Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:18:54 PM

i would support donate to.... Grin
 Cry i lost 3500 con on bter for vote
but storm staking help me out Roll Eyes

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

i would support donate to.... Grin
 Cry i lost 3500 con on bter for vote
but storm staking help me out Roll Eyes

Yeah I lost 0.05 BTC as well :S
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:05:05 PM

3btc to get listed on  bittrex Huh
 Cry
Waiting r9 390x out with >4000sp,omg

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:17:33 AM

Ok, so I'm putting up a portion of my CON up for sale on C-Cex

53,000 PayCon @ 670 and the proceeds will go towards DNS seeder hosting for 6 months and a new Mac wallet for all you PayCon'ers. If you would like to buy it directly instead I can also do escrow.

Buy some CON and have some fun and learn about how POS Coins work. Remember that a Coin and everything about it can be changed (rewards, fees, targeting etc) if that is what the majority wants so keep in mind as we progress that nothing is static and all ideas are on the table. I want to help make sure everyone makes profit and ROI over time and keep the exchanges happy, you guys are the lifeblood and remember that it is YOUR Coin and you make the decisions Smiley
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:41:19 PM

53,000 PayCon @ 670 and the proceeds will go towards DNS seeder hosting for 6 months and a new Mac wallet for all you PayCon'ers. If you would like to buy it directly instead I can also do escrow.

Buy some CON and have some fun and learn about how POS Coins work. Remember that a Coin and everything about it can be changed (rewards, fees, targeting etc) if that is what the majority wants so keep in mind as we progress that nothing is static and all ideas are on the table. I want to help make sure everyone makes profit and ROI over time and keep the exchanges happy, you guys are the lifeblood and remember that it is YOUR Coin and you make the decisions Smiley

Awesome, and loved your final statement... Wink Anyways, I think that if we all can donate ~BTC0.05-BTC0.1, then I feel that this community must at least be containing more than 30-60 people who can do this much for CON... Wink
Let's get it to Trex...

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:35:25 PM

Awesome, and loved your final statement... Wink Anyways, I think that if we all can donate ~BTC0.05-BTC0.1, then I feel that this community must at least be containing more than 30-60 people who can do this much for CON... Wink
Let's get it to Trex...

For sure, I'd really like to get on Trex. I think the best way for that is not only bugging them about it but also developing the Coin itself, the features and profitability for holders. I really don't know how the whole Cryptosphere will progress over time and definitely don't want to see people just sinking money into something that may or may not work out which was why I really liked CON in the first place, keep it fun and interesting and try to do it all for free (or atleast try to spend as little as possible).

Staking has also been great but maybe we could improve the rewards in the future, we had a very smooth hardfork in the first place and I am also quite interested in how Clams used a snaphot in order to pay balances from another Blockchain. Take 10K for example, they have some extreme rewards and inflation but it's also very rewarding for Stakers and making ROI so lets say for example we changed CON to have some very high rewards but had the mode in place in the future in order to just start with a whole new Blockchain once again with all the same balances but at a 1000:1 rate to reduce the float, you'd kill 2 birds with one stone in which you could continue to pay the large rewards and trim off all that extra bloat.

I'm not saying that Bloat or the rewards are a problem now (considering at 30 CON a Block the inflation is approximately 500% or more the first year) but should always think about planning for the future, food for thought.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:21:51 PM

For sure, I'd really like to get on Trex. I think the best way for that is not only bugging them about it but also developing the Coin itself, the features and profitability for holders. I really don't know how the whole Cryptosphere will progress over time and definitely don't want to see people just sinking money into something that may or may not work out which was why I really liked CON in the first place, keep it fun and interesting and try to do it all for free (or atleast try to spend as little as possible).

Staking has also been great but maybe we could improve the rewards in the future, we had a very smooth hardfork in the first place and I am also quite interested in how Clams used a snaphot in order to pay balances from another Blockchain. Take 10K for example, they have some extreme rewards and inflation but it's also very rewarding for Stakers and making ROI so lets say for example we changed CON to have some very high rewards but had the mode in place in the future in order to just start with a whole new Blockchain once again with all the same balances but at a 1000:1 rate to reduce the float, you'd kill 2 birds with one stone in which you could continue to pay the large rewards and trim off all that extra bloat.

I'm not saying that Bloat or the rewards are a problem now (considering at 30 CON a Block the inflation is approximately 500% or more the first year) but should always think about planning for the future, food for thought.

Hey, inflation rate ain't a problem right now, as I feel that with this less reward rate, the value of CON must be higher considering the 10k example where it gives ~10000% for your coins...

P.S.: I ain't trying to say anywhere here that 10k ain't a good coin, as I am in love with that coin... Wink

monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

Whats the dealio gentleman.. How do I get into PayCon. What can I help with over here?

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:43:49 PM

Whats the dealio gentleman.. How do I get into PayCon. What can I help with over here?

Just go to c-cex.com and buy a little, it's dirt cheap right now.  Then download the wallet from this topic and start staking to secure the network.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:03:10 PM

Hmm, well I do want to get further into the use of TOR and anon features for the network as a whole. We need a new DNS seeder since the last one was Blocked in the hardfork and trying to raise 0.5 BTC as a quote from pollforall along with the inclusion of a new mac wallet. I have an offer available for some of my stash (53k @ 670 for a total of 0.35 BTC) in order to help raise some of the funds and can provide the rest so that it can take a little time off my hands, I don't have much money I can throw at this but want to try to push it far as quickly as possible (if you don't you get left behind)

Some of my top priorities with the wallet at the moment are adjustable Stake thresholds and Stake for Charity, I've been going through the Hyperstake code in order to find useful/relevant stuff I can improve upon and in the process of reworking the code.

Could use some new forums as well or even general improvements in any area that you think needs improvement, don't be shy and don't worry if you think your skills or ideas aren't up to par, everything is relevant even if it was built with mspaint.

This is all still fairly new to me, I've been around for a while but more of my first major plunge into actually developing on a Coin. I've also been working on ColossusCoin2 as well and trying to get that back into shape as well so things are progressing. I like taking on a bit more rather than less and the two are nearly the same code so I as we get more into it I can keep them both in line and try to take Crypto on full time.

All help is definitely appreciated, if you want to grab some Coins, CON is a pretty low market cap (maybe 5k total) so you can pick some up for pretty cheap and get to know a bit more about POS only. I also have all kinds of guides available if you want to get a little into some coding/compiling and try to do my best in helping people solve issues.

The best advice I can give though is to not really think of it in terms of price (even though CON Stakes like a champ Wink ) and think of it as something fun and interesting. It's a notable goal for everyone to make money but in my mind it's just cool being at the frontier of new tech.
monkeygang

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:27:46 PM

^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the reply, im pretty new to the cryptocurrency world but it is definitely fascinating, and the potential is through the roof.
Not to well versed in coding/compiling or any of the really deep technical stuff but I do IT work on the side and have been working with
computers since I was little.

One of the main issues that I am seeing (feel free to correct me as im just brainstorming.. and very easygoing) is the ease of use for the average
person. The bulk of people who live online are ankle deep in social media and the mobile market is the one to target.

I would think that very minimalist, high graphic apps to buy and sell the coins would be the ticket. I know with chargebacks and all
the frauds its a loophole to buy bitcoins/cryptos in general but it could be pretty simple if you basically trick the buyer..not illegally let me explain.

Not to go off on a rant but people want everything NOW! thats the world we live in..Cant do it with bitcoin because of frauds.
So a simple solution ive been brainstorming is a countdown..or a countUP however you want to say it.

Basically you buy the bitcoin with your credit card..factor in the average chargeback time (+7 days) whatever it is. And place a countdown
when you press BUY. It charges the person automatically and the counter begins counting up how much bitcoin you just bought. Remeber its just
a ruse to expire the average chargeback time.. So the average person is getting more excited as the dollars are "racking up" but really its to weed out the scammers..

Pair that with a simple phone app, after you have the coins to send your friends, (and maybe link it to bank) and your done.

people are simple, they want to have fun and want to have it now. Not hassles and loopholes. You charge them a ridiculous upcharge on the
transfer fees (they dont know or care about the difference in actual prices) cut some forself and kick back extra to the debit card people.

Then completely outflood the social media with the very sleek, very simple, extremly cool app..

Sorry if that was long it was just something that hit me.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the reply, im pretty new to the cryptocurrency world but it is definitely fascinating, and the potential is through the roof.
Not to well versed in coding/compiling or any of the really deep technical stuff but I do IT work on the side and have been working with
computers since I was little.

One of the main issues that I am seeing (feel free to correct me as im just brainstorming.. and very easygoing) is the ease of use for the average
person. The bulk of people who live online are ankle deep in social media and the mobile market is the one to target.

I would think that very minimalist, high graphic apps to buy and sell the coins would be the ticket. I know with chargebacks and all
the frauds its a loophole to buy bitcoins/cryptos in general but it could be pretty simple if you basically trick the buyer..not illegally let me explain.

Not to go off on a rant but people want everything NOW! thats the world we live in..Cant do it with bitcoin because of frauds.
So a simple solution ive been brainstorming is a countdown..or a countUP however you want to say it.

Basically you buy the bitcoin with your credit card..factor in the average chargeback time (+7 days) whatever it is. And place a countdown
when you press BUY. It charges the person automatically and the counter begins counting up how much bitcoin you just bought. Remeber its just
a ruse to expire the average chargeback time.. So the average person is getting more excited as the dollars are "racking up" but really its to weed out the scammers..

Pair that with a simple phone app, after you have the coins to send your friends, (and maybe link it to bank) and your done.

people are simple, they want to have fun and want to have it now. Not hassles and loopholes. You charge them a ridiculous upcharge on the
transfer fees (they dont know or care about the difference in actual prices) cut some forself and kick back extra to the debit card people.

Then completely outflood the social media with the very sleek, very simple, extremly cool app..

Sorry if that was long it was just something that hit me.

Not sure if that really would work in practice as the legalities would end up kicking you in the end. I'm pretty sure that's what PayCoin had done with their credit card scheme and a lot of people were really angry over it, to me the negatives would really outweigh it when something similar could be done so maybe we can look into how we could rework the idea a bit more positively.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:48:37 PM

I have an offer available for some of my stash (53k @ 670 for a total of 0.35 BTC) in order to help raise some of the funds and can provide the rest so that it can take a little time off my hands

It would be great if you could do crypto as a full-time job.  There aren't enough people in this field, and there's a lot of potential in the future.  But if crypto is serious business, we need people making serious money and running serious businesses.  Until then it's more of a hobby.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:08:35 PM

I think we should have the logo at c-cex changed, as funny as it is. It probably looks pretty corny, to somebody just looking at CON for the first time. I don't think I mentioned it before, but the updated OP looks fantastic, Facebook page as well. Nice job.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:33:56 PM

Garage sales,Baazar,sell not needed stuff to others,it is very popular now on facebook,there is many groups  like that on fb.Now FB has stolen that idea,FB is stealing from begining,and FB is preparing to be kind of social bazaar,thay have eu financial licence to issue his own money

What you think,something like that for paycon,together with easy,simple education about digital currencys

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:55:18 AM

Ok, I sold 53K CON from 650-550 for 0.3 BTC and can  provide a bit of my own for the remainder for the couple upgrades. I am quite busy with work and will be Saturday once wallets and new DNS seeder is ready Smiley
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:42:37 AM

Ok, I sold 53K CON from 650-550 for 0.3 BTC and can  provide a bit of my own for the remainder for the couple upgrades. I am quite busy with work and will be Saturday once wallets and new DNS seeder is ready Smiley

I´m donating 2500CON i just bought at c-cex to the addy in your signarure here Smiley

50f01871ae31c8709d47fd652f9857389e5fa9f2c2e66280faef5859913c193e

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:12:12 AM

I´m donating 2500CON i just bought at c-cex to the addy in your signarure here Smiley

50f01871ae31c8709d47fd652f9857389e5fa9f2c2e66280faef5859913c193e

Awesome, that will help immensely. I haven't even really checked what I all have in that wallet, last I saw was about 1k CON and should probably Stake it too lol
monkeygang

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:14:23 PM

@Crestington what about piggybacking off of an already working digital money transfer system. Like moneygram online. If you can disguise the process
abit and just send yourself the cash which then gets turned into the coin and sent back to the client. The main proble is getting fresh capitol right.

Like how does the average person AQUIRE cryptos without jumping through hoops. Until its convenient (like runpaint said) its just a hobby.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:51:00 PM

@Crestington what about piggybacking off of an already working digital money transfer system. Like moneygram online. If you can disguise the process
abit and just send yourself the cash which then gets turned into the coin and sent back to the client. The main proble is getting fresh capitol right.

Like how does the average person AQUIRE cryptos without jumping through hoops. Until its convenient (like runpaint said) its just a hobby.

Yeah ok I think being able to circumvent some ways could be beneficial if it could also provide liquidity for the client, we should look at all ways that could bring capitol is easier and jumping through less hoops. It would be good to try to avoid the situation where any one person could be classified as a money issuer but that the Blockchain itself allows the process. It's like you want to be able to spread the use and make it easier for people to bring capitol but not have to deal with any legal issues so I think the key here is doing it where there is no accountability and minimal risk of loss. What about some kind of escrowed markets? There are some people around the community that are good with escrow.

If we could build some kind of escrowed gateways for fiat/crypto in general then that could also make way for some kind of profit sharing as the service could have a fee attached to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: