Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:52:11 PM

what scam bug?

Nothing to see here
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 06:58:50 PM

i hope they remove the scam bug finally..
what scam bug?

Only thing I can think about would be the bug where your bets didn't show up in log if they needed too much time to be placed.
You had to ask support for those "missing" bets if you wanted to have a look at them.
Afaik it also caused some problems with Automated betting/Martingale.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
blablubb

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:01:38 PM

what scam bug?

the skipped nonce thing.... when the autobot stopped rolling, theres usually a bet skipped.... thats not a problem on low payout.. but the problem is on high payout autbot doesnt get resetted on a win which isnt shown in my bets tab... so the bet amount keeps increasing... steve told us it is normal and it doesnt happen very often but i have figured out it happens alot.. also support doesnt response on this issue.. only the same phrase as steve told me about it... im not the only player with this issues.... and im the reason why this site is dead.... steve banned my ip several times when im talking about this in chat.. and im still muted cause of this.. in my eyes this is proof enough....
also steve sold the page cause it doesnt make money since ive talked about this.... check the jackpot... you need more information? feel free to ask

greetings

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:41:28 AM

what scam bug?

the skipped nonce thing.... when the autobot stopped rolling, theres usually a bet skipped.... thats not a problem on low payout.. but the problem is on high payout autbot doesnt get resetted on a win which isnt shown in my bets tab... so the bet amount keeps increasing... steve told us it is normal and it doesnt happen very often but i have figured out it happens alot.. also support doesnt response on this issue.. only the same phrase as steve told me about it... im not the only player with this issues.... and im the reason why this site is dead.... steve banned my ip several times when im talking about this in chat.. and im still muted cause of this.. in my eyes this is proof enough....
also steve sold the page cause it doesnt make money since ive talked about this.... check the jackpot... you need more information? feel free to ask

greetings

Nope. All the rolls are made and the balances are adjusted appropriately on win or lose, but the only problem is it may not appear in the "My bets" tab (client side).
tl;dr, it doesn't skip nonces and is provably fair as far as I am aware of.

You can use https://dicesites.com/dadice/verifier to verify your bets, and simply add the wins, deduct the losses from the starting balance to see whether it adds up to the ending balance.
blablubb

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:45:22 AM

it doesnt matter if the bet was done or not as long as it doesnt shown in my bet tab and the bot cant reset to start amount..... also i asked multiple times support and admin to send me all the last 600 betnumbers to verify it.... but they dont care about my 0.9 btc.... small fishes you know

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game PrimeDice
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:28:06 AM

does anyone knows any alternative to dadice? instead PD?

Nothing to see here
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:29:49 AM

There is alot of dice site here and it is not hard to find them. depends on what you are looking for because some dice site is different from the other but soon dadice 2.0 will open again anyway
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:01:19 AM

You can search the gambling section and you will surely find them but if you are really lazy here are some for you

Prcdice.eu
Safedice.com
Rollin.io
Betterbets.io
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:52:40 AM

There are many dice sites that you can try, just check here for your references dicesites.com
And you can try the one in my signature Smiley
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:07:28 PM

what scam bug?

greetings

First at all, there is nothing as a "skipped nonce" thing. As ndnhc informed you, all bets could be verified independently. Secondly, I have never banned you or your IP, but the mods did.

Anyway, rest assured that all individual bets will be shown once dadice 2.0 is online. Also even with dadice 1.0 you could log each and every bet if you were using a bot.

Thank you!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:08:47 PM

Da Dice 2.0 is under development!
This page will be updated with latest news about Da Dice 2.0 or check our BitcoinTalk thread.
bla bla bla bla

so where News / Info about it?

Once there are news, they will be updated on our site and here. Please read my post about it, made a few days ago.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:18:27 PM

Nice dadice 2 is coming Grin glad to see this.. hopefully with faster rolling.
Well i hope there's  a signature campaign for dadice 2

blablubb

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

what scam bug?

greetings

First at all, there is nothing as a "skipped nonce" thing. As ndnhc informed you, all bets could be verified independently. Secondly, I have never banned you or your IP, but the mods did.

Anyway, rest assured that all individual bets will be shown once dadice 2.0 is online. Also even with dadice 1.0 you could log each and every bet if you were using a bot.

Thank you!

first at all, youre not steve right? cause steve banned my ip, not the mods
second: i cannot verify a bet when i dont have the bet id right? i asked support for sending me the bet ids.. doesnt got a reply
asked steve for sending my bet ids.... also no reply

now its your turn as new admin, if you care about solving problems

greetings

PRIMEDICE
cryptrade+mine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:25:28 PM

what scam bug?

greetings

Thank you!
The automatic has left out betting and not reset even though a bet was won.
So many have lost more or less, although they have won.

blablubb is right with what he writes. The support has is not interested in, not reacted and changed nothing.

DaDice has deceived many, and hardly anyone has noticed.
saidiredha

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

what scam bug?

When the site(dadice.com) will be open???
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 03:51:40 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 04:02:58 PM by Lutpin

When the site (dadice.com) will be open???

When it's done. If you're looking for an estimated date, ndnhc gave one just before they took the site offline:

New update.
Website will be taken offline in about 48 hours until the relaunch.

ETA :  first week of November, towards the end of the first week.

Edit:

I do not understand will open after 48 hours or after the month of October?HuhHuh??

It was taken offline after 48h. It will be back with the relaunch/DaDice2.0
Estimated date for that is end of first november week.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

what scam bug?

greetings

Thank you!
The automatic has left out betting and not reset even though a bet was won.
So many have lost more or less, although they have won.

blablubb is right with what he writes. The support has is not interested in, not reacted and changed nothing.

DaDice has deceived many, and hardly anyone has noticed.

It is already pretty well known that DaDice is a scam, why would people notice when they steal money from others?

The people who are aware of the status of the er transitional period is also very interesting Roll Eyes
saidiredha

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

When it's done. If you're looking for an estimated date, ndnhc gave one just before they took the site offline:

New update.

I do not understand will open after 48 hours or after the month of October?HuhHuh??
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:34:02 PM

New update.

Read it carefully, I think It is clear already, the website will be taken down in about 48 hours ( it is now taken down ) and it will reopen at the start of november.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:08:30 PM

lets hope it wont take too much time to relaunch it as it is one of my favorite gambling websites where i play
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: