Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359444 times)
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:33:17 AM

A small investor with 10 BTC could clear that market out and push the cost per CBX to $5 plus.

i think if it happens, CBX value at $5, it will be great and a miracle too.
wow cant wait to see how cbx would be more popular after this value happen i know its been 3 years now and we all still waiting for cbx to be rise to that price and with the new token release im thinking that theres a whale who's trying to control the price and wanted to have more cbx from their bags and earn big when the price rises up.

Yes, this whale seems to be an early investor who wants out for whatever personal reasons: he puts his CBX back for sale everytime price gets close to 60 000 satoshis. We know how much he has - let's just say that we don't need that many people to be rid of this undeserved pressure on CBX, forever.

Problem is, people look at CBX, it looks nice - it's the perfect coin, really, but they are afraid to invest. Everybody is looking at each other - why aren't the others buying CBX? There must be something wrong with CBX, so I will wait. If everybody thinks and acts this way, we get the sluggish market we see today, and CBX does not move.

We need to have some faith and invest with our hearts; if you're going to buy some coin today, buy some CBX! You'll see it won't take long for this whale to be bought off and go away. Next thing we will see is a much higher price, and all the excitement and liquidity from becoming a mainstream coin.

A coin like DOGE with no PoS interest for holding and huge inflation, gets 500 000$ volume on a good day; just one day like that would change CBX forever.

It is just distribution and accessability. Coins traded on large exchanges are more noticable and accessable to investors and speculators. The volume keeps the exchanges interested. Large numbers of holders also make sure there are many people trading with opposing views.

A scarce commodity does not necessarily trade well. There needs to be a lot of supply available to make a good market.

MM, you have been around long enough to know that statement doesn't always sync with reality. CBX has been one of the highest trading volume coins at numerous times throughout its history.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:46:27 AM

A small investor with 10 BTC could clear that market out and push the cost per CBX to $5 plus.

wow cant wait to see how cbx would be more popular after this value happen i know its been 3 years now and we all still waiting for cbx to be rise to that price and with the new token release im thinking that theres a whale who's trying to control the price and wanted to have more cbx from their bags and earn big when the price rises up.

Yes, this whale seems to be an early investor who wants out for whatever personal reasons: he puts his CBX back for sale everytime price gets close to 60 000 satoshis. We know how much he has - let's just say that we don't need that many people to be rid of this undeserved pressure on CBX, forever.

Problem is, people look at CBX, it looks nice - it's the perfect coin, really, but they are afraid to invest. Everybody is looking at each other - why aren't the others buying CBX? There must be something wrong with CBX, so I will wait. If everybody thinks and acts this way, we get the sluggish market we see today, and CBX does not move.

We need to have some faith and invest with our hearts; if you're going to buy some coin today, buy some CBX! You'll see it won't take long for this whale to be bought off and go away. Next thing we will see is a much higher price, and all the excitement and liquidity from becoming a mainstream coin.

A coin like DOGE with no PoS interest for holding and huge inflation, gets 500 000$ volume on a good day; just one day like that would change CBX forever.

So you know the whale who sells at 60000 Sats and beyond. So how many coins does this Whale has ? So we can buy accordingly to get rid of him
BitcoinsGreat

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:49:02 AM

CBX is not ending and it's not going away.

This project started over 3 years ago and despite ups and downs, it is still here and still being not only maintained, but innovating (PoSP, SPK).

Don't worry about CBX, our concern now is trying to give SPK and Quintessence a shot at becoming a reality.

This is actually a great position for CBX as it continues to become rarer and rarer. Now there are 120k locked away in the courts through the Cryptsy court case (could be years till any headway is made there) and another 80k locked up in the Quintessence ICO so far. Thats over 20% of the entire supply! Add in the CBX that has been lost over the years and the large wallets of long term speculators, you are left with very little CBX in circulation and therefore little to be sold. Cryptopia is the largest CBX market and only holds 25k CBX! A small investor with 10 BTC could clear that market out and push the cost per CBX to $5 plus.

CBX was over $5 a piece back in November of 2013 so it has happened before. I think it will far exceed that in time.

CBX was $5 in 2013 but that was 2013. Today is 2016 and there is a lot of Shit ALTCOINs in the market which give short term profit like you buy at 50 and sell at 200 and bye bye...and then a New Coin..

Today Competition is more
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:55:26 AM

So you know the whale who sells at 60000 Sats and beyond. So how many coins does this Whale has ? So we can buy accordingly to get rid of him

Yes, we know how much he has and we have bought many of his CBX already; but I think we should not focus on this single person.

We need more people on board, plain and simple. In cryptocurrency there is nothing a large group of enthusiasts can't do; CBX can be great again just like it was in 2013 and beat all this competition. What we need to focus on is people need to start buying and the phenomenon will feed on itself.

Many mainstream coins of today have run their course and it will be hard for them to go further, for many reasons. It's easy to see CBX is a nice coin that has not run its course and has a lot of easy room to grow for the benefit of all adopters. To get rid of the whale people need to start buying, and it can go pretty fast.

Technologically, CBX needed an upgrade, this is why we are attempting to bring Quintessence forward; this is also another way to bring more people onboard with us.
BitcoinsGreat

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:31:44 AM

Yes, we know how much he has and we have bought many of his CBX already; but I think we should not focus on this single person.

We need more people on board, plain and simple. In cryptocurrency there is nothing a large group of enthusiasts can't do; CBX can be great again just like it was in 2013 and beat all this competition. What we need to focus on is people need to start buying and the phenomenon will feed on itself.

Many mainstream coins of today have run their course and it will be hard for them to go further, for many reasons. It's easy to see CBX is a nice coin that has not run its course and has a lot of easy room to grow for the benefit of all adopters. To get rid of the whale people need to start buying, and it can go pretty fast.

Technologically, CBX needed an upgrade, this is why we are attempting to bring Quintessence forward; this is also another way to bring more people onboard with us.

Good Work. I also hope CBX to grow to its true potential.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:42:46 AM

I really appreciate what you are doing.. your efforts will not bo worthless. the recent dump was unexpected but now I got to know what is the reason.
you are right. we need more community support for CJ. need more and serious holders. hope this tiny quintessence project will help it a lot.
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:46:37 AM

I think Great time to buy some CBX..

Price is pretty low.

Is the lotto Still running?

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:36:32 PM

I think Great time to buy some CBX..

Price is pretty low.

Is the lotto Still running?

We are looking for someone to run the CBX lottery site, actually; profits are shared 50-50 between CBX administration and the lottery site operator. PM me if you are interested.

http://lottobullion.com/
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

CBX Price on the decline but yeah i know the feeling, as developers sometimes we get stuck in the old ways. but if you start looking I'll bet you find something that couldve been improved. or possibly done differently and SPARK will give new energy to this.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:59:54 PM

I just bought the CBX at this time , and to exchange with some of the SPK . I hope I can be a savings in the future . because all altcoin could be at the top, and sometimes were in the undertow. Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:38:33 PM

I just bought the CBX at this time , and to exchange with some of the SPK . I hope I can be a savings in the future . because all altcoin could be at the top, and sometimes were in the undertow. Wink
good for you buds cbx and spk are both have big potential a good investment to support as the dev keeps moving forward to find more ways to make the coin valuable and the best thing here if you will hold it inside your wallet and let it stake for a long time you will earn a lot while waiting for the price to rises up to the moon. good luck buddy.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

Good luck for holding it for a long time also better to increase more to steak it and get more profit..
CBX has a good future. .and i think we will not regret about it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:52:25 PM

Good luck for holding it for a long time also better to increase more to steak it and get more profit..
yes! because the world market crypto altcoin is very varied  . of the new coins and coin ico , even old coins could also be a strong competitor in the industry altcoin . I think CBX will have the latest breakthrough with his SPK
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:27:16 PM

Look what I got in the mail... thanks Tyke!

Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:10:55 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 08:21:26 AM by Agaguk24

yes! because the world market crypto altcoin is very varied  . of the new coins and coin ico , even old coins could also be a strong competitor in the industry altcoin . I think CBX will have the latest breakthrough with his SPK

Guys there is a real opportunity with CBX, right now; this ICO has removed 86 000 CBX from the market... close to 9% of all CBX are not available for trading, and are not staking anymore. Consequences of this are:

1) The amount of coins staking is at a low: only 20% are seen staking now - so this means your PoSP gains are around 10% yearly.

2) We can see there is about 40 000 CBX at Cryptopia either for sale or waiting on the sideline; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC (Click on "distribution", top right). 40 000 CBX is about 4% of the total CBX money offer - once they are gone, CBX will be in a real shortage situation.

3) In a shortage situation, CBX's price will readjust itself much higher and find a new equilibrium (and many new happy faces).

Key thing is to get the ball rolling and buy some CBX; create a real buying panic... send some CBX to the ICO, and keep some for high-reward staking!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:46:09 AM

yes! because the world market crypto altcoin is very varied  . of the new coins and coin ico , even old coins could also be a strong competitor in the industry altcoin . I think CBX will have the latest breakthrough with his SPK

Guys there is a real opportunity with CBX, right now; this ICO has removed 86 000 CBX from the market... close to 9% of all CBX are not available for trading, and are not staking anymore. Consequences of this are:

1) The amount of coins staking is at a low: only 20% are seen staking now - so this means your PoSP gains are around 10% yearly.

2) We can see there is about 40 000 CBX at Cryptopia either for sale or waiting on the sideline; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC (Click on "distribution", top right). 40 000 CBX is about 4% of the total CBX money offer - once they are gone, CBX will be in a real shortage situation.

3) In a shortage situation, CBX's price will readjust itself much higher and find a new equilibrium (and many new happy faces).

Key thing is to get the ball rolling and buy some CBX; create a real buying panic... send some CBX to the ICO, and keep some for high-reward staking!

good assesment mate i think its much better to do the staking thing while waiting for the big impact of this suppression of cbx
the more you stake the more rewards and means more profits thank you buds.
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:15:19 PM

good assesment mate i think its much better to do the staking thing while waiting for the big impact of this suppression of cbx
the more you stake the more rewards and means more profits thank you buds.

Regrettably, the reverse scenario is also possible. If Quintessence does not gather the 250 000 CBX and CBX's price fails to go up because nobody is buying, the ICO will fail, and the ICO coins will go back to their owners, eventually to feed a descending market. Only our collective effort can lead us to major success. Success is not possible without collective effort and collective investment.

There are not many choices, really. Either we trust the Quintessence project, we make an effort and invest a little and rid this market of these 40 000 CBX for sale at Cryptopia, or, we get an even lower priced CBX when all these ICO coins go back to their owners.  Now is the time we can make a big difference.

Without Quintessence we go back to a world of bloated Ethereum blockchain paying only people for wasting electricity, or we go back to all the DPoS coins which are very unfair. Which will it be, Bullionaires?

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

the reason of this huge dump is paying CBX for free to the signature and other bounties (translation etc)
the bounty hunters usually dump the coins. they don't know the potential value of a great coin..
you are paying hundreds of CBX every week to signature participants. and they will immediately  dump them in exchange.. my suggestion is pay bounties in bitcoin.. then you'll see the price movement again.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:02:37 AM

the reason of this huge dump is paying CBX for free to the signature and other bounties (translation etc)
the bounty hunters usually dump the coins. they don't know the potential value of a great coin..
you are paying hundreds of CBX every week to signature participants. and they will immediately  dump them in exchange.. my suggestion is pay bounties in bitcoin.. then you'll see the price movement again.
that's right instead of allowing them to dump the coin after receiving it from the bounty rewards why not controlling it by paying them in btc so the cbx price will not be affected of any possible dump.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 12:44:04 PM

It's the same Dev team would need to sell the cbx for Btc which would mean slower payouts

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: