Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 12:28:53 PM

I have a very thick skin and everything bounces off me. I actually hate how the world has become so P.C. and everyone watches everything they say. So it is cool, but if you want to be taken seriously and you choose to post a picture, some naked Star Wars character with a gas mask is not the way to get a job or be taken seriously.

Congratulations for having a thick skin. I hate the political correctness too so I rebel against it. I don't want to be always taken seriously. I want people to use their common sense and judge when I should be taken seriously and when not. Or what parts of my messages should be taken seriously. The naked star wars character with a gas mask is actually me, it has nothing to do with starwars. I honestly don't give a fuck about people who have problems with this, in fact I enjoy smearing it into their faces by being as controversial as possible. You see, I can be and act very reasonably when required, so a lot of people who think they know me by my looks and attitude are often times shocked when they see that they were so wrong because of their stereotypical thinking.

Also, it's a common misconception that people think that they should be liked by everybody. You can't be liked by everybody, it's an impossible task and the sooner you discover it the better for you. And there is nothing bad with disliking some people or being disliked by some people as long as you don't take it too seriously. It's all an act of folly anyway. We have come here to experience existence as human beings. So we all pretend to be human beings. The problem with the most of us is, however, that we believe our own act to be real.

I doubt that you are a founderfag so shut the eff up and read (=try to understand) what is being said.

That said, relax.  Pronoun posturing on the internet has a time and place.  You should know that based on the rhetoric that you are using.  It's not funny when communities are not amenable.  Malleability...it's also a social strategy.

-----------------------------------

Respect to John Conner - who can read/write/manifest a language that I can't and then put it into the world.  Major props to the VNL community....

I don't automatically respect any person/authority who thinks they are so important that they should be respected by default. If you look back to my first post in this thread, you can see that it was you (the naggers) who kept kicking the can down the road with me and I was happy to cooperate. It could have ended with a quick explanation that John is not a scammer and the reddit thread is actually a deliberate FUD. But no, you had to start forcing me into the "guy didn't get hired and is now angry" box. Since you assumed me to be angry and up for revenge, you (not you personally but the other dudes) immediately interpreted my jokes as assaults.

The lesson: don't assume shit about people you know nothing about. You see my profile picture and you already think you know who I am, or even worse ---- my user name. And then you come with the political correctness as if your own actions weren't based on stereotypical thinking (which is racist). Hypocrisy much.

A certain level of 'social grace' might be expected when talking to other people -more important to people and cultures you're not familiar with. You're like one of those loud-mouth tourists spitting on local culture, complaining about the food and weather. It's pretty autistic of you to assume that people just like to be addressed as 'fucks' in general. All good though I'll pigeonhole you into the autistic fuck category and call it sweet.

I don't assume that people like to be addressed as 'fucks'. If I knew they liked it I wouldn't do it because it's obviously not meant to establish my presence as a friendly faggot. Feel free to think of me as the autistic fuck Cheesy I kind of like it actually. For the record, your description of me as a loud-mouth tourist is very accurate. Although I hate travelling I have no moral boundaries when it comes to social constructs and politeness. People are so god damn pussies nowadays. They get offended by anything. I want it to stop, because it's not funny, it makes the world a sad place. So I do what I can to be a good role model for the thick skinned society where I'd like to live in. The reason for that is that a thick skinned society is much more fun and I like fun. World should be a joyful place where people don't get butthurt over the slightest joke that was made on them.

If I was an old person, I'd make fun of it, not get offended by it when a youngster refers to me as an 'old fuck'. Yes, I'd make fun of myself. I'd say something like "hey quiet down you brat, and get off my lawn!" as a response to being referred to as an old fuck. Can't you see, it's all a giant folly to begin with. The old people vs the young people game. The gays vs the hererosexuals. Men vs women. If you become insensitive to these games you'd become a stone buddha --- without any feelings, desires and emotions. So the trick is to play along with the folly and practise it in a controlled way. Your life will be joyous, full of laughter and you will get to keep your human emotions.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:48:41 PM

Honestly reading you guys, the problem of humanity is the communication.

Do you guys ever make jokes and troll for fun? You're so serious you're scaring me. I mean you're dead serious. With one leg in the grave already and what not Cheesy like for real, 50 years old? No wonder we have complications. I guess I'd better hold my horses or mr. grandpa here could get a heart attack. Someone should put a warning sign somewhere here stating "CAUTION: ELDERLY PEOPLE"  Grin

You have not understood humanity. Only very stupids can't believe they do become 50 at some time.

kneim
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:56:05 PM

But ... perhaps you will not become 50.

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:06:09 PM

You have not understood humanity. Only very stupids can't believe they do become 50 at some time.

You have no guarantee that you live to see the next day. How on Earth can you then think that you would become 50 at some time? Don't cheat yourself into believing that you're immortal and that you have all the time in the world, when in reality, you have no guarantee at all. This could be your last day on Earth. It changes a lot when you realize that you have absolutely no time at all. You have to make your every action count.

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

Guys...can we please get back on topic?
This getting quiet annoying...

Regards

Goldmaxx

BTW: Happy 1st anniversary Vanillacoin!

kneim
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:23:49 PM

You have no guarantee that you live to see the next day. How on Earth can you then think that you would become 50 at some time? Don't cheat yourself into believing that you're immortal and that you have all the time in the world, when in reality, you have no guarantee at all. This could be your last day on Earth. It changes a lot when you realize that you have absolutely no time at all. You have to make your every action count.

Better to be over 50 than as stupid as you. I'm so sorry for your parents.

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:32:44 PM

Better to be over 50 than as stupid as you. I'm so sorry for your parents.

You still don't get it, do you? You are still thinking that the argument is about me not respecting old people or something like that? And now you introduce my parents into the equation. You know what, your mama is so stupid she puts lipstick on her head to make up her mind.  Grin

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:51:57 PM

Can someone tell me about ~ how many VNL daily mining with 3 gh/s?
Thanks in advance
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

Thanks in advance

guesstimate:  <~40/day average, ~maybe 60 on a good day w/half a dozen GPUs

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:13:59 PM

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 03:41:27 PM

Thanks in advance

Can bitcoin mining ASICs be used to mine VNL?

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:54:59 PM

Thanks in advance

No, can only use the GPU and cpu

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:57:25 PM

You can use gpu to mine it, but honestly for me its better to configure super peers (10k each one). And you are supporting network and no wasting so much energy like gpus. You only need 1 IP for each Super peer, and a wallet.

Im doing 300vnl each day with 18SP.  Grin Cheesy

Thanks in advance

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:57:56 PM

For now you can also use fpga, but I think John is considering changing the algo to stop fpga farms soon.

I agree about SP's they are a much better way to generate VNL.
But adding miners is also good for the network.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:59:47 PM

Thanks in advance

No, can only use the GPU and cpu

+ FPGA and maybe some high-end tosters Grin

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:13:14 PM

Thanks in advance

Sorry to say it, but if you are asking whether sha-256 asics can mine whirlpoolx algo, then you are obviously not as elite coder/computer guy as you think and John made the right decision.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money