

For those who still doubt...

http://www.who.is/dns/bitscalper.com/

shows email : jjfarren@hotmail.com

http://bgp.he.net/dns/hotelcostantiga.com#_whois

looks like Alberto helped someone of his family register the domain for the hotel... with the same email

http://www.who.is/domain_archive-com/hotelcostantiga.com/

At first he putted his name, then changed to the name of the company

Told you Alberto you had better come clean... and it's not too late to start now, and pay your debts  Roll Eyes

IANAL, but these evidences, added to informations from your ISP, should hold up in court. Ask your lawyer.

1BestioLC7YBVh8Q5LfH6RYURD6MrpP8y6
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 10:03:11 AM

The part that sucks is that this scammer will use this as an excuse to delay as long as possible.

That was my point. It was not helpful at all.

It is of absolutely zero relevance for the legal assessment of the Alberto case if the posting his documents was lawful or not. These are two different cases.

There is no room for excuse.

Alberto is just one letter away from criminal investigation. It's in his best interest to resolve this issue ASAP.
exahash

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 04:05:39 PM

I do have a plan for repayment,
 I am currently trying to offload some real estate property to estinguish completely the debt as soon as possible.
I will post a more detailed post mortem and further response in the next few days, after i've talked with my lawyer, Meni and Nefario.

Everything else aside, that sounds like a commitment to repay holders of BDT.

I look forward to reading a more detailed plan with specific amounts and the timeline for repayment.

BlackHeartFund

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 05:54:55 PM

I will not comment much about my involvement with other scams

hahaha, well put.

You're just here to talk about THIS scam today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: