Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Hi! I read a bit website and white paper and i couldn't find what is the amount of CBX coins requested for a MN ?

Hi fellow bullionaire, the amount required to run a masternode is 2000 cbx coins. Returns are at 9-18% per annum

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

I keep adding to my position.  I mad it into the top 400 on the rich list, but Stake Rewards seemed to have stopped three weeks ago.  And yes, my wallet is green and confirms that I am staking.

When I first loaded some coins (only 5) I received a reward right away, then added some more coins and BAM! Another reward.  So I added more coins.... Nothing.... More Coins....Crickets.

Patience is a 4 letter word in the crypto world!  But I do like the idea of Crypto Bullion, and the market cap has so much potential.  I just wish that I could figure out the frequency.

I am getting more invested into BCO staking on Crypto-Bridge, and that is like clockwork every two weeks you get a payout.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

I keep adding to my position.  I mad it into the top 400 on the rich list, but Stake Rewards seemed to have stopped three weeks ago.  And yes, my wallet is green and confirms that I am staking.

When I first loaded some coins (only 5) I received a reward right away, then added some more coins and BAM! Another reward.  So I added more coins.... Nothing.... More Coins....Crickets.

Patience is a 4 letter word in the crypto world!  But I do like the idea of Crypto Bullion, and the market cap has so much potential.  I just wish that I could figure out the frequency.

I am getting more invested into BCO staking on Crypto-Bridge, and that is like clockwork every two weeks you get a payout.

Did you try sending all your coins to one of your own addresses to consolidate to a single input? I think it will help with your staking.

Captain Crypto Pants

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

Did you try sending all your coins to one of your own addresses to consolidate to a single input? I think it will help with your staking.

Yes, I put all of them in one wallet. Just waiting patiently.

Killiz

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I keep adding to my position.  I mad it into the top 400 on the rich list, but Stake Rewards seemed to have stopped three weeks ago.  And yes, my wallet is green and confirms that I am staking.

When I first loaded some coins (only 5) I received a reward right away, then added some more coins and BAM! Another reward.  So I added more coins.... Nothing.... More Coins....Crickets.

Patience is a 4 letter word in the crypto world!  But I do like the idea of Crypto Bullion, and the market cap has so much potential.  I just wish that I could figure out the frequency.

Ok good. With a balance of around 85 CBX. To earn your annual interest of 6%, which we are seeing now in relation to how many CBX are staking on the network, you should be getting around 125 blocks staked per year, or around 1 block every 3 days, equalling 5.1 CBX.

Its still a game of luck and sometimes you may get blocks more frequently, while having periods without any at all. But over the course of the year it should even out to around the total of 125.

Let me know how it goes over the next few days.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

Hi there fellow bullionaire, it’s better if there are all under the same address and not just in the same wallet . Suggest in block of 500  units of cbx each

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

who would be selling cbx right now given the news?

strange financial decisions people make.

How many projects at 3m cap have 2 x crypto devs with real skills other than copy and paste, 2 x long term leaders and soon to be direct USD exchange.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

who would be selling cbx right now given the news?

strange financial decisions people make.

How many projects at 3m cap have 2 x crypto devs with real skills other than copy and paste, 2 x long term leaders and soon to be direct USD exchange.

The world we live in has become senseless, not much make sense any more, perhaps they saw another chance and cut their losses

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PapillonV

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

My CRYPTO BULLION wallet isn't synchronized. Give please the list of the working nodes. Without them the wallet isn't synchronized.
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

My CRYPTO BULLION wallet isn't synchronized. Give please the list of the working nodes. Without them the wallet isn't synchronized.

addnode=node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io
addnode=87.98.243.61

These should do the trick.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

addnode=node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io
addnode=87.98.243.61

These should do the trick.

Wow that a powerful node address has the dev name on it , can it be added to the rest of the nodes that I have ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Killiz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to update that we have decided to allow those in queue to earn the standard PoSP reward while waiting for a BPN slot - I see some still discussing this on the thread and wanted to put this to rest. Thank you all for the input and feedback.

Regarding the inactivity setting, as Ben mentioned, we are looking at 24 hours. By my calculations, a BPN if all slots are full should stake every 3 hours on average. I did not run the numbers for PoSP (queued BPN's) but they will not stake as quickly and often. So I think 12 hours would be the minimum we could set this at but I would prefer to leave a little bit of wiggle room so 24 hours is likely to be the setting. Feel free to provide comments and suggestions here.

We are internally testing the per-alpha release wallet and expect to have this out to the public middle of next week so community can provide feedback. At that point we should be about ready for the hardfork announcement for the Vault 3.0 with BPN announcement.

Also, I will be reaching out to coinbook team tomorrow for a status update.

We've past the middle of the week. Any vault? Any news? Any updates? Anybody there?
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to update that we have decided to allow those in queue to earn the standard PoSP reward while waiting for a BPN slot - I see some still discussing this on the thread and wanted to put this to rest. Thank you all for the input and feedback.

Regarding the inactivity setting, as Ben mentioned, we are looking at 24 hours. By my calculations, a BPN if all slots are full should stake every 3 hours on average. I did not run the numbers for PoSP (queued BPN's) but they will not stake as quickly and often. So I think 12 hours would be the minimum we could set this at but I would prefer to leave a little bit of wiggle room so 24 hours is likely to be the setting. Feel free to provide comments and suggestions here.

We are internally testing the per-alpha release wallet and expect to have this out to the public middle of next week so community can provide feedback. At that point we should be about ready for the hardfork announcement for the Vault 3.0 with BPN announcement.

We've past the middle of the week. Any vault? Any news? Any updates? Anybody there?

nope.

it's a shitcoin.

should just let it die.

nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

Hello all,

nope.

it's a shitcoin.

should just let it die.

Just had the feeling that your post history would have similar posts for other coins and what do you know it does... Hope you are enjoying your sad life of anger/trolling.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 09:30:01 PM by elambert

Working on it.

Apologies for not updating sooner, this week has not gone according to how I had envisioned it (regarding time). I will be more cautious about sharing date expectations going forward - just trying to provide insight into progress so community is not completely in the dark.

Pre-Alpha testing has been completed and bug fixes have been applied. Public alpha just needs to be compiled. This is planned for this evening. We will provide links as soon as possible.

BPN work is continuing but we do not have a date to report yet.
Killiz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

Working on it.

Apologies for not updating sooner, this week has not gone according to how I had envisioned it (regarding time). I will be more cautious about sharing date expectations going forward - just trying to provide insight into progress so community is not completely in the dark.

Pre-Alpha testing has been completed and bug fixes have been applied. Public alpha just needs to be compiled. This is planned for this evening. We will provide links as soon as possible.

Thank you.

I think we are all hungry for a small taste of the feast we are to have ahead.

My stomach rumbles.

Its been a long winter  Undecided
Captain Crypto Pants

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

I keep adding to my position.  I mad it into the top 400 on the rich list, but Stake Rewards seemed to have stopped three weeks ago.  And yes, my wallet is green and confirms that I am staking.

When I first loaded some coins (only 5) I received a reward right away, then added some more coins and BAM! Another reward.  So I added more coins.... Nothing.... More Coins....Crickets.

Patience is a 4 letter word in the crypto world!  But I do like the idea of Crypto Bullion, and the market cap has so much potential.  I just wish that I could figure out the frequency.

Ok good. With a balance of around 85 CBX. To earn your annual interest of 6%, which we are seeing now in relation to how many CBX are staking on the network, you should be getting around 125 blocks staked per year, or around 1 block every 3 days, equalling 5.1 CBX.

Its still a game of luck and sometimes you may get blocks more frequently, while having periods without any at all. But over the course of the year it should even out to around the total of 125.

Update: I bought some more CBX on the dip yesterday, bringing my total just over 105 coins. And then today magically I have gotten 2 PoS mining rewards!

Probably just a coincidence but that is cool, and small but steady payouts.

Thanks for the help, I will be hodling for years with this coin. Such a small market cap, so much upward value just waiting.  GrinBTCŁ

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Working on it.

Thankyou for the update elambert. Always following this news for any updates.

The new vault version is 3.0 right.. not with the BPN yet but it will run much smoother and have less load on processor and ram right?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Killiz

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

Update: I bought some more CBX on the dip yesterday, bringing my total just over 105 coins. And then today magically I have gotten 2 PoS mining rewards!

Probably just a coincidence but that is cool, and small but steady payouts.

Thanks for the help, I will be hodling for years with this coin. Such a small market cap, so much upward value just waiting.  GrinBTCŁ

Nice one CCP, that's really good to hear.  Looks like 100 may be the magic number.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:52:26 PM by VonSpass
Merited by malafaya (1)

Roadmap 2018 status report!

Good morning fellow Bullionaires; here is a significant step towards the new CBX network, as we had imagined it a while back.

The link to the new codebase Vault 3.0.0 alpha2 is the following: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bullion-qt.exe

Important notice: we have been testing internally this new software for two weeks and have not encountered any major issues that would have led us to lose CBX coin, but before you go ahead and use it with your own CBX address it would be important that you backup your wallet.dat file; if you are unsure how to backup that file, please ask.  Wallet.dat files should be backed up periodically with all coins, in any case.

This public alpha test is the occasion to try out the new codebase and give us feedback, if you see anything that could be improved. You may occasionally find references to non-implemented features in the software, we will correct this as we go.

One major thing we have to warn people about this new codebase is that the new Vault is now able to sync organically, which no Vault has been able to do for some time now; syncing organically takes some time however, so this new Vault has an auto-bootstrap feature to speed up this process. The auto-bootstrap feature still has issues with Windows: we are aware of this problem and will be fixed shortly. Since we still have to apply a bootstrap manually if you don't want to sync organically, here is the link to current updated bootstrap: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/v30/bootstrap.zip.

This new codebase Vault software is a major step towards our planned roadmap as outlined in the OP of this thread, it does not yet however have the BPN (or masternode) capability. We are still working on our unique approach for CBX masternodes and will have a better idea regarding timing of this development next week.

We are also using this new Vault opportunity to gradually modernize/rebrand our image; you will already be able to see the new name and logo for CBX in this new Vault. Has anyone noticed that Cryptopia has changed "Crypto Bullion" to the new "Bullion" name already?
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: