Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:20:19 PM

Announcing the Wall Buster Initiative Program!

Ever feel that your entire life is out of balance when seeing CBX being artificially maintained in the shitcoin section of CoinMarketCap?

Do you get that feeling of existential emptiness when seeing the huge selling wall pop right back where it was, minutes after it was just put down?

Do you feel CBX is a great crypto, and deserves to be in a good position in CoinMarketCap, and that this good position will give your CBX tremendously more visibility?

Feel your PoSP staking isn't gaining often enough because your CBX balance is too low?

Let's act on it, and here is a little extra for those who do:

To make buying directly from the wall more appealing, we are offering 10 free CBX for every 50 CBX bought! but they have to have been bought directly from the wall at .0006 in Cryptopia.

Examples: 1000 CBX bought at .0006 from Cryptopia will receive 200 free CBX from us - 500 CBX bought from  Cryptopia at .0006 deserves 100 CBX.

All I need is you send me an email, with your CBX Vault address, and exact timestamp from Cyptopia, time at which your purchase transaction occured - its super easy!

ben@changingworldmedia.com

Effective immediately!!!!

PS.: This offer is meant for longer term CBX holders who want to keep, and stake the coin: thank you for respecting this.

Great idea! I will donate a physical Crypto Bullion, 1-troy ounce, limited edition bar for use as an additional incentive for this program. Perhaps to a large wall buster purchaser? However you guys see fit.

http://finitebydesign.net/product/batch-1-1-troy-ounce-of-999-fine-silver-commemorative-cryptogenic-bullion-proof/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

New poll topic created to gauge the interest of the community in having a staking service available. One would be able to send their CBX to this service provider where it would be staked, compounded and saved 24/7.

Please vote and feel free to discuss here.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:05:58 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 12:33:24 AM by BitcoinFX

In order to make CBX more attractive to community and those that help to grow infrastructure, it is in our best interest to boost our ranking on the coin market cap list. Hell, at least get us to a more realistic and reflective-of-work ranking. (I don't want to cast judgment on other cryptos but I do not think the 120 coins ranked ahead of CBX in coin market cap are truly superior.)

I was just browsing linux distro news at distrowatch.com and noticed that they have a crypto coin partner site: http://cryptocoin.cc

The 'last 3 months' page hits ranking on their site currently places Crypto Bullion (CBX) in 6th chart position !

- http://cryptocoin.cc/table.php?cryptocoin=cryptobullion   Cool

EDIT: In fact CBX places 7th overall within the 'last 6 months' and 11th overall within the 'last 12 months'.

Interesting long-term stats.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:11:59 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 01:31:44 AM by IMZ

"CBX tech is great, dev team and community is steadily growing but we also need infrastructure, places to trade and spend our coins."

Still really in newcomer watch-and-learn mode, me. But BTCat's position above I wholeheartedly agree with.

Gotta figure out if I want a staking service. Gotta work harder to find some places to accept CBX here in Western Australia.

Mark
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:24:24 AM

New poll topic created to gauge the interest of the community in having a staking service available. One would be able to send their CBX to this service provider where it would be staked, compounded and saved 24/7.

A service such as this would not strengthen CBX, it would actually weaken it by attempting to centralise a large proportion of the staking effort. If a large number of people used it and someone broke in and stole the coins from the hot (staking) wallet it would be a disaster.

CBX's staking needs to as distributed as possible, the best solution in my opinion is to provide a fully built and configured Raspberry Pi OS image / hardware wallet with a really simple web interface for importing and unlocking you wallet. This makes it easy and cheap for users to keep their coins staking 24/7 Smiley

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:22:48 AM

A service such as this would not strengthen CBX, it would actually weaken it by attempting to centralise a large proportion of the staking effort. If a large number of people used it and someone broke in and stole the coins from the hot (staking) wallet it would be a disaster.

I agree with this, users are already placing trust in 3rd party services and treating them like banks, when they should "be their own bank" and responsible for their own coins.  

CBX's staking needs to as distributed as possible, the best solution in my opinion is to provide a fully built and configured Raspberry Pi OS image / hardware wallet with a really simple web interface for importing and unlocking you wallet. This makes it easy and cheap for users to keep their coins staking 24/7 Smiley

FR

What about having VM images setup with latest CBX wallet & suitable free OS, that can be downloaded or deployed to various cloud services easily.  A sort of Microsoft/Auzure BaaS without the Microsoft Cheesy but is an independent image that can be downloaded or deploy for free and made simple for anyone deploy it to any cloud service/VPS they choose.  Alongside the Rasberry Pi nodes/Rokkos that is getting popular, this could be another alternative perhaps?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:47:27 PM

My (naive) Situation? (Our Tech Officer does all my upgrades.)

Still running V. 2.3.2. Opened QT yesterday to bring some coin home from Cryptopia. Staked .04 CBX!

Looking forward to V.S.'s Incentive Plan.

Mark

Imz what is vs incentive plan?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:17:29 PM

I am definitely against centralization, but at the same time, I am supportive of free choice and options. Should someone choose to rely on a 3rd party for anything, I think that is their right, as wrong as I think it may be lol.

We have had this request come up numerous times and of course where there is demand, the market will follow. Perhaps those looking for such a service will move on to another coin that does offer this option or perhaps they will wait until a 3rd party provides it for Crypto Bullion. Either of those scenarios end in investors either moving on to another investment opportunity or still getting the staking service provided to them. Either outcome I view as a lost opportunity for CBX...

If we were to create this service, we could have the ability to modify it to stake other PoS coins as well and perhaps even offer a mining pool service. All of the profits would of course be paid out in CBX so this service could be beneficial to CBX buy support at the expense of competing coins, all while providing a service that certain individuals desire.

Again, I did not think it is the best alternative, but if some view it as their only alternative, I think we have an opportunity to assist.

That all being said, security of course would be the chief concern and obstacle.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:28:26 PM

Ever feel that your entire life is out of balance when seeing CBX being artificially maintained in the shitcoin section of CoinMarketCap?

Do you get that feeling of existential emptiness when seeing the huge selling wall pop right back where it was, minutes after it was just put down?

Do you feel CBX is a great crypto, and deserves to be in a good position in CoinMarketCap, and that this good position will give your CBX tremendously more visibility?

Feel your PoSP staking isn't gaining often enough because your CBX balance is too low?

To make buying directly from the wall more appealing, we are offering 10 free CBX for every 50 CBX bought! but they have to have been bought directly from the wall at .0006 in Cryptopia.

Examples: 1000 CBX bought at .0006 from Cryptopia will receive 200 free CBX from us - 500 CBX bought from  Cryptopia at .0006 deserves 100 CBX.

All I need is you send me an email, with your CBX Vault address, and exact timestamp from Cyptopia, time at which your purchase transaction occured - its super easy!

PS.: This offer is meant for longer term CBX holders who want to keep, and stake the coin: thank you for respecting this.

Mr VonSpass

I would like to take up on this offer , I just have a question , can I buy them in batch or must it be in single purchase ?reason I pulling funds from other places

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:02:23 PM

Mr VonSpass

I would like to take up on this offer , I just have a question , can I buy them in batch or must it be in single purchase ?reason I pulling funds from other places

You do it as you please m33, big batch, small batches; try to keep the CBX purchases from the wall at least more than 5 CBX.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:07:04 PM

FR

Keep in mind CBX is still somewhat concentrated into too few hands - look at rich list!  Opening up online wallet staking will make staking possible for many more people who simply cannot do it otherwise.

And having many small new participants does more for decentralization, than the opposite effect... IMO
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:27:07 PM

Keep in mind CBX is still somewhat concentrated into too few hands - look at rich list!  Opening up online wallet staking will make staking possible for many more people who simply cannot do it otherwise.

Hey VonSpass Smiley

True, we need to get a far better spread of coins across a greater number of wallets ideally the majority of which would be staking. It would be infeasible to provide every new user with their own instance of a dedicated staking wallet as the memory / proc. time required we be far too costly on what would have to be a cloud VPS. The alternative is a 'super wallet' that would represent a single point of failure (through compromise) / staking (decreasing distributed security) on the CBX network.

And having many small new participants does more for decentralization, than the opposite effect... IMO

Indeed, we need lots of little private / geographically diverse wallets staking, and not some super wallet / collection of semi super wallets holding multiple users funds.

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
Betgurujackg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

done some at the wall check ur email, thank u
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:40:40 PM

First participant to take advantage of Wall Buster Initiative! Congradulations and happy staking!
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:53:15 PM

First participant to take advantage of Wall Buster Initiative! Congradulations and happy staking!

Great news, congrats! Once this seller has been removed from the picture we should see some rapid growth. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase bulk while it is available plus a little bonus incentive!
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:50:53 PM

Great news, congrats! Once this seller has been removed from the picture we should see some rapid growth. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase bulk while it is available plus a little bonus incentive!

Another small dent made by myself. Let's keep the momentum going!
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:11:49 AM

Good incentive, email sent!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:49:28 AM

[I want a hat like Uncle CBX's!!]

Morning! I would like to know how much folks here pay for their Net data. I pay US$5 per gigabyte.

Mark
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:45:23 AM

Great idea! I will donate a physical Crypto Bullion, 1-troy ounce, limited edition bar for use as an additional incentive for this program. Perhaps to a large wall buster purchaser? However you guys see fit.

http://finitebydesign.net/product/batch-1-1-troy-ounce-of-999-fine-silver-commemorative-cryptogenic-bullion-proof/

Thank you so much Finitebydesign!

Let's send this CBX silver ingot to the first Wall Buster who cumulates 2000 CBX bought off the wall!

Yep you heard this right...

First person who buys 2000 CBX from the Wall (in one, or many purchases), you will be entitled to receive the CBX Silver ingot donated by FiniteByDesign!

See it here: http://finitebydesign.net/product/batch-1-1-troy-ounce-of-999-fine-silver-commemorative-cryptogenic-bullion-proof/
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:42:03 AM

Good incentive, email sent!

Thank you MadCow - amazing job!

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: