Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 04:51:57 PM

SATOSHILITE

A SPECIAL CARD REQUIRES A SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION

SATOSHI LITE, THE IMITATOR, an asset issued in a limited supply of 500 units only, will be on sale at the Partner Store from Friday, February 5th, 3pm CET.
Only 75 cards will be allocated to the sale on Partner Store, for 500 BCY per card. As announced on the swapbot, the card will then go to the Public Store.
Nevertheless, since it is a special card, we have decided to make a special offer for our Premium buyers first. Another 75 units will be allocated for Premium
sale, starting one month after the card release at the Partner Store. The Premium price will be 600 BCY per card. After the end of this limited stock, the card will
be available for everyone, at the Public Store. The initial Public Store price will be 700 BCY per card, for the first 50 units, sold during several flash sales only!
Then the price will increase for the next flash sales.

SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN CANCELLED!!!

Due to a lack of time between the announcement of this campaign and its execution, we decided to cancel the system described above.
75% of the total supply will be allocated to the Partner Store sale, one month later the card will be on sale at the Premium Store, for 600 BCY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

Msg to the dev of the new beta.
Firstly, thank you for approving my request to test the IOS version Smiley installed and running now. However I have noticed a bug that is not present in the android version. Upon completing any mission in the IOS edition (on ios 9.0.2 jailbroken ipad 2) the gold and gems recieved shows for about 5-10 seconds when returning to the map screen, after which they reset to 0, negating any earned rewards. ONLY the rewards reset, the mission still shows as completed and you are able to continue through futher missions, just without aquiring rewards.

Overall however, great game and user experience for both mobile versions of the game! I am hooked and cannot wait for the full release!
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:53:18 PM

Looking fwd to get a few of the SATOSHI LITE cards... at 500 units they will go like hotcakes!

Good idea about the character. Now we need the bronze version of SATOSHI!  Smiley
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:07:03 PM

Just in case it was not clear from the latest announcement, Marketa has confirmed that after that latest rules change, the Satoshilite card will not go to public store, it will go to premium store only after 1 month and the public only will be able to acquire this card from partners or premium players. Anyone interested in buying this card please shoot me a PM with your offers.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:00:45 PM

Just in case it was not clear from the latest announcement, Marketa has confirmed that after that latest rules change, the Satoshilite card will not go to public store, it will go to premium store only after 1 month and the public only will be able to acquire this card from partners or premium players. Anyone interested in buying this card please shoot me a PM with your offers.

I tried to buy this card but my address had to be white listed. What is up with that? What does that even mean?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
heunland

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:31:29 PM

I tried to buy this card but my address had to be white listed. What is up with that? What does that even mean?

Only people that participated in the token sale at the partner level are whitelisted. As stated by SoG staff, this card will go first to partner store and then to premium store. Also there was another level of participation at the lifetime premium player levels so in premium store only those people can buy. Partners resell cards to the public, so those cards that don´t go directly to the public as in the case of Satoshilite, can be purchased from the partners. You can find out more at bitcrystals.com, also on that site there is a link to join the SoG slack so you can get answers to your questions in real time.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:01:49 AM

Only people that participated in the token sale at the partner level are whitelisted. As stated by SoG staff, this card will go first to partner store and then to premium store. Also there was another level of participation at the lifetime premium player levels so in premium store only those people can buy. Partners resell cards to the public, so those cards that don´t go directly to the public as in the case of Satoshilite, can be purchased from the partners. You can find out more at bitcrystals.com, also on that site there is a link to join the SoG slack so you can get answers to your questions in real time.

So newcomers are just screwed i guess

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:43:31 AM

Have you think make hardcore mode where cards die forever in some cases in game so that can't use anymore again in hardcore mode? Are that even possible make so?

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:46:55 AM

Have you think make hardcore mode where cards die forever in some cases in game so that can't use anymore again in hardcore mode? Are that even possible make so?

That is ruthless, but sure, use once burn forever....

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:31:39 PM

Thank you for your questions Smiley

Does BCY have a FAQ. I don't get the coin/game relationship very well.

1. Who buys coins, players or people that think the game is going to take off or both?
2. How is counterparty involved if at all?
3. If the games that integrate BCY become very popular, then will the coin because of how it works with the game become more valuable?
4. Is this games usage tied to txns of BCY? In other words, can you track usage of  Spells of Genesis in an accurate way that is validated by the coin's blockchain?
5. How can anyone tell how many updates this coin gets to its software compared to other coins?
6. Are all cards, just digital cards, no physical cards?
7. Your digital card is in essence ownership of a coin in another chain, whose ownership is secured by your BCY digital asset? or something like that? So an ethereum card is a card whose digitial signature is in the ethereum blockchain?

1. Who buys coins, players or people that think the game is going to take off or both?
Actually When the game will take off owning coin and asset is a way to pre purchase in app purchases as a discounted price

2. How is counterparty involved if at all?
I don't know if you know how counterparty works but basically it's a way of storing digital assets (like games cards, levels or BCY...) on the bitcoin blockchain. Counterparty offers a good set of tools that are not available on Ethereum yet such as decentralised exachange and SPV wallet allowing mobile light wallet, a must for any newcomer.

3. If the games that integrate BCY become very popular, then will the coin because of how it works with the game become more valuable?
BCY is deflationary each time someone purchase for example a card on SOG half of it is burned. Also cards have a limited supply meaning they will get more valuable if the demand for them are increasing by newcomers who want them.

4. Is this games usage tied to txns of BCY? In other words, can you track usage of  Spells of Genesis in an accurate way that is validated by the coin's blockchain?
Yes Every blockchain card can be audited on the blockchain, insuance, transactions etc.
 Note "the coin's blockchain" is the bitcoin blockchain it works like colored coin if you are familiar with it. Meaning a Bitcrystals tixid or a card tixid is a bitcoin blockchain transaction tix
https://counterpartychain.io/transaction/433b88b3721295af0e31e76f3b2e4ac38f5b41bfea5b35a413455b19eb30d9e6
and if you look at the same tix on blockchain.info
https://blockchain.info/tx/433b88b3721295af0e31e76f3b2e4ac38f5b41bfea5b35a413455b19eb30d9e6
https://counterpartychain.io/

5. How can anyone tell how many updates this coin gets to its software compared to other coins?
Even counterparty might evolve and since it's based on bitcoin every change on CP and BTC is affecting BitCrystals as well, but basically right now we have everything we need being able to issue new card on the blockchain and allowing people to freely trade. Thing that need improvement are the tools automated selling bots, wallets UIX (user experience) etc.
Right now they are only digital
7. Your digital card is in essence ownership of a coin in another chain, whose ownership is secured by your BCY digital asset? or something like that? So an ethereum card is a card whose digitial signature is in the ethereum blockchain?
As mentioned before BCY and all asset that we have right now are secured by bitcoin blockchain. Transaction fees has to be paid in BTC to miners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yodark

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:33:31 PM

Msg to the dev of the new beta.
Firstly, thank you for approving my request to test the IOS version Smiley installed and running now. However I have noticed a bug that is not present in the android version. Upon completing any mission in the IOS edition (on ios 9.0.2 jailbroken ipad 2) the gold and gems recieved shows for about 5-10 seconds when returning to the map screen, after which they reset to 0, negating any earned rewards. ONLY the rewards reset, the mission still shows as completed and you are able to continue through futher missions, just without aquiring rewards.

Overall however, great game and user experience for both mobile versions of the game! I am hooked and cannot wait for the full release!

Thanks for the feedback and report Smiley Will pass to devs Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

yodark

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:36:26 PM

No new comers will be able to upgrade their membership to become partner and premium users if they are participating to a certain threshold. Right now there is no offers but keep posted. Note partners and premium users are acting as resellers since it's a free trade market you can find all cards on exchanges
www.sogassets.com

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:13:43 AM

No new comers will be able to upgrade their membership to become partner and premium users if they are participating to a certain threshold. Right now there is no offers but keep posted. Note partners and premium users are acting as resellers since it's a free trade market you can find all cards on exchanges
www.sogassets.com

Interesting. So how do you determine participating threshold, what is the threshold? I have lots of bcy and almost 10 cards. Am I premium?

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:11:05 AM

Thank you for your questions Smiley

Right now they are only digital

I think EDS should print physical cards you can buy. I think it will be both a revenue stream, will help immensely with communication and interest level, and could be an additional collectors item as well. My suggestion is that the card have a printable square for QR code that has proof of ownership.

I spent a lot of time on the poloniex chat room trying my best to answer lots of basic questions about BCY, SOG, and EDS

Not sure if you work for EDS but here are some of the common themes and not so common ideas:

1. The counterparty, bcy bitcoin, blockchain, relationship is confusing to me and most people. I seem to get most of it now, but this was a barrier to entry for me and others. I think SOG will do well to provide services that completely hide the crypto complexity. I see a new wallet came out specifically for SOG, which is awesome the team is already on this.
3. A common response is "so there is no physical card???", see my comment above. While not necessary, a physical card that has my QR code on it would be cool. I am curious, it seems there is a permanent colored coin marker for each coin somewhere in counterparty techno universe, so regardless of how many time a coin is sold, there is always the same color coin QR code marker? If so my physical card could be forever linked to the digital asset???, which would be way cool and would likely increase immensely the value of my card I own. Of course I would want to own the physical card AND the digital one.
4. There is an idea on the chat room that the game that is coming out has to be successful for BCY and cards to have value. While this intuitively makes sense, it is probably not exactly correct. Especially, if you can tie the coin to a physical card, because then it builds on its secondary value which is a collectible.
5. Also, the cards are inputs to game play, whether it is your current mobile game or an actual card game, there could be many games that are built on top of the card attributes. Are there any such plans for additional games built on top of the card attributes?
6. It seems the EDS revenue model is to make money in the appstore or android store. For in game purchases EDS is buying 50% back of BCY at market prices? Is there a bot on Poloniex testing this right now. I see odd behavior on Poloniex that could be a test of this buyback feature.
7. Rather than burn them, I think you should do a quarterly dividend and disperse them to addresses with x amount of BCY. Maybe this could be a long-term strategy, I think eventually burning them creates too much deflation, too few coins.
8. If SOG has millions of players isn't the satoshi card going to be too rare with only 1000.... Maybe this is how other card games work.
9. Someone asked if they can play the game and earn bitcoin... that would be a cool marketing feature if you could use shapeshift or something and convert in game credits to bitcoin. People want bitcoin not just bcy Smiley

flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

9. Someone asked if they can play the game and earn bitcoin... that would be a cool marketing feature if you could use shapeshift or something and convert in game credits to bitcoin. People want bitcoin not just bcy Smiley

Maybe some kind of tournaments arena where have player vs player battles? Guaranteed prize pool and buy-in from each player to tournament what make amount even higher.

Example if SoG team give 1 BTC prize pool and  every player join pay 0.1+0.01 BTC, with 100 player SoG get their money back and prize pool is 11 BTC.

5 best player win money:
1st  5 BTC
2nd 3 BTC
3rd 2 BTC
4th 0.7 BTC
5th 0.3 BTC

Ofc there no have yet 100 players who take part but maybe some day Smiley First times sponsor or sog team can even make minus when add money to prize pool because if game is good and there is money for good players there will sure come more and more players Smiley

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
heunland

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:26:42 PM

Not sure if you work for EDS ...

@yodark is the Spells of Genesis developer and founder of EverDreamSoft

5. Also, the cards are inputs to game play, whether it is your current mobile game or an actual card game, there could be many games that are built on top of the card attributes. Are there any such plans for additional games built on top of the card attributes?

Some of the SoG cards are already playable in EverdreamSoft´s previous trading cards game, Moonga. More cards are being integrated as time goes on. This is a way to explore how blockchain based game assets can be used on multiple game platforms and also get the previous user base of Moonga players involved in using blockchain based digital assets and to hopefully onboard some of them to Spells of Genesis. Find out more about Moonga at http://www.moonga.com/ All the SoG blockchain based digital game assets can be freely traded outside the game and also, other game devs can choose to integrate these into their own games if they want. The www.FreeMyVunk.com movement is promoting this concept of digital game asset sharing between different games. I think SoG is also part of this reVUNKolution in a way even though their game assets are issued on Counterparty and not the Ethereum platform used by FreeMyVunk.

6. It seems the EDS revenue model is to make money in the appstore or android store. For in game purchases EDS is buying 50% back of BCY at market prices? Is there a bot on Poloniex testing this right now. I see odd behavior on Poloniex that could be a test of this buyback feature.

Currently, SoG runs a Bitcrystals swapbot where they put some of the BCY earned from cardsales back up for sale to the public.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/bitcrystals#choose

I think the buyback feature you are referring to will be implemented later on in the final release, right now players can not yet purchase blockchain based cards from inside the beta version of SoG. Buying cards for fiat is not yet implemented in the game. So I doubt that EDS would have any reason at this point to be buying BCY on Poloniex. But I guess SoG staff could better answer this question.

8. If SOG has millions of players isn't the satoshi card going to be too rare with only 1000.... Maybe this is how other card games work.

There are actually only less than 200 SATOSHICARDs in existence  Shocked Originally, 1000 were issued but of those, EDS burned 800 leaving only 200 in circulation, but then one SATOSHICARD holder decided to send a small fraction of one card to the burn address, so they made that card which is missing a piece unplayable in the game.  Angry So yes, SATOSHICARD will be a very rare game asset indeed!

BCY is already listed on shapeshift so you can turn them back into bitcoins if you want. Also the shapeshift feature already integrated into Bitcrystals Box Chrome extension allows people to shift BCY to BTC and back (as well as turn other altcoins into BCY)
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 02:48:31 PM

JANUARY 2016 BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT IS OUT!

Click on the image above to see it full size or to download it.

The refund of all the discounts will be done by Wednesday, February 10th, at the latest. Thank you for your patience.

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:15:13 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=2029115033

The Master Burning report is Out

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:14:03 PM

my favorite time all month! Still a pretty successful month. As we lead up to the months before public launch it will be interesting to see what happens , especially if we see cards become available for $.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 04:19:50 PM

CARDAMBER ON PUBLIC STORE!

The Amber Dragonling will be on sale on the Public Store from Wednesday,
February 10th, 3pm
CET. Save the date, more information coming soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: