Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:24:51 PM

well in my humble opinion it's worth continuing discussion with channel 4 as a stepping stone,
They will take a cut on the sells only or as i can imagine they need some
more substantial upfront to start considering an SOG campaign ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:34:18 AM

The main issue is:

Basically their offer is to promote Spells of Genesis trough their community platform, which has a good amount of users. It could definitely give a boost to the game, but since it’s mostly UK based, does it justify to give a cut to the worldwide sales ? They say they have good relation with Apple and Google UK (note all publishers say that) and that way the game could be pushed on the front door of the stores giving a lot of visibility and downloads. According to them, having a good visibility in UK store usually might lead to acquire a good visibility in other European countries and US too.

Advantages of working with channel 4:

- Small cut on the revenue, comparing to other publishers
- Reach towards their content channels with several millions users
- They are looking for new content, so it might be relatively easy to talk with them

Disadvantages:

- New to the games field, their ability to successfully promote the product still has to be proven
- Reach limited mostly to UK (could snowball but still to be proven)

I think that the correct answer is in the contract between EDS and Channel4, It needs some way out if sales didn't met certain targets.

The biggest (or the second) crypto market is China, EDS have to be free to sign contracts in that area whit other community platforms. (IMHO)

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:37:21 PM

MEET THE PAPERWORK GOBLIN

GOBLINCARD is a brand new SoG card, issued in a limited supply of
1 200 units. Meet the Paperwork Goblin, whenever you want,
starting from Thursday, January 28th, 3pm CET at the Partner Store.

Don't have the Partner Store access and don't want to wait for a month?
Check the offers of our resellers!

GOBLINCARD now available for sale to the public on the counterparty DEX  at 15 XCP. Anyone interested in paying in BCY or another token please send me a DM.

Remember, you can easily trade on the DEX and shapeshift BTC to XCP using Indiesquare wallet which you can download to your mobile from wallet.indiesquare.me
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:17:58 PM

whats the worth of a FDCARD?

is it very special? friend got one and is wondering how "strong" it is in the game

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
AttentionDisorder

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:40:47 PM

"I think that the correct answer is in the contract between EDS and Channel4, It needs some way out if sales didn't met certain targets.

The biggest (or the second) crypto market is China, EDS have to be free to sign contracts in that area whit other community platforms. (IMHO)"

Great point you need to make sure channel 4 don't tie you up some way and you still have freedom to do business elsewhere in the world
heunland

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:03:28 AM

whats the worth of a FDCARD?

is it very special? friend got one and is wondering how "strong" it is in the game

FDcard is very rare and was only received by those that participated in merged folding with http://foldingcoin.net/. You can find all the info about current prices it is traded for on the counterparty DEX and swapbots, as well as what attributes and powers it has, on https://sogassets.com/
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 02:52:09 PM

GET YOUR EMERALD DRAGONLING!

EMERALDCARD, from the Dragonlings series, will be on sale at the Public Store
starting Tuesday, February 2nd 2016. Visit the swapbot for more information!

mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:13:57 PM

i'm starting , for some time now , to see value not tied only to the game,
i'm  the only one that see this trend ?
i mean card are valued more and more for rarity  than for what they can do in game
(Actually the card will evolve playing , so nobody knows how strong a card will be in the end,for now)

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:48:04 PM

Brand new article our on Spells of Genesis, http://bravenewcoin.com/news/spells-of-genesis-releases-android-and-ios-beta-completes-milestone-3/
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:03:35 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 03:50:28 PM by hnin

MILESTONE #3 REACHED

SOG BETA HAS BEEN RELEASED!

We have a great news for all our supporters: the SoG Beta has just been released! You can test a web version
or a mobile app for android and iOS. The web version and android app are available from your profile on our
website. The access to the iOS version will be given automatically to all the Token Sale backers and upon request
for the others.

WHAT'S NEW?

The latest release brings you several new features: Mobile app, new User Interface (just a foretaste for the
moment, it will be more polished and developed in the final release), cards leveling up and fusing system,
off-chain and blockchain cards and several in-game currencies you are rewarded with.

If you still have any difficulties or doubts regarding how to create a digital wallet or how to bind it to your game
account, check our Step by Step Tutorial.

GAMEPLAY

Levels are placed at the map of Askian to show you your progress in the game. On the top you can see the amount
of different in-game currencies you own: "Gold", "Elemental Crystals" and "Gems" and the level of your
Stamina just below. The menu is placed on the bottom: "Play" to access the game directly, "Team" to view, fuse
and level up your cards or recompose your deck adn "Summon" to obtain new cards.

CARDS

Your deck may contain different types of cards, with different strength level, depending on their rarity: "Common"
(wood), "Rare" (stone), "Epic" (marble) or "Legendary" (gold).

When you complete a level, you earn "Gold" which you can use to buy, "summon", a new random card. In the final
version, you'll be able to purchase "Gems" through your app store and then use them to buy a random rare, epic
or legendary card.

EVOLUTION

You can sell, "crystallize", your spare cards to receive "Elemental Crystals". Those are obtained when destroying
an enemy too. By spending "Elemental Crystals" you can upgrade your cards to make them stronger. When a card
reaches its maximum level, you can fuse it with an exact copy of that card, and then upgrade the new card again.
The final evolution of a card can be blockchainized and then traded outside the game, on the blockchain.

If you have any comments or questions, please press the "Feedback" button inside the app.

ENJOY!

kronicblazer

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:38:32 PM

When you complete a level, you earn "Gold" which you can use to buy, "summon", a new random card. In the final
version, you'll be able to purchase "Gems" through your app store and then use them to buy a random rare, epic
or legendary card.

You can sell, "crystallize", your spare cards to receive "Elemental Crystals". Those are obtained when destroying
an enemy too. By spending "Elemental Crystals" you can upgrade your cards to make them stronger. When a card
reaches its maximum level, you can fuse it with an exact copy of that card, and then upgrade the new card again.
The final evolution of a card can be blockchainized and then traded outside the game, on the blockchain.

[

Great job on reaching milestone #3 BCY team.  Just tried the beta and its pretty good so far.  I have a few questions.

Will cards that we have purchased over the last couple months with BCY be available as a random summon card either for gold or gems?

Will cards that hit their final evolution become a different asset on the blockchain?

Was it mentioned before that ipo investors will have a higher starting rank than rookie?
heunland

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:08:46 AM

or legendary card.

[

Great job on reaching milestone #3 BCY team.  Just tried the beta and its pretty good so far.  I have a few questions.

1) Will cards that we have purchased over the last couple months with BCY be available as a random summon card either for gold or gems?

2) Will cards that hit their final evolution become a different asset on the blockchain?

3) Was it mentioned before that ipo investors will have a higher starting rank than rookie?

Let me attempt to answer your questions (I am sure SoG staff will correct me if I´m wrong  Wink )

1) I don´t believe any of the existing blockchain cards we purchased with BCY will be available as summon cards in the game.

2) Yes they will become a new blockchain token.

3) I don´t believe that was mentioned anywhere nor do I see where in the above post it says anything about that. All I see is that it mentions "The access to the iOS version will be given automatically to all the Token Sale backers and upon request
for the others." And I think that only means that they already have the info for the tokensale backers to be able to give them access, and other new members need to send them the necessary info so they will get access to the iOS beta. The android beta is available for download for everyone regardless of their backer status.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 10:42:06 AM

or legendary card.

[

1) Will cards that we have purchased over the last couple months with BCY be available as a random summon card either for gold or gems?

2) Will cards that hit their final evolution become a different asset on the blockchain?

3) Was it mentioned before that ipo investors will have a higher starting rank than rookie?

Let me attempt to answer your questions (I am sure SoG staff will correct me if I´m wrong  Wink )

1) I don´t believe any of the existing blockchain cards we purchased with BCY will be available as summon cards in the game.

2) Yes they will become a new blockchain token.

3) I don´t believe that was mentioned anywhere nor do I see where in the above post it says anything about that. All I see is that it mentions "The access to the iOS version will be given automatically to all the Token Sale backers and upon request
for the others." And I think that only means that they already have the info for the tokensale backers to be able to give them access, and other new members need to send them the necessary info so they will get access to the iOS beta. The android beta is available for download for everyone regardless of their backer status.

Hi kronicblazer, thank you and thanks for the questions.
Thanks for replying, heunland, you're right.
I'll just complete a bit:

1) The cards you can obtain with Gold in the game are off-chain, so no blockchain cards (those sold for BCY) can be obtained this way.

2)Exact, and this feature will be available in the final release (Milestone #4, scheduled for April 2016)

3)It is a public release, available for anyone interested in testing the Beta! It is for technical reasons that we don't have a public link for iOS, as we have for android. The access to iOS version requests an invitation.  Since we have the contact details from the token sale backers, those were invited automatically, the others have to send us their e-mail address to be added.

MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:58:18 PM

Great news, I expect to triple my investment very soon! Nice work.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 03:16:58 PM

LET THERE BE LITE!

SATOSHILITE, a new card designed exclusively in collaboration with Litecoin,
was issued in a limited supply of 500 units only. The card will be on sale from
Friday, February 5th, 3pm CET, at the Partner Store.

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 04:13:11 PM

MILESTONE #3 REACHED

SOG BETA HAS BEEN RELEASED!

We have a great news for all our supporters: the SoG Beta has just been released! You can test a web version
or a mobile app for android and iOS. The web version and android app are available from your profile on our
website. The access to the iOS version will be given automatically to all the Token Sale backers and upon request
for the others.

WHAT'S NEW?

The latest release brings you several new features: Mobile app, new User Interface (just a foretaste for the
moment, it will be more polished and developed in the final release), cards leveling up and fusing system,
off-chain and blockchain cards and several in-game currencies you are rewarded with.

If you still have any difficulties or doubts regarding how to create a digital wallet or how to bind it to your game
account, check our Step by Step Tutorial.

GAMEPLAY

Levels are placed at the map of Askian to show you your progress in the game. On the top you can see the amount
of different in-game currencies you own: "Gold", "Elemental Crystals" and "Gems" and the level of your
Stamina just below. The menu is placed on the bottom: "Play" to access the game directly, "Team" to view, fuse
and level up your cards or recompose your deck adn "Summon" to obtain new cards.

CARDS

Your deck may contain different types of cards, with different strength level, depending on their rarity: "Common"
(wood), "Rare" (stone), "Epic" (marble) or "Legendary" (gold).

or legendary card.

EVOLUTION

If you have any comments or questions, please press the "Feedback" button inside the app.

ENJOY!

IMPORTANT!
We made an update today to fix some major bugs. The iOS users will be notified automatically, the android users have to
download the updated version (3.6.1.) and install it again (those having downloaded the app before Thursday, Feb 4, 5pm CET).

Please note that all gains earned throughout the game (gold, elemental crystals and non-blockchain cards) are only temporary
and will be reset before the final release of the game. The reason to do is we are still balancing the game, while modifying
cards and levels

Thanks for your understanding!

DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:28:00 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 01:44:30 AM by DieJohnny

Does BCY have a FAQ. I don't get the coin/game relationship very well.

1. Who buys coins, players or people that think the game is going to take off or both?
2. How is counterparty involved if at all?
3. If the games that integrate BCY become very popular, then will the coin because of how it works with the game become more valuable?
4. Is this games usage tied to txns of BCY? In other words, can you track usage of  Spells of Genesis in an accurate way that is validated by the coin's blockchain?
5. How can anyone tell how many updates this coin gets to its software compared to other coins?
6. Are all cards, just digital cards, no physical cards?
7. Your digital card is in essence ownership of a coin in another chain, whose ownership is secured by your BCY digital asset? or something like that? So an ethereum card is a card whose digitial signature is in the ethereum blockchain?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:06:10 AM

LOVING THE BETA! got it rocking on two android devices and waiting for an email back about an ios copy Smiley just wish I could keep what I earned throughout the beta when the true game comes out :p got a kickass team going already
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:40:13 AM

johnny i can respond for the 7) i'm sure that ethereum has nothing involved for the cards at this date
possibly xcp (counterparty) will upgrade and go there but not until that time comes.
so all the cards still reside only on BTC/counterparty chain , there are card in game
that don't use blockchain , card can fuse (2 same card can become another card / asset on blockchain
in the final version of the game) so playing will evolve so the cards will.

Does BCY have a FAQ. I don't get the coin/game relationship very well.

1. Who buys coins, players or people that think the game is going to take off or both?
2. How is counterparty involved if at all?
3. If the games that integrate BCY become very popular, then will the coin because of how it works with the game become more valuable?
4. Is this games usage tied to txns of BCY? In other words, can you track usage of  Spells of Genesis in an accurate way that is validated by the coin's blockchain?
5. How can anyone tell how many updates this coin gets to its software compared to other coins?
6. Are all cards, just digital cards, no physical cards?
7. Your digital card is in essence ownership of a coin in another chain, whose ownership is secured by your BCY digital asset? or something like that? So an ethereum card is a card whose digitial signature is in the ethereum blockchain?

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:15:05 AM

SATOSHILITE

A SPECIAL CARD REQUIRES A SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION

SATOSHI LITE, THE IMITATOR, an asset issued in a limited supply of 500 units only, will be on sale at the Partner Store from Friday, February 5th, 3pm CET.
Only 75 cards will be allocated to the sale on Partner Store, for 500 BCY per card. As announced on the swapbot, the card will then go to the Public Store.
Nevertheless, since it is a special card, we have decided to make a special offer for our Premium buyers first. Another 75 units will be allocated for Premium
sale, starting one month after the card release at the Partner Store. The Premium price will be 600 BCY per card. After the end of this limited stock, the card will
be available for everyone, at the Public Store. The initial Public Store price will be 700 BCY per card, for the first 50 units, sold during several flash sales only!
Then the price will increase for the next flash sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: