Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:46:53 PM

That looks fantastic!!

We've also got hot swappable theme's now as well courtesy of ZeeWolf from FlutterCoin

ZeeWolf is from HyperStake, but the theme blackwood i gave you is from fluttercoins themes.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

That looks fantastic!!

We've also got hot swappable theme's now as well courtesy of ZeeWolf from FlutterCoin

ZeeWolf is from HyperStake, but the theme blackwood i gave you is from fluttercoins themes.

My bad, thank you so much for your help
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:41:16 PM

We've also got hot swappable theme's now...

It works fine... Smiley

Probably this weekend when I finish the Theme DarkWallet, I can publish or send you the stylesheet.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:35:42 AM

Awesome , thx Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:38:49 AM

We've also got hot swappable theme's now...

It works fine... Smiley

Probably this weekend when I finish the Theme DarkWallet, I can publish or send you the stylesheet.

Fantastic, I think the only change I could think of with both themes is to use colored text for the Statistics etc. otherwise it's hard to read Black on Black.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:46:50 AM

I've been tinkering around with Stealth now that we have swappable wallet themes.

There's a couple things I want to work on, I've already pulled and adapted Stealth addresses (as introduced by ShadowCoin) but needs a little fine tuning of keys, along with some address optimization, one use only keys and .onion nodes, I think that would cover the anonymity and security side.

Would also be looking at using a central server for rapid Blockchain syncing up to a static point, that would cover having fast sync times at all points in time.

I also want to tighten up the time limits for accepting of Blocks and see if we can get litestake {as introduced by HyperStake) and reduce strain on computer CPU usage

We have Android and IOS wallets currently being worked on (elmanagers cousin is working on it as far as I know)

Pretty much, if we can add all that in then we are all set and can start planning the PayConvention, buy your tickets with cash or PayCon (at a big discount), everything payable in PayCon from merchandise (t-shirts, buttons, hats etc) to drinks and food. We could throw in a laser light show, DJ's, burlesque and fine dining food and everyone can Get their CON on!

A party is pretty cheap, the PR and needing to buy Coins to get tickets would be well enough if it just broke even but even then to throw an event costs pennies on the dollar anyways. Who needs these boring lectures about Blockchain technology...YAWN!! Crypto should be exciting.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:03:25 PM

I've been tinkering around with Stealth now that we have swappable wallet themes.

There's a couple things I want to work on, I've already pulled and adapted Stealth addresses (as introduced by ShadowCoin) but needs a little fine tuning of keys, along with some address optimization, one use only keys and .onion nodes, I think that would cover the anonymity and security side.

Would also be looking at using a central server for rapid Blockchain syncing up to a static point, that would cover having fast sync times at all points in time.

I also want to tighten up the time limits for accepting of Blocks and see if we can get litestake {as introduced by HyperStake) and reduce strain on computer CPU usage

We have Android and IOS wallets currently being worked on (elmanagers cousin is working on it as far as I know)

Pretty much, if we can add all that in then we are all set and can start planning the PayConvention, buy your tickets with cash or PayCon (at a big discount), everything payable in PayCon from merchandise (t-shirts, buttons, hats etc) to drinks and food. We could throw in a laser light show, DJ's, burlesque and fine dining food and everyone can Get their CON on!

A party is pretty cheap, the PR and needing to buy Coins to get tickets would be well enough if it just broke even but even then to throw an event costs pennies on the dollar anyways. Who needs these boring lectures about Blockchain technology...YAWN!! Crypto should be exciting.

Sounds interesting. I like to buy some tickets!  Grin

I'm going to send you a rough copy of the 4th video today.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:33:24 PM

Fantastic, I look forward to seeing it!
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:07:35 AM

I thought this announcement was just a joke. But it is a real coin.

FML.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:12:51 AM

I'm having a few problems with my computer right now. I'll get the video to you tomorrow.  Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:52:41 AM

I thought this announcement was just a joke. But it is a real coin.

FML.

Tongue it's a legit Coin pretending to be a scam, it's how Crypto is done in 2015.

Have some fun and make some jokes but in it's core the focus is on security, profitability for the userbase and establishing long-term markets at low cost. Only sell pressure can come from the holders with high rewards without hyper-inflation, mining costs a couple dollars in electricity a month and we do the development ourselves. So far we've spent about $400-500 on development so actual sell pressure and investment needs are very low which means more profits for investors. Making a joke out of it highlights the fact that all Coins are just clones of other Coins, and having no plans, no rules and no moderation gives the freedom to build depending on reactions of the market and you aren't under pressure of deadlines. It also is great at screening for the people you really want, because there would be many that would look at it and say "oh I don't want this" and walk away but if someone were to really look into it, they would see that it actually has some good tech, ideas and people behind it Smiley
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:53:31 AM

I'm having a few problems with my computer right now. I'll get the video to you tomorrow.  Smiley

No worries, we have no deadline for it so when it's ready then it's ready and not a moment sooner.
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:20:59 PM

Hippie Tech FUD:

For those not in the know, IFC's real dev is and always was, muddafudda. He, zackclark and the rest of his cryptsy buds staged everything from the very expensive client update to the IFC vs IFCv2/COL drama queen parade.

And they are STILL at it with CON vs PYC, COLv2.. ect..

That's nonsense
and FUD. Do you suffer from paranoia? Cheesy
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:09:53 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 03:27:16 PM by Crestington

Hippie Tech FUD:

For those not in the know, IFC's real dev is and always was, muddafudda. He, zackclark and the rest of his cryptsy buds staged everything from the very expensive client update to the IFC vs IFCv2/COL drama queen parade.

And they are STILL at it with CON vs PYC, COLv2.. ect..

That's nonsense
and FUD. Do you suffer from paranoia? Cheesy

Lol, well I haven't really looked too much into who actually made IFC and he often gets his facts wrong since he just looks at something and assumes and posts without checking. He stated that PayCon was based off PYC (which he should have stated was XPY and is also a totally different coin) and yet it was actually based off of CzechCoin which you could see by checking the source. Mudda didn't even have a hand in the CV2 client, he can clone decently and does fair launches but often rushes things. Originally CV2 was X11 while in Beta but I brought it in line with PayCon code for the final launch as it had a couple extra features, allows me to keep both code bases in step and reduce costs. I don't know why he is even mentioning zackclark, I tried so many times to help him figure things out and offer help but I think he just gave up. I'm pretty sure he still thinks I am Mudda just because I decided to take over 2 Coins but arguing with him is pointless, I saw those posts and decided it wasn't worth it. Basic math would prove him wrong if adding up my posts, Mudda's and all my posts on the Col forums along with the arguments I had with him and the way we type, I even told him where I was from in a quoted post (also in my profile) and he still got that wrong, I could see that Mudda was Aussie by the language used, why couldn't he see it?... But I guess that would take logical reasoning.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:38:23 PM

The Show goes on!

We Will Win!!!

Oh well it was more that they wanted help dispelling false accusations on their thread so I even posted there to help them out a bit, helping them also helps us. The ones that have been around for a while can see things for what they are but you also need new investors to help a community grow so you don't want false information.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

Fantastic, I think the only change I could think of with both themes is to use colored text for the Statistics etc. otherwise it's hard to read Black on Black.

You mean the heading? That's right.
Before your next update you could remove some of the font styles in statisticspage.ui, blockbrowser.ui and chatwindow.ui.

For Example: statisticspage.ui

Code:
  <widget class="QLabel" name="label_5">
  <property name="font">
  <font>
  <family>Open Sans,sans-serif</family>
  </font>
  </property>
  <property name="text">
  <string>&lt;html&gt;&lt;head/&gt;&lt;body&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot; font-size:20px; font-weight:600; color:#000000;&quot;&gt;PayCon Statistics&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/html&gt;</string>
  </property>
  </widget>
Code:
   <property name="font">
   <font>
   </font>
   </property>
   <property name="text">
   <string>PayCon Statistics</string>
   </property>
   </widget>

Then you can style the text and headings using the style.qss.

Code:
#StatisticsPage #label_5, BlockBrowser #label_5 #ChatWindowClass #label_9, #ChatWindowClass #label_11, #ChatWindowClass #label_12 {
background:transparent;
color:#f4cc0e;
font-size:20px;
font-weight:600;
}

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:40:20 PM

You mean the heading? That's right.
Before your next update you could remove some of the font styles in statisticspage.ui, blockbrowser.ui and chatwindow.ui.

For Example: statisticspage.ui

Code:
  <property name="font">
  <font>
  </font>
  </property>
  <property name="text">
  <string>&lt;html&gt;&lt;head/&gt;&lt;body&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style=&quot; font-size:20px; font-weight:600; color:#000000;&quot;&gt;PayCon Statistics&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/html&gt;</string>
  </property>
  </widget>
Code:
   <property name="font">
   <font>
   </font>
   </property>
   <property name="text">
   <string>PayCon Statistics</string>
   </property>
   </widget>

Then you can style the text and headings using the style.qss.

Code:
#StatisticsPage #label_5, BlockBrowser #label_5 #ChatWindowClass #label_9, #ChatWindowClass #label_11, #ChatWindowClass #label_12 {
background:transparent;
color:#f4cc0e;
font-size:20px;
font-weight:600;
}

Can you make it as a pull request to the source? and I'll make it the default, I really like the look
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:15:11 PM

Great idea to make it default - awesome look!

If some funds are needed to add new features (anon, speed sync, litehashing etc) for paying devs count me in with 0.10BTC personal funding.

Together we are strong and PayCon will be successfull Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:39:11 PM

Crestington, I sent you the forth video! Hope you like it. Also, I sent you a couple other messages. I wasn't sure if they sent or not. I've been having trouble sending messages on here the last day or so.  Undecided

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:23:19 AM

Crestington, I sent you the forth video! Hope you like it. Also, I sent you a couple other messages. I wasn't sure if they sent or not. I've been having trouble sending messages on here the last day or so.  Undecided

Yeah I got the messages and responded, going through the video and seeing what I can add, thank you for all of that Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: