Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65797 times)
boxxa

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:23:18 PM

What the hell is wrong with the people that are dumping SMAC for no reason whatsoever?

They must be thinking:

"I bought 1 btc of SMAC but now it's been almost 3 days without updates so I'm dumping at a 50% loss!"

Absolute morons!

No reason? The smac dev got rekt gambling on okcoin and is now begging btc on twitter. lol
I am doing just fine on OKCoin esp with quarterly longs that have been open if you want to bring trading into this some how esp since I had no function with the ICO funds but keep trying to fud that. This has nothing to do with my exit from Twitter for the time being and I have also made it clear I am still on this project and continuing to drive this forward with the SMAC Team.

Keep trolling. Its gonna make entertaining material when you try to launch your ICO again to display your lack of maturity when you are asking people for BTC again and saying how much you have learned since your failed ICO when in reality, you are the same person.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:24:14 PM

What the hell is wrong with the people that are dumping SMAC for no reason whatsoever?

They must be thinking:

"I bought 1 btc of SMAC but now it's been almost 3 days without updates so I'm dumping at a 50% loss!"

Absolute morons!

No reason? The smac dev got rekt gambling on okcoin and is now begging btc on twitter. lol

What?

one of the reps of this coin (boxxa) temporarily quit twitter to concentrate on "other things", including work with this coin.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
boxxa

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:28:50 PM

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

What?

one of the reps of this coin (boxxa) temporarily quit twitter to concentrate on "other things", including work with this coin.

There is no exit from this project. I am actually fully available on other elements so as it was tweeted.
kaduwall

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:29:52 PM

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

I am doing just fine on OKCoin esp with quarterly longs that have been open if you want to bring trading into this some how esp since I had no function with the ICO funds but keep trying to fud that. This has nothing to do with my exit from Twitter for the time being and I have also made it clear I am still on this project and continuing to drive this forward with the SMAC Team.

Keep trolling. Its gonna make entertaining material when you try to launch your ICO again to display your lack of maturity when you are asking people for BTC again and saying how much you have learned since your failed ICO when in reality, you are the same person.

LOL, you are such a bullshitter man!

1 - If lack of maturity implies in showing ppl the scammer that you are, then so be it.

2 - But my biggest question is this:

IF YOU ARE DOING FINE AND DIDN'T GET REKT, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR DONATIONS, YOU SCAMMER?
boxxa

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:46:23 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 01:57:01 PM by boxxa

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

1 - If lack of maturity implies in showing ppl the scammer that you are, then so be it.

IF YOU ARE DOING FINE AND DIDN'T GET REKT, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR DONATIONS, YOU SCAMMER?

Haha you entertain me.

1) Your lack of maturity shows nothing about me being dishonest or a "scammer" in any way which seems to only fuel from my questioning of your lack of coding knowledge and ability to produce any concept of Proof of Play which you based your coin around. As you know, since I have brought it up anytime you bring up this line of questions, that I have not taken any payment from this project so to be a scam and for me to scam people, I would need to have profited off it, no? I did join to help out two people with a great idea and to expand something they were already doing and knew the industry. A new, different idea to use crypto to benefit and provide an asset token to people who wanted a part of it. Any project I have worked on I have never taken money or was a paid dev for in the history of being involved in crypto so you need to check your facts. Plus, as involved in this industry as I have been and its growth potential, get real that I would risk anything to scam people out of a few BTC since most of the outside ventures are continuing to work in the crypto world and this is just a stepping stone of a project from launch to execution that I get to see and be a part of.

2) Everyone posts referral links, addresses for tips, and QR code for donations in their profiles, articles, and about everything else people do online now. Hell, WhaleClub posts 1broker referral links consistently. When I left Twitter, I made one last push to post it up anyone who found he helpful or insightful to tip me. Stop making something out of nothing.

Again, my exit from Twitter had nothing to do with OKCoin trading or anything you seem to want to formulate in your head. It was for an offline reason that suggested it would be in my best interest to close my account for a period of time while other in real life events happen. That is all. Formulate anything you need to off of that to keep your line of trolling going.

This project I am still involved with and we are running at full speed to provide some updates. I am not working on other coins. I am very picky who I work with even though I have been flooded with messages asking for help with other ICOs that I refuse to be a part of. This team I aligned myself with for a reason.

This is the quiet time while we executed the vision and the plans so you have your window to troll away but it seems this community has stood up and refuses to let you be the pest you try to be. Based on some updates I have gotten, there is some awesome news coming forward so there is no sign that this project has any signs of slowing down. Unfortunately, while there is some acquisitions and developments going on internally to build the presence on Twitter and also building projects related to this outside of Twitter, the details are limited until we get to a standing point to release them. So far, I have been nothing but impressed with the progress.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:50:37 PM

regardless of all that (pls no personal shit in here)...waiting to see some support/news from devs or whoever re. this coin's direction.

in addition, waiting to see some price support or whatever was said?  i thought this coin would have major BTC support at the ico level from the dev or backers?  ie. 10btc at 11k sats or something?  or is that now lower in the books? Undecided

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:51:27 PM

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

Why is he a scammer? Can he not work for several coins? He is not dev, so if he feel that it is ok to work for other coins too, so what... someone want cheap coins?  Roll Eyes
boxxa

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:02:22 PM

regardless of all that (pls no personal shit in here)...waiting to see some support/news from devs or whoever re. this coin's direction.

in addition, waiting to see some price support or whatever was said?  i thought this coin would have major BTC support at the ico level from the dev or backers?  ie. 10btc at 11k sats or something?  or is that now lower in the books? Undecided

Unfortunately, the nature of the design is that there was little info that could be released until after it was done. There should be some news coming from the team and also almost at the point for weekly press releases now that things are on track to keep people and holders updated and confident that the team is moving along.
kaduwall

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

They must be thinking:

Absolute morons!

Haha you entertain me.

1) Your lack of maturity shows nothing about me being dishonest or a "scammer" in any way which seems to only fuel from my questioning of your lack of coding knowledge and ability to produce any concept of Proof of Play which you based your coin around. As you know, since I have brought it up anytime you bring up this line of questions, that I have not taken any payment from this project so to be a scam and for me to scam people, I would need to have profited off it, no? I did join to help out two people with a great idea and to expand something they were already doing and knew the industry. A new, different idea to use crypto to benefit and provide an asset token to people who wanted a part of it. Any project I have worked on I have never taken money or was a paid dev for in the history of being involved in crypto so you need to check your facts. Plus, as involved in this industry as I have been and its growth potential, get real that I would risk anything to scam people out of a few BTC since most of the outside ventures are continuing to work in the crypto world and this is just a stepping stone of a project from launch to execution that I get to see and be a part of.

2) Everyone posts referral links, addresses for tips, and QR code for donations in their profiles, articles, and about everything else people do online now. Hell, WhaleClub posts 1broker referral links consistently. When I left Twitter, I made one last push to post it up anyone who found he helpful or insightful to tip me. Stop making something out of nothing.

Again, my exit from Twitter had nothing to do with OKCoin trading or anything you seem to want to formulate in your head. This project I am still involved with and we are running at full speed to provide some updates. This is the quiet time while we executed the vision and the plans so you have your window to troll away.

Dude, STOP WITH THE BS!

Seriously, wake up.

>>>>> You posted a donation address on twitter and made your followers believe you were rekt. People donated 0.55 BTC to you! Coinmarkets commented, even friends of yours commented. You even retweeted "support tweets" and thanked them for their help! You posted a photo of an extinguishing candle, LOL! And now you are saying you were not rekt! Thats scamming man, plain and simple!

Its sad that you would do this to the very people that lend a hand to you.

I don't have anything else to talk to you, you won't get away by changing the subject to my project and you don't deserve any more replies.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

>>>>> You posted a donation address on twitter and made your followers believe you were rekt. People donated 0.55 BTC to you! Coinmarkets commented, even friends of yours commented. You even retweeted "support tweets" and thanked them for their help! You posted a photo of an extinguishing candle, LOL! And now you are saying you were not rekt! Thats scamming man, plain and simple!

I don't have anything else to talk to you, you won't get away by changing the subject to my project and you don't deserve any more replies.

Cheesy Coinmarkets commented  Roll Eyes troll detection triggered, case closed.... 

Change...is in the air.
You know why
kaduwall

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:37:10 PM

Cheesy Coinmarkets commented  Roll Eyes troll detection triggered, case closed.... 

Coinmarkets is where he goes all the time... its where his friends like Jebus are.
Jebus even defended him because he "got rekt": https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/575142834317099008
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:46:28 PM

Can we keep the thread clean and stop yelling. This is not helping. It doesn't help you, it doesn't help the coin, it doesn't help anybody.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:49:07 PM

Can we keep the thread clean and stop yelling. This is not helping. It doesn't help you, it doesn't help the coin, it doesn't help anybody.

It's an ongoing feud between @boxxa and @crazy_crypto (kaduwall).  I do wish they would stop it and make up because it is the rest of us who end up paying the price for this kind of thing.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:55:18 PM

It's an ongoing feud between @boxxa and @crazy_crypto (kaduwall).  I do wish they would stop it and make up because it is the rest of us who end up paying the price for this kind of thing.

Agreed! strange that boxxa doesn't go and troll at Geekkos thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842482.0
That fact says everything!

Change...is in the air.
You know why
kaduwall

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

It's an ongoing feud between @boxxa and @crazy_crypto (kaduwall).  I do wish they would stop it and make up because it is the rest of us who end up paying the price for this kind of thing.

Agreed! strange that boxxa doesn't go and troll at Geekkos thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842482.0

He already troll'd plenty on twitter.
And btw, I'm not trolling, its all facts. Anyone defending him after what he just did is either BLIND or desperately defending their investment.

If you support scammy practices then please, go ahead.
boxxa

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:14:47 PM

It's an ongoing feud between @boxxa and @crazy_crypto (kaduwall).  I do wish they would stop it and make up because it is the rest of us who end up paying the price for this kind of thing.

Correct. I am done making the same point over and over again to him and giving him the benefit in this thread and above going into the GEEK thread.

I am still here, still working, and not going anywhere. =) We are not going to let one troll take away from this project.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

He already troll'd plenty on twitter.
And btw, I'm not trolling, its all facts. Anyone defending him after what he just did is either BLIND or desperately defending their investment.

If you support scammy practices then please, go ahead.

If you have problems with someone do it with PM and not on the thread. This is a SMAC thread, and SMAC is not only @boxxa but other people involved too, so i would really appreciate if this can stop. You made your point, people were able to read it, and can do their own investigation. 55 BTC has been spend by several people, people that believe in a project, and this can be destroyed by just a few people talking about this kind of things. So please fight it out on Twitter or via PM and leave the thread clean for SMAC team and for the investors that are still interested in investing in SMAC. Thanks.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:16:42 PM

You guys really gave those kids 55 btc?  Huh
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:20:31 PM

Yeap Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

Yeap Cheesy

And if they play it smart they can make another 55 BTC by just buying up the cheap coins and then pump to da moon like SWIFT Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: