Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:48:07 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 07:03:20 AM by jc12345

mastertrader777,

Hi.  You came to our thread to announce yourself, so I came to see what's up.  Unfortunately, these threads are so geared toward people who know all about trading, markets, finance and even worse, programming.

TanteStefana2,

mastertrader777 is just a scammer who spammed your thread with advertisement of his thread
Look at other of his spam activities in last hours

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg12331197#msg12331197
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895425.msg12331218#msg12331218

Just report this spam to the moderators to sort this crap out.

I dont think you know what spam is. His posts are not spam. Your posts are spam. By your own measure they should then rather report you.

PS: Your plans to derail MTR wont work. Rather spend your energy to save your own thead. I am saying this to help you - the more spam you post here the more you are destroying your own credibility and the more you become a laughing stock. Cheesy

I dont want to post these things man. Grow up and become mature so that your opinions can be valued.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 07:10:54 AM

I dont think you know what spam is. His posts are not spam. Your posts are spam. By your own measure they should then rather report you.

Sure advertising (especially paid) websites is spam. I don't spam, I don't advertise here anything. All I do is commenting this "coin" and letting newcomers know that it is scam. Looking at volume it's clear everyone knows it's a scam (noone buy this crap), but new people can come and they have to be warned. Stay tuned my friend, I am gonna stay here forever.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:22:09 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 07:36:28 AM by jc12345

Sure advertising (especially paid) websites is spam. I don't spam, I don't advertise here anything. All I do is commenting this "coin" and letting newcomers know that it is scam. Looking at volume it's clear everyone knows it's a scam (noone buy this crap), but new people can come and they have to be warned. Stay tuned my friend, I am gonna stay here forever.

You should realise that it is because of your fud that the price and volume is down and those indicators can therefore not be used for the purpose you propose. If you did not fud and the price and volume went down it could be a plausible debate but now you have already tainted the picture which makes it difficult to make an informed decision. Price and volume is not important at this stage in anyways and are not good indicators for your purpose and will only become important towards the end of the year and early next year. I find it strange that you dont understand that principle as you have probably been around for a while already in cryptoland?
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 07:45:50 AM

First of all you do not understand what FUD is. The truth is not a FUD. Just because you don't wanna read that things go wrong does not mean I spread a FUD.

Let's look at the example

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

So in Q4 (2015) he will launch ToshiDesk 2.0.
Q4 starts in 25 days, but at this moment there's no even final 1.0 version. Is this a FUD?

No, it's reality.

So keep accusing me if you want, I will do my job.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:33:19 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 08:49:34 AM by jc12345

First of all you do not understand what FUD is. The truth is not a FUD. Just because you don't wanna read that things go wrong does not mean I spread a FUD.

Let's look at the example

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

So in Q4 (2015) he will launch ToshiDesk 2.0.
Q4 starts in 25 days, but at this moment there's no even final 1.0 version. Is this a FUD?

No, it's reality.

So keep accusing me if you want, I will do my job.

If you look at a calendar year it consists of 4 quarters. Each quarter has 3 months. In 25 days Q4 starts and it ends 31 Dec. Anytime in that period is Q4. If it it not released by 31 Dec then you can raise alarm bells.

Unfortunately saying something wont be released in Q4 when it is not yet even the start of Q4 is speculation and not fact and definitely not reality (yet). Speculation without evidence is fud imo. You are jumping the gun a bit - that is what I am saying and what is weakening your arguments.

If you take a section through the alt-coins currently and what effort and development occurs, MTR is one of a handful of coins where there is any development at all and at least a promise that is remotely plausible. This is more than what can be said for most coins and imo is closer to fact than speculating something will or wont happen in the future. I will give MTR a chance whether it is successful or whether it fails in the end because based on a risk assessment of alt-coins atm MTR risk is lower than others - I am not saying it is zero (all alt-coins are actually high risk) but MTR is just lower than others.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 08:57:25 AM

If you look at a calendar year it consists of 4 quarters. Each quarter has 3 months. In 25 days Q4 starts and it ends 31 Dec. Anytime in that period is Q4. If it it not released by 31 Dec then you can raise alarm bells.

Unfortunately saying something wont be released in Q4 when it is not yet even the start of Q4 is speculation and not fact and definitely not reality (yet). Speculation without evidence is fud imo. You are jumping the gun a bit - that is what I am saying and what is weakening your arguments.
LOL
I am telling that 1.0 is not released yet and dev announces 2.0 in incoming quarter. This is funny. And these are facts. I see no speculation in my words.

If you take a section through the alt-coins currently and what effort and development occurs, MTR is one of a handful of coins where there is any development at all and at least a promise that is remotely plausible. This is more than what can be said for most coins and imo is closer to fact than speculating something will or wont happen in the future.
There are dozens of alt-coins with active development. Last commit to this coin was in March, also showing that dev don't know how to use git and maintain software version. This is fucking joke, not active development.

I will give MTR a chance whether it is successful or whether it fails in the end because based on a risk assessment of alt-coins atm MTR risk is lower than others - I am not saying it is zero (all alt-coins are actually high risk) but MTR is just lower than others.
You are ignoring facts: 1) IPO price 2) current price 3) lack of volume 4) finally: hyperinflation - 10% per month.
Sure you can give it a chance, we are free people.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:13:04 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 09:43:31 AM by jc12345

LOL
I am telling that 1.0 is not released yet and dev announces 2.0 in incoming quarter. This is funny. And these are facts. I see no speculation in my words.

If you take a section through the alt-coins currently and what effort and development occurs, MTR is one of a handful of coins where there is any development at all and at least a promise that is remotely plausible. This is more than what can be said for most coins and imo is closer to fact than speculating something will or wont happen in the future.
There are dozens of alt-coins with active development. Last commit to this coin was in March, also showing that dev don't know how to use git and maintain software version. This is fucking joke, not active development.

I will give MTR a chance whether it is successful or whether it fails in the end because based on a risk assessment of alt-coins atm MTR risk is lower than others - I am not saying it is zero (all alt-coins are actually high risk) but MTR is just lower than others.
You are ignoring facts: 1) IPO price 2) current price 3) lack of volume 4) finally: hyperinflation - 10% per month.
Sure you can give it a chance, we are free people.

You dont seem to know how to apply context.

- Price and volume drop = due to your fud and an external factor to the project. I do not ignore it. I take it into account but the reason is not related to the coin but to you and therefore can be ignored. If you did not do all your fudding, I might have taken it into account.
- Hyperinflation - could be a problem but is required in future if a coins gets widely adopted. Can also be fixed with a fork if it becomes problematic.
- Wallet development is not the main focus for MTR now. Getting Toshidesk out is, and once that is done and landed then things like wallet development can happen. You have to differentiate between wallet development and product development. It is about priorities and currently product development takes precedence over wallet development. I would have been upset if coin management spent their effort on wallet commits instead of on Toshidesk. You should therefore not refer to the date of the last commit as a negative indicator if you understand the bigger picture.
- If you have experience in the field you will know that it is not uncommon to work on 2 or sometimes even 3 releases in the future simultaneously - I bet you even Microsoft is already working on Windows 11, 12 and possibly 13. Certain components in software development can get released with a first version and the others once finalised thereafter and it does not have to be a long time in-between.

Unfortunately your motives for your posts here have became clear and is lowering the value that can be placed on your comments. Add to that your attempts to predict the future on things you observe without taking into account context - context gives meaning. That is your own fault.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 10:07:55 AM

- Price and volume drop = due to your fud and an external factor to the project. I do not ignore it. I take it into account but the reason is not related to the coin but to you and therefore can be ignored. If you did not do all your fudding, I might have taken it into account.

at the end of May someone pumped price from 30k satoshi (which was actually average price for months) to 100k+ satoshi
then this scammer announced yet another ICO round
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11491273#msg11491273
ICO price was set to 0.00120000 BTC
unfortunately noone had fallen for this manipulation and scammer collected only 0.01442335 BTC
after two weeks scammer reposted his offer
seems like someone else realized what's this game is about and dumped his coins, price went to 60k satoshi
On 28 Jun scammer published yet another ICO-alike offer. Major buyer was Argwai96 (who also attacks me here). He paid 2 BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11741757#msg11741757
OK, so this ICO ended on 6 Jul. Guess what happened just after!
Price dropped from 60k satoshi back to 30k satoshi.
Now check when I have appeared in this thread.
This scammer manipulates price all the time. You want to see MTR valued at 50k-100k satoshi again? Just wait for another ICO from him. He will bump a price, start an offer, once ICO will end he will dump and take double profit from you.

Don't rely on my words. Compare ICO dates to huge price spikes dates.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:38:40 AM

at the end of May someone pumped price from 30k satoshi (which was actually average price for months) to 100k+ satoshi
then this scammer announced yet another ICO round
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11491273#msg11491273
ICO price was set to 0.00120000 BTC
unfortunately noone had fallen for this manipulation and scammer collected only 0.01442335 BTC
after two weeks scammer reposted his offer
seems like someone else realized what's this game is about and dumped his coins, price went to 60k satoshi
On 28 Jun scammer published yet another ICO-alike offer. Major buyer was Argwai96 (who also attacks me here). He paid 2 BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11741757#msg11741757
OK, so this ICO ended on 6 Jul. Guess what happened just after!
Price dropped from 60k satoshi back to 30k satoshi.
Now check when I have appeared in this thread.
This scammer manipulates price all the time. You want to see MTR valued at 50k-100k satoshi again? Just wait for another ICO from him. He will bump a price, start an offer, once ICO will end he will dump and take double profit from you.

Don't rely on my words. Compare ICO dates to huge price spikes dates.

Easy on the font size, it does not help any argument.

The ICOs failed because of too high a price imo. I was against the high price, but supported the majority community decision. If the price of the ICO was determined by MT alone, then your argument might have validity but since the price and number was determined by the community, it is harsh to put the failed ICOs in front of MT.

Supporting the price is a valid action by a dev, but currently there is no need for any price support because it will serve no purpose but waste energy. MTR is not a short term coin and over time as use cases are implemented the price will follow demand. Until then I don't care what the price is. I dont care about many things but the most important thing or me is the completion of Toshidesk and implementation of MTR use cases. I am still not convinced by your arguments and I dont think I will be easily because of your spiteful revenge motive and so far the things you brought are pretty much circumstantial.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:51:53 AM

mastertrader777,

Hi.  You came to our thread to announce yourself, so I came to see what's up.  Unfortunately, these threads are so geared toward people who know all about trading, markets, finance and even worse, programming.

TanteStefana2,

mastertrader777 is just a scammer who spammed your thread with advertisement of his thread
Look at other of his spam activities in last hours

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg12331197#msg12331197
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895425.msg12331218#msg12331218

Just report this spam to the moderators to sort this crap out.

Got 270+ Views overnight on just that one post and picture.

I got a Dash Foundation member to come and share his views based off the tasteful post in the thread.

He didn't take it as spam, but took it as a opportunity to come and be open about his thoughts.

Its called marketing, and I got that gift. Its the perfect free marketing strategy and as you can see its clearly effective.

I will do whatever it takes to engage 100% with this community, and if that takes me communicating with other devs and communities about ToshiDesk and what we offer....well, get used to that.

In the end 8bitparty:

"Oh ok, thanks for posting."

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 11:54:59 AM

I described that dev supports price only during ICO to get more bitcoins from investors seeing bumped price. Naive & newbie investors might not reflect that match of ICO price and market price is a cheat. Once ICO is over price goes back to previous value as buy support up to ICO price was faked. Fortunately his latest try was not successful, but I will do my best to do not let him cheat anyone in the future. I am pretty sure he plans new offers as he has to do something with this absolutely crazy 99% premine (10M coins).

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:58:01 AM

(chop)

Awesome update thanks for the communication I really appreciate it

(chop)

Now THAT was clear!  Thank you very much!

Not a problem, thanks for coming to the thread and sharing your feedback.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 11:59:41 AM

I described that dev supports price only during ICO to get more bitcoins from investors seeing bumped price. Naive & newbie investors might not reflect that match of ICO price and market price is a cheat. Once ICO is over price goes back to previous value as buy support up to ICO price was faked. Fortunately his latest try was not successful, but I will do my best to do not let him cheat anyone in the future. I am pretty sure he plans new offers as he has to do something with this absolutely crazy 99% premine (10M coins).

Just to clarify - I have not yet analyzed situation before Jun. Stay tuned for more surprises about this scam.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:01:57 PM

Just to clarify - I have not yet analyzed situation before Jun. Stay tuned for more surprises about this scam.

Oh really? So you haven't gone through every thread page looking for gold? I'm sorry I don't believe that...but giving you the benefit of the doubt...let me catch you up bud.

So you claim that there has not been any wallet development since March? Not true sir.

This was the old MTR Wallet :

Heres the new MTR Wallet released just weeks ago:

This was the update I posted on March 7th after the wallet and source fix. ( Community Voted to have a fork, so we did one )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10686030#msg10686030

Seems as if you can't understand that git wallet and source updates have nothing to do with the development of ToshiDesk so let me show you more progress before and after pictures.

PDF Mockups that were released in the beginning of development:

This is where we turned ideas into reality, watch and listen closely please.

One of our first few ToshiDesk updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10708089#msg10708089

Next one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10838978#msg10838978

Older version of ToshiDesk:

Following update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10868519#msg10868519

Updated (older) version of ToshiDesk Build:

Skipping through more updates you might have missed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10957586#msg10957586

CSS work being put into ToshiDesk:

IRS UPDATE- ToshiDesk now a legit US Company ( The info 8bitparty claims as falsely filed  Roll Eyes )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11027263#msg11027263

ToshiDesk CMS Update Shot (older) :

ToshiDesk Trademark application filed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11028554#msg11028554

ToshiDesk is now a registered MSB:

FINCEN MSB Registration #31000067077679

APRIL 16th, 2015 Update:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg11100984#msg11100984

Many more updates out there for you to see...

Where we stand now:

ETNA is coming along nicely and will be the new charting module within ToshiDesk ( releasing Q4 - 2015 )

Current ToshiDesk BETA CMS Interface ( ToshiDesk V 1.0 - Beta )

8bitparty, If you can only argue your claim with "The MTR public Git hasn't seen an update since March 7th" with all of this in front of you...then you must not understand ToshiDesk IS NOT OPEN SOURCE! I would never post my ToshiDesk CMS source, ETNA Charting Module Source, DB Server - App Server - TimeSeries Server - Builds/Sources, Sorry if thats what you want, but you wont be getting that.

Take care 8bitparty...this is my last attempt to show you the light...before I rule you out as a butthurt fudder arguing with all my supporters.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

[CUT - CRAP]

8bitparty, If you can only argue your claim with "The MTR public Git hasn't seen an update since March 7th" with all of this in front of you...then you must not understand ToshiDesk IS NOT OPEN SOURCE! I would never post my ToshiDesk CMS source, ETNA Charting Module Source, DB Server - App Server - TimeSeries Server - Builds/Sources, Sorry if thats what you want, but you wont be getting that.

LOL
Who cares about etna charting module? MTR is a cryptocurrency and its github has been not updated since March! This is cryptocurrencies section, not etna charting module section. So, basically development of this shitcoin is DEAD.

Take care 8bitparty...this is my last attempt to show you the light...before I rule you out as a butthurt fudder arguing with all my supporters.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

Look at how effective just one post about ToshiDesk in Dash thread was! Grin Grin Grin

Over 310 views on this picture/post from a respected community in 13 hours?

You can't do better than engaging with your targeted audience.

2 responses worth while for sure in Dash thread about ToshiDesk and ways we can market, and we are getting the people looking into what we are doing for the community and coming here to post about it as well.

This is huge!

Its just the beginning!

Community,

Please advise me on communities you think I should engage with. Maybe these are communities you are also active in? Maybe you like the project another community is trying to pursue, and ToshiDesk seems like a good fit? Let me know so I can continue to engage with the communities you guys are already involved in, and ultimately get more eyes on ToshiDesk!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:33:38 PM

Look at how effective just one post about ToshiDesk in Dash thread was! Grin Grin Grin

Over 310 views on this picture/post from a respected community in 13 hours?

(...)

You can't do better than engaging with your targeted audience.

2 responses worth while for sure in Dash thread about ToshiDesk and ways we can market, and we are getting the people looking into what we are doing for the community and coming here to post about it as well.

(...)

This is huge!

Its just the beginning!

Show conversion
Show volume
Show something real, people wait, markets wait

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:29:59 PM

Its working! Grin

Limx Dev seems to be on board!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895425.msg12333342#msg12333342

If it works out, all ToshiDesk users will get FREE LIMX, DASH, and MTR each month!

Still scouting other communities...feel free to propose one for me to contact!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:41:57 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Just to shed some light on this threat, we will move this part of discussion (as it's very striking) to another thread in Altcoin Discussion section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171595.0

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:44:34 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Just to shed some light on this threat, we will move this part of discussion (as it's very striking) to another thread in Altcoin Discussion section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171595.0

Oh ok, thanks for posting.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: