Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65795 times)
IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

Some updates would be appreciated!

I am also an investor, and of course I want updates too. However, I'm not sure it's fair to the dev team to expect multiple updates per day or even  daily updates . We know they have aquired 2 accounts so far and we know the plan is on track and we know that they are responsive and from all indications they are honest and extremely competent. So at this point, my suggestion would be to stake your coins and try to be patient and let the devs do their thing. Updates will come soon enough Wink

Also, if you look at the rich list, you will see that there are VERY few investors at this point. Just imagine what will happen to the price as more and more people start learning about SMAC and wanting a piece of the action!

Agreed. I absolutely hate bitcointalk for posts like that. It's the same crap on every coin and every Coin's destiny is based on bitcointalk.  I have said this before, crypto will go nowhere if it continues to use an outdated forum like bitcointalk as a crutch, especially if we see "I'd love to see some updates" or "where are you dev?" Posts every day.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:14:29 PM

I am also an investor, and of course I want updates too. However, I'm not sure it's fair to the dev team to expect multiple updates per day or even  daily updates . We know they have aquired 2 accounts so far and we know the plan is on track and we know that they are responsive and from all indications they are honest and extremely competent. So at this point, my suggestion would be to stake your coins and try to be patient and let the devs do their thing. Updates will come soon enough Wink

Also, if you look at the rich list, you will see that there are VERY few investors at this point. Just imagine what will happen to the price as more and more people start learning about SMAC and wanting a piece of the action!

Wise words.  I can understand that people are impatient but multi-billion dollar companies with thousands of people doing their PR don't provide daily updates so it's a bit strange expecting that from a team of a few people involved in a (currently) small project that is only a few weeks old.  If they were posting daily updates I'd be concerned that they were making things up because in the real (as opposed to online world) things don't move that fast.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:52:04 PM

Jeez guys.  Chill out.  Let things take its toll.

Anyone follow $XAI?  600k coins, small ICO, rocky as hell start.  Dumped down to 6k post ICO.  eventually pumped to 200k because they group behind it manipulated it down to accumulate.  That's what I see with $SMAC.  Be patient.  Chill out.  Get more if you want, don't if you don't.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

Agreed. I absolutely hate bitcointalk for posts like that. It's the same crap on every coin and every Coin's destiny is based on bitcointalk.  I have said this before, crypto will go nowhere if it continues to use an outdated forum like bitcointalk as a crutch, especially if we see "I'd love to see some updates" or "where are you dev?" Posts every day.

If you hate this, then expect huge hyped pump and massive dump in the end. Then fudsters will come and bark like dogs here.
Even update, like "Work in progress" is absolutely enough. Yes at least once in two days, here should be some input from devs. This assures legitimity in some extent.
For example, I am in another coin, which is mentioned in my signature. Developer comes and talks to community very often, responds to questions, informs about even smallest news. He is posting almost every day. He has patience to his project. Is it too hard to write some words?
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:58:18 PM

Community do not be fearful we are hard at work as we speak building an infrastructure that will not go unnoticed by the crypto world as well as the social media advertising industry.

Brightlight, you are acting as if our devs are not active....the above was a post from yesterday!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:46:40 PM

Community do not be fearful we are hard at work as we speak building an infrastructure that will not go unnoticed by the crypto world as well as the social media advertising industry.

Brightlight, you are acting as if our devs are not active....the above was a post from yesterday!

And I didn't said that updates should be served without hesitation. Why so much crowd because of my post?

Probably I just want to keep this thread a bit more active.
Penn.3D

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:44:26 PM

Well we are on the same page :-)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:22:05 AM

This kind of things is why I gonna hate crypto.
A bunch of kids in forums who write nonsense.

People who buy in Ico like smac must realize that they are buying a investment. Please stop with nonsense questions. The only thing what almost everyone expect is big pumps after Ico. Welcome to real investments where that don't happens and where you must have patience. I have trust in the smac development team and I know in longer term my investments will be worth more.  I see everyone again  over a few months. Meanwhile I stake my coins to secure the network.

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:09:47 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 11:56:28 AM by brightlight

People who buy in Ico like smac must realize that they are buying a investment. Please stop with nonsense questions. The only thing what almost everyone expect is big pumps after Ico. Welcome to real investments where that don't happens and where you must have patience. I have trust in the smac development team and I know in longer term my investments will be worth more.  I see everyone again  over a few months. Meanwhile I stake my coins to secure the network.

"kids" Cheesy

Maybe in my mind, and I don't shame about that.

Let the Grownups speak and kids shut their mouth till any further permission.
PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:02:32 PM

Coin supply: 546187

Market cap: $13,600
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

I noticed that SMAC wasn't on Coinmarketcap yet so have submitted a form to them with reference to SMAC-Media if they need any further info.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:13:34 PM

People who buy in Ico like smac must realize that they are buying a investment. Please stop with nonsense questions. The only thing what almost everyone expect is big pumps after Ico. Welcome to real investments where that don't happens and where you must have patience. I have trust in the smac development team and I know in longer term my investments will be worth more.  I see everyone again  over a few months. Meanwhile I stake my coins to secure the network.

same thing i was thinking to be honest.  i mean i hope the coin isn't a scam and the dev(s)?? are legit and bring something to the table.  who knows if any pump group in with this...i guess we'll find out? HA.  i admit i picked some of this coin up under 11k sats so wth, let's hold and see where she goes.

not sure why dummies are dumping already?  so much fail.  good job kiddies.  i guess some of us can afford to hold...shoot, i probably make more fiat in my job paychq than most of these kiddies parents do, LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Penn.3D

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:30:16 AM

Is anyone here staking at anywhere near 1 percent? I am staking but getting a tiny fraction of 1 percent.

Also, is it normal that my coins are constantly shifting back and forth in my wallet between "spendable" and "stake"?

Thanks!
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:50:37 AM

Is anyone here staking at anywhere near 1 percent? I am staking but getting a tiny fraction of 1 percent.

Also, is it normal that my coins are constantly shifting back and forth in my wallet between "spendable" and "stake"?

Thanks!

The 365% stake starts after the last PoW block

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Penn.3D

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:24:07 AM

Thanks!

Oh yeah....I missed that part! Anyone know approximately how long until that happens?
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:07:49 PM

Thanks!

Oh yeah....I missed that part! Anyone know approximately how long until that happens?

You should actually be receiving 365% proof of stake interest but it's not working properly.

So I'm not sure why you've been led to believe that "The 365% stake starts after the last PoW block" because that's not correct.  The last PoW block (LAST_POW_BLOCK = 7202) will roll around and nothing will have changed.

So this coin's code will actually require an update to work properly.

Because it says so in the ann??
PoS Variable Interest (from last PoW block):
Month 1: 365% Interest (< 30 block days)
Month 2: 100% Interest (31-60 block days)
Month 3: 25% Interest (61 - 90 block days)

For the rest of the life of the coin, PoS interest: 3%

Change...is in the air.
You know why
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:31:05 PM

I'm impressed when there were problems and Bittrex disabled the wallet. SMAC worked very hard to get it fixed and this really boosted my confidence in this coin. Some great news release and it will be trading a lot higher, and a lot higher then ICO price. This coin is pretty cheap when you compare it with other coins. The business model of SMAC also looks very solid.
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:38:07 PM

It looks like the code pushed is not the final POS updates.

Checking into some updates and will rebuild the wallets but this will require a mandatory update to account for the interest changes. Once they are confirmed we will announce the update and the deadline which will be after PoW ends and continue into pure PoS.

To account for lost interest, the POS interest percentages will be offset by block days to allow holders to still earn their 1% per day as promised and follow the interest rules as defined.

Updates will be coming but this is being looked into.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:54:17 PM

It looks like the code pushed is not the final POS updates.

Checking into some updates and will rebuild the wallets but this will require a mandatory update to account for the interest changes. Once they are confirmed we will announce the update and the deadline which will be after PoW ends and continue into pure PoS.

To account for lost interest, the POS interest percentages will be offset by block days to allow holders to still earn their 1% per day as promised and follow the interest rules as defined.

Updates will be coming but this is being looked into.

How to get 1% a day? I have many smac, but I not see 1% per day of interest go up ...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tina1736

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:30:22 PM

wo finde ich eine windows wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: