Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BDT - 3% weekly interest bond, backed by Bitdaytrade  (Read 57794 times)
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:30:25 PM

Firstly I think we all have been extremely patient when considering for how long this has been going on, and considering quite a few people have lost a significant amount of money, and since BTC rose a lot in the mean time, that is likely something we will never recoup.

Worry not, Alberto ordered some ASICs with the money he took, he should be able to return all the BTC with interest:

Apologizes for not being communicative lately, but i am positive that i'll soon be able to provide consistent and stable payments.
During the BDT experience, because i was very concerned about the high interest bond and the lack of supporting high revenues i've made the decision (unethical, possibly illegal) to repurpose some of the funds raised with the IPO.
Those funds were invested through some chinese partners of mine in asic equipment.
I will receive a couple of units hopefully the next week, the mined coins will go toward current debt repayment plan.
I've also discussed with Meni about shipping one ASIC unit to him phisically, once i receive them.
I'm also working hard on raising funds via other ways, small programming giggles and similar, but my tarnished reputation doesn't help finding customers as a freelancer.
I am not looking for compassion or excuses, rather i just want to explain the state of things at the moment.
On a more positive note, i could possibly be able to pay the current debt entirely within the next few months if  some real estate sale concludes. I'm still working out a way to document this to Meni and possibly publicly. A stable point in the debt repayment plan will be reached soon enough when i'll be able to make use of the asic devices and send a unit to meni. I've also sent additional 10 BTC to Meni today, and i know this is not much of an update until money start flowing back to both bond holders and bdt depositors, but i'm positive about what is being outlined. I'll be soon re-activating the website and implement a claim form for BDT depositors. Again apologizes for all issues caused.

Sincerely
Alberto

He should ship all of them, not just one, to Meni Rosenfeld.

Signature space available for rent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:32:29 AM

I will take down the photos if all of the asics are shipped to meni

Bjork

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:22:47 PM

I will take down the photos if all of the asics are shipped to meni

how many are "all" ?

thanks

I assume 3-4.  He said "a couple".  I am not sure if he ever received ANY though...

Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:13:25 PM

Any updates on this "stalemate", or on how the ASIC's are doing? Has a unit been shipped to Meni?

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 11:15:57 AM

Any updates on this "stalemate", or on how the ASIC's are doing? Has a unit been shipped to Meni?
I haven't received anything.

I believe that Alberto didn't demonstrate sufficient good faith (to say the least) and his request is not reasonable (at least not without a satisfactory repayment plan), I'll try talking with him again.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Koekiemonster

Activity: 321

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:48:40 PM

I believe that Alberto didn't demonstrate sufficient good faith (to say the least) and his request is not reasonable (at least not without a satisfactory repayment plan), I'll try talking with him again.

For someone saying he's not a scammer his actions sure look a hell lot like actions of a scammer. I say we don't take the photos offline, and start taking actions with these photos if he doesn't show some progress in the near future.

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:13:57 PM

Lol, "action." Good luck with that.
Equilux

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:17:45 PM

Any news? Alberto? Would you like to share your repayment plan?

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:36:37 AM

Could someone sue this guy? I dont care if I get my money back as long as this guy lands in jail.
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:52:34 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 02:27:49 PM by BrightAnarchist

Could someone sue this guy? I dont care if I get my money back as long as this guy lands in jail.

If Pirate isn't in jail yet, then I wouldn't get your hopes up. But yes, BDT was/is an obvious scam.

Unfortunately, governments seems more concerned with shutting down Bitcoin exchanges than prosecuting those who have actually harmed others.

To prosecute Alberto, you would need to garner the interest of the Italian equivalent of a district attorney. Maybe now that Bitcoin is front page news, they might be interested in a case involving a million+ dollar theft.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:02:38 PM

Unfortunately, governments seems more concerned with shutting down Bitcoin exchanges than prosecuting those who have actually harmed others.

Well it's cheaper and easier. This is what Americans want, right? Cheap and easy? And everyone else wants to be American anyway, right?

So no problem.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:50:45 AM

It took almost one year, but i'm near to announce something very positive. I know it's not easy, but have a little faith, this and other problematic situations will be solved within this summer.

Alberto
Koekiemonster

Activity: 321

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 09:53:39 PM

It took almost one year, but i'm near to announce something very positive. I know it's not easy, but have a little faith, this and other problematic situations will be solved within this summer.

Alberto

Good to hear. When do you think you will make the announcement? Why not now?

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:16:25 AM

I'm sure everyone, including theymos (See page 4), will be happy with this announcement.

If only it were true.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

I'm sure everyone, including theymos (See page 4), will be happy with this announcement.

If only it were true.

I sold my BDT a long time ago.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:51:57 AM

Good to hear. When do you think you will make the announcement? Why not now?

I'm sure everyone [...] will be happy with this announcement.

If only it were true.

When will you learn.... bitdaytrade is a scammer / thief whatsoever and will never pay anything... Even if he announces something its just another lie, so dont get your hopes up...
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:48:00 PM

When will you learn.... bitdaytrade is a scammer / thief whatsoever and will never pay anything... Even if he announces something its just another lie, so dont get your hopes up...

Unfortunately this is true.

He's probably a drug addict like Trendon Shavers as well (pirate's drug of choice was cocaine); it wouldn't surprise me one bit given the similar behavior here. The nonsensical rants that Meni described fit right in, along with chronic dishonesty and of course criminal behavior. The one piece of good news is that large scale BTC thefts will enable these folks to abuse their drugs ad infinitum, which invariably leads to an early grave.
Bjork

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:54:22 AM

bitdaytrade

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 07:10:18 PM

I understand the frustration for the long waiting, but at the same time i am deeply saddened by the slander and defamation that is going on here.
As already stated, you will need to wait until the end of  summer for a complete resolution. Anyone who's defaming me deliberately, is missing the point.
I've been scammed multiple times by people that now can be seen at high profile Bitcoin Conferences.
This saddens me even more. Please wait until i post a final update, by then everyone will get his money back.
Alberto
Equilux

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 07:29:45 PM

I understand the frustration for the long waiting, but at the same time i am deeply saddened by the slander and defamation that is going on here.
As already stated, you will need to wait until the end of  summer for a complete resolution. Anyone who's defaming me deliberately, is missing the point.
I've been scammed multiple times by people that now can be seen at high profile Bitcoin Conferences.
This saddens me even more. Please wait until i post a final update, by then everyone will get his money back.
Alberto

I think a lot of people would be more patient with you if you revealed anything about your plan on how to repay people. You have not even hinted at how you could possibly do this, yet after a year you ask for more time. Is your plan a secret, and if so, why?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: