Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST BITCOIN!!!  (Read 25030 times)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

Because of halving a lot of investing site appeared,and when somebody invest a huge amount they disappear immediately..
For newbies who wants to join in a fresh appeared  investing site,,i warn you,dont dare to join on in it ,cause its a trap.

An investment is not good or bad depending on the amount invested. I bet most of your 0.001 BTC investments are worse than this particular 100 BTC investment in terms of expected ROI and risk.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

Because of halving a lot of investing site appeared,and when somebody invest a huge amount they disappear immediately..
For newbies who wants to join in a fresh appeared  investing site,,i warn you,dont dare to join on in it ,cause its a trap.

An investment is not good or bad depending on the amount invested. I bet most of your 0.001 BTC investments are worse than this particular 100 BTC investment in terms of expected ROI and risk.

Even they are not the same or how much they are worse better to don't still invest because you are working hard in 0.001 btc and many people are working hard just to reach 0.001 in faucet or other activity. so i suggest to don't risk even its a low amount but for me its high amount..
Better to trade and risk your bitcoin to buy high potencial altcoin to make a profit in the future.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 09:47:42 AM

Investing is gambling. Anything involving putting your money into something to get more money is gambling. Ponzis can be profitable if you are the first person to join them, but generally there's so many scams that you'd have to be pretty lucky to stumble upon a new "Legit"(for now) Ponzi that pays. Most of the time, it'll seem like just as you deposit your money into a Ponzi, they take it and run. Trading can be a gamble, but if you're smart and invest wisely or hodl coins, it should work out. There's no good way of investing with bitcoin, because I can guarantee you about 5/6ths of cloudmining operations are scams. If you gotta mine, buy the physical miner. There's a safe way for everything.

Bitcoin mining doesn't make much sense right now unless you have cheap (free) electricity

It all depends can't really make such a big blanket statement.  Yes it's tighter margins then a year ago but many are still able to mine profitable.  Even with having the S9 coming out will let many remain mining profitable where S7 might have not been profitable after having.

And we really don't know what value, difficulty will be after having all speculation.   So S7 hard to say who can mine it after having.  But MANY will still be able to mine with S9 it was just a huge jump in efficiency.

At first you say that you wouldn't make such a broad statement yourself, then start speculating along virtually the same lines. I think I have cheap electricity (the costs I posted earlier), but I wouldn't invest into mining equipment due to operating costs still being high (safety margin being too narrow)...

And since "we really don't know what value, difficulty will be after [the] ha[l]ving"

Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:34:06 AM

You can ask someone who you  really trust the most .Seek for advice then study  before joining on some sites

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:34:56 PM

For theres nothing safe here on internet better to be careful  for you to be not scammmed by other person.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:40:34 PM

Investing is gambling. Anything involving putting your money into something to get more money is gambling. Ponzis can be profitable if you are the first person to join them, but generally there's so many scams that you'd have to be pretty lucky to stumble upon a new "Legit"(for now) Ponzi that pays. Most of the time, it'll seem like just as you deposit your money into a Ponzi, they take it and run. Trading can be a gamble, but if you're smart and invest wisely or hodl coins, it should work out. There's no good way of investing with bitcoin, because I can guarantee you about 5/6ths of cloudmining operations are scams. If you gotta mine, buy the physical miner. There's a safe way for everything.

Bitcoin mining doesn't make much sense right now unless you have cheap (free) electricity

It all depends can't really make such a big blanket statement.  Yes it's tighter margins then a year ago but many are still able to mine profitable.  Even with having the S9 coming out will let many remain mining profitable where S7 might have not been profitable after having.

And we really don't know what value, difficulty will be after having all speculation.   So S7 hard to say who can mine it after having.  But MANY will still be able to mine with S9 it was just a huge jump in efficiency.

At first you say that you wouldn't make such a broad statement yourself, then start speculating along virtually the same lines. I think I have cheap electricity (the costs I posted earlier), but I wouldn't invest into mining equipment due to operating costs still being high (safety margin being too narrow)...

And since "we really don't know what value, difficulty will be after [the] ha[l]ving"

I meant no offense if that is how you are taking it.  I just mean that we don't know what is "cheap" electricity after having, for example what is cheap enough for a S7 to be profitable after having? We don't know still a lot in air but it's looking positive with BTC value and slow difficulty changes.

You mention right now which is what we do know.  So I think you can run some ROI math and figure what makes sense currently.  In mining we really never know the future for sure that is why it's speculating.  But we do know now and your mining before having so huge in my mind getting extra day's before having if you are going to mine. 

So this is why I was not agreeing with "mining mining doesn't make much sense right now".   Many are doing it including me and it does make sense for some.  As far as "free" electricity that is a entire different thing.
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:01:31 PM

In internet world theres no safe place.. for  me all of them is unknown and remains to be uknown they might steal your money  but we dont have a choice rather than to trust them
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:45:35 PM

Investing is a little bit risky  but with proper knowledge you may know if that site is a scam or not but after all .. all sight  can be suspected on scamming

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:51:38 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 12:27:30 PM by deisik

You mention right now which is what we do know.  So I think you can run some ROI math and figure what makes sense currently.  In mining we really never know the future for sure that is why it's speculating.  But we do know now and your mining before having so huge in my mind getting extra day's before having if you are going to mine. 

So this is why I was not agreeing with "mining mining doesn't make much sense right now".   Many are doing it including me and it does make sense for some.  As far as "free" electricity that is a entire different thing

You are already in the business, this is quite another matter. What I meant to say (and probably should have stressed it specifically) is that starting mining right now doesn't make much sense (read being too risky an enterprise) unless you have a serious safety margin (i.e. low electricity costs)...

And your words actually confirm this, since the future is rather vague and sketchy (in respect to Bitcoin price after the halving)

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:22:51 PM

Investing is a little bit risky  but with proper knowledge you may know if that site is a scam or not but after all .. all sight  can be suspected on scamming

Don't invest, just hold or trade your coins on your own.
If you would invest somewhere knowing your coins will be worth much in few months, and the site scams, you won't be left with anything.
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

may be you should try tinderbtc
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:04:21 PM

may be you should try tinderbtc

Do you have any references to help back up your statement? because i am actually looking to invest myself i just need the right site and would love to see if this site ends up working out i have a good .1BTC to invest.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:12:37 PM

If you would invest somewhere knowing your coins will be worth much in few months, and the site scams, you won't be left with anything.

Agreed, majority of sites are ponzi nowadays, so if you want to invest then best option is to invest in trading as it also allows you to multiply your coins and you won't get cheated for sure.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:04:09 AM

Agreed, majority of sites are ponzi nowadays, so if you want to invest then best option is to invest in trading as it also allows you to multiply your coins and you won't get cheated for sure.

Trading you wont get cheated unless you're extremely dumb and stuff but you will make a lot more money if you can just not spend your btc and wait for the STOCK to go up on its own, YES btc IS a stock.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:53:21 AM

Trading you wont get cheated unless you're extremely dumb and stuff but you will make a lot more money if you can just not spend your btc and wait for the STOCK to go up on its own, YES btc IS a stock.

That's what he is trying to say that investing in trading is good in compare to other sites like cloud mining, or hyips, as you will never earn anything from it in long run.
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:29:50 AM

hold as long as possible is a safe investment. but you must be patient when there is a decrease, because after that there will definitely be an increase in.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:28:35 AM

WHERE CAN I TRUST 100% TO INVEST MY COINS for garentee payback
CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

Do not invest your money in HYIP scheme trust me you just throw your money to them. Invest your bitcoin by your self. I have tricky method's to invest bitcoin, just do research.
velf

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

You can invest your money in hashflare. I used it, and until now they are not scammer. Also check hashnest to compare it
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:12:07 PM

You can invest your money in hashflare. I used it, and until now they are not scammer. Also check hashnest to compare it

In no way would I consider hashflare to be in same league as hashnest.    Just look at site they talk about "HashCoins Datacenter" - https://hashflare.io/data-center/ .  Hashcoin gear was a scam that never came out with anything Zeus or after on thier gear.  Huge scam hardware company.  I would not invest a dime in them with saying that is gear they use.

Hashnest is legit and linked to Bitmain.  If your going cloud mining go there you at least get a legit cloud mining site.  So possible ROI and not throwing money at scam.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:20:37 PM

WHERE CAN I TRUST 100% TO INVEST MY COINS for garentee payback
CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ?

Do not invest your money in HYIP scheme trust me you just throw your money to them. Invest your bitcoin by your self. I have tricky method's to invest bitcoin, just do research.

Its better to invest your money in bitcoin itself rather then investing in any ponzi schemes, buy bitcoins and hold it for long term to get best returns in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: