Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291225 times)
GambitBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:36:21 AM

Loving the new setup

PM me if your taking on investors Micon

Way to keep the SWC brand alive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:46:02 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 01:07:25 AM by fox19891989

It still has bugs and serious lag   Sad

I am playing freeroll now, and I clicked call, after 15 seconds, it showed I was sitting out, serious lag. One hand I should win, but it was time out and I lost.

And I click "i am back", it's automatic sitting out again. I am back button doesn't work.
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:13:58 AM

It still has bugs and serious lag   Sad

I am playing freeroll now, and I clicked call, after 15 seconds, it showed I was sitting out, serious lag. One hand I should win, but it was time out and I lost.

And I click "i am back", it's automatic sitting out again. I am back button doesn't work.
Yeah there was that one lag spike in the beginning of launch but I haven't experienced any problems since then everything is running nice and smooth and no one is disconnecting. I think they took care of a lot of the problems. But there's probably more fixes to come but its progress is heading in the right direction. Great job ST7  Grin
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:24:59 AM

Yeah there was that one lag spike in the beginning of launch but I haven't experienced any problems since then everything is running nice and smooth and no one is disconnecting. I think they took care of a lot of the problems. But there's probably more fixes to come but its progress is heading in the right direction. Great job ST7  Grin

I don't like the current buggy client, I like the client released in several weeks ago, at least it was smooth, no serious lag, and has sound.

Current client still doesn't have sound. The team should do more checks.

I have to close the client and play in betcoin poker now, betcoin has much better user experience than SWC.

SWC should do more tough jobs, come on I like SWC, don't let me down.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:30:05 AM

No sound, it makes the game pretty boring and dull Sad
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:30:22 AM

Yeah there was that one lag spike in the beginning of launch but I haven't experienced any problems since then everything is running nice and smooth and no one is disconnecting. I think they took care of a lot of the problems. But there's probably more fixes to come but its progress is heading in the right direction. Great job ST7  Grin

I don't like the current buggy client, I like the client released in several weeks ago, at least it was smooth, no serious lag, and has sound.

I have to close the client and play in betcoin poker now, betcoin has much better user experience than SWC.

Hmm, I've been playing since it came back online and it's been smooth the last couple hours here.

There was once right after coming back where it said I was "disconnected" on the table for hand... but I don't think I was because I was still able to fold and see the hand play out.

And the sound works for me.  Did yours just go out today?

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:32:14 AM

I haven't ever gotten the betcoin flash client to do anything other instantly crash.  And, I don't run .exes so I'm saying the same thing.  I'm rooting for swc here.  I hope I don't have to wait too long...
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:38:39 AM

No sound, it makes the game pretty boring and dull Sad

Just fyi for you guys experiencing the sound issues, I found that starting a song on Spotify for some reason makes the sound start for SwC.  I have no idea why or what the interaction is, but somehow it triggers the sound on my client.  Might work for you guys too.  Haven't had that issue recently though.

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:44:36 AM

I haven't ever gotten the betcoin flash client to do anything other instantly crash.  And, I don't run .exes so I'm saying the same thing.  I'm rooting for swc here.  I hope I don't have to wait too long...

^^^this!
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:50:46 AM

I had the same problem but I solved it myself and it was a bit of a pain in the ass. I restored my computer to before the last update came out for SWC and the update didn't show up after that and my sound and everything went back to normal.
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:01:06 AM

Levels are STILL being skipped during breaks in MTTs.  Wasn't this supposed to be fixed weeks ago?  No excuse for stuff like this to STILL be fucked up.
ZeroCloo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:53:04 AM

Please look at the button movement on hands #763654, #763672, and #763700. A player got dealt out or disconnected or something and two other players ended up paying the same blinds twice in a row.

I'm having worse lag problems now than I was before the downtime, and still no sound.

I continue to be confused at how my Krill rakeback can be less than 1% of my table starter.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:18:15 AM

Hmm, yeah that would suck to not have sound.  I never knew that was an issue.

Am I the only one that hasn't had a problem with sound?  I'm sure I've had all the updates, and it's always worked.   Huh

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:19:27 AM

Am I the only one that hasn't had a problem with sound?  I'm sure I've had all the updates, and it's always worked.   Huh

I think its the same with everyone, its pretty dull and quite boring when it has no sound..
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:30:53 AM

Sound works for me.  Also ZeroCloo, I am not sure but I believe table starter RB overrides the krill rakeback.  So if you are earning table starter RB you are already getting 50% back and don't think any additional krill RB. So theoretically if you played only at 2 - 3 handed tables, you could earn table starter RB but no krill RB.

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:04:58 AM

never and issue with the sound, you are not alone Smiley
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:49:14 AM

I believe table starter RB overrides the krill rakeback.  So if you are earning table starter RB you are already getting 50% back and don't think any additional krill RB. So theoretically if you played only at 2 - 3 handed tables, you could earn table starter RB but no krill RB.

^this

Tablestarter is basically max-krillback possible.    The above is correct, and because we are just getting started many games are short and qualify for tablestarter.  If one only took the 7th, 8th, or 9th seat in a game, i.e. only wanting to play full ring, they wouldn't see any tablestarter and that krillback would prop up. 

Basically you can almost never pay full rake at SwC, and "full rake" is already very low.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:54:53 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:13:46 PM by Xiaoxiao

Yeah there was that one lag spike in the beginning of launch but I haven't experienced any problems since then everything is running nice and smooth and no one is disconnecting. I think they took care of a lot of the problems. But there's probably more fixes to come but its progress is heading in the right direction. Great job ST7  Grin

I haven't ever gotten the betcoin flash client to do anything other instantly crash.  And, I don't run .exes so I'm saying the same thing.  I'm rooting for swc here.  I hope I don't have to wait too long...

How come you don't run .exe?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:20:30 PM

I haven't ever gotten the betcoin flash client to do anything other instantly crash.  And, I don't run .exes so I'm saying the same thing.  I'm rooting for swc here.  I hope I don't have to wait too long...

Security, peace of mind, holiness, sanity.  I gave up on windows many years ago and I'm just not into tha proprietary stuff anymore.  Long live free software!
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

Security, peace of mind, holiness, sanity.  I gave up on windows many years ago and I'm just not into tha proprietary stuff anymore.  Long live free software!

I see. So does that mean .exe can steal crucial info and passwords and such?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: