Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359437 times)
xxxRay

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Hello my friends,does anybody knows how compile the CBX wallet in linux? i have tried compile it on my centos 6.5 but throw errors as below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[root@emall163 src]# export BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/boost.1.55.0/include
[root@emall163 src]# export BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/bdb4.8/include
[root@emall163 src]# export OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/openssl/include
[root@emall163 src]# export BOOST_LIB_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/boost.1.55.0/lib
[root@emall163 src]# export BDB_LIB_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/bdb4.8/lib
[root@emall163 src]# export OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=/home/ljdzxx/install/openssl/lib
[root@emall163 src]# make -f makefile.unix
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src -I/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/obj -I/home/ljdzxx/install/boost.1.55.0/include -I/home/ljdzxx/install/bdb4.8/include -I/home/ljdzxx/install/openssl/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/include -DUSE_LEVELDB -I/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/helpers -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -msse2 -o cryptobulliond obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/cryptobullionrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt_mine.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now  -L/home/ljdzxx/install/boost.1.55.0/lib -L/home/ljdzxx/install/bdb4.8/lib -L/home/ljdzxx/install/openssl/lib -Wl,-Bstatic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:61: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:63: undefined reference to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:158: undefined reference to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:203: undefined reference to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, int>(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int&)':
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, uint256>(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, uint256&)':
/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `_ZNK7leveldb6Status8ToStringB5cxx11Ev' follow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seems the complier can't find leveldb? but  i'm sure the leveldb file path(/home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/ljdzxx/CryptoBullion-CBX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a) is right and this 2 file exists, as i want stake my CBX(few hundred of) in my company's linux PC ,does anybody have successful experience on it? sorry i'm from china so no good at english.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alec40Gr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

What about a time cycle - sharing of masternode role ?

We have a fixed number of 125  MN operating simultaneously.
Masternodes begin to operate and they take their MN ID and fill the queue order.
As the number of MNs is > 125 then cycling begins and MN ID #1 forfeit the role and goes to last position of the queue and MN ID #126
takes MN ID #125 and begin to participate (MN ID #127 takes pos. #126 and so on).
The cycling time can be let's say 6 to 72 hours so any of the MN candidates can estimate the exact time is needed
for taking the role (MN ID #128 -> 3 positions X 6 hours = 18 hours to take the role and 6 hours X 125 = 750 hours to forfeit it... and so on)
(*the cycling time can be fixed or variable -based on the MN candidates number-)

I think this approach has many benefits against ordinary established MN implementations.

I always believe that a master node must not be a privilege but a supporting=participation role with additional reward.

just my 2 cents...  
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Masternodes begin to operate and they take their MN ID and fill the queue order.
As the number of MNs is > 125 then cycling begins and MN ID #1 forfeit the role and goes to last position of the queue and MN ID #126
takes MN ID #125 and begin to participate (MN ID #127 takes pos. #126 and so on).
The cycling time can be let's say 6 to 72 hours so any of the MN candidates can estimate the exact time is needed
for taking the role (MN ID #128 -> 3 positions X 6 hours = 18 hours to take the role and 6 hours X 125 = 750 hours to forfeit it... and so on)
(*the cycling time can be fixed or variable -based on the MN candidates number-)

I think this approach has many benefits against ordinary established MN implementations.

I always believe that a master node must not be a privilege but a supporting=participation role with additional reward.

just my 2 cents...  

Interesting solution that seems more equitable to me for enter in one MN rather than waiting for someone to lose their connection or sell their CBX.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 08:58:42 AM by VonSpass

just my 2 cents...  

Interesting solution that seems more equitable to me for enter in one MN rather than waiting for someone to lose their connection or sell their CBX.

Yes, and at first sight your suggestion seemed to me like an interesting idea; except that the whole point of limiting the BPNs to 125 was to make sure these would get 6-18% return on their investment, on a 2% inflation coin. If we allow such a rotation as what you are suggesting, we are essentially adding more nodes to the 125, thus reducing the yield. This defeats why we are doing this whole BPN system.

We will see how this 125 queue plays out in real life, but I don't think that this 125 BPN limit, with lossless queue enlisting and the continuous real life disconnecting of people (whatever the reason - not always accidental ), will be such a problem since it may not fill up that quickly.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

My two cents:

Surely the base insentive here is to reward the most stable/reliable BPN nodes, always online always processing transactions - without fail. If you have a flaky connection or are about to move house I would suggest you set up some proper infrastructure to host your BPN (Amazon, Azure etc...) The amount of money you can make from running a BPN will/could well go above and beyond a hobbyist crypto-staker and as such it would be inappropriate or unrealistic to think you could casually just run it on your old laptop whilst making a small fortune. - Aside from up-time and high reliability what about security? (physical and digital), what about backup and disaster recovery? - when the money gets serious the old laptop in the cupboard approach will not do, some bitcoin mines have diesel generators on standby and even employ guards to protect their assets!

If running a BPN is not for you then feel free to stake, it's not as profitable however its still free money Smiley

I like the idea of a limited queue, it fosters competition to "be the best", you deploy the most stable/reliable infrastructure you can muster and wait your turn, it might take a few months to grab a place in the queue but if it takes 4-8 months to be in a position to make thousands a day for basically doing nothing then I think I can wait...

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
ohmdoctor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

My two cents:

Surely the base insentive here is to reward the most stable/reliable BPN nodes, always online always processing transactions - without fail. If you have a flaky connection or are about to move house I would suggest you set up some proper infrastructure to host your BPN (Amazon, Azure etc...) The amount of money you can make from running a BPN will/could well go above and beyond a hobbyist crypto-staker and as such it would be inappropriate or unrealistic to think you could casually just run it on your old laptop whilst making a small fortune. - Aside from up-time and high reliability what about security? (physical and digital), what about backup and disaster recovery? - when the money gets serious the old laptop in the cupboard approach will not do, some bitcoin mines have diesel generators on standby and even employ guards to protect their assets!

If running a BPN is not for you then feel free to stake, it's not as profitable however its still free money Smiley

I like the idea of a limited queue, it fosters competition to "be the best", you deploy the most stable/reliable infrastructure you can muster and wait your turn, it might take a few months to grab a place in the queue but if it takes 4-8 months to be in a position to make thousands a day for basically doing nothing then I think I can wait...

FR

This is exactly how I see it. I don't usually post here but I had to back you up on this. I find it funny that some people are saying that 12 hours is not much. Come on man, 12 hours is already way too long. If you're not taking this seriously, why should you deserve to be a masternode? Because you were able to pay 2000CBX?

Nah man, if you go down, you go down. You failed and should move back to the back of the line. I don't care if you were hit by a hurricane.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

My two cents:

FR

Mostly true but if it did take months?? (in crypto that is akin to decades) would you actually park you coins there and get nothing in return whilst you wait?

If you would that is cool. Not sure many would though.

We can try it and see. However like you say if it ever becomes worth 1000's per day to have a MN then most will make sure they do have the reliability to retain a MN and you  could be waiting a very long time indeed.

I would think the queue should earn at the very least 50% stakers rate.

TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:58:51 PM by TvZ

I'm following this thread for a while and  i must say: great coin and a great dev-team!  

I've bought some CBX past months, even some when the price was less than 0.00009 and look at the price today!

If i would sell my CBX today for the actual price i could make lots of profit but i won't sell, i really think CBX will grow much
more in near future.
So my CBX wallet will run & stake for a long time.

About MN, i just hope that when there are no open slots available a MN will earn by general staking like other non-MN's.

I'm pretty sure the team knows what they are doing, they have my trust...

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

just my 2 cents...  

Yes, and at first sight your suggestion seemed to me like an interesting idea; except that the whole point of limiting the BPNs to 125 was to make sure these would get 6-18% return on their investment, on a 2% inflation coin. If we allow such a rotation as what you are suggesting, we are essentially adding more nodes to the 125, thus reducing the yield. This defeats why we are doing this whole BPN system.

We will see how this 125 queue plays out in real life, but I don't think that this 125 BPN limit, with lossless queue enlisting and the continuous real life disconnecting of people (whatever the reason - not always accidental ), will be such a problem since it may not fill up that quickly.

OK,  let's just wait and see if all nodes are filled quickly.

I'm not concerned about the 'uninteresting'  queue and the 12 hour inactivity limit personally. But I do think it will be unattractive to newcomers who are looking to invest in a masternode.
With so many other coins offering masternodes, investors may quickly move on and invest somewhere else when they learn that they may be sitting in a queue, not earning, and may lose their place in some unforseen event as soon as their node becomes active.
I also repeat, that holders of queued BPN'S have no incentive to run the vault 24/7 if they aren't earning interest. I worry that this will be a big turn off for anyone discovering CBX for the first time in the near future.

Anyway, maybe all nodes won't be filled, and anyone who loses their node will instantly regain it. Who knows...
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I have been slowly adding more coins, now I am up to 85 and still haven't seen another PoSP block reward.  I am even in the top 500 now on the Rich List.  I see so much upward potential with CBX.  I am going to put this on my weekly invest list.

I just wish that I could figure out the Stake Mining aspect.

Is there any arrangement of how rewards are paid out, frequency or randomness?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?5eDw9tm97T8gebPafcxN3e5ZPNGpNkA9gt.htm

I did open a third wallet and added one coin only, just to see if it gets a PoSP payout. 

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Killiz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I have been slowly adding more coins, now I am up to 85 and still haven't seen another PoSP block reward.  I am even in the top 500 now on the Rich List.  I see so much upward potential with CBX.  I am going to put this on my weekly invest list.

I just wish that I could figure out the Stake Mining aspect.

Is there any arrangement of how rewards are paid out, frequency or randomness?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?5eDw9tm97T8gebPafcxN3e5ZPNGpNkA9gt.htm

I did open a third wallet and added one coin only, just to see if it gets a PoSP payout. 

Send all your CBX to one of your own addresses to consolidate it.

Each small deposit acts as its own stake amount. Although the vault takes your full balance into account when staking. Having so many small inputs won't be as good as having one large input.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to update that we have decided to allow those in queue to earn the standard PoSP reward while waiting for a BPN slot - I see some still discussing this on the thread and wanted to put this to rest. Thank you all for the input and feedback.

Regarding the inactivity setting, as Ben mentioned, we are looking at 24 hours. By my calculations, a BPN if all slots are full should stake every 3 hours on average. I did not run the numbers for PoSP (queued BPN's) but they will not stake as quickly and often. So I think 12 hours would be the minimum we could set this at but I would prefer to leave a little bit of wiggle room so 24 hours is likely to be the setting. Feel free to provide comments and suggestions here.

We are internally testing the per-alpha release wallet and expect to have this out to the public middle of next week so community can provide feedback. At that point we should be about ready for the hardfork announcement for the Vault 3.0 with BPN announcement.

Also, I will be reaching out to coinbook team tomorrow for a status update.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to update that we have decided to allow those in queue to earn the standard PoSP reward while waiting for a BPN slot - I see some still discussing this on the thread and wanted to put this to rest. Thank you all for the input and feedback.

Regarding the inactivity setting, as Ben mentioned, we are looking at 24 hours. By my calculations, a BPN if all slots are full should stake every 3 hours on average. I did not run the numbers for PoSP (queued BPN's) but they will not stake as quickly and often. So I think 12 hours would be the minimum we could set this at but I would prefer to leave a little bit of wiggle room so 24 hours is likely to be the setting. Feel free to provide comments and suggestions here.

We are internally testing the per-alpha release wallet and expect to have this out to the public middle of next week so community can provide feedback. At that point we should be about ready for the hardfork announcement for the Vault 3.0 with BPN announcement.

Well thankyou for the update. that nice to know. So then the BPN will be released with 3.0 and not afterwards like mentioned sometime before.
looking forward to the announcement and some marketing that comes along am i right.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Killiz

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

Hello all,

Thanks for the update elambert.

I'm really pleased it has been decided to allow queued BPN's to earn regular PoSP rewards. Certainly settled a few of my nerves.

Been thinking more on the inactivity setting, and 24 hours sounds like a good starting point for something that has never been used, tried and tested by another coin.

I'm really looking forward to the new Vault 3.0 release, excited to see the new name and logo in action.

Yeah let us know about coinbook progress when you do, if you get any updates. I think having a USD/CBX pair on another exchange will help with the USD price swings we see when bitcoin is swinging around uncontrollably. Should allow us to see a steady rise in price while bitcoin does whatever it wants, as traders should prop up the USD price by arbitraging between both exchanges.

Thanks again.

avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Hello all,

Thanks for the update elambert.

I'm really pleased it has been decided to allow queued BPN's to earn regular PoSP rewards. Certainly settled a few of my nerves.

Been thinking more on the inactivity setting, and 24 hours sounds like a good starting point for something that has never been used, tried and tested by another coin.

I'm really looking forward to the new Vault 3.0 release, excited to see the new name and logo in action.

Yeah let us know about coinbook progress when you do, if you get any updates. I think having a USD/CBX pair on another exchange will help with the USD price swings we see when bitcoin is swinging around uncontrollably. Should allow us to see a steady rise in price while bitcoin does whatever it wants, as traders should prop up the USD price by arbitraging between both exchanges.

Thanks again.

I'm impatient too.

The coinbook team intends to put Bullion quickly or they will run the site first with the market leaders cryptos ?

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Update from Coinbook.com team:

Things are moving forward. We have a few hurdles to get over before we can go live which has pushed us back for much longer than anticipated. The biggest one is an audit that we need which is scheduled before the end of March. That was the earliest we could get it and that has to happen before we can cross the final legal hurdle to go live. In the mean time, we are still working on a diversified banking relationship, a few more anti-fraud partners, and payment processors. This can easily be accomplished before then so we are really just waiting on the audit. They have been really busy with tax season and everyone's year end hitting all at the same time. But we are still on track to go live as soon as we can.

I saw a question in the forum about adding CBX. We will launch with just BTC and FTC for now and then we'll add CBX once we have everything tested and running smoothly.
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:59:59 PM by avariahb

Things are moving forward. We have a few hurdles to get over before we can go live which has pushed us back for much longer than anticipated. The biggest one is an audit that we need which is scheduled before the end of March. That was the earliest we could get it and that has to happen before we can cross the final legal hurdle to go live. In the mean time, we are still working on a diversified banking relationship, a few more anti-fraud partners, and payment processors. This can easily be accomplished before then so we are really just waiting on the audit. They have been really busy with tax season and everyone's year end hitting all at the same time. But we are still on track to go live as soon as we can.

I saw a question in the forum about adding CBX. We will launch with just BTC and FTC for now and then we'll add CBX once we have everything tested and running smoothly.

Thanks for the news.
All will start with spring, is good.
Good courage to both teams for the end of their work

kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

good coin. is there have a online wallet. what are the up coming news.

1 Million Coins

it will be moon
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

So now coinbook team will list us after they have solved , any news about masternodes when will the guides be out and when can we slow learner start try to build it

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Hi! I read a bit website and white paper and i couldn't find what is the amount of CBX coins requested for a MN ?
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: