Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:28:16 PM

Crestington, question because Constand.com  PayCon-Onlineshop.

Let´s say i want sell my BlackBerry Z10 /Q5 there for PayCon.

Can i put it in myelf , setting price 20.000 CON for BlackBerry Z10 (example)

Somebody wants to buy BlackBerry Z10 , he sending me 20.000 CON plus shipping cost and i send him BlackBerry Z10.

But some could say after he send me 20.000 CON i simply can not ship the Smartphone? ( i never would do but..)

Better make it kind of escrow for protecting the buyer?

> Customer send 20.000 CON to you

> You tell me "ok i got the 20.000 CON for Smartphone"

> Then i send Smartphone to customer and after he recieved it, he tells you " OK i got smartphone form 5ick3uffalo" and you send me 20.000 CON minus small fee for escrow.

Or how does it work, then?

I like the idea that people can actually buy things with their PayCon - this would be a huge step for this Coin moving forward.

PS: Crestington is no asshole, 100% not,  more like Developer of the Year 2015

Think you are more angry because invested in 10k coin that`s all

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:04:52 PM

Crestington, question because Constand.com  PayCon-Onlineshop.

Let´s say i want sell my BlackBerry Z10 /Q5 there for PayCon.

Can i put it in myelf , setting price 20.000 CON for BlackBerry Z10 (example)

Somebody wants to buy BlackBerry Z10 , he sending me 20.000 CON plus shipping cost and i send him BlackBerry Z10.

But some could say after he send me 20.000 CON i simply can not ship the Smartphone? ( i never would do but..)

Better make it kind of escrow for protecting the buyer?

> Customer send 20.000 CON to you

> You tell me "ok i got the 20.000 CON for Smartphone"

> Then i send Smartphone to customer and after he recieved it, he tells you " OK i got smartphone form 5ick3uffalo" and you send me 20.000 CON minus small fee for escrow.

Or how does it work, then?

I like the idea that people can actually buy things with their PayCon - this would be a huge step for this Coin moving forward.

PS: Crestington is no asshole, 100% not,  more like Developer of the Year 2015

Think you are more angry because invested in 10k coin that`s all

No, I don't think that was a 10k holder, it was someone targeting Coins with active threads. People hold lots of different Coins more than just one, it just shows that there is something worth something to choose those Coins. It is important to stamp out stuff like this quickly since new people might click a newbie link and they get burnt by Crypto never to return.

In Crypto there carries risk of loss so we should do our best to help keep everyone safe and mitigate that risk, find new and more secure ways.

For ConStand I had the same thought.

If someone bought a product and sent their Coins, you would have to rely on the trust that the seller would ship the item. On the seller side if he were to just ship first, then the seller assumes the risk and the buyer could just buy the product and have it ship to them and never pay. It wouldn't work to just send Coins directly, you would need an escrow system that can mediate the process.

It should be where you buy the item, pay for it in CON and the escrow management holds the Coins until there is confirmation of received goods in the way it was described and then release funds to the seller. Package tracking numbers can confirm items have been sent and received but not everyone would take the time to just confirm they have received a package so you would take the package delivery send/confirmation through tracking numbers and then have a grace period (1-2 weeks) once it can be shown it was received for any disputes or confirmed by the buyer and then release the CON to the seller.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:57:18 PM

So now you know crensington why 10k is self modarated thread,that hacker already stolen mln 10k and some btc from somebody wallet,and new hackers are appearing
whatever to blaming somebody on trolboxandcoming on his thread

like i wrote on 10k thread,you are asshole for me,small ,little asshole

lol, I don't see how I'm an asshole for allowing people to say whatever they want without fear of having their posts removed except by forum mods. Think about it like this, I may not agree with your opinion but I can't remove it and even negative opinions still bump the thread and adds post counts. If a thread was self-moderated then that would happen just the same as it'd need the OP to delete the posts, suspicious links would happen in multiple threads so users would just report the link to forum mods anyways and mods would ban the user and have all their posts deleted.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:55:38 AM

Man you guys are the best
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

So now you know crensington why 10k is self modarated thread,that hacker already stolen mln 10k and some btc from somebody wallet,and new hackers are appearing
whatever to blaming somebody on trolboxandcoming on his thread

like i wrote on 10k thread,you are asshole for me,small ,little asshole
Pab

These are great gifs, but I think there is a language barrier here. I don't think Pab is calling Crestington an asshole. I think he's calling the scammer who altered the links an asshole.

I don't really know now that you pointed that out, I would be totally fine with someone calling me an asshole but that's wrong because I'm more of a dick.

Let me use one of the greatest quotes of all time...

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:03:46 PM

I might already have an account there Crestington...  Wink

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:28:58 PM

I might already have an account there Crestington...  Wink

Too bad it's so hard to tell who anyone is on there with it being so easy to create an account and being anonymous and all that jazz.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:04:14 PM

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

James Brown approves this message and thread as Mother Popcorn worthy.
https://i.imgur.com/76eCH8w.gif

You should check out this WARNING ! SUSPICIOUS LINK ! h t t p s : / / cryptoplays .com/ it was made by a former Hashtalker cause they made PayCoin too restrictive Tongue You can sign up with fake emails and post as anyone you want. I think MrCEO and Tiny Bar would agree that it's a lot of fun Wink

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/cryptoplays.com

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:24:47 PM

You should check out this WARNING ! SUSPICIOUS LINK ! h t t p s : / / cryptoplays .com/ it was made by a former Hashtalker cause they made PayCoin too restrictive Tongue You can sign up with fake emails and post as anyone you want. I think MrCEO and Tiny Bar would agree that it's a lot of fun Wink

Here is another site labeled as malicious by Quterra:

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/bitcointalk.org

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:07:31 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 05:28:41 PM by Crestington

Good to keep an eye on things, seems relevant and almost ironic.

I think it's a false positive because it links to an Arabic facebook which was on the list and even then there is only one potentially suspicious, I've talked to the guy who made the site and he's a great guy and knows his stuff.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 02:18:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZNOYpuu.jpg

False IDs like that are easy to spot. In BTCtalk's case, 3 of the 4 flags are due to links to a BTC block explorer that seems to have been wrongly blacklisted.

When we look at cryptoplay's result, we find a potentially suspicious java script file.

What does your all seeing shitcoin eye say about this ?

EDIT

@Cresty

You think its a what linked to a what ? lol

Go borrow some addnodes and read the result ! Roll Eyes

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:48:06 AM

@Hippie Tech

I don't understand why you are so hostile? I don't appreciate your attitude very much. I see what you are pointing out but in what way would it relate and not be a false positive? And I don't see you pointing out any solution to anything.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:33:48 AM

The new Walet is amazing.great Job cresti.
i want to see it on bittrex than i will trade again.
what´s the next steps crestington?

We've got hot swappable wallet theme's coming courtesy of the FlutterCoin Team and a huge help from Presstab developer of HyperStake.

In testing phase now and want to roll it out with a few other changes, small fixes.

The CON will be beautiful but it goes beyond that Wink
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 01:53:18 PM

@Hippie Tech

I don't understand why you are so hostile? I don't appreciate your attitude very much. I see what you are pointing out but in what way would it relate and not be a false positive? And I don't see you pointing out any solution to anything.

Search "java script exploits hacks", then get back to me.

Is it any coinincidence that the link in mudder's sig is bringing up the same warning ?

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/www.cryptopia.co.nz

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:05:50 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 03:20:21 PM by Poly#Crypto

We've got hot swappable wallet theme's coming courtesy of the FlutterCoin Team and a huge help from Presstab developer of HyperStake.

Nice.

In recent days, I also experimented something for a DarkWallet...

sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:10:42 PM

@Hippie Tech

Search "java script exploits hacks", then get back to me.

Is it any coinincidence that the link in mudder's sig is bringing up the same warning ?

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/www.cryptopia.co.nz

Well if you look at the false positive you can see it comes from jquery-2.1.1.min.js which is public code that you can go investigate, It has nothing to do with Cryptopia itself.

Fuck I hate this site
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:39:31 PM

Nice.

In recent days, I also experimented something for a DarkWallet...

That looks fantastic!!

We've also got hot swappable theme's now as well courtesy of ZeeWolf from FlutterCoin

candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:59:48 AM

New wallet looks great.  Smiley Can't wait to check it out, I've been so busy. Is the next wallet going to replicate Crestington's "real world" wallet?

Grin

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:06:26 AM

New wallet looks great.  Smiley Can't wait to check it out, I've been so busy. Is the next wallet going to replicate Crestington's "real world" wallet?

Grin

ooh, that could be the new splash screen Smiley
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:29:25 PM

Crestington, did you get my message about the 4th video?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: