Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:46:49 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 06:58:19 PM by FlipPro

+1 ,people like him hurt Bitcoin, and they don't even realize what they're doing.

Sad.

Crypto once again you're a FUCKING IDIOT.

And anyone trying to dispel me as "angry"..

Just stfu....

Watch the news, and see why this guys an idiot.

Whatever about what you are actually saying,
You should probably accept that maybe you are angry.
"If you think I'm angry, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

How many times did you stab the fullstop and return/enter keys while you were typing that message?
No just putting clear emphasis on the unfounded stupidity of another human being.

He says we're the ones who are sheep?

Atleast this sheep doesn't get ALL of his geo-political information from the likes of Alex Jones.

That sounds like a REAL sheep if you ask me...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:49:42 PM

No just putting clear emphasis on the unfounded stupidity of another human being.

He says we're the ones who are sheep?

Atleast this sheep doesn't get ALL of his geo-political information from the likes of Alex Jones.

That sounds like a REAL sheep if you ask me...

True and worse,
He may be a danger to himself or others,
He really needs a holiday, a girlfriend or both.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 09:29:11 PM by Transisto

cryptoanarchist, you really have a warped mind.

By holding such unfounded views over incidents like this, you actually help the government when they do act in an underhand way. You make it easier for people to dismiss potentially valid arguments as crackpot theories and turn people away from critical thinking. Well done if that is your intention.

Please, if you honestly want to hold the government to account for its actions focus your mind more - living in such a fantasy world plays into their hands.

+1 ,people like him hurt Bitcoin, and they don't even realize what they're doing.

Sad.

Just stfu....

FlipPro Do you have anything to say other than trowing insults and telling us to watch the news ?

How many time do we have to tell you, only idiots listen to MSM news (for what it is)  ?
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 08:48:12 PM

As promised, the previous post has been updated, and here's the link to the podcast: http://428.nashownotes.com/

Discussion starts pretty much right away, and continues through most of the show.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 09:36:29 PM

Just going to leave this here http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

As promised, the previous post has been updated, and here's the link to the podcast: http://428.nashownotes.com/

Discussion starts pretty much right away, and continues through most of the show.

LMAO...LOVE how the media had to throw in the part about the shooter "possibly being involved with the Tea Party".

But I should watch the network news!!

I'm grumpy!!
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 10:10:54 PM

cryptoanarchist, you really have a warped mind.

By holding such unfounded views over incidents like this, you actually help the government when they do act in an underhand way. You make it easier for people to dismiss potentially valid arguments as crackpot theories and turn people away from critical thinking. Well done if that is your intention.

Please, if you honestly want to hold the government to account for its actions focus your mind more - living in such a fantasy world plays into their hands.

Sad.

Just stfu....

FlipPro Do you have anything to say other than trowing insults and telling us to watch the news ?

How many time do we have to tell you, only idiots listen to MSM news (for what it is)  ?
Sure because only geniuses equate EVERY SINGLE THING that the "MSM" comes up with as a lie...

You have a resident BITCOIN forum member telling you they are there and are affected by this disgusting act.

And then you have people who aren't there, don't know anyone involved, and who have the most twisted out-there opinions, and all of a sudden they're the experts??  Cheesy

Not to mention all the "reasons" why this is a conspiracy are absolutely retarded. If I have to pick them apart one by one I will...
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 10:15:11 PM

You have a resident BITCOIN forum member telling you they are there and are affected by this disgusting act.

LMAO..OMG...so you're saying that somehow you are affected more because you live in Colorado?

<FlipPro>

dude, I know people who were there and their lives were shattered by this. No, I won't say who because they would get stalked.

</FlipPro>

You're full of shit...

I'm grumpy!!
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 10:25:29 PM

cryptoanarchist, why do you think they did it, what was the reason? I love conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't make any sense.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Taz

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 11:41:39 PM

If someone isn't already printing "BTCitcoin made me do it" T-shirts,
I suggest doing so now.
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 01:10:39 AM

If someone isn't already printing "BTCitcoin made me do it" T-shirts,
I suggest doing so now.

I do what the Voices in the block chain tells me to. ©

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:24:41 AM

cryptoanarchist, why do you think they did it, what was the reason? I love conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't make any sense.

Cui bono?

What has been the tone of the media lately?

I'm grumpy!!
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 01:49:48 AM

I am seeing a very disturbing lack of logical debate from both sides. I can't count the number of logical fallacies which have been used on one hand. If you're going to argue, at least try to debate, rather than plugging your ears. Look back through the thread. See the things you missed. My favorite (not trying to take sides here) was when someone posted real, declassified "schemes," another person completely ignored that and tried to state that most beliefs in these things come from fake media. Again, if you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than your opponents (because they sure won't; they're too entrenched and engaged), then you need to refute your opponents' arguments. Yes, that means go through the numbered list; however stupid it may be, it will make the spectators feel that you didn't miss anything.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 02:03:03 AM

I am seeing a very disturbing lack of logical debate from both sides. I can't count the number of logical fallacies which have been used on one hand. If you're going to argue, at least try to debate, rather than plugging your ears. Look back through the thread. See the things you missed. My favorite (not trying to take sides here) was when someone posted real, declassified "schemes," another person completely ignored that and tried to state that most beliefs in these things come from fake media. Again, if you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than your opponents (because they sure won't; they're too entrenched and engaged), then you need to refute your opponents' arguments. Yes, that means go through the numbered list; however stupid it may be, it will make the spectators feel that you didn't miss anything.

What makes you think people feel a need to actually expend energy debating this topic? Funny.
Taz

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 02:07:03 AM

Yup it's probably about time the thread was locked, it has nothing to do with the OP.
It's all just chatter, mainly centering around cryptoanarcist.
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 02:15:24 AM

What makes you think people feel a need to actually expend energy debating this topic? Funny.
Uhh... hmmm. *stares at post count number in this thread* I don't... *runs the thread through a word-counting tool* ... umm... hmmph. I'm not ... *divides that number by 19 WPM composure average* ... not really quite sure. *removes thread from the watchlist that it was automatically placed on by the helpful forum software*
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 07:50:36 AM

TSA in movie theaters & gun control is quite a motive. They have been trying to push TSA in theaters for some time, now they have their excuse. I don't care who you think is responsible or why it was done, the end result is clear, more lock down.

As far as this thread is concerned, I am sure the OP thought it was funny or cute or something, but I tend to agree with the sentiment that it is destructive to the Bitcoin community, not helpful or even funny. Bitcoin has enough trouble being associated with drugs, arms, and prostitution without adding mass murder to the list.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 07:54:26 AM

TSA in movie theaters & gun control is quite a motive. They have been trying to push TSA in theaters for some time, now they have their excuse. I don't care who you think is responsible or why it was done, the end result is clear, more lock down.

As far as this thread is concerned, I am sure the OP thought it was funny or cute or something, but I tend to agree with the sentiment that it is destructive to the Bitcoin community, not helpful or even funny. Bitcoin has enough trouble being associated with drugs, arms, and prostitution without adding mass murder to the list.
+1 please close this thread mods... please its nothing but FUD.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 02:27:43 PM

Let the OP spread FUD. If that's what he was trying to do, it backfired.

Point is, that the shooter couldn't have been familiar with bitcoin because there was no shooter.

I'm grumpy!!
binspac

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 07:38:33 PM

I'll just leave this here.

http://speedcap.net/img/cae08e45722aa0cd8c491dec63c3575c/a8200313.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: