Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675617 times)
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:13:21 AM

BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE

PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD

RIPPLE CARD - LIMITED EDITION

RIPPLE CARD, playable as “Merchant Guild Ripple” is a blockchain-based trading card created by
EverdreamSoft, exclusively for Ripple. There is a limited stock of 500 RIPPLE CARDS and those
will be distributed to the BitCrystals Token Sale backers, purchasing BitCrystals with XRP, upon
certain conditions.

HOW TO GET A RIPPLE CARD

To get a card from this limited edition, you have to purchase BitCrystals in our Token Sale with XRP.
For an equivalent of 0.5 BTC (around 15 830 XRP), you will get one RIPPLE CARD, and another
one for each extra BTC
(its equivalent in XRP).

IMPORTANT: While purchasing your BitCrystals, you have to put the promo code “BCYripple”!

ATTENTION: Limited supply!
Promotion applies on the purchases from now on, until the stock runs out.

JOIN THE BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE!

Why you don't have yet burn 500 card if there is only 500 card? I look and see 999 in one address and 1 in another. http://blockscan.com/address/1EewCNrN1oypSYZE81HBiqrjuhkLcz1qXR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:32:30 AM

BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE

PURCHASE BITCRYSTALS WITH XRP AND GET A RIPPLE CARD

RIPPLE CARD - LIMITED EDITION

RIPPLE CARD, playable as “Merchant Guild Ripple” is a blockchain-based trading card created by
EverdreamSoft, exclusively for Ripple. There is a limited stock of 500 RIPPLE CARDS and those
will be distributed to the BitCrystals Token Sale backers, purchasing BitCrystals with XRP, upon
certain conditions.

HOW TO GET A RIPPLE CARD

To get a card from this limited edition, you have to purchase BitCrystals in our Token Sale with XRP.
For an equivalent of 0.5 BTC (around 15 830 XRP), you will get one RIPPLE CARD, and another
one for each extra BTC
(its equivalent in XRP).

IMPORTANT: While purchasing your BitCrystals, you have to put the promo code “BCYripple”!

ATTENTION: Limited supply!
Promotion applies on the purchases from now on, until the stock runs out.

JOIN THE BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE!

Why you don't have yet burn 500 card if there is only 500 card? I look and see 999 in one address and 1 in another. http://blockscan.com/address/1EewCNrN1oypSYZE81HBiqrjuhkLcz1qXR
Yes, we will burn 499 cards tomorrow!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:38:35 AM

Awesome project.
Very responsive.

<--snip>

one for each extra BTC (its equivalent in XRP).

Why would someone spend twice the amount on the second card? Usually the first purchase is expensive and additional purchases get cheaper. Is there a downside if someone buys 3 cards at .5 btc each with separate accounts?

Thanks for an awesome experience so far.

This is not a proper cards sale, the ripple card is just another reward.
So basically if your main goal is to get more ripplecards for less money, you can purchase it several times, with different account. But if you use different accounts, your purchases won't be added and so you won't be able to get other rewards, available for higher or cummulated purchases.

Yes, I forgot about the player/partner rewards. Just for clarification, if you buy .5 btc of bitcrystals your reward would be the genesisblock card and the ripple card? This seems about right based on what I have paid for some other cards.

Also, do you plan to update the site when SATOSHICARD is out of stock?

Thanks again for the experience.
I am really starting to appreciate the complexity of this crowdfund.

Yes, you still have all the rewards according to the rank you achieve, so the genesisblock for 0.5btc. If you pay the equivalent of 0.5 BTC in XRP, you have 1 Ripplecard as an extra bonus, i.e. genesisblock AND Ripplecard.

We will have a look on the sales report to see how many SATOSHICARDS are there left, if any, and will update the information, if needed, together with  the price update.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it! Wink

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:09:11 AM

I like this project but one thing I really don't like is the design of the cards. I'm not talking about the illustrations, those are great but the frames and design on the cards is so bad that it's not even appealing, they are not sexy like we would like and as we've been seen for example on the blizzards - HeartStone game (example showned above).

Is there any plans on working on this? Thanks.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:05:13 PM

I like this project but one thing I really don't like is the design of the cards. I'm not talking about the illustrations, those are great but the frames and design on the cards is so bad that it's not even appealing, they are not sexy like we would like and as we've been seen for example on the blizzards - HeartStone game (example showned above).

Hello,

thank you for your feedback.

The design is always the matter of taste. Maybe the cards design is a bit simple, on the other hands it highlights the illustration. We have been working since a while with several illustrators and we appreciate their work, as well as most of our fans do. Thus the illustration is the main design element of each card.

If you have any graphic skills and any idea how to improve or change SoG cards design, we will be happy to see some of your work!

Thanks

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:17:55 PM

It would be nice for the larger investors to get a crack at the Ripple card even if they didn't use the code. Will there be any consideration for this? I mean, some people are giving you thousands of dollars and missing this promotion by days if not hours. Keep up the good work Moonga/SoG team!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:39:15 PM

Hello,

The design is always the matter of taste. Maybe the cards design is a bit simple, on the other hands it highlights the illustration. We have been working since a while with several illustrators and we appreciate their work, as well as most of our fans do. Thus the illustration is the main design element of each card.

If you have any graphic skills and any idea how to improve or change SoG cards design, we will be happy to see some of your work!

Thanks

My opinion is not an isolated one, almost everyone comments that about the cards. The illustrations are very good and interesting but the overall feel of the playing card could be a lot better.

About my contribution, I'm a graphic designer for more than 10 years and I've been doing some works in the crypto eco-system. Send me a PM and we'll change contacts to speak a little bit more Wink

Cheers
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:43:44 AM

Hello,

Thanks

My opinion is not an isolated one, almost everyone comments that about the cards. The illustrations are very good and interesting but the overall feel of the playing card could be a lot better.

About my contribution, I'm a graphic designer for more than 10 years and I've been doing some works in the crypto eco-system. Send me a PM and we'll change contacts to speak a little bit more Wink

Cheers

This is only my opinion, but the card above looks more like a badge you'd get for passing a certain level rather than a trading card. It looks too digitally made.

I think SoG is inspired by Magic The Gathering a more classical Trading Card Game, the biggest of them all.

Below is how the cards look like on MTG. I don't dislike the current SoG cards. But then that's me. Smiley

However if the frame to the illustrations could be made look better, is always welcome.

The current blockchain-based cards are for Moonga, they will work in SoG too, maybe worth updating the frames once they are available to be played in SoG.

threejs

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

Hey, I was wondering when bitcrystals will be tradable on the exchanges like Poloniex?
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

I agree with coin@coin - the look of the cards are nice, I don't like it when they look to flashy or gimmicky. Referencing the Magic card designs was spot on, keep up the good work SoG team!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 07:50:55 AM

Hey, I was wondering when bitcrystals will be tradable on the exchanges like Poloniex?
Hello,
Thanks for your question.

Several exchanges have expressed interest, including Poloniex and ShapeShift. We are discussing the details in order to enable the BCY exchange after the Token Sale.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:17:52 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 10:53:50 AM by hnin

It would be nice for the larger investors to get a crack at the Ripple card even if they didn't use the code. Will there be any consideration for this? I mean, some people are giving you thousands of dollars and missing this promotion by days if not hours. Keep up the good work Moonga/SoG team!
Hi,
thanks for your question.

So far, we have considered giving Ripplecards only for special promotions. If not all the Ripplecards are given away during the Token Sale they will be available on a swapbot or Premium Store after the Token Sale.

threejs

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:29:52 PM

Hello,
Thanks for your question.

Several exchanges have expressed interest, including Poloniex and ShapeShift. We are discussing the details in order to enable the BCY exchange after the Token Sale.

Thank you for replying
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:53:10 PM

Hi,
thanks for your question.

So far, we have considered giving Ripplecards only for special promotions. If not all the Ripplecards are given away during the Token Sale they will be available on a swapbot or Premium Store after the Token Sale.

Great, thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye out for this on swapbot

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:07:54 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Cheers

This is only my opinion, but the card above looks more like a badge you'd get for passing a certain level rather than a trading card. It looks too digitally made.

I think SoG is inspired by Magic The Gathering a more classical Trading Card Game, the biggest of them all.

Below is how the cards look like on MTG. I don't dislike the current SoG cards. But then that's me. Smiley

However if the frame to the illustrations could be made look better, is always welcome.

The current blockchain-based cards are for Moonga, they will work in SoG too, maybe worth updating the frames once they are available to be played in SoG.

i agree that the magic and hearthstone cards look better, presentation is important, it looks somehow umpofessional to me compared to the other but this is just some more feedback
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:03:48 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 09:25:17 AM by hnin

BATTLE FOR BLOCKSIZE

NEW RARE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED TRADING CARD

”Battle for Blocksize” is our new, very rare blockchain-based trading card, which will be issued
in a limited amount of only 300 units and distributed as an exclusive Token Sale bonus.

HOW TO GET THE CARD

The existing SoG backers who will upgrade their lifetime membership rank to the next Player/Partner
level, using the promo code “upgrade”, will get a ”Battle for Blocksize” card, plus 7% more BCY
as an exclusive bonus! The Partner Black rank members will get this card automatically.

If there are any cards left, those will be available at the Premium Store after the end of the Token Sale

Don’t forget the number of cards is limited and remind the BCY price will increase on Saturday!

Upgrade NOW!

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

WOW that card looks gorgeous. Have to say it hits on a very current issue, the blocksize debate.

May have to increase my bitcrystals stake, fancy myself another limited edition card, at 300 units is as rare as the FDCARD!

jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:58:23 PM

Was going to upgrade but then I remembered they didn't answer my question.  Oh well.
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:22:43 AM

Was going to upgrade but then I remembered they didn't answer my question.  Oh well.

Could you state the question you didn´t get an answer to here again please? They are usually pretty responsive so I am surprised you did not get an answer yet.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:01:22 AM

Hello,

I'm sorry we haven't replied your question, it has to get lost in the flow. What was your question about?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: