Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59194 times)
NakamiroS

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:36:00 PM

Hey its Skoty! got the mail about posts! coming back after a short break and back on the grind! love this game its my favorite MUD and crypto mixed with visual content., what more could i ask for? thanks admin keep up the good work!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moncorp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:23:43 PM

DK is a great game. I enjoyed playing the game, the only problem that made me quit was after I established my kingdom I was targeted by everyone. My game was: Me against relentless! I was alone depending my kingdom against relentless clan members. 3 to 10 attacks per day ruined my kingdom.

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

DK is a great game. I enjoyed playing the game, the only problem that made me quit was after I established my kingdom I was targeted by everyone. My game was: Me against relentless! I was alone depending my kingdom against relentless clan members. 3 to 10 attacks per day ruined my kingdom.

Oh, luckily you are not taking against DragonLords clan, of which I am a member. Ok, let face it, its really annoying that you kingdom being attack everyday each day, you bearly make any progress, but that has changed, like several months ago, cause now i think you cant be attacked anymore by a player that is stronger then you. What is your character name? Mine is SoulShepard, made a mistake while creating it, where I instead of Sheperd typed Shephard, but kind a like it now. Anyway, maybe its time for you to come back.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 02:40:10 PM

Enlisting the help of your clan or another players clan could be beneficial.

I made some changes to the kingdom fights recently so feel free to come check it out and possibly give it another shot.
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:53:52 PM

Love this game...have been playing everyday since Nov last year!  Now @ over lvl300.  Grin 

It is great to see Dev on-site often for quick modifications / updates requested by players.

---

The attacking was originally started by MonCorp.  He was the one started attacking several players every hour (or close enough) for good amount of time until attacked ones were really really annoyed and mad.  Those players (and maybe some supporters?) decided to attack him back to make him stop. 

Not sure why he whines about something he started.  Huh

FYI, even if he said 'MonCorp vs. Relentless', it doesn't mean all of Relentless clan members attacked him...I assume just several, including the attacked ones, out of 60+ members.

Time to be nice to each other, huh?  Roll Eyes

*SORA*

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:21:29 PM

O...if you make some posts on DKV forum, you could earn some points now and spend at shop https://dknight2.com/forum/index.php?action=shop;do=buy.  You could change your username, display name...and etc. when you get enough points.

Hope you like yours now, but just in case...you still would like to change in the future!  Cool

Mine is SoulShepard, made a mistake while creating it, where I instead of Sheperd typed Shephard, but kind a like it now.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

I may be wrong, but I think you can only change your forum name that way, not your in-game name?

O...if you make some posts on DKV forum, you could earn some points now and spend at shop https://dknight2.com/forum/index.php?action=shop;do=buy.  You could change your username, display name...and etc. when you get enough points.

Hope you like yours now, but just in case...you still would like to change in the future!  Cool

Mine is SoulShepard, made a mistake while creating it, where I instead of Sheperd typed Shephard, but kind a like it now.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:11:57 AM

I may be wrong, but I think you can only change your forum name that way, not your in-game name?

Right, in game name can't be changed.
xchakg

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:26:21 AM

if you don't have a clan yet? the nOobbots is the best clan on dk.

you know it is.

Shocked
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:42:13 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 03:30:57 PM by CryptoDatabase

https://dknight2.com

~~Upcoming Updates~~

In the next update scheduled for April 17, 2016**  the following changes will be made.

~~DKV Shares (DPS)~~
A new type of currency will be added in game called DKV Shares or DPS for short. What this new currency does is it allows players to earn a part of game revenue based on how many DPS they currently hold.

There will be a total of 10,000 DPS offered to the public. Each DPS will bring it's owner 0.001% of the games revenue totaling 10% between all DPS owners. The initial DPS purchase price is not currently set in stone. If you have a suggestion on a good starting price please post it below to be taken into consideration.

There will be a new page added under the Crypto Menu called DKV Shares. This new page contains a direct link to the integrated market where DPS can be bought or sold. It is built into the pre-existing Resource Market but is only available to be traded for BTC.

This page also contains a live finance report of earnings and balances. It lists the revenue earned in the last 30 days, total revenue earned since the start, game balances, and coins paid. Each section shows the amount of coins for that particular area and how much they are worth compared to USD.

For example, here is a screenshot of the current game balance for coins.

And here is a screenshot of the coins paid table.

I have set it this way to give people a clear idea of what they are buying into. Anyone can view this page as long as they are logged in.

Once the update for DPS is applied the initial 10,000 DPS offer will stay up until it is completely purchased or until a month has passed where it will be taken down. Once all of the DPS has been purchased or time runs out then the remaining markets will be opened up to allow DPS to be sold for any currency offered in game.

Whenever someone purchases something in game a message will be posted to chat with the amount that was split between holders.

Please note, DPS that is placed as an active sell order will not earn their respective percentage when coins are used. You also cannot gain a percentage on your own spending.

~~Resource Markets~~
The bug that wouldn't allow you to directly buy or sell all of a pre-existing order has been fixed. If this problem arises again please let me know.

The Resource Market now auto selects your current currency and resource market. If you visit the HYPER/Wood market then your market selection will look like this.

~~Files Optimized~~
Some game files have been modified to provide faster page load times. You may have to clear your cache to receive the full effect of this change.

~~Arena Challenges~~
The page to add challenges to your account has been redesigned and more options added.

Things still left to do;
1. Modify code to reward % for ad placements.
2. Modify code to reward % for account upgrades.

**The date posted is a rough estimate of when work is expected to be completed. Due to possible delays this date may change.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 01:54:25 PM

Interesting updates ahead, thanks for the info!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:41:49 PM

Looking forward to the new update, my recommended per share price would be .00015 or .0001
Not sure what you guys were thinking about

Character Name :Mystical
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:54:15 PM

The shares idea is a really good one.  My only suggestion for price would be either 0.00005 or 0.0001 BTC - the former is more feasible for me to get some but the latter seems to have a nice symmetry about it!  I think it will be a great way to have people invested in the future of the game and helping out with promoting it via social media etc too.

(Waldo)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

just reg an account today, but don't recieve the verify code, contact via email and get nothing, so i decide to make another account, chat online with the dev in game, get the code quite fast. but i must choose between old and new account, hope i have made the right choice.

Character Name: Gandalf
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

just reg an account today, but don't recieve the verify code, contact via email and get nothing, so i decide to make another account, chat online with the dev in game, get the code quite fast. but i must choose between old and new account, hope i have made the right choice.

Mate you're choosing between Aragorn and Gandalf, you can't really go wrong with either!  Grin Wink

Trade crypto at Bittrex

*SORA*

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:12:01 PM

How about...offering "Opening Special (?)" promotion for DPS?

Ex...like 2,500 out 10,000 DPS would be allocated for promotion.  Max of 100 DPS/person can be purchased at lower price (like 0.00005BTC?) for 2 weeks or so.  First come first serve, so once it is gone...sorry.  If there is any left over, can be allocated for other coin purchase for higher price (like 0.00015BTC?)

I just picked lowest & highest BTC value from suggestions...so no meaning of I am looking for the value to be used. 

Looking forward to seeing the update!  Grin
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:54:04 AM

How about...offering "Opening Special (?)" promotion for DPS?

Ex...like 2,500 out 10,000 DPS would be allocated for promotion.  Max of 100 DPS/person can be purchased at lower price (like 0.00005BTC?) for 2 weeks or so.  First come first serve, so once it is gone...sorry.  If there is any left over, can be allocated for other coin purchase for higher price (like 0.00015BTC?)

I quite like that idea... would also like to see it being geared more towards players who'd been active in the game for a long period of time if so.  But we shall see!  Grin

Trade crypto at Bittrex

znickelbackz

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

Mate you're choosing between Aragorn and Gandalf, you can't really go wrong with either!  Grin Wink

i see what you did there  Wink
those 2 account was set with different character types, really not the same, maybe my choice was bad.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:42:32 PM

More information has been posted regarding the upcoming DPS addition to DKV, view it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1435190
znickelbackz

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

Right, in game name can't be changed.

luckily i have chosen a good name, and a hot name before some one grab it. Let just not waste this name for a crab account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: