Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359442 times)
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:26:58 PM

Windows builds updated on the website now and available for download. All builds available now except for Mac which will come ASAP. Also, coinplorer is on the correct chain now, just awaiting confirmation from theblocksfactory. The official CBX block explorer is down temporarily.

Please update your clients to the new released versions asap to help avoid any consensus issues. v.1.2.0.6

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:39:52 PM

New Mac build available on the website now as well.
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

Nice work, thanks Elambert.
raizor

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:26:58 AM

We're currently doing some work on the official CBX block explorer to stop the timeouts that have been occurring when accessing the site.  I'll post another message here once the work is finished.

thanks,

raizor
raizor

Activity: 171

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:56:49 PM

Official Block Explorer (http://blockexplorer.cryptobullion.io) is back up and running. It's a lot more responsive now.

raizor
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

Official Block Explorer (http://blockexplorer.cryptobullion.io) is back up and running. It's a lot more responsive now.

raizor

Great job raizor!
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:28:36 PM

raizor

Great job raizor!

Ooh very nice - good work guys Smiley

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

FiniteRed,
You still have 'CGB' in your sig my friend.  Wink
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:39:44 PM

Good catch!

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:41:23 PM

Hi! I have next problem during downloading blockchain. I tried do this on different PC's with win 8.1 and win 7. Same result.

Can somebody share archive with blockchain?
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:30:52 PM

Hi! I have next problem during downloading blockchain. I tried do this on different PC's with win 8.1 and win 7. Same result.

Hello friend. You can get the blockchain bootstrap from the website http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

Please let me know if this helps.
alibabacool

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Hello friend. You can get the blockchain bootstrap from the website http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/

I tried to use bootstrap file but got same error.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:56:23 AM

PMing you for more detail.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:04:50 PM

Issue resolved.

FYI, the bootstrap file available on the website has been updated with the complete chain as of April 26th.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:47:00 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 12:19:46 PM by Killiz

Issue resolved.

FYI, the bootstrap file available on the website has been updated with the complete chain as of April 26th.

Morning all.

Just used bootstrap on a fresh download of the chain, (still had around 170k blocks to go using bootstrap) and all was complete in about 3 hours.
Been having trouble getting synced myself, probably and largely due to the fact that my wallet hadn't been used since October last year, and partly because I'm impatient as hell.

I have some CBX I want to get off Cryptsy but unable to withdraw as their wallet is in maintenance, and has been for some time.
Was wondering elambert, if you could maybe shoot them an email and ask them to do a re-download of the blockchain so our purchased CBX are free to roam again  Smiley

Thanks, Killiz

P.S. If anyone needs any guidance on how to do a re-download of the blockchain or to use the bootstrap file let me know and I'll put up a step by step guide.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:19:36 PM

Morning all.

Just used bootstrap on a fresh download of the chain, (still had around 170k blocks to go using bootstrap) and all was complete in about 3 hours.
Been having trouble getting synced myself, probably and largely due to the fact that my wallet hadn't been used since October last year, and partly because I'm impatient as hell.

I have some CBX I want to get off Cryptsy but unable to withdraw as their wallet is in maintenance, and has been for some time.
Was wondering elambert, if you could maybe shoot them an email and ask them to do a re-download of the blockchain so our purchased CBX are free to roam again  Smiley

Thanks, Killiz

P.S. If anyone needs any guidance on how to do a re-download of the blockchain or to use the bootstrap file let me know and I'll put up a step by step guide.

Hello Killiz my friend! So nice to see you! Has been a while, miss you Smiley

Regarding Cryptsy, this is the first I am hearing of an issue there. I will reach out right away and report back.

Thanks!
Killiz

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:56:57 AM

Morning all.

Thanks, Killiz

Hello Killiz my friend! So nice to see you! Has been a while, miss you Smiley

Regarding Cryptsy, this is the first I am hearing of an issue there. I will reach out right away and report back.

Thanks!

Thanks friend, hope all is well, always nice to be missed.

Couple of questions.

*How's things going with the development side of things, and is there any hint as to what the 'innovative' way to maximize blockchain security is, without giving too much away?
*When is the client expected to be completed roughly?
*Is there anything the community can do to help? i.e Banners, logos, suggestions, feedback, running around naked through the streets of their nearest city, with 'cryptobullion.io made me do it' written across their forehead in marker pen.

Couple of suggestions.

*Roll up the shutters, everybody is shopping next door and down the street.
*Open core team discussion. Our most vocal supporters are invited into the core team, only to disappear into a void of obscurity, latest being BTCat. I've been there and know how hard the team works behind the scenes, and the ideas and enthusiasm that is thrown about. But people are walking by what seems to be a closed shop. Cut out emails and skypes and whatever else, where possible, and discuss on the forums and message boards as an open source development team, you could be missing out on important feedback, suggestions and attention.
*Run naked through your nearest city with 'cryptobullion.io' written in marker pen across your forehead.

Lets get this party started again!

Such a good Crypto, such a good development team. It's time to rebuild a good community.

Killiz

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:00:47 AM

Our most vocal supporters are invited into the core team, only to disappear into a void of obscurity, latest being BTCat.

What do you mean? Im on vacation for 2 weeks. If you have a complaint about it then go do some work yourself to fill up the space. Its a rather unfair comment, besides anything I do is voluntarily, not paid so its just free extra support.
Killiz

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:10:23 PM

Our most vocal supporters are invited into the core team, only to disappear into a void of obscurity, latest being BTCat.

What do you mean? Im on vacation for 2 weeks. If you have a complaint about it then go do some work yourself to fill up the space. Its a rather unfair comment, besides anything I do is voluntarily, not paid so its just free extra support.

I think you have misunderstood. What I was trying to say was that there is so much discussion going on behind the scenes that it is easy to get caught up and forget about keeping the interest of readers, and potential investors.

If I had known you were so prickly, I wouldn't of pointed my finger at you as an example.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

Hey guys,
Couple things.

First, I have not heard back from cryptsy but have offered assistance with the 'wallet maintenance'.

Second, a new revamped client has recently been released and is a major step forward from the old client we were operating with for the first almost 2 years.

Third, development continues but takes time. As is BTCat's situation, we are all volunteers here and offer what we can of ourselves to work on the project because we believe in it and have invested in it. Next up on the TODO tech wise is merged mining. This will aid in better protecting the block chain and also draw in additional attention from miners. After that hard fork we will follow as soon as possible with another to release Crypto Bullion's own unique version of Proof-of-Stake for which the white paper is already written. In my opinion this is the best version of PoS out there but the proof is in the pudding.

I completely get what you mean regarding community silence and that is a growing problem sadly. We have worked to continue to maintain trust by working hard and providing a quality product but can't blame people for running to the next big windfall hope-urtinity. We will continue to develop along the planned promise that we outline in our announcements and I am still confident our goals will be achieved.

As far as communicating, much of our announcements go without response from the community. Occasionally we get a nice job but mostly if we hear something it relates to an issue (such as the Cryptsy withdrawal issue). For the most part it is BTCat, raizor and myself grinding this out everyday getting strength from each other. It is a rather thankless job, but that is okay - we believe in ourselves and our product and will stand by it and better it.

Any suggestions from the community are welcome but really just need people to get interested and care. Continued development brings that to the table but takes time. Investors also bring that to the table...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: