Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:19:27 PM

This is all becoming a little bit strange to me. How did we end up selling ethereum shirts?
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:24:05 PM

Why did my master ranking numbers and standing get dumped on Toshidesk?
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:30:22 AM

This is all becoming a little bit strange to me. How did we end up selling ethereum shirts?

Hello,

Not so sure how its strange?

Its an opportunity to broaden the awareness of ToshiDesk and MTR at the same time.

Each shirt sold will get customer free MTR.

Each shirt sold will get the customer a pamphlet explaining what ToshiDesk and MTR are.

Each shirt sold will add to the ToshiDesk development fund.

Each shirt sold will empower me to make daily purchases of MTR off market.

Many other reasons why I'm giving this a shot.

I'm making a name for myself in the Ethereum community, to strengthen my chances of being funded by the DAO for a marketing grant.

I'm testing out the demand, and will most likely start offering apparel for many top marketcap coins and communities.

Ethereum is the a $1.15 B market and no one is selling apparel.

If anything that is what's strange.

ToshiDesk is about building a community of traders and enthusiast

If you have some better ideas, please voice them.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:34:47 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 06:53:47 AM by mastertrader777

Hello George,

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Had to make sure it worked.

There were charts that had 400+ VOTES on them George.

I locked down the voting system to 1 vote per user / per post.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Before the real launch the whole database will be wiped.

Everyone will start from scratch.

Nobody will have any lingering votes.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 06:51:01 AM

Should be obvious, MTR = Messy T-shirt Retail

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:33:42 PM

The concept of bundling in MTR and sending out more material is interesting, but the pricing seems off. I can order 6 T-Shirts with the same logo online using the highest-quality t-shirts and ink for about 23$ and then shipping is about 10$. I also found a few places offering Ethereum-branded wear online around the same price point (Not counting any value on the MTR you plan to throw in on the deal).

My concern would be that any success would be short-lived since others can easily emulate, the local T-Shirt shop down the street will do a one color full t-shirt print front and back for about 15$. It also stands to take your focus away from Toshidesk and MTR unless you have help to handle this part if it does take off.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:04:34 PM

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.
Very doable. Money begets Money.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.
Risking being a Steven Rogers without the serum however.
At the critical competitive market transition where competition can swoop in.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:44:01 PM

The concept of bundling in MTR and sending out more material is interesting, but the pricing seems off. I can order 6 T-Shirts with the same logo online using the highest-quality t-shirts and ink for about 23$ and then shipping is about 10$. I also found a few places offering Ethereum-branded wear online around the same price point (Not counting any value on the MTR you plan to throw in on the deal).

My concern would be that any success would be short-lived since others can easily emulate, the local T-Shirt shop down the street will do a one color full t-shirt print front and back for about 15$. It also stands to take your focus away from Toshidesk and MTR unless you have help to handle this part if it does take off.

Hey inyereye,

I can see how other competition might seem like a better deal.

I'm confident in my sales abilities to make this happen either way.

So your telling me you can get 6 high quality T-Shirts, along with the logo designed and printed for $23 total with $10 shipping?

$3.83 per high quality shirt printed with design? Not including shipping.

Hmmm....Hard to believe boss, but if its true...send me your source and I will do a test order with them.

For 1, my design guy is a buddy of mine, and he is local..so I don't have to pay for shipping. I'm saving myself and the customer money.

2, I don't have to pay for design work, and I can do many different custom orders and test design prints within minutes of wanting to do so.

3, I don't have to order, then wait for shipping to come to me...Most places take 14-21 days to fulfill your order

4, We aren't using cheap screen printing ink that fades after 2-3 washes...We are using Vinyl Laminate, which is a lot better quality in color and durability.

5, My collection choices are very high quality, and I will offer refund/return policy for anyone not happy with their order.

I'm also giving free shipping within my price of $29.99.

The POLO's are what cost the most.

POLO's are about $23 a pop, not including the Vinyl Design.

I have so many other things I dab into on the day to day, and if you think t-shirt sales would knock me off my hustle...well then you're sadly mistaken.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:04:20 PM

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.

This is why I'm creating other sources of revenue to offset the inflation Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 05:58:15 PM

No shit, real t-shirt retail business plan  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:40:02 PM

I can see having a local designer being an advantage but only really if you get custom orders.  I checked with a few online vendors to get my pricing,  mind you that is not a guarantee of the quality I just chose the morning St expensive options for the shirt and ink. Not waiting for the order is a nice advantage as well as not having to pre-order (for that price I needed to make a minimum order of 6 t-shirts).

You don't have to prove you can multitask to me,  I've been witness for long enough.  I was more concerned you were going to lean on this as a primary revenue stream to make progress and wanted to point out some concerns.
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:10:54 AM

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Doesn't seem like you understand still.
Revenue sources pale in comparison to maximizing leverage for gain, growth and acquisition.

A proper MTR pairing or multiple pairing layers offer multiple leverage layers.

Wish you understood man. I get it because I spent years on the inside of how it is done and deal structuring.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:21:31 AM

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Revenue sources pale in comparison to maximizing leverage for gain, growth and acquisition.

Wish you understood man. I get it because I spent years on the inside of how it is done and deal structuring.

what is it you actually do mate? ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:17:55 AM

crysx - I was one of the top 12 penny-stock traders in the world 1998-2001

I do a lot of things now. Still trade a lot.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 06:45:41 AM

crysx - I was one of the top 12 penny-stock traders in the world 1998-2001

I do a lot of things now. Still trade a lot.

Are you experienced t-shirt trader? We need one asap.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:30:08 AM

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Hmmm, so quick to be condescending.

We spoke many of times, and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.

Given you my own examples in my own perspective, and can very easily see what you're talking about.

Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?

I'm doing things to plug the leak now.

You can sit there and tell me I need to do this, and do that....and then tell me you're the best at doing it, and when I ask not help.

Can you see why I'm not amused any more?

Lets get this contract signed and put your words to the test.

Prove to me you can help, because you know what you're doing.

You speak a good game, but can you really be a game changer for us?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:35:06 AM

I can see having a local designer being an advantage but only really if you get custom orders.  I checked with a few online vendors to get my pricing,  mind you that is not a guarantee of the quality I just chose the morning St expensive options for the shirt and ink. Not waiting for the order is a nice advantage as well as not having to pre-order (for that price I needed to make a minimum order of 6 t-shirts).

You don't have to prove you can multitask to me,  I've been witness for long enough.  I was more concerned you were going to lean on this as a primary revenue stream to make progress and wanted to point out some concerns.

Glad you can see the advantages of having my own designer, studio, and supplier.

No need to order 6 of everything, people don't want 6, they want 1 or 2 max...with different designs.

I was never relying on T-Shirt sales as primary source of revenue.

Hope that was a joke ...lol

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:42:41 AM

MTR need some positive information.I am in for a long time just waiting to the moon!
HegelianCattalactics

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:21:47 PM

"Hmmm, so quick to be condescending. We spoke many of times,
and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.
Given you my own examples in my own perspective,
and can very easily see what you're talking about."

I doubt it or you would already be doing it. (So clearly no condescending; just observation)

Our struggles may also be the different type of people we are.
I am a west coast person who is comfortable with team brainstorming
and crafting legs to those ideas.

I've noticed East Coasterners have little patience for that creative process.

You certainly don't have patience for that process;
and often get abrasive and insulting in an attempt to control it.

Hence my previous comment of not being able to work with you.

However I believe in you and the vision of Toshidesk.

You know I will not give away any more insight for free. (Except on Toshidesk)

However I want your team to get a handle on increasing your leverage quotient.
(It is essentially non-existent now)

"Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?
... When I ask not help. Can you see why I'm not amused any more?"

Case in point. You may not see it Rich but the method you dialog
is a "challenge and control" style as above. (Though this is pretty light.)

I suspect you don't even see it. I have experienced it from day one with you.
I also suspect that the environment of crypto perhaps needs this method
just to cut through the crap and get something done.

I was hoping you had another level; another style; once I had proven my capabilities.
It is flat out wearying to have to cut through that "style" with you to get to productive things.

No doubt you use that "style" to flush out the non productive time wasters.

This is the impass Rich. I won't tolerate the "challenge and control" turse abrasive leadership style
because it opposes the creative process of how I am wired.

I do however understand just why you do it and perhaps how it helps you get things done.

If you cannot grow your leadership style past it you will be your worst enemy if Toshidesk
grows to the degree where it interfaces with the real Fintec world.

My apologies for being long winded.
I do expect some turse, "challenge and control" response from you but hope you reflect
and grow your skill-sets to adapt to the differing environ of business personalities.

BTW - If I did not see value in you, the project, DC-Girl, MTR, Toshidesk etc. --- I would not bother with an effort here.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:57:11 PM

"Hmmm, so quick to be condescending. We spoke many of times,
and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.
Given you my own examples in my own perspective,
and can very easily see what you're talking about."

I doubt it or you would already be doing it. (So clearly no condescending; just observation)

Our struggles may also be the different type of people we are.
I am a west coast person who is comfortable with team brainstorming
and crafting legs to those ideas.

I've noticed East Coasterners have little patience for that creative process.

You certainly don't have patience for that process;
and often get abrasive and insulting in an attempt to control it.

Hence my previous comment of not being able to work with you.

However I believe in you and the vision of Toshidesk.

You know I will not give away any more insight for free. (Except on Toshidesk)

However I want your team to get a handle on increasing your leverage quotient.
(It is essentially non-existent now)

"Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?
... When I ask not help. Can you see why I'm not amused any more?"

Case in point. You may not see it Rich but the method you dialog
is a "challenge and control" style as above. (Though this is pretty light.)

I suspect you don't even see it. I have experienced it from day one with you.
I also suspect that the environment of crypto perhaps needs this method
just to cut through the crap and get something done.

I was hoping you had another level; another style; once I had proven my capabilities.
It is flat out wearying to have to cut through that "style" with you to get to productive things.

No doubt you use that "style" to flush out the non productive time wasters.

This is the impass Rich. I won't tolerate the "challenge and control" turse abrasive leadership style
because it opposes the creative process of how I am wired.

I do however understand just why you do it and perhaps how it helps you get things done.

If you cannot grow your leadership style past it you will be your worst enemy if Toshidesk
grows to the degree where it interfaces with the real Fintec world.

My apologies for being long winded.
I do expect some turse, "challenge and control" response from you but hope you reflect
and grow your skill-sets to adapt to the differing environ of business personalities.

BTW - If I did not see value in you, the project, DC-Girl, MTR, Toshidesk etc. --- I would not bother with an effort here.

So I'm from the east coast, you're from the west cost.

I've spent a lot of time with you already.

Countless talks, chats, skypes, brainstorms, etc.

It comes to a point where I'm all talked out when it comes to the same this and that conversation.

I can't help that I don't like wasting time.

I can't help that the way I get things done goes against the way you like to take your time.

If I was a time taker and didn't get things done, ToshiDesk wouldn't be where it is today.

All I can tell you is if you want to work with me, work with me.

If you want to backseat driver there is going to be a time where I just put the window divider up, and just occasionally look at you in the rear view.

You said you don't want you ideas given away for free.

I mentioned you would be paid.

You agreed with the terms of compensation.

You mentioned you wanted a contract.

I followed with asking you you to present me one and the team and I would look at.

You said you wanted to talk with the team.

I got you in touch with my team, and they said they are waiting on your contract as well.

and THAT is where it stands.

I'm waiting for a contract from you to be presented.

Is that too much to ask for?

If so, we are just blowing smoke up eachothers rumps and I spent enough time doing that with you already.

I like our talks, and yes I push to make things happen...It's just the person I am.

I don't stop, don't quit, and have too much pride in my time to waste it.

Fair enough?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: