Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309533 times)
candymimi007

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

I am so excited that Tau codes out .Thanks Ohad for your hard work. Looking forward to the next new future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

I collected 3000 AGRS and I will come back to see the value one year later. 100$ for each AGRS? 50$ Probably. Grin Grin
Good luck to you all.
dmitryshech

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

Excellent article  Roll Eyes
prometheus_project

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

can't belive ohad finally released the code.

i am so excited Smiley !!!

following this project almost for one year and finally this moment has come.

looking forward to 2018 guys
maomew

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

this is a huge project. i can foresee it hitting $1,000 in years to come! Ohad is a true genius, no doubt.
avandrim

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

I have done lots of research to find this coin and since there are so many new coins and icos which I can't follow I wonder if fellow agoras holders have any good coins to recommend Smiley
cryptowarz

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:54 AM

I have done lots of research to find this coin and since there are so many new coins and icos which I can't follow I wonder if fellow agoras holders have any good coins to recommend Smiley

Only skycoin, i knew it because someone in tauchain's thread mention it as a long(time) project.

Ps *broken english
dmitryshech

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:45 AM

check out Enigma, long term potential
avandrim

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

Only skycoin, i knew it because someone in tauchain's thread mention it as a long(time) project.

Ps *broken english

Thanks man, I've added nice christmas stash to my longterm portfolio. Smiley
that1guywithpants

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

Why does the website seem completely basic and un-updated for over 2 years? Am I looking at the correct website?
NILIcoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:00 AM

Why does the website seem completely basic and un-updated for over 2 years? Am I looking at the correct website?

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

Ohad has postponed the full whitepaper to work on coding which has begun for a while now. Tau is just too technical for almost anyone else to explain, so Ohad has to manage his time between research/coding and writing the paper.

Eventually a video lecture series, polished website and whitepaper is planned, but for now the focus is on getting something tangible out, I think that's ultimately what we want to see.

More on topic, this is by far the most revolutionary project in the crypto sphere.

It isn't merely shoving more code into the blockchain or tinkering with the chain itself like so many out there, it aims to completely reinvent the entire online experience by introducing a logic based automatic reasoner that accrues knowledge the more we use it. And due to its self defining and self amending nature, it could very much be the end game tech that will take us all the way to the singularity.

This is a feat that's at least on par with what the original bitcoin was able to achieve over conventional databases, and far beyond what any other project has been able to do in terms of improvements over the original bitcoin.

Ohad's approach is to focus on refining his design to near perfection and communicate this design in a clear and robust way in the whitepaper before writing the code. This will ultimately lead to a far superior product.
]
Ohad has been very candid with his progress and he appreciates everyone's patience and support. He is honestly the most intelligent and knowledgeable person with whom I've ever interacted and I have very high hopes for this project.

With regards to price behavior on bittrex, I think we are all humbled by the reception it's getting. There has obviously been a lot of hidden eyes on Agoras to command a trading volume of over $7,000,000 in the last 24 hours. Of course, all traders and speculators are welcome, but no one can guarantee what the price will be the next day, or hour or minute. So please trade responsibly.

I am a strong believer in the long term prospects of Tau/Agoras and have all my coins locked. I would invite others to truly spend some time getting to know what this project is about, and maybe you'll be as impressed as I am.

that1guywithpants

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

Ohad has postponed the full whitepaper to work on coding which has begun for a while now. Tau is just too technical for almost anyone else to explain, so Ohad has to manage his time between research/coding and writing the paper.

Eventually a video lecture series, polished website and whitepaper is planned, but for now the focus is on getting something tangible out, I think that's ultimately what we want to see.

More on topic, this is by far the most revolutionary project in the crypto sphere.

It isn't merely shoving more code into the blockchain or tinkering with the chain itself like so many out there, it aims to completely reinvent the entire online experience by introducing a logic based automatic reasoner that accrues knowledge the more we use it. And due to its self defining and self amending nature, it could very much be the end game tech that will take us all the way to the singularity.

This is a feat that's at least on par with what the original bitcoin was able to achieve over conventional databases, and far beyond what any other project has been able to do in terms of improvements over the original bitcoin.

Ohad's approach is to focus on refining his design to near perfection and communicate this design in a clear and robust way in the whitepaper before writing the code. This will ultimately lead to a far superior product.
]
Ohad has been very candid with his progress and he appreciates everyone's patience and support. He is honestly the most intelligent and knowledgeable person with whom I've ever interacted and I have very high hopes for this project.

With regards to price behavior on bittrex, I think we are all humbled by the reception it's getting. There has obviously been a lot of hidden eyes on Agoras to command a trading volume of over $7,000,000 in the last 24 hours. Of course, all traders and speculators are welcome, but no one can guarantee what the price will be the next day, or hour or minute. So please trade responsibly.

I am a strong believer in the long term prospects of Tau/Agoras and have all my coins locked. I would invite others to truly spend some time getting to know what this project is about, and maybe you'll be as impressed as I am.

I see.. So not to sound like a negative nancy, but basically everyone is riding on this one mans word? He is the only one running this entire project? I have not done super extensive research on Ohad Asor, but for someone thats basically creating a crypto AI shouldn't he be an extremely well known smart guy type? The type that even with a basic google search should have more information about him then an easy to type up Linkedin profile with 7 recommendations?

I will do more extensive research tomorrow as I am short on time at the moment, just want to have a bit more assurance behind a project before I invest as to avoid any type on ponzi scheme. I do understand that if this project is a true as stated then it is a great undertaking for one man so no rush.
NILIcoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

]

I see.. So not to sound like a negative nancy, but basically everyone is riding on this one mans word? He is the only one running this entire project? I have not done super extensive research on Ohad Asor, but for someone thats basically creating a crypto AI shouldn't he be an extremely well known smart guy type? The type that even with a basic google search should have more information about him then an easy to type up Linkedin profile with 7 recommendations?

I will do more extensive research tomorrow as I am short on time at the moment, just want to have a bit more assurance behind a project before I invest as to avoid any type on ponzi scheme. I do understand that if this project is a true as stated then it is a great undertaking for one man so no rush.

Join the IRC  #idni and get to know him  his work and the community deeply involved with the project.  form your own opinion and then communicate it. better then follow some "famous" BS (of some very well marketed projects) created by some others who's motivation you do not know. TRUST YOURSELF for your own judgment. that is what this new world lead by the crypto social revolution is all about.
In terms of ponzi scheme, it is not!! The developer have been working on it all along and you can see all the history of its developments and the changes that it been through. . Also wantch the videos just of get a better felling about the developer's attitude and  knowledge.
However you must understand that what Ohad attempts to do is a groundbreaking development  that no one yet  know how well it will work. 
Jacky_Chan

Activity: 146
Merit: 150

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:43:27 PM

Or just read the irc logs to follow this project - http://tauchain.org/logs/fn/%23%23idni.log
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

For anyone new stepping by, check out this explanatory video from Ohad about Tau and Agoras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmaX-oumNw&t=1s

deanerific

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

The semi-annual AGRS pump is upon us.  May the dozens of bag-holders left after being savaged on Bittrex remember that they should never FOMO into a project - regardless of how good it is.
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:03:56 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 08:34:16 PM by Isle of Groestl

The semi-annual AGRS pump is upon us.  May the dozens of bag-holders left after being savaged on Bittrex remember that they should never FOMO into a project - regardless of how good it is.

Profound - but it's been more than semi-annual if you're awake. . . could it be something is happening? 
Yup. Notice the mediocre mortal does not address the great news that has been released about Tau Chain -
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

Hold on to that Agoras  Cool
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:04:08 PM

Why such a pump in Agoras today?
Is there some more news that hasn't filtered through to here yet?
Nice to see some green somewhere.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
coinYeeha

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

Is this a scenario, where someone could invent an algorithm, based on some fancy, new programming language, which evolves both, itself and the underlying language, constantly?

If so, wouldn't this be a perfect base for an artificial intelligence evolving into an artificial general intelligence?
It could participate with it's own money and wouldn't be stoppable, since it's running on a decentralized plattform?!

Am I the only one, who is concerned about this?  Shocked
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:44:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 12:04:14 AM by Isle of Groestl

Is this a scenario, where someone could invent an algorithm, based on some fancy, new programming language, which evolves both, itself and the underlying language, constantly?

If so, wouldn't this be a perfect base for an artificial intelligence evolving into an artificial general intelligence?
It could participate with it's own money and wouldn't be stoppable, since it's running on a decentralized plattform?!

Am I the only one, who is concerned about this?  Shocked

Yes, feel the FEAR.  
The Tau Chain is the True Nature of Decentralization.
Ohad Asor is the 'Satoshi Nakamoto of Decentralization'.
Hoard all you can.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: