Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
MayDee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

Any news on a Linux client?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:32:30 PM

yeah, im anxiously waiting for this to work on Macbooks aswell. have not been able to get on and check out the new swc. any info when this gonna happen?
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

Any news on a Linux client?

yeah, im anxiously waiting for this to work on Macbooks aswell. have not been able to get on and check out the new swc. any info when this gonna happen?

Best guess is ~11 weeks away

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
whodisis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:26:39 AM

Had it happen twice now on Claude 1BB table.  In the middle of a hand it crashes or something.  The hand is over and the money in the middle is removed from the table.  Hand 487839 and 514644.

Here are the hand histories.  Notice the hand never finishes.  If you check the total chips on table of this hand and the next you can see the chips are just gone.  Email support heard they were looking into it (one hand was yesterday and the other just happened tonight), but haven't seen a credit yet.

Hand #487839: No Limit Holdem - 2/2
2015-03-19 21:43:24
Table 'Claude 1BB' Seat 5 is the button
Seat 1: amir7777 (3.90 in chips)
Seat 5: whodisis (10.60 in chips)
Total Chips on Table: 14.50
whodisis: posts the small blind 200
amir7777: posts the big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to amir7777: [X X]
Dealt to whodisis: [Jc 7h]
whodisis bets 4

Hand #514644: No Limit Holdem - 2/2
2015-03-20 23:16:08
Table 'Claude 1BB' Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: Irbbq (22.56 in chips)
Seat 2: whodisis (3.90 in chips)
Total Chips on Table: 26.46
Irbbq: posts the small blind 200
whodisis: posts the big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to whodisis: [8h Kd]
Dealt to Irbbq: [X X]
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:23:35 AM

Hey guys, I just wrote an article about SWC. Thought you guys might enjoy:

http://btcfeed.net/reviews/swc-poker-back-and-better-than-ever/
whodisis

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:27:50 AM

couple suggestions

if there is an invalid bet amount typed in throw an error instead of min betting.  couple times went to bet and fat fingered an extra character on the numpad (*-+) and it min bets instead

tooltip for notes shouldnt dissapear so fast
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:44:17 AM

On a screenshot earlier in this thread there was a note icon. That seems not to work for me,
I can make notes just fine but people don't have a notes icon afterward.

And something I really hate about the new software: the window decoration,
please make it use the system window decoration, I find this super annoying Cheesy
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:05:39 AM

Are there any freerolls or tourneys going on now because last time I played there were only cash tables I don't like playing on.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:48:40 AM

Are there any freerolls or tourneys going on now because last time I played there were only cash tables I don't like playing on.

When you look now what do you see?
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:45:00 AM

Had it happen twice now on Claude 1BB table.  In the middle of a hand it crashes or something.  The hand is over and the money in the middle is removed from the table.  Hand 487839 and 514644.

Here are the hand histories.  Notice the hand never finishes.  If you check the total chips on table of this hand and the next you can see the chips are just gone.  Email support heard they were looking into it (one hand was yesterday and the other just happened tonight), but haven't seen a credit yet.

Hand #487839: No Limit Holdem - 2/2
2015-03-19 21:43:24
Table 'Claude 1BB' Seat 5 is the button
Seat 1: amir7777 (3.90 in chips)
Seat 5: whodisis (10.60 in chips)
Total Chips on Table: 14.50
whodisis: posts the small blind 200
amir7777: posts the big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to amir7777: [X X]
Dealt to whodisis: [Jc 7h]
whodisis bets 4

Hand #514644: No Limit Holdem - 2/2
2015-03-20 23:16:08
Table 'Claude 1BB' Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: Irbbq (22.56 in chips)
Seat 2: whodisis (3.90 in chips)
Total Chips on Table: 26.46
Irbbq: posts the small blind 200
whodisis: posts the big blind 200
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to whodisis: [8h Kd]
Dealt to Irbbq: [X X]

Wow thats a horrible glitch never had it happen to me but needs to be fixed right away. Looks like its happening primarily in the bb tables.  Have heard people in lobby saying it happened to them as well.  Should get rid of the 5 chip freerolls and add more 5 chip buyin tournament to nudge people into playing . Hardly any games running just people congregating in lobby waiting for the next 5 chip freeroll. Need to boost traffic somehow and put in some more tournaments. I am doing my part in getting games started btw.

Its really hard to see the tournaments and whats available because of the glut of announced tournaments when you click on the regular tournament as well as the dozens of completed tournaments that remain cluttering the lobby. Hard to tell when tournaments are running because of the glut of announced and completeted.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:48:36 AM

I don't have the client installed any more but you could have saved yourself some typing by just saying yes or no mate.
whodisis

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:40:38 AM

site needs a proper support ticket system vs relying on emails
whodisis

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:06:02 PM

ofc if players cards are on the board and the timer runs out don't sit the player out.  only sit out if cards were randomly placed on board.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:17:25 PM

I don't have the client installed any more but you could have saved yourself some typing by just saying yes or no mate.

Same here the last time i went and tried it out they had hardly any games playing and not 'the big' which was why i went on in the first place, but last time i went on sunday they had the small 1btc and the medium 3btc tournys if i remember rightly. There was others going to play but i am only really interested in the med-high games. I also see some small freerolls, so go take a look and have a game  Tongue

wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:43:46 PM

ofc if players cards are on the board and the timer runs out don't sit the player out.  only sit out if cards were randomly placed on board.

+1
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 05:00:56 PM

So there is a guy trying to extort me for big money to release swcpoker.com.  He has offered to sell it to me, then pointed it to a competitor, then offered to sell it to me again.  I hate having to run to ICANN, but what else can i do when this guy is threatening the brand?  This is what I'm dealing with today: [start from bottom IMO]

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015
To:  bryan micon <micon@swcpoker.eu>
Subject: Re: swcpoker.com

You fail to understand one thing even IF I lose a wipo or udrp you will lose a case in US court, that simple. It cost me nothing to defend my friend is one of the best domain dispute lawyers anywhere. $1k is far from fair man. Will you come back and explain to a US court you should have the name? I mean think big picture Bryan, you could lose it all over what? Any way bottom line 150 btc or go ahead and file, this will be fun and great exposure for you when I halt the decision if I lost and media starts. Furthermore who the hell is it in higher limits who sit there and rape people. You know what, time for a blog, domain is not for sale.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:23:48 -0400
To: <jdpnetwork@cogeco.ca>

It's a shame that you feel the need to demand such a price for the domain.  I am fully prepared to pay a small price for your troubles so we can end without a costly fight on both sides involving the legal system.  I'll pay a similar price to the cost for me to recover the domain:

https://secure.adrforum.com//ddfiling/default.aspx?Ruleset=UDRP [about $1k]

You have made bad faith use of the domain by offering to sell it to me, then pointing it to a competitor, then offering to sell it to me again.   I feel this will help my UDRP case should it get that far, as it easiy satisfies the Bad Faith section [included below].  I doubt you will continue to burn money after I have an ICANN judgement.

from [ https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en?routing_type=path ]

b. Evidence of Registration and Use in Bad Faith. For the purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(iii), the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be present, shall be evidence of the registration and use of a domain name in bad faith:

(i) circumstances indicating that you have registered or you have acquired the domain name primarily for the purpose of selling, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name registration to the complainant who is the owner of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant, for valuable consideration in excess of your documented out-of-pocket costs directly related to the domain name; or

(ii) you have registered the domain name in order to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name, provided that you have engaged in a pattern of such conduct; or

(iii) you have registered the domain name primarily for the purpose of disrupting the business of a competitor; or

(iv) by using the domain name, you have intentionally attempted to attract, for commercial gain, Internet users to your web site or other on-line location, by creating a likelihood of confusion with the complainant's mark as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site or location or of a product or service on your web site or location.

On 3/21/2015 11:49 AM, jdpnetwork@cogeco.ca wrote:
> You have an option to buy but have not. On a side note Bryan, I am familiar with domain disputes. An ICANN complaint will do nothing. You need to file a WIPO or UDRP, meet 3 criteria to win ( which you don't meet but one ). Then if by some chance you win (doubtful) I simply have the best domain attorney file a motion to stop transfer. This means court action in the USA, time (can take 1+ years) money and imo victory on my end. I am not being anything but straight forward here. Asked for weeks for affiliate, nothing, mentioned other interest, I may affiliate elsewhere etc. I tried Bryan but you haven't done anything. Btw mine was registered years before, this wasn't a next day thing. Any way I'd settle at 175 btc, fair and wise investment for you. I'd even renew it for years and hold it if you'd. Lmk Bryan, unless spending thousands to file and then tens more to come back to USA for court dates etc is a better option. Explain the case to the US courts. I have blown
>  around 20 btc already on your site and more to come, 175 is nothing to me. In fact I lost around 10 btc in a short time to heads up higher limits in odd fashion. Not complaining but keep an eye out for those God accounts. Take care
> Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
> Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: bryan micon <micon@swcpoker.eu>
> Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 11:11:00
> To: JDP Network Ltd<jdpnetwork@cogeco.ca>
> Subject: Re: swcpoker.com
>
> So now because you point SwCPoker.com to a competitor you leave me no
> choice but to file an ICANN complaint.
>
> wish you had been more agreeable, I'm open to anything reasonable and
> don't like to use tattle-tale services, but you give me no choice here.
>
> -/\/\icon

> On 3/21/2015 9:17 AM, JDP Network Ltd wrote:
>> Just an example as to what it will be doing for you potentially. I
>> signed up for betcoin affiliate Thursday evening, after supper hour.
>> Here after short of two evenings is what they are telling me. Keep in
>> mind the conversion rate if landing on you would be extremely higher! 
>> I plan on doing more with it but wanted to run this by you just one
>> last time. If I do not hear back in 48 hrs I will assume you passed
>> and carry on with my other offer and plans.
>>
>>
>>  Clicks
>> 112
>>
>>
>>  Signups
>> 3

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 05:11:17 PM

If anyone has experience in ICANN URDP's hit me up privately please.

Would sure like to be working on poker, but you must protect your brand first and foremost.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:32:11 PM

So there is a guy trying to extort me for big money to release swcpoker.com.  He has offered to sell it to me, then pointed it to a competitor, then offered to sell it to me again.  I hate having to run to ICANN, but what else can i do when this guy is threatening the brand?  This is what I'm dealing with today: [start from bottom IMO]

You fail to understand one thing even IF I lose a wipo or udrp you will lose a case in US court, that simple. It cost me nothing to defend my friend is one of the best domain dispute lawyers anywhere. $1k is far from fair man. Will you come back and explain to a US court you should have the name? I mean think big picture Bryan, you could lose it all over what? Any way bottom line 150 btc or go ahead and file, this will be fun and great exposure for you when I halt the decision if I lost and media starts. Furthermore who the hell is it in higher limits who sit there and rape people. You know what, time for a blog, domain is not for sale.

It's a shame that you feel the need to demand such a price for the domain.  I am fully prepared to pay a small price for your troubles so we can end without a costly fight on both sides involving the legal system.  I'll pay a similar price to the cost for me to recover the domain:

You have made bad faith use of the domain by offering to sell it to me, then pointing it to a competitor, then offering to sell it to me again.   I feel this will help my UDRP case should it get that far, as it easiy satisfies the Bad Faith section [included below].  I doubt you will continue to burn money after I have an ICANN judgement.

from [ https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en?routing_type=path ]

b. Evidence of Registration and Use in Bad Faith. For the purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(iii), the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be present, shall be evidence of the registration and use of a domain name in bad faith:

(i) circumstances indicating that you have registered or you have acquired the domain name primarily for the purpose of selling, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name registration to the complainant who is the owner of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant, for valuable consideration in excess of your documented out-of-pocket costs directly related to the domain name; or

(ii) you have registered the domain name in order to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name, provided that you have engaged in a pattern of such conduct; or

(iii) you have registered the domain name primarily for the purpose of disrupting the business of a competitor; or

(iv) by using the domain name, you have intentionally attempted to attract, for commercial gain, Internet users to your web site or other on-line location, by creating a likelihood of confusion with the complainant's mark as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site or location or of a product or service on your web site or location.

> You have an option to buy but have not. On a side note Bryan, I am familiar with domain disputes. An ICANN complaint will do nothing. You need to file a WIPO or UDRP, meet 3 criteria to win ( which you don't meet but one ). Then if by some chance you win (doubtful) I simply have the best domain attorney file a motion to stop transfer. This means court action in the USA, time (can take 1+ years) money and imo victory on my end. I am not being anything but straight forward here. Asked for weeks for affiliate, nothing, mentioned other interest, I may affiliate elsewhere etc. I tried Bryan but you haven't done anything. Btw mine was registered years before, this wasn't a next day thing. Any way I'd settle at 175 btc, fair and wise investment for you. I'd even renew it for years and hold it if you'd. Lmk Bryan, unless spending thousands to file and then tens more to come back to USA for court dates etc is a better option. Explain the case to the US courts. I have blown
>  around 20 btc already on your site and more to come, 175 is nothing to me. In fact I lost around 10 btc in a short time to heads up higher limits in odd fashion. Not complaining but keep an eye out for those God accounts. Take care

>
>
>
> -/\/\icon

>>
>>
>>  Clicks
>> 112
>>
>>
>>  Signups
>> 3

Sorry to hear about these domain troll troubles, Micon.  Stay strong, don't bend to demands, and wait em out.  This dude can't do anything with swcpoker.com and FWIW, everyone will be looking for your site on .eu anyway because that's where old sealswithclubs was.  I'm sure you're doing the right thing with ICANN complaints and whatnot, I just want to encourage you that eventually this will be sorted if you have enough patience.
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:44:19 PM

>
>
>
> -/\/\icon

>>
>>
>>  Clicks
>> 112
>>
>>
>>  Signups
>> 3

Sorry to hear about these domain troll troubles, Micon.  Stay strong, don't bend to demands, and wait em out.  This dude can't do anything with swcpoker.com and FWIW, everyone will be looking for your site on .eu anyway because that's where old sealswithclubs was.  I'm sure you're doing the right thing with ICANN complaints and whatnot, I just want to encourage you that eventually this will be sorted if you have enough patience.
Honestly don't pay that guy a dime. Us players don't give a crap about a name on the table or a name of a domain. We just want to play poker run by trusted people. The price he is asking is insane just tell him fine ill rename the branding and use a different domain. Then he will come crawling back for whatever small offer he can get. Then that's when you say go fuck yourself.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 05:52:15 PM

Thanks for the encouragement guys, most of the bitcoin community has been well supportive of SwC and myself in general.  It's a shame to see a small part of the community acting illegally opportunistic and trying to capitalize on my short term pain.  It's worth saying again that the vast majority have been extremely supportive to me and SwC since Seals closed.

I was prepared to pay him ~4 coins to be done with it clean and easy, even if I don't like the way he does business.  Money and time are valuable, so I was willing to part with the minimum of each to solve the issue.  Having demanded more than 100 coins seems crazy to me.  I'll never allow an affiliate on that domain, and using it for a competitor seems like exactly the type of behavior that ICANN is trying to avoid.  I'll unfortunately be going the ICANN route, any tips or tricks would be helpful, although it looks straight forward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: