Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179126 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 12:10:25 AM

I guess the question is, what temperature are "cold" wallets really? Freezing cold, or just lukewarm?

I guess a wallet containing 1.7 Million US$ worth of bitcoins = ice cold (not connected to the internet/server)?

If you guys are serious : A cold wallet is one that was created on a computer without an internet connection. Coins deposited there remain in limbo until the wallet's public keys are broadcast/ the wallet goes online.

If you guys are trolling : Take two addnodes, then call me in the morning. Grin

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:45:55 AM

I guess the question is, what temperature are "cold" wallets really? Freezing cold, or just lukewarm?

I guess a wallet containing 1.7 Million US$ worth of bitcoins = ice cold (not connected to the internet/server)?

If you guys are serious : A cold wallet is one that was created on a computer without an internet connection. Coins deposited there remain in limbo until the wallet's public keys are broadcast/ the wallet goes online.

I think it's mostly trolling but not everyone understands the definition of a cold wallet.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:18:11 AM

What size coin blocks are you guys using?  I haven't used the coin control, and I'm not getting as many blocks as I expected, considering a 60 second block time and my stake weight.  Are you staking continuously or letting your coin age build past 2 days?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:08:47 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 04:20:15 AM by candlesticks

What size coin blocks are you guys using?  I haven't used the coin control, and I'm not getting as many blocks as I expected, considering a 60 second block time and my stake weight.  Are you staking continuously or letting your coin age build past 2 days?

Most of my blocks that have been staking are 50 from mining. I bought a bunch more, and broke them down to 100, 500, and 1000, depending upon how lazy I was at the time. My wallet has been open the whole time, and staking like a beast. I've got blocks of 50 that have 9000 confirmations, so they can take a long time to stake. My oldest block of 100 has 4900 confirmations. My oldest block of 500 has 3200 confirmations, and my larger blocks have already staked and split.  I haven't really paid much attention to it, until now.

It looks like blocks larger than 1000 will stake the quickest, at the cost of less blocks to stake. I'll try to pay more attention, and post my findings.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:50:08 AM

What size coin blocks are you guys using?  I haven't used the coin control, and I'm not getting as many blocks as I expected, considering a 60 second block time and my stake weight.  Are you staking continuously or letting your coin age build past 2 days?

I have blocks around 200-500 but in the wallet.cpp file you can edit the split and combine thresholds and it doesn't affect the protocol in any way.

unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 5 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 500 * COIN;

Split and combine thresholds work in days and amounts

A combine threshold of 500 Coins and 5 days (as it is currently) means that if you have blocks older than 5 days in the same address, they will combine when you Stake into one block larger than 500 and pay the Stake reward (this happens all in one Block).

If you set the split and combine thresholds at 1 day and 500 Coins, then all Blocks under 500 would combine into larger Blocks (or split into two if they are larger) since the minimum Stake age is 2 days but you want the most efficient Blocks for maximum amount of Stake so a minimum of 500 Coins and 1 day might not be as efficient since you might end up combining into Blocks of 800-900 when the average Block that Stakes on the network is 150-400.

The only issue is that in order to change the thresholds, you need to be able to compile the wallet from source which not as many people can do. I'm currently working on some wallet changes which would include being able to change the thresholds yourself without having the compile the wallet.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:59:05 AM

I think it's mostly trolling but not everyone understands the definition of a cold wallet.

As you, the alleged dev/coder, do not know what an addnode is. lol

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:15:36 PM

An addnode is where you tell your buddy "node" to add you on facebook hence the name addnode, do you know what an addnode is?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

Very smart,i have created new adress,sent coins in 1000 per block,now i am receiving payouts much often then before,with any new payout wallet is creating  new adress,preety genious

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:06:29 PM

Very smart,i have created new adress,sent coins in 1000 per block,now i am receiving payouts much often then before,with any new payout wallet is creating  new adress,preety genious

Glad that you are now experiencing the awesome staking power of The CON. Cool

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:12:46 AM

You mean 1000 coins per block per wallet can stake much better than any lesser amount? If yes, then in how much time do you get your rewards?
I have 500 coins each in 12 different wallets, but still they ain't staking well... Seems to me that the weight and difficulty is making it hard, still, can you please clarify? Smiley

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:28:12 AM

You mean 1000 coins per block per wallet can stake much better than any lesser amount? If yes, then in how much time do you get your rewards?
I have 500 coins each in 12 different wallets, but still they ain't staking well... Seems to me that the weight and difficulty is making it hard, still, can you please clarify? Smiley
per adress in the same wallet,i have one wallet,create new adress,split coins in blocks,andresend to you new adress in wallet,for what many wallets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:04:28 AM

Very smart,i have created new adress,sent coins in 1000 per block,now i am receiving payouts much often then before,with any new payout wallet is creating  new adress,preety genious

You don't need to split them all into different addresses, here is an example of a combine at the 5 day mark into a Block of 500 Coins http://blockexperts.com/con/height/67714

In this transaction, all these Blocks of Coins are in the same address and combined into one Block when they Staked. If they were in different addresses or wallets then they wouldn't combine into larger Blocks.

Difficulty is measured in the amount of Stake Weight on the network at any given time, as more Blocks compete for Stake it takes larger Blocks to continue to Stake at the minimum Stake age of 2 days. If you had very small amounts in different addresses they may likely reach the maximum Stake age (14 days) and never Stake unless they were combined into a larger Block and the Stake age reset.

Hope this helps a bit
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 07:26:12 AM

An addnode is where you tell your buddy "node" to add you on facebook hence the name addnode, do you know what an addnode is?

Don't forget to add this new PoF, Proof of Facebook, feature to the op. Tongue

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:04:25 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 08:20:23 AM by Crestington

Ahh, yes thanks for reminding me, we just finished the new PayCon FaceBook and you can now like us (or post FUD if that's more your style  Cool )

https://www.facebook.com/PayConX13

Updated the OP Smiley
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:25:20 AM

Haha... Hey, this time, it seems you tried to help more than trying to FUD... So, thank you very much for your help... Smiley

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 11:02:12 AM

Haha... Hey, this time, it seems you tried to help more than trying to FUD... So, thank you very much for your help... Smiley

Np.

As the saying goes, "FUD is in the eye of the shitcoin bagholder".

Wink

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:56:05 PM

CON Staking very well!

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

CON Staking very well!

We should push to get listed on Bittrex, I don't have the extra BTC in order to pay to get it listed and would rather not try to collect donations in order to get it done. If we were to pay for it, it would cost 3 BTC but it should be free as the whole foundation of PayCon is based on trying to do everything without paying for it Smiley

If we can get on Bittrex, my friend Hamuki runs a multipool and we can do that for $10 a month and would immediately have a buy pressure effect as more people mine POW Coins for PayCon.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 01:44:30 PM by 5ick3uffalo

If we were to pay for it, it would cost 3 BTC but it should be free as the whole foundation of PayCon is based on trying to do everything without paying for it Smiley

If we can get on Bittrex, my friend Hamuki runs a multipool and we can do that for $10 a month and would immediately have a buy pressure effect as more people mine POW Coins for PayCon.

3 BTC to get CON listed at Bittrex you mean?

10$ a month is not that much, we could do that with donations for foundation of PayCon.

Would donate a part of it without a problem Smiley

But like you said, PayCon is trying to do everything without paying - maybe it´s against our policy

Like i said above , i´m willing to donate and i think many would do also. When people can sink thousands of US$ for GAW hashlet website PNG pictures, some can donate 10$ for PayCon.

PayCon is starting to get one if not the favorite coin of myself , my not support then?

I love Bottlecaps(CAP) and Hyperstake (HYP) staking also:

CAP:

HYP:

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:46:58 PM

If we were to pay for it, it would cost 3 BTC but it should be free as the whole foundation of PayCon is based on trying to do everything without paying for it Smiley

3 BTC to get CON listed at Bittrex you mean?

10$ a month is not that much, we could do that with donations for foundation of PayCon.

Would donate a part of it without a problem Smiley

But like you said, PayCon is trying to do everything without paying - maybe it´s against our policy

Like i said above , i´m willing to donate and i think many would do also. When people can sink thousands of US$ for GAW hashlet website PNG pictures, some can donate 10$ for PayCon.

PayCon is starting to get one if not the favorite coin of myself , my not support then?

I love Bottlecaps(CAP) and Hyperstake (HYP) staking also:

CAP:

HYP:

Funny you should say that because HyperStake is also one of my favorite Coins and working on adapting some features from it. Yeah I could easily do $10 a month myself but need to get on Bittrex first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: