Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675627 times)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:49:08 PM

what's left from those 70 000 000 will be burnt.

When? And why it was not already done?

Hold on. I'll send you the burn address in a second.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:11:34 PM

what's left from those 70 000 000 will be burnt.

When? And why it was not already done?

Please first read previous posts in this thread to avoid repetitive questions which have already been answered before. Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg12491668#msg12491668 you can find the answer to your question: Token Sale Contributors are being given a chance to send any complaints about not having received the right amount of BCY to SpellsofGenesis until September 30. The burn cannot take place before that date obviously since any claims that arise will have to be verified and adjustments have to be finalized. So as already stated in the previous post quoted above, the burn is expected to take place in the beginning of October.
BitcoinSanDiego

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:15:03 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 06:02:47 AM by BitcoinSanDiego

heunland and hnin,

Great concept guys, it looks like you guys have put a lot of work into this.  Very impressed. You guys are rockstars.  Keep up the good work, you and your company and everyone invested are going to be rich from this project.  With Erik Voorhees backing this among many other developers and an economy forming around BitCrystals... this is going to be fascinating to watch.

Don't let the naysayers get you down on this.  Bravo

hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 08:20:44 AM

heunland and hnin,

Great concept guys, it looks like you guys have put a lot of work into this.  Very impressed. You guys are rockstars.  Keep up the good work, you and your company and everyone invested are going to be rich from this project.  With Erik Voorhees backing this among many other developers and an economy forming around BitCrystals... this is going to be fascinating to watch.

Hi, thanks a lot for your warm message! It's a pleasure to know that your work is so appreciated, glad to hear you like our project! Thanks!

BitcoinSanDiego

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:46:53 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 11:25:42 PM by BitcoinSanDiego

When are you guys going to be on Shapeshift.io?  That seems like a good platform for gamers who just want to exchange other coins they get from faucets for BitCrystals

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717973.msg12556552#msg12556552

Also noticed you guys are pretty active on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/spellsofgenesis
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:08:24 PM

GET YOUR BEARWHALECD!

BEARWHALE - A MYSTERIOUS CREATURE POURING PRECIOUS GEMS

BEARWHALECD is our brave new blockchain-based trading card, which will be issued in a limited amount of
1'000 units.The card will be playable in Moonga as well as in Spells Of Genesis. Bearwhale is a mysterious
creature living deep down in the caves of jewels. From time to time, Bearwhale gets out and pours a great
quantity of precious gems, gathered in his gaping mouth.

The BEARWHALECD is purchasable only with BitCrystals (BCY). Its price starts at 80 BCY, but it will quickly
start to increase gradually, with the number of cards being purchased, so GET YOUR BEARWHALECD NOW!

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:58:38 PM

GET YOUR BEARWHALECD!

BEARWHALE - A MYSTERIOUS CREATURE POURING PRECIOUS GEMS

BEARWHALECD is our brave new blockchain-based trading card, which will be issued in a limited amount of
1'000 units.The card will be playable in Moonga as well as in Spells Of Genesis. Bearwhale is a mysterious
creature living deep down in the caves of jewels. From time to time, Bearwhale gets out and pours a great
quantity of precious gems, gathered in his gaping mouth.

The BEARWHALECD is purchasable only with BitCrystals (BCY). Its price starts at 80 BCY, but it will quickly
start to increase gradually, with the number of cards being purchased, so GET YOUR BEARWHALECD NOW!

Is it really out of stock or is that an error ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:17:12 PM

Hallo.
You are currently sell some spell of genessis cards for bitcrystals.
Do you manage to burn half the price (in Bcy) recived?

If yes, how many bitcrystals are currently set to be burnt for the sale of those cards?

Thanks in Advance for your reply.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
BitcoinSanDiego

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:18:55 PM

The names of these cards are great!
heunland

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:37:22 PM

heunland and hnin,

Thanks for the encouragement @BitcoinSanDiego. But just to be clear, I am not associated in any way with EverdreamSoft other than as a Spells of Genesis fan and Card Addict. I like to help people out when I can and answer their questions. However I am not an official source for any SoG information.
heunland

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:40:40 PM

Hallo.

If yes, how many bitcrystals are currently set to be burnt for the sale of those cards?

Hallo Viva!

Ok so I hate to sound like a broken record, but PLEASE do read the previous posts before asking questions that have been answered before. You can see where to find the answer in my previous post #284 above in this thread.

Thanks for your interest!
heunland

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:48:10 PM

Is it really out of stock or is that an error ?
[/quote]

Hi Ahmed, yes unfortunately the BEARWHALECD are currently sold out. Both the first batch which went for 80 BCY for each of 10 cards, as well as the second batch of 10 cards that were offered for 120 BCY each were sold out almost instantly after the swapbot went live. I myself was not one of the lucky ones either Sad

So as you can see, these cards are selling like hotcakes, so just be sure to check back frequently for announcements of flash-sales also on twitter @SpellsofGenesis so perhaps next time you´ll be one of the lucky ones!
jujutssuu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

Why there no coming next price level automatically? Or is this really out of stock.

WTB BLOCKSIZECD and DRAGONS cards through DEX or ESCROW.
heunland

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:03:56 AM

Why there no coming next price level automatically? Or is this really out of stock.

Currently there are only 24 holders of BLOCKSIZECD and they only hold 1 card each so I doubt that any one of them would want to part with their only card. There will only ever be 300 of these cards. Stay tuned for a future BLOCKSIZECD swapbot to be made available to buy this rare card.

DRAGONS has not even been released yet, so please wait for a future announcement from SoG, you will not be able to buy those on the DEX or anywhere else right now.
jujutssuu

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:40:29 AM

Currently there are only 24 holders of BLOCKSIZECD and they only hold 1 card each so I doubt that any one of them would want to part with their only card. There will only ever be 300 of these cards. Stay tuned for a future BLOCKSIZECD swapbot to be made available to buy this rare card.

DRAGONS has not even been released yet, so please wait for a future announcement from SoG, you will not be able to buy those on the DEX or anywhere else right now.

Thank you for answer. Will waiting, hope get one later.

How about BEARWHALECD swapbot, why it is offline?
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:12:14 AM

Is bearwhale supposed to be an omen regarding the future price of bitcrystals? Tongue
heunland

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:14:32 AM

Thank you for answer. Will waiting, hope get one later.

How about BEARWHALECD swapbot, why it is offline?

The swapbots don´t restock themselves automatically. The devs have to do it manually. I recommend you follow @SpellsofGenesis to get alerts on twitter about any upcoming flash-sales. Apparenly you just missed the last one, 10 more BEARWHALECD were just sold at 200 BCY each.

Remember, you can check which cards are available on the swapbots and which ones you already own by entering your wallet address here:

http://api.moonga.com/RCT/cp/cards/blockchainCards/
heunland

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:22:22 AM

Is bearwhale supposed to be an omen regarding the future price of bitcrystals? Tongue

Remember that every time a new card pack is issued, half the BCY used to purchase it is going to be burned. Which causes a natural deflation effect, so in the long run, BCY price should go up rather than down.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:18:30 AM

Hallo.

Hallo Viva!

Ok so I hate to sound like a broken record, but PLEASE do read the previous posts before asking questions that have been answered before. You can see where to find the answer in my previous post #284 above in this thread.

Thanks for your interest!

Hi Heunland, I think that you misunderstood what I meant (I don't have a very good English, my fault).

I did not talked about the cards you issued during the token sales.
I talked about the cards that you are selling now and you sold before the token sale via swapbot.

So I have to ask you again:

The half of bcy you got trough the sale of new cards via swabot, after the token sale will be burned or not?

Are those cards included in the deflationary system embedded in the bitcrystals token ecosystem?

Thanks in Advance for your reply and sorry for my poor english

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
jujutssuu

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:17:55 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 08:04:17 AM by jujutssuu

Again empty Smiley This cards sold really fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: