Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675622 times)
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:53:50 PM

Hi to all,

I think that Viva! is right, we need a marketing strategy to boost the game and Bitcrystal price, too.

I remember Factom, for example: some weeks ago I buyed this criptomoney with some difficulties, just because there were nobody in the book, on Poloniex. The same situation we live today for Bitcrystal.
Then Factom opened its trading to a secondary exchange in China, and since that moment the volume spiked up - and price too.

I mean: is it possible to make it possible to trade Bitcrystal on a Chinese exchange? It would be FONDAMENTAL, in my humble opinion... Bitcrystals today are tradable only on Poloniex and Bittrex, it seems to me, and this is non possible if we want to obtain a good visibility and also a good return in Bitcrystals' price.

Are you working in this sense?

Thanks in advance for your attention and your feedback,
Fassa.

Hi Fassa, and Super Kudos to you.

This is definitively an awesome idea.

Yodark you should consider it, probably list bitcrystals in a Chinese crypto market have some upfront costs, but I'm sure that it worth the effort.

1) more liquidity for bcy
2) a lot of new attention with near zero marketing efforts besides the initial listing process

And if you want you should just translate http://bitcrystals.com/ in mainland language, not so costly i think.

EDS have not to pay "a cut" for this kind of marketing solution.

Whit Factom is working very well, Why it shouldn't whit bcy.

(after all chinese people are furious player and gambler, China IS the market for Spell of Genesis, sog assets and Bitcrystalls)

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Hi to all,

I think that Viva! is right, we need a marketing strategy to boost the game and Bitcrystal price, too.

I remember Factom, for example: some weeks ago I buyed this criptomoney with some difficulties, just because there were nobody in the book, on Poloniex. The same situation we live today for Bitcrystal.
Then Factom opened its trading to a secondary exchange in China, and since that moment the volume spiked up - and price too.

I mean: is it possible to make it possible to trade Bitcrystal on a Chinese exchange? It would be FONDAMENTAL, in my humble opinion... Bitcrystals today are tradable only on Poloniex and Bittrex, it seems to me, and this is non possible if we want to obtain a good visibility and also a good return in Bitcrystals' price.

Are you working in this sense?

Thanks in advance for your attention and your feedback,
Fassa.

Hi Fassa, and Super Kudos to you.

This is definitively an awesome idea.

Yodark you should consider it, probably list bitcrystals in a Chinese crypto market have some upfront costs, but I'm sure that it worth the effort.

1) more liquidity for bcy
2) a lot of new attention with near zero marketing efforts besides the initial listing process

And if you want you should just translate http://bitcrystals.com/ in mainland language, not so costly i think.

EDS have not to pay "a cut" for this kind of marketing solution.

Whit Factom is working very well, Why it shouldn't whit bcy.

(after all chinese people are furious player and gambler, China IS the market for Spell of Genesis, sog assets and Bitcrystalls)

How much is the cost for adding an exchange??? I don't see how this can be that much, maybe the exchange wants some coins for the to do the work???

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Viva!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:54:47 PM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:05:53 PM

What shall we do?
Let Bitcrystals trade in China?
Let the game play in China?
Let holders to have more than two exchange?

Still waiting for a feedback by the company...
Viva!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:37:11 AM

What shall we do?
Let Bitcrystals trade in China?
Let the game play in China?
Let holders to have more than two exchange?

Still waiting for a feedback by the company...

Yes it is sad watch Bcy listed only in one liquid market (Poloniex) and tanking. Great project with nearly no marketing efforts, the results on the social media and the results in Sog assets revenue are speaking themselves:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=2029115033
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=1573545942

Your Idea (list bcy on a chinese crypto market) is just a mandatory step nothing special.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:43:35 PM

Not sure how long you've been following SoG. They are making enormous progress, developing a revolutionary and delivering a top-notch fun to play game. Creating a fabulous game is and should be top priority and they are succeeding in doing so. As far as I know all concerns mentioned above in regards Marketing the game by the time its ready to be marketed is also being worked on and options are being explored and carefully considered.

From the beginning, just look in this chat, and I'm the author of that spreadsheet.

I'm a speculator, I place my bets on some crypto project, I repeat, Sog is a great project but the team have a serious problem in the promotional aspect.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:35:09 PM

-> the team have a serious problem in the promotional aspect.

I don't think you've read or understood my comments properly. They can't have any problems with their promotional efforts if they haven't started them yet. I believe their exposure so far has been to get the funding together to develop the game and create modest awareness of what they are doing.. I don't think Marketing and Promotion of the Spells of Genesis Game and all that comes with it won't be launched until the game is ready to be promoted which makes perfect sense to me. No?

I can understand you'd like to see more action if you are a (short-term) speculator on BCY, As an investor I guess you would understand some patience is needed for the project to evolve before you can enjoy the benefits. As I mentioned in my previous reply, speculation on price an large price fluctuations of BCY doesn't help with the adoption of the game. The more stable the price is the better. It will grow as the gamer base grows. High Peaks and Sub-Bottom Lows are BAD unless you are that day trader. A slow and steady line up would be perfect ;-)

Hi Daruhshie,

I don't agree at all with you, thus things you're writing are correct under some points of view.
I think that is not possible to implement marketing action without a marketing strategy, a strategy that has to exist just today: if you act like you are saying, you'll find at the day of launch with a good (I hope) game and you will be literally still for several days.
The game is here!!! But there will be no listening, few of us apart.
I mean, if you want to open a shop, you will work to be perfect for the day you'll open, but in the meantime you'll tell you're opening, you'll try in every way to get people informed of your first day.
Otherwise, you will open the shop and you'll be alone with your girlfriend, your parents and you best friend. And in the best case you will have days to wait for customers to come: days in which you will pay monthly rent, utility bills, and so on.
Not a good strategy at all, for my opinion.

For the second matter (only two exchange), as we are today a newcomer who wants to buy Bitcrystals has to face:
1) limited access to the criptocoin, just because he will have only two potential exchange
2) a book empty, without liquidity, because nobody is here

Sorry my dear, I hope the best for the game, for devs and for my Bitcrystals too, and this is the reason I think that we have to work strongly on a good exposure today.
Not tomorrow, today.

Where money goes, everything becomes simpler. Always!
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

loving the game, and waiting on the next set of levels Smiley just a headsup, loadtimes in the ios version are quite slow, ~1-5 mins from page to page, (eg. starting battle, or switching to team page). however I am on an ipad 2, so that may be part of the issue.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:57:03 AM

I don't think you've read or understood my comments properly. They can't have any problems with their promotional efforts if they haven't started them yet. I believe their exposure so far has been to get the funding together to develop the game and create modest awareness of what they are doing.. I don't think Marketing and Promotion of the Spells of Genesis Game and all that comes with it won't be launched until the game is ready to be promoted which makes perfect sense to me. No?

I can understand you'd like to see more action if you are a (short-term) speculator on BCY, As an investor I guess you would understand some patience is needed for the project to evolve before you can enjoy the benefits. As I mentioned in my previous reply, speculation on price an large price fluctuations of BCY doesn't help with the adoption of the game. The more stable the price is the better. It will grow as the gamer base grows. High Peaks and Sub-Bottom Lows are BAD unless you are that day trader. A slow and steady line up would be perfect ;-)

Hi Daruhshie,

I don't agree at all with you, thus things you're writing are correct under some points of view.
I think that is not possible to implement marketing action without a marketing strategy, a strategy that has to exist just today: if you act like you are saying, you'll find at the day of launch with a good (I hope) game and you will be literally still for several days.
I mean, if you want to open a shop, you will work to be perfect for the day you'll open, but in the meantime you'll tell you're opening, you'll try in every way to get people informed of your first day.
Otherwise, you will open the shop and you'll be alone with your girlfriend, your parents and you best friend. And in the best case you will have days to wait for customers to come: days in which you will pay monthly rent, utility bills, and so on.

For the second matter (only two exchange), as we are today a newcomer who wants to buy Bitcrystals has to face:
1) limited access to the criptocoin, just because he will have only two potential exchange

Sorry my dear, I hope the best for the game, for devs and for my Bitcrystals too, and this is the reason I think that we have to work strongly on a good exposure today.
Not tomorrow, today.

You are correct you don't start marketing when you need it but well before you need it. There is not enough news and updates to create and build on a buzz. It takes a lot of energy and effort to constantly update the people and pump your own product, but if you want to be big you have to act big.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Fassa Sissona

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:37:04 AM

Hi Daruhshie,

Not tomorrow, today.

You are correct you don't start marketing when you need it but well before you need it. There is not enough news and updates to create and build on a buzz. It takes a lot of energy and effort to constantly update the people and pump your own product, but if you want to be big you have to act big.

"but if you want to be big you have to act big"... +10.000!!! Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:46:41 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 09:42:55 AM by hnin

PLAY MORE TO GET MORE BITCRYSTALS!

On Thursday, February 18th, we will release an updated Beta version, with these improvements:

• Cards fusion and other reported bugs fixed
  • Two new levels
  • Possibility of viewing a card's details when playing, by tapping on it
  • Displaying the Evolution rank on the top right corner of each card

With this release, all your cards (the off-chain ones), gold and crystals will be reset, BUT you will
get a certain amount of BitCrystals, according to the number of levels you have finished (and don't
forget that even the same level played several times counts!). You have until Thursday, so play now!

More you play, more BitCrystals you'll get!

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

I repeat, Sog is a great project but the team have a serious problem in the promotional aspect.

Getting some catch up here Smiley

Trying to summarise here some people are getting nervous because they think we don't do enough marketing ?
Mainly because BitCrystals are not listed in Chinese market right ?

As mentioned before everything comes with it's timing. Right now we are in private beta we are improving the game and set up the process. For example event and leaderboard to get some returning users. We are also analysing the data like what makes the users stays or leave the game. It's no use to bring millions of people if the basic required number are not met, for example if player leave forever after 10 minutes. Right now are testing and fine tuning the operations on a small group. When it's efficient enough we will do "customer acquisition" meaning spending money to get more users.

Chinese market is of course a very important market and we are going to be there for sure. But we need to fine tune the whole project with a proven strategy before rushing to a new market.

About the marketing operation if anybody is willing to help and offer actions based on his expertise I'll be happy to discuss. I invite you to join the slack page for more live discussions. Or PM me

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:31:52 PM

@DieJohnny & @Fassa Sissona - EDS/SoG are no rookies, they are working on their strategy and are exploring all their options. And you are right. You don't start promoting your restaurant after it has been open for  months, No, but you don't start promoting it either when you still need to build your kitchen and come up with a menu. All a matter of timing I guess and I believe EDS/SoG is very capable of judging when this time would be to turn this Game into a success. We'll see. I don't share you dooms-day views on this matter.

I am not speaking doomsday stuff, but people that hold BitCrystals as an investment, whether you value those holders or not, want to see a developing plan. In the face of so many alternatives, investors choose the coins and the implementations that provide the most clarity and vision.

EDS SOG just needs to put out a roadmap update very couple weeks that includes some bigger thinking, how the existing card game user base will be leveraged, how the game play is unique, how their existing success with mobile card games and those ideas seem to be merging and influencing their vision for SOG.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:09:59 PM

I repeat, Sog is a great project but the team have a serious problem in the promotional aspect.

Getting some catch up here Smiley

Trying to summarise here some people are getting nervous because they think we don't do enough marketing ?
Mainly because BitCrystals are not listed in Chinese market right ?

As mentioned before everything comes with it's timing. Right now we are in private beta we are improving the game and set up the process. For example event and leaderboard to get some returning users. We are also analysing the data like what makes the users stays or leave the game. It's no use to bring millions of people if the basic required number are not met, for example if player leave forever after 10 minutes. Right now are testing and fine tuning the operations on a small group. When it's efficient enough we will do "customer acquisition" meaning spending money to get more users.

Chinese market is of course a very important market and we are going to be there for sure. But we need to fine tune the whole project with a proven strategy before rushing to a new market.

About the marketing operation if anybody is willing to help and offer actions based on his expertise I'll be happy to discuss. I invite you to join the slack page for more live discussions. Or PM me

As a holder of BCY, here is what I would love to see:

1. A sales pitch about why EDS was successful with their prior game-- gameplay, community, collectibility. What makes the game sticky for the user, is there a high level of long term usage?
2. How if at all will existing game user base be leveraged for SOG?
3. Are there any in-game connections from current game into SOG, plan to migrate players into new platform?
4. Additional language about how a popular game will impact the value of BCY or the cards themselves. There is some language on this OP about in game purchases resulting in BCY buys and burns, more details on this would be helpful.
5. Discussions on the future tech road map, ethereum, dapps, how is a card owned today going to be an eternal asset to the EDS gaming ecosystem, regardless of game popularity coming and going, would be nice to hear about how a card will survive decades with its value.

The bottom line is that you would update a wiki type page on business plan and product development ever few weeks, addressing these types of issues, that would be very helpful.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:41:48 PM

well more info i hope going into getgems chat , but it's like asking for secret plan that obviously will be revealed on tweet 1 day before they are released. to get attention , making this a full time job for the trader selling like there is no tomorrow

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
l8nit3
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:42:02 AM

loving the game, and waiting on the next set of levels Smiley just a headsup, loadtimes in the ios version are quite slow, ~1-5 mins from page to page, (eg. starting battle, or switching to team page). however I am on an ipad 2, so that may be part of the issue.

Hi l8nit3, Also looking forward to more levels. I am alos using an iPad Air to play the game, I don't have these loading times that you mention.. takes about 15 seconds to load the "TEAM" page on mine "PLAY" has no loading time at all.

There is a beta tester group on Slack -> spellsofgenesis.slack.com (sog-beta-testing) -> I think one of the developers is running around in there, he might be able to help you find out what gives you the delays. 

After some searching around it turned out to be some badly installed cydia packages, after removal... all is well Smiley
Viva!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:12:17 PM

http://crystalsofgenesis.hatenablog.com/

Sog Japan Website.... good point!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:42:32 PM

watching with interesting

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
l8nit3
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:14:38 PM

Anybody else getting 'app could not be downloaded' in testflight with the new ios updated build? Ive done a little bit of research and have come up with some solutions to this error. (all quoted from outside sources)

1) "Bump the build number and resubmit your app. This is a TestFlight/iTunes Connect-side error that, as far as I can tell, we can do nothing about."

2) "This could be a Certificate / Provisioning profile issue.

I just had this issue after wiping my mac and reinstalling OS X (i.e. all my certificates and profiles was gone from my keychain), and I did the following to fix it:

Delete / Revoke any existing certificates and Prov. profiles. (In my case Xcode had tried to download the certificates for my old computer, and they somehow became invalid in doing so).

Then, in the following order:

Create a new Development AND Distribution Certificate
    THEN create a Provisioning profile for Development AND Distribution

Xcode signs your app with your Distribution certificate when it builds it for TestFlight, or the app store for that matter. That's why it is important to have a Dist. Cert. when uploading to test flight even thought it's just for internal testing. I don't know if it matters wether you have a valid Dev. certificate and Prov. profile for test flight, but it doesn't harm to have it. You need it to build to your phone anyways"

Hopefully this helps.... (hopefully its not just me again lol)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:26:48 AM

WHERE ARE MY BITCRYSTALS?

COMING TO THE PREMIUM STORE!

On Thursday, February 18th, "Gox, the Fallen Mountainlord" will go on sale at the Premium Store!

Be ready to get yours!

If you don't have access to the Partner, nor the Premium Store, our resellers may help you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: