Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 02:23:45 PM

I'm working hard toward full debt repayment. Chances are significant amounts will be paid back in acceptable timeframes. I'm hoping for your patience and belief in my good, which was present since the start. I have made many mistakes but never intended to harm anyone, this is such a mess i'm having an hard time to recover, but i'll definitely stand-up if you allow me a chance. Comments full of hate are not helping me on a emotional level. thanks if you understand, and if you don't. Alberto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdaytrade

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 02:25:12 PM

belief in my good
belief in my good*will*
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 02:49:56 PM

I'm working hard toward full debt repayment. Chances are significant amounts will be paid back in acceptable timeframes. I'm hoping for your patience and belief in my good, which was present since the start. I have made many mistakes but never intended to harm anyone, this is such a mess i'm having an hard time to recover, but i'll definitely stand-up if you allow me a chance. Comments full of hate are not helping me on a emotional level. thanks if you understand, and if you don't. Alberto

time ago that I not informed about this, I must understand that you will return me my 15btc that I had deposited in your platform?

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
bitdaytrade

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 03:50:24 PM

time ago that I not informed about this, I must understand that you will return me my 15btc that I had deposited in your platform?

I haven't started dealing with individuals yet, i plan to fix issues step by step accordingly to available funds. I will provide an email address where to submit claims on a later phase. I am deeply sorry for all issues.
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 11:47:21 AM

I haven't started dealing with individuals yet, i plan to fix issues step by step accordingly to available funds. I will provide an email address where to submit claims on a later phase. I am deeply sorry for all issues.

Thanks for the info, I hope you can comply with all.

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 08:04:04 AM

and the updates are?
bitdaytrade

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:24:00 AM

Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment. Thanks and i'm sorry everyone, once again.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 11:39:25 AM

Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment. Thanks and i'm sorry everyone, once again.
in other words, plans that never execute.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 12:09:28 PM

in other words, plans that never execute.

Go troll somewhere else. I'm working hard to raise the necessary funds. Very positive news are on the horizon.
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 01:05:40 PM

Go troll somewhere else. I'm working hard to raise the necessary funds. Very positive news are on the horizon.

Great news on horizon for bdt bond holders only? means, what's up whit limbo bdt deposits?
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:31:38 AM

Seriously... Why should anyone believe you anything anymore...

Tonight i will provide a detailed update about the roadmap toward debt repayment.

"Tonight" passed 4 days ago without any update...

Maybe if you would really take this matter serious and wouldnt make all those false promises, you wouldnt attract all those "trolls". As you sow, so you shall reap.
bitdaytrade

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 12:13:16 AM

Apologizes for not being "timely", i am very busy and have really little to no time to post updates. I'm working hard on the debt repayment plan and the plan is to post in the next couple of days a detailed update about the situation for both BDT bond holders and users of the platform. I'll be detailing the debt repayment plan also. Thank you for your patience.
Cheers
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 01:58:55 AM

where is the update?  Huh it takes 6 confirmation to return everyone bitcoins

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
bitdaytrade

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:30:23 AM

Apologizes for not being communicative lately, but i am positive that i'll soon be able to provide consistent and stable payments.
During the BDT experience, because i was very concerned about the high interest bond and the lack of supporting high revenues i've made the decision (unethical, possibly illegal) to repurpose some of the funds raised with the IPO.
Those funds were invested through some chinese partners of mine in asic equipment.
I will receive a couple of units hopefully the next week, the mined coins will go toward current debt repayment plan.
I've also discussed with Meni about shipping one ASIC unit to him phisically, once i receive them.
I'm also working hard on raising funds via other ways, small programming giggles and similar, but my tarnished reputation doesn't help finding customers as a freelancer.
I am not looking for compassion or excuses, rather i just want to explain the state of things at the moment.
On a more positive note, i could possibly be able to pay the current debt entirely within the next few months if  some real estate sale concludes. I'm still working out a way to document this to Meni and possibly publicly. A stable point in the debt repayment plan will be reached soon enough when i'll be able to make use of the asic devices and send a unit to meni. I've also sent additional 10 BTC to Meni today, and i know this is not much of an update until money start flowing back to both bond holders and bdt depositors, but i'm positive about what is being outlined. I'll be soon re-activating the website and implement a claim form for BDT depositors. Again apologizes for all issues caused.

Sincerely
Alberto
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:39:56 AM

Apologizes for not being communicative lately, but i am positive that i'll soon be able to provide consistent and stable payments.
During the BDT experience, because i was very concerned about the high interest bond and the lack of supporting high revenues i've made the decision (unethical, possibly illegal) to repurpose some of the funds raised with the IPO.
Those funds were invested through some chinese partners of mine in asic equipment.
I will receive a couple of units hopefully the next week, the mined coins will go toward current debt repayment plan.
I've also discussed with Meni about shipping one ASIC unit to him phisically, once i receive them.
I'm also working hard on raising funds via other ways, small programming giggles and similar, but my tarnished reputation doesn't help finding customers as a freelancer.
I am not looking for compassion or excuses, rather i just want to explain the state of things at the moment.
On a more positive note, i could possibly be able to pay the current debt entirely within the next few months if  some real estate sale concludes. I'm still working out a way to document this to Meni and possibly publicly. A stable point in the debt repayment plan will be reached soon enough when i'll be able to make use of the asic devices and send a unit to meni. I've also sent additional 10 BTC to Meni today, and i know this is not much of an update until money start flowing back to both bond holders and bdt depositors, but i'm positive about what is being outlined. I'll be soon re-activating the website and implement a claim form for BDT depositors. Again apologizes for all issues caused.

Sincerely
Alberto

quoted for documentation purposes
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 11:47:52 AM

I confirm that Alberto has sent to me 10 BTC which I will soon distribute.

I have also abundantly clarified to Alberto that it's been way too long without any real progress and that he will have to accomplish both some progress and concrete documentation of his plans for future progress very soon.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:05:48 PM

spending our money on asics instead of repaying us is unacceptable.  What the hell is wrong with you?  ALL of the asics should be immediately liquified.

dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:05:22 AM

We need to take legal action  Angry

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:34:43 AM

spending our money on asics instead of repaying us is unacceptable.  What the hell is wrong with you?  ALL of the asics should be immediately liquified.

Quoted for lulzy.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 07:13:12 PM

We need to take legal action  Angry

The worst part is if I (or alberto) would have just put the coins I invested in this into cold storage they would be worth over $15,000 today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: