Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291221 times)
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:07:45 PM

Hiya,

I feel kinda stupid about this, but...I completely forgot about bitcointalk and realized I should probably mention this...

So, a bunch of old-schoolers and I (I'm not quite old not quite new school) got together and made www.sealsclubhouse.com. The main draw is that we collect tourney results and have leaderboards, but part of the inspiration was finding the community so nuanced and cool that we kind of hope to bring more of that into the fold, along with a bunch of other plans for the site.  On Wednesday nights, Spitecheck (Seals Vixen) Glitch and I do an alcohol-infused twitch show (twitch.tv/sealsclubhouse) with SWC players and have a special 2 chip tourney with 100 gtd following the stream. There are always bounties on the clubhouse players, and each week I see some random bounties get thrown in too.

Here's the team:
LuckyAnt
potmo
carlo88
Kissapig
SpiteCheck
BonxBonxBonx
glitch  

All of the content available right now is free, and we did not do this with a formal business model in place.  It's just six people who enjoy the site and want to see it grow. Glitch joined us in the late stages of development and has been an extremely helpful intermediary.

That is all...we do have an affiliate account:   https://swcpoker.eu/?ref=clubhouse
Just wanted to let you guys know.
See ya Wed. night hopefully!

I'll do my best to make it -- listened to some of #4 and was entertained, :p.

For the tournament, do we just get info for it during the Twitch show, or after? Essentially, I guess I'm asking "are we supposed to be in the Twitch channel at 9PM?"

I complained to the moderators. How is this asswad ranlo allowed to keep posting in a seals thread with a betcoin avatar a competing site as well as have an affiliate link sucking customers from a dedicated seals thread to betcoin a competitor? You   are a despicable parasite Ranlo.  RANLO IS A DESPICABLE POACHER SQUATTING WITH BETCOIN AVATAR AND LINK ON A SEALS DEDICATED SITE. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT LENGTH THESE BETCOIN SCUM WILL GO TO TO TRY AND GET COMPETITORS TRAFFIC. WORST PARASITES ON THE NET DO NOT PLAY AT BETCOIN .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonxley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:23:10 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 09:42:38 PM by Bonxley

Hiya,

I feel kinda stupid about this, but...I completely forgot about bitcointalk and realized I should probably mention this...

So, a bunch of old-schoolers and I (I'm not quite old not quite new school) got together and made www.sealsclubhouse.com. The main draw is that we collect tourney results and have leaderboards, but part of the inspiration was finding the community so nuanced and cool that we kind of hope to bring more of that into the fold, along with a bunch of other plans for the site.  On Wednesday nights, Spitecheck (Seals Vixen) Glitch and I do an alcohol-infused twitch show (twitch.tv/sealsclubhouse) with SWC players and have a special 2 chip tourney with 100 gtd following the stream. There are always bounties on the clubhouse players, and each week I see some random bounties get thrown in too.

Here's the team:
LuckyAnt
potmo
carlo88
Kissapig
SpiteCheck
BonxBonxBonx
glitch  

All of the content available right now is free, and we did not do this with a formal business model in place.  It's just six people who enjoy the site and want to see it grow. Glitch joined us in the late stages of development and has been an extremely helpful intermediary.

That is all...we do have an affiliate account:   https://swcpoker.eu/?ref=clubhouse

For the tournament, do we just get info for it during the Twitch show, or after? Essentially, I guess I'm asking "are we supposed to be in the Twitch channel at 9PM?"

I don't think there's anything relevant at the moment that Needs to be listened to for the tournament, although we are giving 5 entries away if you do listen and follow on twitch...but the tournament is posted and open already for 10pm.  My trivia idea didn't fly because it leads to dead-air, so no bounty add-ons. (I thought it was a perfect idea at the time too). I didn't realize I didn't post a time either.  Twitch show @ 9:30pm.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:36:42 PM

Hiya,

Here's the team:
LuckyAnt
potmo
carlo88
Kissapig
SpiteCheck
BonxBonxBonx
glitch  

I complained to the moderators. How is this asswad ranlo allowed to keep posting in a seals thread with a betcoin avatar a competing site as well as have an affiliate link sucking customers from a dedicated seals thread to betcoin a competitor? You   are a despicable parasite Ranlo.  RANLO IS A DESPICABLE POACHER SQUATTING WITH BETCOIN AVATAR AND LINK ON A SEALS DEDICATED SITE. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT LENGTH THESE BETCOIN SCUM WILL GO TO TO TRY AND GET COMPETITORS TRAFFIC. WORST PARASITES ON THE NET DO NOT PLAY AT BETCOIN .

Um, anger much?

As far as I know, ranlo is also a player at seals.  I've never seen him discuss betcoin on this thread (which, on the other hand, is somthing you seem to be doing).  Just sayin', people can put whatever avatar they want, that doesn't mean that they can't post in some thread or another as long as they're on-topic.  As far as I know, there's nothing preventing people from playing at both sites happily (well, except that windoze-only thing of swc, but other than that ...).
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

Um he has a betcoin avator and betcoin link affiliate on bottom of every post he puts in this thread. Let him put a swc as his avatar and seals affiliate at end of every post. BETCOIN IS SCUM. I REMEMBER WHEN DAVID CHESLY GRINDABIT OWNER WOULD COME IN HERE RECRURITING PLAYERS FOR BETCOIN ITS THE SAME THING UNSRCRUPULOUS AND SCUMBAGGERY TO THE MAX. I will continuously post about his unsavoriness untill he ceses and desists ty.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:37:48 PM

poker fraud alert a well known forum has deemed betcoin to be shady and advised not to play there

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?11404-Betcoin-ag-Scams-Scandals-and-Shadiness-Galore&highlight=betcoin

betcoin even had an anti collusionairy freeroll and let cheaters it caught play in it hhahhahahhaha

until ranlo cesis and decists in this thread with his betcoin avatar and affiliate link after numerous posts in this thread its on like donkey kong
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

Hiya,

So, a bunch of old-schoolers and I (I'm not quite old not quite new school) got together and made www.sealsclubhouse.com. The main draw is that we collect tourney results and have leaderboards, but part of the inspiration was finding the community so nuanced and cool that we kind of hope to bring more of that into the fold, along with a bunch of other plans for the site.  On Wednesday nights, Spitecheck (Seals Vixen) Glitch and I do an alcohol-infused twitch show (twitch.tv/sealsclubhouse) with SWC players and have a special 2 chip tourney with 100 gtd following the stream. There are always bounties on the clubhouse players, and each week I see some random bounties get thrown in too.

Here's the team:
LuckyAnt
potmo
carlo88
Kissapig
SpiteCheck
BonxBonxBonx
glitch 

All of the content available right now is free, and we did not do this with a formal business model in place.  It's just six people who enjoy the site and want to see it grow. Glitch joined us in the late stages of development and has been an extremely helpful intermediary.

That is all...we do have an affiliate account:   https://swcpoker.eu/?ref=clubhouse

I don't think there's anything relevant at the moment that Needs to be listened to for the tournament, although we are giving 5 entries away if you do listen and follow on twitch...but the tournament is posted and open already for 10pm.  My trivia idea didn't fly because it leads to dead-air, so no bounty add-ons. (I thought it was a perfect idea at the time too). I didn't realize I didn't post a time either.  Twitch show @ 9pm.

Trivia is easy enough once you have more listeners. Do it radio-style: give the question, then move on to another topic while you wait for someone to "call in" (in this case type it in Twitch). Cuts out the dead air and still allows for trivia to be done.

(well, except that windoze-only thing of swc, but other than that ...).

Luckily, I only really use Windows. I wish they'd get an Android app out again, though, for when mobile. Just a minor inconvenience at the moment, though.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

Hiya,

So, a bunch of old-schoolers and I (I'm not quite old not quite new school) got together and made www.sealsclubhouse.com. The main draw is that we collect tourney results and have leaderboards, but part of the inspiration was finding the community so nuanced and cool that we kind of hope to bring more of that into the fold, along with a bunch of other plans for the site.  On Wednesday nights, Spitecheck (Seals Vixen) Glitch and I do an alcohol-infused twitch show (twitch.tv/sealsclubhouse) with SWC players and have a special 2 chip tourney with 100 gtd following the stream. There are always bounties on the clubhouse players, and each week I see some random bounties get thrown in too.

Here's the team:
LuckyAnt
potmo
carlo88
Kissapig
SpiteCheck
BonxBonxBonx
glitch 

All of the content available right now is free, and we did not do this with a formal business model in place.  It's just six people who enjoy the site and want to see it grow. Glitch joined us in the late stages of development and has been an extremely helpful intermediary.

That is all...we do have an affiliate account:   https://swcpoker.eu/?ref=clubhouse

I don't think there's anything relevant at the moment that Needs to be listened to for the tournament, although we are giving 5 entries away if you do listen and follow on twitch...but the tournament is posted and open already for 10pm.  My trivia idea didn't fly because it leads to dead-air, so no bounty add-ons. (I thought it was a perfect idea at the time too). I didn't realize I didn't post a time either.  Twitch show @ 9pm.

Trivia is easy enough once you have more listeners. Do it radio-style: give the question, then move on to another topic while you wait for someone to "call in" (in this case type it in Twitch). Cuts out the dead air and still allows for trivia to be done.

(well, except that windoze-only thing of swc, but other than that ...).

Luckily, I only really use Windows. I wish they'd get an Android app out again, though, for when mobile. Just a minor inconvenience at the moment, though.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?11404-Betcoin-ag-Scams-Scandals-and-Shadiness-Galore&highlight=betcoin
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:44:06 PM

Site has gone down 3 times on me and now is unavailable to connect to.  Pretty frustrating always losing several bits because of the site's connection.  If I played small bet games it wouldn't matter, but I end up giving freerolls and disconnects with OFC costing me an average of ~$100 every goddamn time. 
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:45:02 PM

I know, site just went down when i had a decent fantasy land, frustrating to say the least
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

I know, site just went down when i had a decent fantasy land, frustrating to say the least

thought u quit :0
portice
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:01:16 PM

Sold that account long time ago
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

That explains so much.  "Your" recent play has been sooooo different from how "you" used to play.

This (in addition to, you know, cheating) is why there needs to be a public record of account sales.
portice
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:41:18 PM

That explains so much.  "Your" recent play has been sooooo different from how "you" used to play.

This (in addition to, you know, cheating) is why there needs to be a public record of account sales.

Was well over a year ago
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:48:16 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 09:12:53 PM by donk4u

That explains so much.  "Your" recent play has been sooooo different from how "you" used to play.

The new portice said he was quitting when playing .50 chinese with glitch few days ago. I never realized original portice had sold account. I was always cool as shit with portice new portice was a scumbag keeping it hush hus that sold account or bought it which ever u prefer . Aids all the account selling. I really didn't know old portice was gone.
portice
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

That explains so much.  "Your" recent play has been sooooo different from how "you" used to play.

The new portice said he was quitting when playing .50 chinese with glitch few days ago. I never realized original portice had sold account. I was always cool as shit with portice . Aids all the account selling. I really didn't know old portice was gone.

Yeah I still play when I can, new portice is a bit more animated than myself lol.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:14:18 PM

The new portice said he was quitting when playing .50 chinese with glitch few days ago. I never realized original portice had sold account. I was always cool as shit with portice . Aids all the account selling. I really didn't know old portice was gone.

Yeah I still play when I can, new portice is a bit more animated than myself lol.

feel like im  in an abbot and costello horrow new portice is a fuckwad didn't realize u still had you r old name here .   I don't think he would have been happy you outed him. I suspected cuza sold his account also ne w cuzo nothing like the old one play wise or chat.
portice
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:20:54 AM

Not many OG's around anymore.  I miss playing omaha at 5/10 feeling like a baller with Hahalol when BTC was 12$ heh.  But seriously, so many accounts have been tossed around like candy you don't know whose who any more.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:40:28 AM

Happen to know of any sites that allow free play (fake chips I guess) on OFC? I've been wanting to get into it (I watch the games a lot on SWC) but don't want to newb out and lose my chips, Sad. SWC's the only site I play on that has it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:36:05 PM

Happen to know of any sites that allow free play (fake chips I guess) on OFC? I've been wanting to get into it (I watch the games a lot on SWC) but don't want to newb out and lose my chips, Sad. SWC's the only site I play on that has it.

portice
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

Just play .01 pt KK on SWC to practice, thats basically free play :}
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: