Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 11:23:24 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65825 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:45:40 AM

I will buy at 5000 sats in next few days. Sorry for your loss ICO investors Grin

Dream on Cheesy

Not kidding, this will definitely go below IPO price.   Cool

Probably, but the probability is that price wont go much lower than current price.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:46:01 AM

What should DEV do?

Buywall of 7 BTC already eaten, coin is worth 55 BTC, what is a ridicules price. Destroying those coins will left the coins price a lot, as that means that alomost 14% of the coins will be destroyed.

Paying services in SMAC?

Hiring some promotion account what SWIFT did?

So many options here.... and with only a marketcap of 55 BTC and a nice plan it should be a easy 5 BAGGER!!!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:47:04 AM

@DEV please make sure that you get added on coinmarketcap.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:48:11 AM

What should DEV do?

Buywall of 7 BTC already eaten, coin is worth 55 BTC, what is a ridicules price. Destroying those coins will left the coins price a lot, as that means that alomost 14% of the coins will be destroyed.

Paying services in SMAC?

So many options here.... and with only a marketcap of 55 BTC and a nice plan it should be a easy 5 BAGGER!!!

As usual- shake out plus weak hands. Nothing new!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:49:59 AM

What should DEV do?

Paying services in SMAC?

As usual- shake out plus weak hands. Nothing new!

Most of the time it is a pump on the first day Cheesy but maybe not bad that it move lower now, people that were in for a quick % are leaving because they didn't had their profit, and now it is all up to dev. Just a listing on Cryptsy will make a big boost. As coins that are added on Cryptsy are always doubling in price.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:51:57 AM

Price will go over ICO price easy. Don't understand those, who sell coins with 9% loss, when trade is open less than for 24 hours. Stupidity overtakes the world!

I am staking my coins. 1% per day is quite much.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:59:35 AM

Price will go over ICO price easy. Don't understand those, who sell coins with 9% loss, when trade is open less than for 24 hours. Stupidity overtakes the world!

I am staking my coins. 1% per day is quite much.

Mother of stupids are always pregnant!

...or someone want down price... Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitshill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:02:33 AM

take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:09:14 AM

So two options, taking the 1% daily and don't trade it or trade it and again take 1% daily. Cheesy

take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink

Coin is only worth 55 BTC.... it is not like SWIFT that was worth 550 BTC... I don't think a lot of selling will happen. You have a lot of shitcoin that nothing offers that trade a lot higher then 55 BTC.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:12:56 AM

So two options, taking the 1% daily and don't trade it or trade it and again take 1% daily. Cheesy

take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink

Coin is only worth 55 BTC.... it is not like SWIFT that was worth 550 BTC... I don't think a lot of selling will happen. You have a lot of shitcoin that nothing offers that trade a lot higher then 55 BTC.

It's too risky to trade atm. Better I choose to raise my stake with guaranteed PoS process.

P.S. I should be quiet about PoS. Less stakers results in smaller coin supply. Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:01:13 AM

Consider this guy to run some promotion:

https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

He is pretty good.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:16:34 AM

We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?
pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:59:19 AM

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.

He only put in a buy wall of 7 BTC, not all the BTCs...
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:05:05 AM

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.

It is just simple, people thought join ICO and hope it will be the next SWIFT and then they notice that it didn't move up and start selling, and more people start selling. And now they will say, dammit, why did i sell my coins at a lose when in a few days it is trading at 20k sats or so.
pro-investor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

"So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit." ....That is true.

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:34:40 AM

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:42:48 AM

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.

That's right
pro-investor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:49:42 AM

Normaly Bittrex will put up a buy wall from all the funds raised from the ICO, the generated fees are discounted and won't be returned in any case. This is a guarantee that they have build in after the many ICO's on Bittrex that went south.

During the ICO that was dispayed on the information page that was available for reading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: