Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359444 times)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:27:45 AM

Report: Merchant Project W.A.

Still valuing CBX at 0.0004, but we see that that ‘s low -- just want to see if this price-rise holds.

Note: if a merchant chooses to cash out in bullion (P2P) then the sum of CBX involved never hits the automated exchanges.

And: we are still fiddling with the android vault. Just gotta get an Internet source secured: we really are on the edge out here. (South of my keyboard, it’s 50 miles to the next house. There are wild horses -- 'mustangs' in the U.S.; 'brumbies' here in Oz -- within a half a mile of the house.)

Our merchant is watching both Cryptopia and Cryptomic.

Mark
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:42:22 AM

Guys and gals,
We have a very important project that needs assistance from some of the community. For advertising purposes, we need a short video that explains PoSP. Many do not understand it and that is a problem. It is the best algorithm out there. It is secure, fair, energy efficient, allows for rewards that surpass inflation, etc. But explaining all this is difficult. There has to be a way to create a story board that explains this in a fun and easy to understand way so people can watch a short video and get it.

So, we need first a story board created. Anyone who has a grasp of PoSP and its benefits and has a way of portraying this in a visual medium is needed. This can also be a team of people who contribute.

Then we need someone with video creation skills to bring the story board to life.

Anyone want to help???
yes sir this information is very needed especially to those who doesn't have any idea how PoSP works just like me I don't have knowledge I just keeping my wallet open and allow the staking to work for me but knowing deeper from this kind of mining if its consider need a brief tutorials or basic information so this idea might be created by any one who does now how this one works.

Love to help but got no video editing skills nor tools. What I understand with PoSP  is that you're getting staked coins based on your participation so the more online you are the better it is for you.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:44:37 AM

so just to make sure i understand it correctly the more wallet online the more chances to got rewards no matter how much coins you have in your wallet or it is relying from the amount of your coin to generate stakes? sorry sir dek for this noob question. thanks in advance.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:28:03 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:38:52 AM by Dekker3D

so just to make sure i understand it correctly the more wallet online the more chances to got rewards no matter how much coins you have in your wallet or it is relying from the amount of your coin to generate stakes? sorry sir dek for this noob question. thanks in advance.

You can get more stakes the more time you have your wallet online. So if there are only 40 vaults connected then only those 40 wallets will receive the stakes.

EDIT: BTW, Lisk and CBX is around the same price range Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:23:17 AM

You can get more stakes the more time you have your wallet online. So if there are only 40 vaults connected then only those 40 wallets will receive the stakes.

EDIT: BTW, Lisk and CBX is around the same price range Smiley
wow cbx really working well worthy to be kept and just stake, wait until this coin to achieved all of its goal the price, I'm sure to rise up any moment now as the dev team really pushing it to implement everything I'm sure we will all profits from it and better future is coming to us. keep it going cbx family. good luck and keep holding.
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:38:57 AM

the CBX wallet at yobit delayed again
Wallet status: Delayed (1304026 blocks)

Your deposit address (ADDR)

Lips sealed

im not receive my deposit 54CBX -____-

Hmmm that means they didn't use the last bootstrap...
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:55:01 AM

Looks like there are some who are sending to votes to CCex going CBX way. Now we're 37th, we'll get there a few small steps at a time.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cbx

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

Guys and gals,
We have a very important project that needs assistance from some of the community. For advertising purposes, we need a short video that explains PoSP. Many do not understand it and that is a problem. It is the best algorithm out there. It is secure, fair, energy efficient, allows for rewards that surpass inflation, etc. But explaining all this is difficult. There has to be a way to create a story board that explains this in a fun and easy to understand way so people can watch a short video and get it.

So, we need first a story board created. Anyone who has a grasp of PoSP and its benefits and has a way of portraying this in a visual medium is needed. This can also be a team of people who contribute.

Then we need someone with video creation skills to bring the story board to life.

Anyone want to help???

I would like to know why posp is better than pos3 (black)  if this could clearly be explained I think cgb will get a lot more attention.

I have asked many people this question many times and yet have not had a clear cut answer. I have quite a bit of cgb from ages back and have always like this coin a lot.

Are you (elambert) the creator of posp? can posp work with full POS and not just POS+POW?  I wonder already why more coins are not switching to this posp and are all using pos3?

butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:26:09 PM

Looks like there are some who are sending to votes to CCex going CBX way. Now we're 37th, we'll get there a few small steps at a time.

Maybe we need a voting campaign for cbx for being listed in c-cex....

for an example 2 cbx per 1 vote
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:50:43 PM

Maybe we need a voting campaign for cbx for being listed in c-cex....

for an example 2 cbx per 1 vote

IMHO it is not neede, if people really love cbx they will vote for it in c-cex even without payment otherwise they will only distribute coins to people that will only dump it as soon as they recieve the payment

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:00:31 PM

I would like to know why posp is better than pos3 (black)  if this could clearly be explained I think cgb will get a lot more attention.

I have asked many people this question many times and yet have not had a clear cut answer. I have quite a bit of cgb from ages back and have always like this coin a lot.

Are you (elambert) the creator of posp? can posp work with full POS and not just POS+POW?  I wonder already why more coins are not switching to this posp and are all using pos3?

Hi cryptohunter. I do not know much about blackcoin and their pos3 but I do hear that it is similar. I would have to study it to learn the nuances but I don't know. Being a higher ranked market cap coin allows blackcoin to be visible to a far larger audience than CBX so they would be more likely to be cloned. Their implementation of PoS was the first (per my understanding) to do away with coinage. We improved on the removal of coinage design by implementing a static reward so as to only reward those staking their coins and securing the network while inactive coin owners forfeited their stake to the active stakers.

I wrote the white paper on PoSP and came up with the concept but Alex4J implemented it into CBX. PoSP is full PoS, there is no PoW in use. When we implemented PoSP, we did away with PoW altogether.

We have tried but we are still battling to let people know about PoSP. The majority doesnt know we have it and a good portion of those who know we have it, dont understand what it is. So.... I think a short video would be instrumental in not only educating current CBX owners, but also the rest of the world.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:14:18 PM

Anybody here recently installed cbx in linux (no GUI)?

I'm following this one,
https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

But encountered an error in getting the libdb4.8

Installing this one
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Presented me with this
Package libdb4.8++-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.                                                                     
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or                                                                                   
is only available from another source                                                                                                               

Package libdb4.8-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.                                                                       

E: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate                                                                                             
E: Package 'libdb4.8++-dev' has no installation candidate   

Any known fix?
Thanks in advance.

Alex4J

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

I'm following this one,
https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Installing this one
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Presented me with this

Any known fix?
Thanks in advance.
What distribution of Linux are you using ?

CBX Dev Donate: 5oS6SK8411DUdxritrohRW96rZmHC9DX7d
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 10:21:45 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 10:52:04 AM by BitcoinFX

I'm following this one,

Installing this one

Presented me with this

Any known fix?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: See the updated post below regarding compiling with db-4.8 for long-term 'compatibility').
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14974586#msg14974586
and
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg14975009#msg14975009

You are trying to install 'old' package versions against an already updated repository for your distro. which I'm guessing is Ubuntu or Debian based.

The 'fix' is to not specify any version number for libdb so that the current release will be pulled from the repo. and not cause any conflicts. Thus,

Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb-dev libdb++-dev

or

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev libboost-all-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev

sudo apt-get autoremove

sudo apt-get autoclean

The wallet (daemon) should compile OK after that if you don't see any other package conflicts.

Cheers!

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:15:47 AM

Thanks, was able to get past that part. I'm using Debian 8, a newly installed one.

Do I still need to follow these steps?

Build leveldb:
cd src/leveldb/ && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a && cd ..
Build miniupnpc (option, if you don't build it just use make "USE_UPNP=-" in the next step)
cd src/miniupnpc && make && cd ..
Build CrytpoBullion daemon:
make -f makefile.unix

from https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md?

Because those folders are not being created.

Thanks in advance.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:34:50 AM

' . . . so as to only reward those staking their coins . . . '

Tee hee. I have 'left over' gigs of data at the end of the month, so then I leave my wallet open, to stake.

Mark
arseaboy

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:38:41 AM

I just needed to have more coin in my wallet I seen that having 130+ coins already staking 3x .04cbx a day i was curious might adding more coin might stake more maybe I needed kept my earnings and buy it from cryptopia as i seen that the wallbusters still ongoing, the coin are more healthier and moving fast. keep it it up let your vault stake guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:10:33 AM

I just needed to have more coin in my wallet I seen that having 130+ coins already staking 3x .04cbx a day i was curious might adding more coin might stake more maybe I needed kept my earnings and buy it from cryptopia as i seen that the wallbusters still ongoing, the coin are more healthier and moving fast. keep it it up let your vault stake guys.

Glad that you realized that big potential in earnings. Wait till you get a lot more, you'll see a lot of those 0.04 CBX coming in to your vault Smiley

arseaboy

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:14:19 AM

Glad that you realized that big potential in earnings. Wait till you get a lot more, you'll see a lot of those 0.04 CBX coming in to your vault Smiley
yes sir i just did use the one that you shared I change also some settings from my vault and it was generating more than the way its originally  doing before changing the settings, so now I'm planning to purchased more from cryptopia and be more active here so i can see more development coming from the OP, we are near to success maybe new trading house might be needed.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:18:18 AM

yes sir i just did use the one that you shared I change also some settings from my vault and it was generating more than the way its originally  doing before changing the settings, so now I'm planning to purchased more from cryptopia and be more active here so i can see more development coming from the OP, we are near to success maybe new trading house might be needed.

I still send a vote or 2 going Ccex way and I know we'll get to that exchange someday and get much more attention from the public. We just need to have publicity and that alone can bring this coin to good Coinmarketcap position someday.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: