Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed  (Read 65790 times)
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:56:30 PM

Thanks for the update Boxxa....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:56:43 PM

Thanks for the update Boxxa....

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Penn.3D

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:24:16 AM

It's really amazing to me that knowing what we all know now about the road map for this coin and about the dev team, that someone is still willing to sell their coins to that 11,000 sat buy wall on Bittrex. Absolutely mind-blowing stupidity, lol. I suppose it's good to get the weak hands out now!

Come to think of it, it could be Bittrex selling the coins that they made from staking those 100,000 coins in their wallet.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 07:10:08 AM

It's really amazing to me that knowing what we all know now about the road map for this coin and about the dev team, that someone is still willing to sell their coins to that 11,000 sat buy wall on Bittrex. Absolutely mind-blowing stupidity, lol. I suppose it's good to get the weak hands out now!

Come to think of it, it could be Bittrex selling the coins that they made from staking those 100,000 coins in their wallet.
+1 insanity if it is people dumping if it's bittrex well wouldn't surprise me if they staked and dumped all the pos  coins on there, i would if i ran it hahaha
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:05:35 PM

+1 insanity if it is people dumping if it's bittrex well wouldn't surprise me if they staked and dumped all the pos  coins on there, i would if i ran it hahaha

Having watched Bittrex from the beginning I very much doubt they would do that both because of the security risk (remember what happened to Mintpal with VRC) and because they are one of the few exchanges that seem to have a strong ethical backbone.  They are not perfect but they have had numerous situations where they could have profited more by doing such things but they haven't.

I suspect it is someone who is selling off some of their staked coins at ICO price to reinvest.  It may seem stupid right now but it might be an attempt to spread their risk (which really we all should do) but isn't willing or able to wait for a higher price before investing (e.g. due to an ICO deadline).
boxxa

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:13:09 PM

+1 insanity if it is people dumping if it's bittrex well wouldn't surprise me if they staked and dumped all the pos  coins on there, i would if i ran it hahaha

Having watched Bittrex from the beginning I very much doubt they would do that both because of the security risk (remember what happened to Mintpal with VRC) and because they are one of the few exchanges that seem to have a strong ethical backbone.  They are not perfect but they have had numerous situations where they could have profited more by doing such things but they haven't.

I suspect it is someone who is selling off some of their staked coins at ICO price to reinvest.  It may seem stupid right now but it might be an attempt to spread their risk (which really we all should do) but isn't willing or able to wait for a higher price before investing (e.g. due to an ICO deadline).

I think this is most like it. The big hands are holding strong in wallets off trex and with the limited supply available on Trex from the distribution chart, there is going to be movements and people selling off ICO coins into walls for extra money. The interest was designed to allow early ICO people to profit by selling into new entry buy walls and still holding their ICO coins without the price moving too much to continue to generate interest. I figured there would be a dump when the 365% interests ended similar to how miners dump coins during changes.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:18:35 PM

I think this is most like it. The big hands are holding strong in wallets off trex and with the limited supply available on Trex from the distribution chart, there is going to be movements and people selling off ICO coins into walls for extra money. The interest was designed to allow early ICO people to profit by selling into new entry buy walls and still holding their ICO coins without the price moving too much to continue to generate interest. I figured there would be a dump when the 365% interests ended similar to how miners dump coins during changes.

Exactly and we shouldn't forget that the only guarantee after any price rise is a dip.  This is the nature of growth in almost any currency/commodity/stock and should not be a reason to worry.  Not only that we need people to sell to help distribution as well as to keep the volume up.  Low volume will kill a cryptocurrency more quickly than low price and poor distribution might put some people off investing.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

You have put a lot of thought into everything i see,very reassuring, i hope the rest of the roadmap is as well thought out.
Clminer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

You know i love the SMAC TEAM but i think they are selling there coins!!! the minute they start splitting up there wallet i expected that, its too many times large amounts now!! it doesnt matter we will buy them,... regarding staking, Bittrex is not staking! thats why the coins are more rare now..

Please be sharp, i think the original SMAC wallet address has reduced by at least 50%

Still i dont care... but be honest.. no bullshit!!
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

Guys, think about it....with all the time and effort that boxxa and the team are putting into SMAC why in the hell would they sell at this point? You guys think we want SMAC to go atomic? Well just imagine how they must feel!!

As far as splitting the wallet up, I don't blame them....I did the same thing. First of all, I don't think it's safe to have all of your coins in a huge wallet. Wallets do get hacked, even encrypted ones. Second, it scares people to see a few gargantuan wallets at the top of the rich list.

My point is, so far boxxa and the team have come up with an absolutely brilliant business plan that I believe will be a game changer in crypto (and of course make us all rich in the process ;-) and we have every reason to believe that they will continue to do what needs to be done to make this project happen.

Can't wait for the next newsletter!!!
Clminer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:31:23 PM

dont worry too much about it...  i doesnt matter, no need to get protective. i am on your side! just giving my thoughts. and even if they do, they can do whatever they want... and maybe they just shared it in the SMAC Team..

you are asking why the hell they should sell, well why would anybody do that.. just dont be naief... and still if they did, i will still support them.. is that good enough for you?

Do i have to appologies now... this is a forum for discussion
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

Strange, not a lot of buy orders...
Clminer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:42:54 PM

Dont forget that Clminer(me), dadon and soul_eater_123 where willing to spend extra money on thunderclap.it and if the SMAC TEAM reacts they can get extra revenue for all of us, so please dont point fingers at me....

I asked for more vulenteers and no respons...

I asked the SMAC TEAM if they where willing to look into or work with thunderclap.it and no response...

Again i am a business man who wants to earn money instead of hanging on forums everyday, with all do respect to all of you who like to do so.. i dont.

So lets start doing stuff instead of talking about it..
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:25:24 PM

Dont forget that Clminer(me), dadon and soul_eater_123 where willing to spend extra money on thunderclap.it and if the SMAC TEAM reacts they can get extra revenue for all of us, so please dont point fingers at me....

I asked for more vulenteers and no respons...

I asked the SMAC TEAM if they where willing to look into or work with thunderclap.it and no response...

Again i am a business man who wants to earn money instead of hanging on forums everyday, with all do respect to all of you who like to do so.. i dont.

So lets start doing stuff instead of talking about it..

You are correct about Thunderclap. I went to the website and tried to understand what it is exactly but I just didn't quite get it. I get that it has something to do with using social media or something to get a message out to a large audience, but I just didn't quite understand the specifics of why you guys think it would be great for this project. That being said if you guys and the Dev team think that thunderclap would be a good thing for this project, then I will also agree to split it with you and dadon and soul eater.

As far as doing stuff, I think it's safe to assume that they are doing a LOT of stuff as we sit here bickering LOL

Remember they said 4 to 6 weeks, and so far it has only been a little over a week.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 07:47:33 PM

If the Devs agree to the Thunderclap, it should be done after the market is up and running we want to promote SMAC as a currency and tool that can be used right then and there to enter the social media marketing industry and start making revenue with straight away, we need the market up and running then we can use the in wallet market that is further down the track to keep the momentum going.
We need to establish SMAC as the official currency and gate way for the average person to the social media marketing industry before someone else does.
And we need to push the idea and i think it's the truth because i see it in the design, the Dev team made SMAC because they want it's users and holders  to be able to be there own boss, build there own business, to work from home, choose there own hours, lye on some beach somewhere or by the pool with there laptop and manage there own business be there own bank earn a wage, earn interest, buy,sell all with one thing SMAC.
millions of people have been scammed by company and products offering and promoting this be your own boss, work from home promotion line, time after time it happens but people still take the risk only to be scammed again, people must really want it hey? well SMAC actually delivers this but the catch 22 is you need SMAC to even start, marketplace and USD>SMAC Exchange IMO are priority, maybe that is what the coins from the buyback should be prioritized for more then giveaways an exchange? it's second to only the market in importance might be more important actually?
Clminer

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:52:10 PM

You are also right!

But in a pm that you also received i try to push things like, "Affiliate", "Pay per click", "Faucets", "Surveys" and "refferal" programs, WE the community, can reffer each other, if we do every day 1 hour and we make it public that this is also working with SMAC, people will jump in quiker, and we make a liitle bit revenue every day what we are now not doing, with this i mean supporting the coin to get more value in to get more social media accounts quiker! even if the other programs work with Bitcoin, its money!

I understand that its not exciting to do but dont underestimate these programs, people are making real money on these sites... we only need active followers or refferals etc....

and yes maybe i have to be more patient, but i am seeing the same potential as you guys are, we can also be more active for the coin. not only the SMAC TEAM, but the community..

Thanks for your reply, now we have 4 vulenteers!

EDIT: this is a reply on Penn.3D
Penn.3D

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:55:07 PM

We are all on the same page here Wink
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:04:29 AM

The thing that comes to my mind constantly is those work from home schemes that suck people in there are heaps of them and almost all of them are scams but they generate huge money, we are giving them something the same but legitimate, you actually can work and earn an income from home with SMAC, people love that shit, everyone wants extra money.
whats even better is pushing the idea of SMAC as a tool and currency to be used to trade, earn income and interest with the luxury of being your own bank from anywhere that has an internet connection becomes so much easier when you own social media accounts with an outreach in the millions, how perfect!!
after it starts to catch on you can earn money this way we may be flooded with fresh crypto investors what if a million people invest$1 $10  $20 or more the internet is a big place and there are millions of searches on google on how to make money online everyday we need SMAC to be at the top of those searches.
we need.
*A site something like learnaboutSMAC.com that would explain that SMAC mechanically is a digital currency like bitcoin but differs in its approach that it is a currency made solely to be used in the smac economy the marketplace etc and as an entry point to the social media advertising world

*A USD,AUD etc > SMAC Exchange getsmac.com we need to make it easy for people to enter the market, people who have never heard of BTC we need to make it simple like paypal payments simple to get SMAC the hardest bit should be downloading the wallet, we want impulse buyers!!! we want people to say ohh i can make money online with SMAC, click download wallet, click buy a 100 smac from USD> SMAC Exchange, click start using SMAC in the SMAC economy to buy accounts etc.

*Possibly a professional marketing strategist? may be worth it i will look into it more and see how expensive it is we need to make smac look as professional as possible.

Website(learnaboutsmac.com etc)
The website needs to explain as clearly as possible what smac is all about and how it is acquired and used to make money eg of the steps explaining this and this site needs to be available in all major languages.

1. download wallet
2. go to  getsmac.com buy SMAC
3. go to SMAC market buy accounts etc
4. start earning money
probably best displayed in a slideshow or video even better a bit of both. the video should explain how money is made in social media marketing and how SMAC will help them slice off a piece of that cake for themselves

USD>SMAC>USD Exchange
I have no idea how to set up an exchange but i have a few ideas to throw out there about it anyways.
We have the coins from the buy back we could use these to kick start the exchange and then use the fiat received for the coins to buy BTC and buy SMAC off the market
1. SMAC bought back from market using social media accounts revenue is set aside as kick starter for exchange can also be used for all the original ideas as well because it will be replaced.
2.people come to getsmac.com and enter the amount they want the price is calculated, the transaction is completed, person receives there coins and enters the SMAC economy
3. Fiat is collected and once a week or twice a week or month converted into BTC then used to add to the buywall we already have growing on the exchanges from the fiat from the social media accounts.
this will.
*make it quicker and easier for investors unfamiliar with crypto to enter SMAC and start using it.
*contribute to the size of the buy back program walls on the exchanges
*+All the other added benefits the buy back program brings us Market volume etc

Advertisement
Every single day there are millions of searches for things like
*Make money online
*Work from home
*Be my own boss
Every time someone searches this sort of thing on google we want LearnAboutSMACK.com to pop up right at the top of there searches waiting to tell them about SMAC and the amazing business venture it has for them before directing our new investors to GetSMAK.com so they can decide on there investment size, this is how we do that.
https://www.google.com.au/adwords/

After all this is and the marketplace is ready to go then we would start the Thunderclap campaign and social media storm utilizing all our social media accounts and there extensive reach that will no doubt be well and truly in the millions by that point.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:08:36 PM

Excellent ideas guys:)
Clminer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:06:39 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 06:38:49 PM by Clminer

@dadon

I really like you, and i think we need to get know eachother, i see your heart is in a good place! BUT!! i think you are misunderstanding the roadmap!

SMAC wants coinholders to do the buying, they want to build social media accounts! There Marketplace is not for us to do our business or build accounts, its to buy stuff that they are redirecting, trough social media accounts, why should they make us smarter than we are and tell us how they get money.. i dont understand. nobody does that, its competing with your own customers, thats stupid! they only need to get value for the coin so we can buy stuff and then the circle is round.

This is what there doing....

1- Making industrie connections with/through social media accounts,
2- Build followers on the social media accounts,
3- Redirect them to sales pages,
4- Confincing them to sign up, for discount or whatever..,
5- Using affiliate Links, you click on a link and it refers to who ever owns that link!

This is there Business plan, this is every succesfull owner of social media accounts Business plan, we the share holders will only profit from the fact that the coin will grow in value, because they make revenue, with selling stuff or redirecting people to sites where they can buy stuff and they get a fee for that! like on fans2cash.com. and because there are not a lot of coins we will have a good profit for starting up there company! Thats it!!! Nothing more...maybe an ipad or something, but no revenue for coin holders, this will mean you have to sell!!! to get your money back with profit!! i know this, thats why i support them, i want them to be succesfull. in Holland we say: " Ik gun het ze". so i can eat a little bit of there pie!

Did you know that owners of social media accounts have there hands full with these 5 points, its not easy, you need to know a lot and you need to satisfie your followers and trigger them, this is not easy, you need skills for this! SMAC CEO is very talented in this! also Flipmass and al the others are well known for doing this.. please dont underestimate, its not that easy...

-did one of you ever bought something on Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram or whatever they are using???...i dont!

-did one of you ever pressed on an affiliate link and bought something there? i mean just an advertisement link. Thats going to be the SMAC Marketplace! i think...

-do one of you use Twitter and do you see what a lot of people have to offer?? are you buying? its not that easy, the reason why they buy excisting accounts is because its so difficult to get people to trust you, you have to know the industry...

If you want to do what you are saying you have to do it yourself, and you have to know industries that are HOT at this moment and you need to know the products.. orelse you will only have followers.....

I am testing this for months now and its not easy!

I already said it once, if you are serious, PM me...this is all i have to say here and it was too much..

excuse my english as i am Dutch... Grin

its possible that i am wrong but i want to see that first, because i will NEVER sell my coins again if they let me own my percentage in social media account, and i will buy Bittrex EMPTY!! Shocked Grin Grin Grin

EDIT 1: Fans2cash.com pays out, please dont misunderstand..i had to say that different sorry...

EDIT 2: also with music, the more traffic, the more wil see the "advertisement" on that song that delivers revenue only if people see that song, thus the advertisement that comes first, and not even buying anything!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: