Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:57:20 AM

Wow another card is out! I have dowloaded Moonga (http://moonga.com) and have purchased SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and now XCPCARD Smiley
I have also connected my XCP Address to my Moonga account and boom, the cards appeared in my collection!

Feels like going back to collecting Magic the Gathering cards! So these are limited edition blockchain-cards, but what I like the most is they are dedicated to real Crypto projects.

Can't wait to see more of these in the wild. I think they are great for the game but also for the projects themselves to be represented.

Hope you get all the major players in the crypto space onboard. Watching this since a while!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:34:30 AM

Wow another card is out! I have dowloaded Moonga (http://moonga.com) and have purchased SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and now XCPCARD Smiley
I have also connected my XCP Address to my Moonga account and boom, the cards appeared in my collection!

Feels like going back to collecting Magic the Gathering cards! So these are limited edition blockchain-cards, but what I like the most is they are dedicated to real Crypto projects.

Can't wait to see more of these in the wild. I think they are great for the game but also for the projects themselves to be represented.

Hope you get all the major players in the crypto space onboard. Watching this since a while!  Smiley
Glad to see you like it! Thanks for your support.
More blockchain-based cards coming soon!  Wink

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:07:26 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 10:38:14 AM by hnin

Purchase your SWARMCD, unique blockchain-based trading card!

EverdreamSoft is now launching another from its series of limited editions of blockchain-based cards: SWARMCD.

SWARMCD has been created exclusively for Swarm and can be purchased with XCP tokens, Swarm or BTC. SWARMCD is playable as “Ayana, the Swarmborn” in
EverdreamSoft’s Moonga and Spells of Genesis games, or tradable freely outside these games, on the blockchain.
ATTENTION: THE EVERDREAMSOFT’S ASSET MADE FOR SWARM IS CALLED SWARMCD, NOT SWARMCARD!
The 1st card of the serie will be sold for 1 XCP (or its equivalent in BTC or SWARM) and the price will gradually increase with the number of cards being purchased (for more
details see the SWARMCD distribution chart below). This means that the sooner you purchase your SWARMCD, the less you’ll pay. In the future
we expect the cards to acquire more value as they are collector items.
The first 19 cards are available on DEX starting now, then the sale will be moved on Tokenly.

SWARMCD DISTRIBUTION CHART

All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you
purchase one of our blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.
So far we have created special blockchain-based trading cards for FoldingCoin, Storj, GetGemz and Counterparty XCP - FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and XCPCARD - and we
have lot of other projects onboard.
EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among the first to have a
free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.
Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s targeted for
release later this year.
The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development. The BitCrystal Token
Sale will start on July 29th
, 2015 on Swarm

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:34:22 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 02:00:50 PM by hnin

Complete your collection of blockchain-based trading cards with ETHEREUMCARD!

SIR OF THE ETHER

ETHEREUMCARD, playable as “Sir of the Ether”, has been created exclusively for Ethereum and can be purchased only with XCP tokens or BTC.
ETHEREUMCARD is playable in EverdreamSoft’s Moonga and Spells of Genesis games, or tradable freely outside these games, on the blockchain.
The 1st card of the serie will be sold for an equivalent of 1 USD and the price will gradually increase with the number of cards being purchased (for
more details see the ETHEREUMCARD distribution chart below). This means that the sooner you purchase your ETHEREUMCARD, the less you’ll pay.
In the future we expect the cards to acquire more value as they are collector items. The first 19 cards are available on DEX starting now,
then the sale will be moved on Tokenly

ETHEREUM DISTRIBUTION CHART

BUILD YOUR COLLECTION

After FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and recently  XCPCARDand SWARMCD you can now broaden your collection with ETHEREUMCARD. To be sure your
collection is complete, check all our blockchain-based trading cards HERE.
All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you purchase
one of our blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.

ABOUT US

EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among
the first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.

Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s
targeted for release later this year.

The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development.
The BitCrystal Token Sale will start on July 29th, 2015 on Swarm

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:33:59 PM

Thanks for the updates on the cards hnin, from your other thread (SoG) I noticed you have setup a page with all the cards listed and were to get them from HERE.

That page is really helpful, I was having difficulty keeping track of all of them.
Also, have to say buying them on the DEX is not the best way to go at it and thanks to your page I found that they can be purchased on a Tokenly Swapbot.

Furthermore I found these other 2 places were your cards are listed:

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/services

http://shop.foldingcoin.net/index.php/product-category/games/cards/

Now I tried the Swapbot for the SJCXCARD and maaan it was a breeze.

Also well done with the SWARMCD and ETHEREUMCARD, I want to collect them all!  Grin
kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:39:40 PM

Are there going to be 200 or 1000 each of XCPCARD, SWARMCD, and ETHEREUMCARD?  What will the price top out at if there are going to be 1000 cards?  Is there a place to easily check the number of cards sold so far?

Also what happened to the first 19 SWARMCD cards that were supposed to be sold on DEX? I don't see anything in the history.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:48:02 AM

Are there going to be 200 or 1000 each of XCPCARD, SWARMCD, and ETHEREUMCARD?  What will the price top out at if there are going to be 1000 cards?  Is there a place to easily check the number of cards sold so far?

Also what happened to the first 19 SWARMCD cards that were supposed to be sold on DEX? I don't see anything in the history.

The cards you mentioned have a limited edition of 1000 each according to blockscan, you can search for the assets there and see for yourself.
I believe the team has chosen to sell the cards via Tokenly Swapbots as it is a much easier and more reliable way of doing it than the DEX.

The have been sharing this link: http://api.moonga.com/RCT/cp/Cards/blockchainCards/1LQJgg89G5936mm1LZbJUJvVEnFwk17c51 where you can see all the current cards and where they can be purchased. As far as I know the FDCARD has only 300 units and it's sold out, it was distributed to folders when it was released. Community members who owns them will be able to sell them directly if the decide to do so.

Another rare card is the SATOSHICARD of which, according to the Swapbot it is sold by, there are only 200 of them.
They are doing flash sales for it, one at the time. Follow SoG Twitter to find out when another one will be up for sale.
I did try myself to get one but someone else beat me to it! Will try again next time! GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THESE Smiley

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/622063765970911232

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/622424799474810881

Hope this helps.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:59:39 PM

Are there going to be 200 or 1000 each of XCPCARD, SWARMCD, and ETHEREUMCARD?  What will the price top out at if there are going to be 1000 cards?  Is there a place to easily check the number of cards sold so far?

The cards you mentioned have a limited edition of 1000 each according to blockscan, you can search for the assets there and see for yourself.
I believe the team has chosen to sell the cards via Tokenly Swapbots as it is a much easier and more reliable way of doing it than the DEX.

The have been sharing this link: http://api.moonga.com/RCT/cp/Cards/blockchainCards/1LQJgg89G5936mm1LZbJUJvVEnFwk17c51 where you can see all the current cards and where they can be purchased. As far as I know the FDCARD has only 300 units and it's sold out, it was distributed to folders when it was released. Community members who owns them will be able to sell them directly if the decide to do so.

Another rare card is the SATOSHICARD of which, according to the Swapbot it is sold by, there are only 200 of them.
They are doing flash sales for it, one at the time. Follow SoG Twitter to find out when another one will be up for sale.
I did try myself to get one but someone else beat me to it! Will try again next time! GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THESE Smiley

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/622063765970911232

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/622424799474810881

Hope this helps.

thanks for having replied, coin@coin. you're a real expert Wink

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:06:43 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 09:54:23 AM by hnin

Spells of Genesis & CLEF

Discover "Clef, Warden of Wanders"

CLEFCARD

EverdreamSoft, in collaboration with Clef, who is providing a secure two-factor authentification system, is launching the CLEFCARD, a blockchain-based asset,
playable as “Warden of Wonders” in EverdreamSoft's Moonga and Spells of Genesis, or freely tradable on the blockchain.

Only 1000 units of CLEFCARD will be released, the 1st card is purchasable for an equivalent of 3.50 USD, then the price will gradually increase with the number
of cards being purchased. This means that the sooner you purchase your CLEFCARD, the less you’ll pay. In the future we expect the cards to acquire more
value as they are collector items.

DISTRIBUTION CHART

BUILD YOUR COLLECTION

After FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and recently XCPCARD, SWARMCD and  ETHEREUMCARD you can now broaden your collection with CLEFCARD.
To be sure your collection is complete, check all our blockchain-based trading cards HERE.
All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you purchase one of our
blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.

ABOUT US

EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among the
first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.

Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s
targeted for release later this year.

The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development. The BitCrystal
Token Sale will start on July 29th
, 2015.

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 03:35:16 PM

Awsome all the first 20 card stock was taken in less than two minutes. The bot was so stressed out !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:59:11 PM

Almost 300 blockchain-based trading cards sold in two weeks! Thank you, guys, you are awesome!

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:46:23 AM

Impressive. Well done to the team, and keep new blockchain based cards coming!

Looking forward to see the next ones.  Smiley
yodark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 12:06:21 PM

Updated details about the Token Sale HERE!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 10:12:34 AM

PROTECTOR OF SHUMAI'S TREASURE

GET YOUR SHUMAICARD!

SHUMAI

Shumai is a Japanese blogger, whose coin blog is well known and popular in Japan. Through our collaboration
with Shumai, we aim to explore new ways of media collaboration, on the blockchain basis.

SHUMAICARD

Exclusively for Shumai, we have designed the SHUMAICARD, playable as "Protector of Shumai's Treasure".
SHUMAICARD is another from our series of blockchain-based trading cards, but this time the asset is not
locked. This card is a flat-rate asset and can be purchased for 500 SHUMAI or 0.01 BTC, nevertheless its price
may increase in the future, and certainly it won't decrease.

Complete your collection of blockchain-based trading cards with SHUMAICARD!

chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:13:18 AM

how can we trade bit crystals for btc? I want to invest in bit crystals and hopefully the price will go up then sell them for btc, is this possible? Do you guys think the value of bitcrystals will go up?
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:39:45 PM

I just bought some bitcrystals in the token sale, I wish you best of luck and cant wait to play the game  Grin
yodark

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 04:37:52 PM

how can we trade bit crystals for btc?
 I want to invest in bit crystals and hopefully the price will go up then sell them for btc, is this possible?
Do you guys think the value of bitcrystals will go up?

We cannot promote Spells of Genesis as an investment vehicle, and promise return on investment. It's not legal.
If you plan to purchase BCY it's because you are interested in the game potential and you want some early and rare game assets, interested to make your own card shop for example.
Note partner ranks allow to be a reseller. You will have discount on cards, early access. This way you can create your own card shop.

how can we trade bit crystals for btc?
Bitcrystal will be available on Cryptsy, Shapeshift and other exchanges

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:04:26 PM

Gave this a follow Smiley

marechoux

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:46:39 PM

Is there a place where we can know how much bitcoin you have received from the token sale?

yodark

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:39:11 AM

Here is the multisig wallet where all the bitcoin goes

https://blockchain.info/address/3PFjQnQkdYd6m3AD2YhfYK53H6tvWAekpQ

already 334 BTC in less than 24h !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: