Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453409 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:29:10 PM

buying and holding. that will make your bitcoin grow..
thought I just buy and buy so I'm always running out of bitcoin.

If you always buy it everytime yes your bitcoin stacks will grow but the value of your bitcoin will stay the same and you can still make no profit from it

with just do all buying and holding it. I dont think that will be a good method to do since there is a chance to lose the value
Maybe lose in a few time but if you have exactly or timing the right time to sell it . It will be worth it and you can now enjoy your coins.
Exactly that's what i don't like in trading , Holding mean just that you will sell later but in a long term
its not a guarantee method to grow up your bitcoins .

Bitcoin Boy .
You can guarantee the grow of your bitcoins because you are only waiting for the time and for sure the price of the bitcoin is high so that you would sell it.

Yes may be it will guarantee you to make profit and grow your value too but in the end you still get low payout because you just wait the price go

higher then you sell it that is not a good way to grow it. May be yes it will grow but the time you take is too much to get profit

You need to be faster and earn more
You can do your real job until the time comes to sell your coins. You can get a high profit but slow growing of bitcoin.

The real job that you said will support you in your bitcoin but we can't always depends on this bitcoin trading. Selling some bitcoin wont grow your bitcoin, it is just get you some profit but if you really want to grow your bitcoin I can suggest you to spare some of your salary to invest in bitcoin and do some alt trading or may be gambling, you can earn alot from it but only if you feel lucky
It all depends on the risk level that you are taking. The higher, the better your return. That is especially on new altcoins but it all depends on how fast you get in and how fast you get out. If the risk is about losing all your coins, then I think it's still better to hang on to it and do nothing. After all, we are waiting for bitcoin price to go up right? So what is the difference if we just wait.
That what i exactly mean but they still explained that if you are do nothing and keep waiting for a right time to sell your coins, you can only earn a profit but you can't grow your coins by doing that. But still you can earn but not fast you can grow your coins by this method slowly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:26:19 PM

If you always buy it everytime yes your bitcoin stacks will grow but the value of your bitcoin will stay the same and you can still make no profit from it

with just do all buying and holding it. I dont think that will be a good method to do since there is a chance to lose the value
Maybe lose in a few time but if you have exactly or timing the right time to sell it . It will be worth it and you can now enjoy your coins.
Exactly that's what i don't like in trading , Holding mean just that you will sell later but in a long term

Bitcoin Boy .
You can guarantee the grow of your bitcoins because you are only waiting for the time and for sure the price of the bitcoin is high so that you would sell it.

Yes may be it will guarantee you to make profit and grow your value too but in the end you still get low payout because you just wait the price go

higher then you sell it that is not a good way to grow it. May be yes it will grow but the time you take is too much to get profit

You can do your real job until the time comes to sell your coins. You can get a high profit but slow growing of bitcoin.

How about if I said I did not have real job? This is my job for now having this coin to earn my money to pay some bills. All I need is high profit altough my

bitcoin is growing slow never mind at least I got my profit. That is for sure
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Bitcoin Boy .

How about if I said I did not have real job? This is my job for now having this coin to earn my money to pay some bills. All I need is high profit altough my

Your job is what exactly, the signature campaign? where do you live that you can make a living off that? You aren't even Sr Member. You must post a lot? I dont really get what you mean.
And there's isn't going to be a bubble worth risking selling BTC anytime soon (everytime you sell BTC, you take a huge risk by putting yourself out o the game way too early).
Dotakels

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:23:42 PM

Bitcoin Boy .

I think you can't live if you don't have a real job on real job because if you are hoping with this forum and this forum is down like what happened to this forum last time you wouldn't have any income so that you won't have any money. i think you should have a real job. and thats right its ok to have a profit even if it is slow to grow your coins.
Nagalim

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:21:31 PM

Have y'all checked out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065799

It provides a high interest rate (9%/month) for supplying Bitcoin liquidity on nbt/btc pairs.  You are always in control of your funds; they are placed on market orders by an open source bot you run on your computer.  The orders are verified by a complementary bot running on a server, and compensation is sent in the form of nbt to an address of your choosing.

There are other options for providing liquidity with substantial interest rates such as sending your funds to a particular pool operator who will compensate you for your participation.  You can also withdraw your funds at any time, but it requires trust in the pool operator.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:23:55 PM

a little to complicated for me...

Ayathu

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:32:04 PM

[s[/s]
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:34:05 PM

Bitcoin Boy .

I think you can't live if you don't have a real job on real job because if you are hoping with this forum and this forum is down like what happened to this forum last time you wouldn't have any income so that you won't have any money. i think you should have a real job. and thats right its ok to have a profit even if it is slow to grow your coins.

No need to have a job...I'm retired.
And people forget that many peple are on the net only for fun.
I'm 100% on the net for fun and my hoby is to test ways of making cash no importe the amount.
When I programme a site and it makes $50 in a year i'm glad and if it makes only $10 I'm grad too.
When I earn 1000 satoshis i'm glad and i I can give back 1000 sashotis i'm glad too.

To resume:
I'm always glad  Smiley

Nagalim

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:29:55 PM

a little to complicated for me...

How about:
http://nulagoon.com/

All you have to do is send btc to an address.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

Bitcoin Boy .

Who said I can't live? The thing is I live until now without any real job I guess. I can do trading right if this forum down. I didnt really focus on this

signature campaign actually there are many kind of web works or may be gambling that I can do besides posting for my signature campaign
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:07:22 AM

Bitcoin Boy .

The real job that you said will support you in your bitcoin but we can't always depends on this bitcoin trading. Selling some bitcoin wont grow your bitcoin, it is just get you some profit but if you really want to grow your bitcoin I can suggest you to spare some of your salary to invest in bitcoin and do some alt trading or may be gambling, you can earn alot from it but only if you feel lucky
It all depends on the risk level that you are taking. The higher, the better your return. That is especially on new altcoins but it all depends on how fast you get in and how fast you get out. If the risk is about losing all your coins, then I think it's still better to hang on to it and do nothing. After all, we are waiting for bitcoin price to go up right? So what is the difference if we just wait.

May be you are right the higher risk the better for return but that is like gambling and will end you up lose anyway so with only hang on to your coin and do nothing it wont be enough to get you much profit. I mean that we can do trading everyday in order to get much profit but waiting for the price to going up is just speculation, we can't predict the future. So how about if we wait the price to raise but otherwise the price is going down drastically?
Dotakels

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:53:41 AM

Bitcoin Boy .

Who said I can't live? The thing is I live until now without any real job I guess. I can do trading right if this forum down. I didnt really focus on this

signature campaign actually there are many kind of web works or may be gambling that I can do besides posting for my signature campaign
How you can buy your needs everyday if you don't have any real job? you are only depends on this site.?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:01:51 AM

How you can buy your needs everyday if you don't have any real job? you are only depends on this site.?

maybe he live in a country where the life is not expensive, there are many country like, that where you can live with something like $200 usd or less per month(but i doubt he is making 1 btc per month), without a family of course
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:30:45 AM

maybe he live in a country where the life is not expensive, there are many country like, that where you can live with something like $200 usd or less per month(but i doubt he is making 1 btc per month), without a family of course

Nope. Right now it is impossible to live with $200 anymore, even in the dirt poor countries such as Cambodia and Moldova. It was possible 15 years ago, but definitely not now. Even in the poorest of the countries, rent for a decent room (with AC and broadband) will set you back by at least $300. And food is also getting expensive day by day.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:52:52 AM

Nope. Right now it is impossible to live with $200 anymore, even in the dirt poor countries such as Cambodia and Moldova. It was possible 15 years ago, but definitely not now. Even in the poorest of the countries, rent for a decent room (with AC and broadband) will set you back by at least $300. And food is also getting expensive day by day.

I'm afraid you are very wrong there. I can live with $20 a week if I cook myself and manage some of my expenses, and I'm a smoker (1 pack every 2 days) and a snacker.

I'm talking about living alone, however, not with family or a friend or anything. oh and I eat 2-3 times a day.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

I'm afraid you are very wrong there. I can live with $20 a week if I cook myself and manage some of my expenses, and I'm a smoker (1 pack every 2 days) and a snacker.

I'm talking about living alone, however, not with family or a friend or anything. oh and I eat 2-3 times a day.

I don't know. Even if you manage to get cheap food and clothes, what will you do for the rent? As far as I know, no decent apartment or villa will be available for less than $300 a month, even in developing countries such as India and Cambodia. And what about the utility bills (electricity, telephone, broadband, cooking gas.etc)?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:02:13 PM

I don't know. Even if you manage to get cheap food and clothes, what will you do for the rent? As far as I know, no decent apartment or villa will be available for less than $300 a month, even in developing countries such as India and Cambodia. And what about the utility bills (electricity, telephone, broadband, cooking gas.etc)?

I don't know what do you call it, but we can rent a modest room (like apartment, I guess) for $50 a month. but it's pretty small (about 4x4 meters). and I don't know how the electricity works in my country but it's pretty cheap. ask someone from indonesia about pulsa and they probably can explain better.

for gas I can spend $2 and it will last about 5 days. as for internet.... I dunno, I spent about $100 on august last year for 5gb per month for a year (can get more bandwidth, but that's a different story). and I don't use telephone.

keep in mind that my country are pretty different from USA. most of our apartments don't have showers, just a simple bath. we still use propane. and some other things.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:25:28 PM

Like what type of country? i think he didn't discover bitcoin if the country that he live was not have a good economy and advanced technology.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:38:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 06:24:52 AM by Amph

Like what type of country? i think he didn't discover bitcoin if the country that he live was not have a good economy and advanced technology.

well there are many poor country that have access to internet, internet is basically free nowadays, very cheap, and smartphone too, you can buy one used for like 20, so i don't that's the problem

i think that he can sustain a life with a signature because he have his father that can cover his ass
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:24:21 PM

I don't know what do you call it, but we can rent a modest room (like apartment, I guess) for $50 a month. but it's pretty small (about 4x4 meters). and I don't know how the electricity works in my country but it's pretty cheap. ask someone from indonesia about pulsa and they probably can explain better.

for gas I can spend $2 and it will last about 5 days. as for internet.... I dunno, I spent about $100 on august last year for 5gb per month for a year (can get more bandwidth, but that's a different story). and I don't use telephone.

keep in mind that my country are pretty different from USA. most of our apartments don't have showers, just a simple bath. we still use propane. and some other things.

iam from indonesia to and in here everythings are cheap only 1 dollar you could eat rice with chicken and lemon tea for 1 big portion in  mini resto, i  rented hostel for $38 a month full facilities and what about electrity,internet,and laundry? overall totally free even i dont smoke so i can live with at least $10 a week,your income and your needs its depend on you how to manage it and how to be gratefull and where is your location,many people could live with $1000 a month but there are people could spend $1k it just for one night,its about your lifestyle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: