Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:26:17 AM

As you like the price of this dead ziftrcoin?  Cool
But I warned people about this. Never buy coins marked ** or * marks as well and coins in black color on site http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/
Invest only in the good coins without premine

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:37:31 AM

As you like the price of this dead ziftrcoin?  Cool
But I warned people about this. Never buy coins marked ** or * marks as well and coins in black color on site http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/

Because no other crypto has ever gone down in price, right? Certainly not Bitcoin. Or Litecoin. Or, you know, pretty much all of them.
DashCoinInfo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

Words of wisdom, why didn't I think this. Would of saved me a lot of monies. If I only new earlier that I should only invest in good coins.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:17:04 AM

Congratulations on your successful MERGER with GoCoin!

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/gocoin-and-ziftrr-complete-merger-agreement-2080764.htm

Poly Coins

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:15:51 PM

No mention on this PR about Ziftrcoin. Only Ziftr/Gocoin corporate shenanigans. Definitely, it seems these guys are letting the coin die a slow death while pocketing the IPO proceedings. To me, at this is point is Paycoin dejavu. Wish they can prove me wrong.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:04:44 PM

No mention on this PR about Ziftrcoin. Only Ziftr/Gocoin corporate shenanigans. Definitely, it seems these guys are letting the coin die a slow death while pocketing the IPO proceedings. To me, at this is point is Paycoin dejavu. Wish they can prove me wrong.

You speak the truth.  ziftrcoin was just more ipo scam to gain money for personal use.   
FreeJack2k

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:24:19 PM

There is mention of it, but I think it's safe to assume they don't call it by name because they'll end up re-branding it, to match up with GoCoin's brand. Since the combined company will continue operating as "GoCoin" I didn't really expect Ziftr's branding or naming to play heavily.

In case anyone missed it, when the press release says: "Ziftr's customer loyalty program," and "...incentivize their customers with a rewards system based on blockchain technology," they are referring to Ziftrcoin.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

There is mention of it, but I think it's safe to assume they don't call it by name because they'll end up re-branding it, to match up with GoCoin's brand. Since the combined company will continue operating as "GoCoin" I didn't really expect Ziftr's branding or naming to play heavily.

In case anyone missed it, when the press release says: "Ziftr's customer loyalty program," and "...incentivize their customers with a rewards system based on blockchain technology," they are referring to Ziftrcoin.

Loyalty program is joke.  Rewards system is joke. 

ziftrcoin is worthless.  It's not accepted as payment by gocoin payment processing.  You will not be able to buy with ziftrcoin.  It can be used only as coupon for small percent of purchase with merchants that decide to use loyalty program. 

Read press release and tell where I am wrong.

gocoin is legitimate payment processor but ziftcoin just ico scam for easy money. 
Poly Coins

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:17:17 PM

Why then they didn't call it so explicitly? To me what they are doing is lumping it together with 
Bitcoin and popular altcoins Litecoin, Dogecoin and Tether
, so it's not center stage anymore, and therefore they will not fulfill the promise they made to investors in the original project.
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 11:55:48 PM

This is true and I'd say this sums it up fairly well.
I had nothing to do with the press release but I believe it's worded the way it is for both branding and legal reasons.

Also, I don't want to go into too much detail responding to comments that are likely on a few ignore lists anyway, but how can one company be legit and the other be a scam? From the press releases one can see that the merger took over 6 months. You'd think that would be enough time for the companies to vet each other, investigate finances, tech, etc, wouldn't you think?
FreeJack2k

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

Why then they didn't call it so explicitly? To me what they are doing is lumping it together with  
Bitcoin and popular altcoins Litecoin, Dogecoin and Tether
, so it's not center stage anymore, and therefore they will not fulfill the promise they made to investors in the original project.

I mentioned the "why" in my post. It's pretty safe to assume that since the combined company will go forward as simply "GoCoin" that the Ziftr brand will cease to exist...and therefore, calling the coin "Ziftrcoin" would confuse things. Ziftrcoin was always meant to be a method for getting new users interested in - and using - cryptocurrency, by giving it away and giving it built-in value, regardless of what it trades for on the exchanges. Because GoCoin now (thanks to this merger) can offer credit card payments, people making purchases with credit cards using GoCoin as the payment processor will automatically receive the loyalty bonus of Ziftrcoin (or whatever it's ultimately called), which gives them an incentive to use the coin. It's a major value add that no other crypto payment processor can boast.

Also, I don't want to go into too much detail responding to comments that are likely on a few ignore lists anyway, but how can one company be legit and the other be a scam? From the press releases one can see that the merger took over 6 months. You'd think that would be enough time for the companies to vet each other, investigate finances, tech, etc, wouldn't you think?

You would...if said users were actually THINKING. Which they aren't, and which is why they show up as "This user is currently ignored" on most of our screens.
Poly Coins

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:00:25 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 12:15:44 PM by Poly Coins

So, basically none of this is happening

We’re currently working with a group of beta merchants to help them implement ziftrPAY, our multi-cryptocurrency/credit card payment platform, and we plan to reach critical mass in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015.

And this brings us to the $1 minimum redemption value, which has been a cornerstone of our business model since we first launched the ziftrCOIN website. We’re promising a $1 minimum redemption value when spent in our ziftrPAY network of merchants...

There’s lots of chatter about our official ziftrCOIN giveaway – and understandably so! I mean, who doesn’t want free ziftrCOINs? So here’s the deal. We are most definitely going to have a ziftrCOIN giveaway – 100 ziftrCOINs to the first 1 million users – but it’s not going to be until late 2015.

But, the worst part, is that they haven't had the honesty to address this directly and properly inform investors in the original plan what to expect going forward about what they were promised. And that story about ''credit card processing'' sorry but we already heard that one from the master of crypto-scams, Josh Garza/Paycoin. It's about time they deliver on their promises.
FreeJack2k

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

You're making a lot of assumptions about what's going to happen, based on pretty minimal information. The merger was just completed. Give them a bit of time to get the two companies and the technology integrated. It's not gonna happen overnight.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:40:04 PM

Exactly.  It takes time to do things right.

Anyone looking for a quick profit in Alts will have to get into a ponzi early.

Otherwise, "slow but steady wins the race."  ZRC supporters prefer things to be developed well, rather than be cobbled together too fast.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:51:35 PM

Wow is ZRC still there?
 I thought they were long gone? After the coin hit the exchanges it was 1 depressing downward line...
FreeJack2k

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

Wow is ZRC still there?
 I thought they were long gone? After the coin hit the exchanges it was 1 depressing downward line...

That's because the coin is not the target of pump and dump schemes, isn't being artificially manipulated (currently) and the market is thin for it, because there are no use cases yet. It isn't being accepted anywhere and we don't know firm details about what the combined company has planned for it. I got into Ziftrcoin not because I expected a quick pump and profit, or a parabolic "November 2013" manipulation to profit from, but because I believed in their business plan and their long-term goals for the coin, and I liked that the branding and marketing were controlled not by some loose collective of crypto fanboys, but by a business with a vested interest in its success. I invested with a five year outlook, and until they show me that they're not going to be able to deliver on the promise of the coin and the ecosystem, I'm staying put.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:01:34 PM

Wow is ZRC still there?

That's because the coin is not the target of pump and dump schemes, isn't being artificially manipulated (currently) and the market is thin for it, because there are no use cases yet. It isn't being accepted anywhere and we don't know firm details about what the combined company has planned for it. I got into Ziftrcoin not because I expected a quick pump and profit, or a parabolic "November 2013" manipulation to profit from, but because I believed in their business plan and their long-term goals for the coin. I invested with a five year outlook, and until they show me that they're not going to be able to deliver on the promise of the coin and the ecosystem, I'm staying put.

Hear, hear!  Me too.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:05:43 PM

Wow is ZRC still there?

That's because the coin is not the target of pump and dump schemes, isn't being artificially manipulated (currently) and the market is thin for it, because there are no use cases yet. It isn't being accepted anywhere and we don't know firm details about what the combined company has planned for it. I got into Ziftrcoin not because I expected a quick pump and profit, or a parabolic "November 2013" manipulation to profit from, but because I believed in their business plan and their long-term goals for the coin. I invested with a five year outlook, and until they show me that they're not going to be able to deliver on the promise of the coin and the ecosystem, I'm staying put.

Hear, hear!  Me too.

I've been quiet of late due to some stuff going on IRL, but stopped by to second (or third?) this post. In addition, the merger with GoCoin has certainly pushed any roadmap they had way forward. It's still a big plus in my book, just that such business changes will obviously take a good while to materialize any public-facing results.

StephenMorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

(In case anyone reading this doesn't know, I'm a developer at ziftr.)

FreeJack2k, RoomBot, and myagui, thanks for your support! I don't check in here as often as I probably should, it's good to see that you all are fighting the good fight on this forum.

Ziftr has merged with GoCoin, and that's a very good thing. Half the time you hear about a new merchant accepting bitcoin in the news, it's GoCoin that got them on board. But merging our technology is going to take time. The hundreds of miners still mining ziftrCOIN understand that.
Poly Coins

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:00:30 PM

News? Another week passes by and Zero, Nothing, Nada...Absolute disrespect from  the owners of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: