Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:14:01 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 01:35:29 AM by TippingPoint

Good ideas.

It might also help if promotions are announced about 1 week (or at least a few days) before they start, so that players have a chance to post about them in various internet forums.

Also, frequently publish news stories (here or on your blog) when various milestones are reached (number of players online, number of tables populated, largest pot size (and the low rake), worst play (the more of these the better), best bluff shown, largest buyin, largest cashout, best come-from-behind). The stories will be repeated and commented on by players in various forums.  Deputize SwC players to make it happen.  If you don't have time to write the stories, just post the raw data here (or somewhere) so that someone can write the stories.

How can we create an incentive for players from the major sites to try SwC with Bitcoins?  

How can we create an incentive for live players to try SwC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:55:47 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 12:36:41 PM by Micon

We are about to press the big red button.

brb ~30 min or it's free.

-- Clients will need to be version'd
-- We should have an affiliate program after this
-- Many bug fixes as well

Edit:  back / please update your clients

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:38:30 PM

The wildly popular "Little BTC" is back today, 25 chips 1k GTD

and the Medium BTC will have to stand in another week at 100 buy in, 3k GTD as well

Affiliate program being tested... so close still!

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:06:52 PM

The Chinese poker is fashionable

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:07:37 PM

Is this software by PokerMaven?
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:29:36 PM

Is this software by PokerMaven?

No
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:57:05 PM

i'll prolly get flogged for saying this, but i really like the idea of lifetime krill earning higher rakeback percentage and rewarding active players with freerolls.

currently lifetime krill earn 2 types of rewards (rakeback and freerolls).  to earn rakeback they have to risk their own bits.  for krillrolls there is 0 risk.  if your a high enough level why not just wait until there is 0 risk?

You might get flogged by donk4u, but I agree.  Give people an incentive to put real money in play.  The site needs activity, and should not feel obligated by prior promotions from the old Seals.  What good would it do to try and keep those if the result is the site cannot sustain itself?

Flogged by me ? Not at all, as old seals and krillrolls are dead along with the former site. Obviously Micon running the site on his own means people will have to start from fresh. People in lobby requesting krillrolls like in the past are lol as that gravy train died with seals. The active games are meaningless as people waiting for players sitting alone are counted as being active. I was on one day when it was 60 active games with 7 games actually running. I appreciate the effort being put in and realize It will take time to make the new seals as smooth running as the former was and its a work in progress. I hate every time there is an update upgrade as I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. Keep getting message windows smart screen prevented this program from running  then run anyway option which I select. Doesn't look as will be fixed any time soon though I appreciate that the site is working on a fix.  Micon has 6000 plus followers on twitter maybe start offering some reload type bonuses to get the site hopping more? Gl and all the best to micon.
Sicilian

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:34:56 PM

Wow, all clear to change the Krill roll promos, lol
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:13:40 PM

Is there anyone dumb enough to think they would resume as in the days of old? The fact that there are constant requests in the new lobby affirms.....
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:18:21 PM

At least two MTTs got stuck at the break about 20 minutes ago.

It went to about -4 or -5 minutes left before resuming:

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:20:58 PM

i'll prolly get flogged for saying this, but i really like the idea of lifetime krill earning higher rakeback percentage and rewarding active players with freerolls.

currently lifetime krill earn 2 types of rewards (rakeback and freerolls).  to earn rakeback they have to risk their own bits.  for krillrolls there is 0 risk.  if your a high enough level why not just wait until there is 0 risk?

You might get flogged by donk4u, but I agree.  Give people an incentive to put real money in play.  The site needs activity, and should not feel obligated by prior promotions from the old Seals.  What good would it do to try and keep those if the result is the site cannot sustain itself?

Flogged by me ? Not at all, as old seals and krillrolls are dead along with the former site. Obviously Micon running the site on his own means people will have to start from fresh. People in lobby requesting krillrolls like in the past are lol as that gravy train died with seals. The active games are meaningless as people waiting for players sitting alone are counted as being active. I was on one day when it was 60 active games with 7 games actually running. I appreciate the effort being put in and realize It will take time to make the new seals as smooth running as the former was and its a work in progress. I hate every time there is an update upgrade as I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. Keep getting message windows smart screen prevented this program from running  then run anyway option which I select. Doesn't look as will be fixed any time soon though I appreciate that the site is working on a fix.  Micon has 6000 plus followers on twitter maybe start offering some reload type bonuses to get the site hopping more? Gl and all the best to micon.

Maybe I misunderstand you but I'm pretty sure that all the kril was supposed to get transferred to the new site.  I still haven't had a chance to try anything because windoze so.  Nevertheless, I'm hoping that my piddling amount of krill will eventualy be transferred.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

The "Medium BTC" starts in about a half hour... plus late reg for 36 minutes.

https://twitter.com/ETFpoker/status/577215219077754880

Still time to download/sign up/deposit/tell others.

jmurjeff

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:26:35 PM

Maybe I misunderstand you but I'm pretty sure that all the kril was supposed to get transferred to the new site.  I still haven't had a chance to try anything because windoze so.  Nevertheless, I'm hoping that my piddling amount of krill will eventualy be transferred.

All krill gets transferred over. I got enough for the 19% rakeback. But it takes forever to get more.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:37:18 PM

I just logged in to the affiliate page, changed my password, and now it won't let me log in whether I try the old or the new password.

Is there a limit to the length? My new password was 23 characters, and contained a '^' and a '!' character.

Edit: I tried shorter prefixes of my new password, but they didn't work either.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:00:45 PM

Yes krill is transfered and rake is the same I was saying the krill freerolls that where such a huge part of the old seals are gone and they won't be coming back as we knew them any time soon which is understandable as its a new site.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:10:02 PM

Yes krill is transfered and rake is the same I was saying the krill freerolls that where such a huge part of the old seals are gone and they won't be coming back as we knew them any time soon which is understandable as its a new site.

The krillrolls will be back, although possibly with changes.  Agree that having both short term and legacy krillrolls would be best.

kind of like the idea of a weekly & monthly krill-roll(s), something where you must earn X krill within the week/month.

also must keep the legacy krill-rolls in some fashion. 

Lots to consider, and likely at least 1 month away before rolling them out.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:59:47 PM

The krillrolls will be back, although possibly with changes.  Agree that having both short term and legacy krillrolls would be best.

kind of like the idea of a weekly & monthly krill-roll(s), something where you must earn X krill within the week/month.

also must keep the legacy krill-rolls in some fashion. 

Lots to consider, and likely at least 1 month away before rolling them out.

Right on.  I think it has to be understandable that krillrolls wouldn't be up yet.  I can't even log in yet. Smiley

Maybe Micon will bring back the good ol days of hourly freerolls.  That would be a blast from the past.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

I just logged in to the affiliate page, changed my password, and now it won't let me log in whether I try the old or the new password.

Is there a limit to the length? My new password was 23 characters, and contained a '^' and a '!' character.

Edit: I tried shorter prefixes of my new password, but they didn't work either.

have ST7 looking into this / tyvm dooglus

Aff program live just now, if there are bugs we have ST7 standing by

CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:23:46 PM

Having badacey follow badeucy in the 12game seems like a mistake.  IMO no game should follow a game of the same type (draw/stud/omaha/texas holdem).
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:51:16 PM

Having badacey follow badeucy in the 12game seems like a mistake.  IMO no game should follow a game of the same type (draw/stud/omaha/texas holdem).

agreed.

Dooglus - congrats on breaking the affiliate system in record time - we are resetting your pw and mailing it to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: