Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:37:15 AM

Hey crypto, what's wrong with the "He's a psycho" theory?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 11:41:59 AM

Obviously that's much more unbelievable than a complex conspiracy theory involving hundreds of people that would unravel with just one weak link.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:14:55 PM

Obviously that's much more unbelievable than a complex conspiracy theory involving hundreds of people that would unravel with just one weak link.

The way its been told is WAY more unbelievable than cops and the media making shit up. That's probably why there are thousands if not millions of people who don't buy it.

Unravel with one weak link? I don't think so. There already are weak links like the doctored evidence picture of the gas mask (look that one up). The reason it won't unravel is that most of you will continue to believe the lie even when evidence to the contrary is right in your face.

I'm grumpy!!
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:27:54 PM

That is one of the issues with events conspiracy theories tend to revolve around; it is usually stuff so absurd that "normal" people have a hard time believing it could be true, regardless of actual facts. Another thing is that often the alleged strings are arranged in such a way that it is plausible that even if it was real it would still look like it isn't for most people.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:31:29 PM

The way its been told is WAY more unbelievable than cops and the media making shit up. That's probably why there are thousands if not millions of people who don't buy it.

Unravel with one weak link? I don't think so. There already are weak links like the doctored evidence picture of the gas mask (look that one up). The reason it won't unravel is that most of you will continue to believe the lie even when evidence to the contrary is right in your face.
All it would take is on whistle blower to blow the whole thing wide open. But it won't happen, because there is no conspiracy.

Your burden of proof is so low and your logic so crazy that it scares me.

There were some inconsistencies in some statements = the government did it!

People being interviewed weren't weeping like in the movies = they're actors!

I have a friend like you on Facebook - they post all manner of crazy things they have learned from the same websites (Info Wars etc.). What really annoys me is that amongst all the rubbish they post, there are a couple of things that, yeah, people should be up in arms about.

But you turn people off with your unfounded and crazy theories. You help the government and powers that be get away with things that are actually happening - they love you to be wasting your energy to things like this when there is REAL corruption going on.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:37:08 PM

All it would take is on whistle blower to blow the whole thing wide open. But it won't happen, because there is no conspiracy.

Your burden of proof is so low and your logic so crazy that it scares me.

There were some inconsistencies in some statements = the government did it!

People being interviewed weren't weeping like in the movies = they're actors!

I have a friend like you on Facebook - they post all manner of crazy things they have learned from the same websites (Info Wars etc.). What really annoys me is that amongst all the rubbish they post, there are a couple of things that, yeah, people should be up in arms about.

But you turn people off with your unfounded and crazy theories. You help the government and powers that be get away with things that are actually happening - they love you to be wasting your energy to things like this when there is REAL corruption going on.
It would actually make sense if it turns out that lots of the conspiracy nuts are really disinformation agents of the government (or of some other powerful entity or group) that intentionally mix valid and crackpot theories together and spread tons of completly bogus theories in order to make it harder for real whistleblowers to be taken seriously...

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 01:38:40 PM

It would actually make sense if it turns out that lots of the conspiracy nuts are really disinformation agents of the government (or of some other powerful entity or group) that intentionally mix valid and crackpot theories together and spread tons of completly bogus theories in order to make it harder for real whistleblowers to be taken seriously...
That is far more likely than the shooting being staged.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 03:26:51 PM

Only in your limited paradigm. You still believe what you see on TV, you'll never know the truth. The media isn't biased, they completely fabricate stories.

But I guess you still are suspending reality to believe that aluminum planes can slice through a cement and steel building and then collapse them. You're fuckin retarded and don't know it.

I'm grumpy!!
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 03:35:11 PM

But I guess you still are suspending reality to believe that aluminum planes can slice through a cement and steel building and then collapse them. You're fuckin retarded and don't know it.
For fuck's sake, dude. Do a little bit of math, and find out that it certainly is possible. Consider such angles as mass and velocity to start with, and then look at pressure because of surface area calculations. Learn about things such as various laws of thermodynamics and other related subjects, and talk to any number of architects and engineers that actually do know what they are talking about.

I think you only exist to piss people off by providing a useless counter opinion, regardless of its validity or proofs against it. In other words, you are a worthless troll, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 03:52:04 PM

For fuck's sake, dude. Do a little bit of math, and find out that it certainly is possible. Consider such angles as mass and velocity to start with, and then look at pressure because of surface area calculations. Learn about things such as various laws of thermodynamics and other related subjects, and talk to any number of architects and engineers that actually do know what they are talking about.

I think you only exist to piss people off by providing a useless counter opinion, regardless of its validity or proofs against it. In other words, you are a worthless troll, and not even a particularly good one at that.

Are we talking about 9/11 now?  The whole thing is a sham.  I thought it was obvious at this point.  If not, explain WTC7.  Is there a way to calculate the surface area impact velocity on a building that was never hit at all?
BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 03:52:48 PM

rjk: don't feed the trolls

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 04:32:16 PM

Really now? How about you study Newton's 3rd law of motion and then explain how aluminum plane wings slice through steel box columns and a floor made of a foot of concrete without breaking.

rjk, you're a known troll though. I'll give you one chance to say something intelligent than I'm ignoring you.

I'm grumpy!!
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 04:40:24 PM

Really now? How about you study Newton's 3rd law of motion and then explain how aluminum plane wings slice through steel box columns and a floor made of a foot of concrete without breaking.

rjk, you're a known troll though. I'll give you one chance to say something intelligent than I'm ignoring you.
Sure, I'll be glad to be ignored, so I'll go ahead and say some more stupid stuff just to piss you off. Then I'll take BoardGameCoin's advice and shut up.

Newton's third law states the following: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

How this relates to your application is thusly: The steel and concrete structure represents a force because of its mass and density, and the aluminum wing also represents a force with the same factors. As you implied, the aluminum has less mass and density, but the thing you omitted was that it has far greater momentum and velocity, which is additional force that can be added to the equation.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:06:50 PM

Sure, I'll be glad to be ignored, so I'll go ahead and say some more stupid stuff just to piss you off. Then I'll take BoardGameCoin's advice and shut up.

Newton's third law states the following: "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

How this relates to your application is thusly: The steel and concrete structure represents a force because of its mass and density, and the aluminum wing also represents a force with the same factors. As you implied, the aluminum has less mass and density, but the thing you omitted was that it has far greater momentum and velocity, which is additional force that can be added to the equation.

hey, at least you knew the wording, but you failed at the rest. The speed of one compared to the other is irrelevant because of Newton's law. No matter how fast the plane is moving, it is no different than if the building hit the plane going the same speed (all other things like angles being equal). If you shoot an apple at a stationary bullet, and they collide the same way, the result is the same - a hole through the apple. How fast the two objects meet matters, which one is doing the movement relative to you does not.

But just to be sure, you think that the object moving relative to you is given extra force. So that in your imaginary world between your ears that you call reality, a thrown banana can leave a banana shaped hole in a brick wall, if just thrown hard enough.

Like I said, you're retarded and don't even know it.

I'm grumpy!!
Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:25:02 PM

Only in your limited paradigm. You still believe what you see on TV, you'll never know the truth. The media isn't biased, they completely fabricate stories.

Your paradigm is limited to what Alex Jones and David Icke tell you. Well done on not being a sheep! Only a sheep would form their world view from more than a couple of dodgy internet sources.

One day you'll realise what a tool you've been. Either that or you'll just become more and more of a crackpot.

Sadly, I know you mean well. You're just really impressionable.

I've put you on ignore now as I can't be doing with 'debating' these topics. It just makes me sad to see such garbage on such an intelligent forum.
Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:25:44 PM

Wait, now the problem is that the wings left a mark?
I thought the awakened ones had a problem with there not being enough damage caused by the wings.

Wanna play coin flip?
Heads I win.
Tails you lose.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 05:27:20 PM

No comment on WTC7?
Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:29:58 PM

No comment on WTC7?

Does it matter what is said, would anything change your opinion?
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 05:30:05 PM

mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2012, 05:30:27 PM

No comment on WTC7?

Does it matter what is said, would anything change your opinion?
Not really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: