Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59200 times)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:30:54 AM

Well it's probability not absolutes.  Sometimes I do 1000 turns and don't find myself Waldo, and sometimes I find myself Waldo twice in a row.

Or as Han Solo would say... "Never tell me the odds."  Grin

(Waldo)

with the rate of finding you is 1 in 300, of course, does not mean the chance to find you in 300 turns is 100%, it's actually quite low, about 90% or something like that. with 3x300=900 turns, the chance to find you is 99%, that's how the math works. you find yourself at 1000 turns, a little bad luck, but still quite accurate.
L3gionario

Activity: 397

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:34:55 PM

i think is great game, and RUBIES was integrated...great job guys
but...can you insert multilinguage? ITA-GER-FRA...

Character Profile: L3gionario

████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████        
    ░████████████████████████         
   ██████            ░█████▓          
  ██████   ████████████████████████░  
   ██████ ████████████████████████    
    █████████████████████████████     
     ▒███████░  ░█████▒  ░█████▓      
       █████   ██████   ██████        
        ███   ██████   ██████   ██████
         ░   ██████   ██████   ██████ 
           ██████░  ░█████▒  ░██████  
          ██████   ██████   ██████    
         ████████████████████████     
       ░████████████████████████      
      ████████████████████████▒       
              ██████                  
             ██████                   
           ░█████▓    
██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
─── SOCIAL MEDIA ───
Facebook Twitter  YouTube 
Telegram  Reddit  LinkedIn
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

even with finding Nemo... oops... finding Dory... oops (not again!)... finding Waldo, it happens very rarely for me, over a thousand moves for my first time. maybe i'm just in bad luck. but science does say you need 3x the rate, they teach me that on university.

Character name: Gandalf

Could just be bad luck. Every time you move a bunch of numbers are rolled for different things, if something hits then it gets displayed for the player.

If nothing hits then you get the normal explore page.

or maybe because Waldo doesn't want to stalk me Sad or Waldo wants to but can't do it because of how awesome i am in hiding myself.

Character name: Gandalf
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:34:05 AM

Hi.... I looked over the Forum in the game, but couldn't find a list of spells or description of what they do. Is that available? Also, a description of the character classes?

Thanks for any info,
Username: Ender

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 05:43:27 AM

Hi.... I looked over the Forum in the game, but couldn't find a list of spells or description of what they do. Is that available? Also, a description of the character classes?

Thanks for any info,
Username: Ender

Character class information can be found at https://dknight2.com/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

Spells/Levels/Monsters/Items can be found in game via the Info menu and selecting Game Info
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:59:59 AM

I have been playing the Dragon Knights of Valeria for quite some time off and on and have recently
decided to offer sponsorship and promotional services to help bring this awesome game to many more
people around the world.

http://dknight2.com/users.php?do=register&ref=omegax000

If you want to look us up on the Game to Battle us or Friend us please feel free.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:28:53 AM

Anarchist - this looks like a good game from the couple hours I spent on it last night, albeit still a work in progress.

But I have one request - a Retire Player feature, allowing us to start with a fresh character. Like most people I knew approximately nothing about the game when I started, so it took very little time to decide I wanted to change my difficulty, and change my character class. But a person can't do that. And when I tried to create a new account it got insta-banned. So please consider that feature, because you have to figure approximately 90-100% of new players are going to want something like that.

In the meantime, can you do something to fix my Ender character? Kill the entire account and let me re-register maybe? I'd like to play on Hard as a Mage.

EDIT: I hate to mention it... but once i try playing as Mage, what if I don't like it and want to try another class? This needs a solution that doesn't require manual admin involvement.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 07:22:59 AM

Anarchist - this looks like a good game from the couple hours I spent on it last night, albeit still a work in progress.

But I have one request - a Retire Player feature, allowing us to start with a fresh character. Like most people I knew approximately nothing about the game when I started, so it took very little time to decide I wanted to change my difficulty, and change my character class. But a person can't do that. And when I tried to create a new account it got insta-banned. So please consider that feature, because you have to figure approximately 90-100% of new players are going to want something like that.

In the meantime, can you do something to fix my Ender character? Kill the entire account and let me re-register maybe? I'd like to play on Hard as a Mage.

EDIT: I hate to mention it... but once i try playing as Mage, what if I don't like it and want to try another class? This needs a solution that doesn't require manual admin involvement.

The issue with allowing players to freely start a new account is they could just play to a certain level and withdraw what they earned and then start over again. It could be easily abused.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 07:57:18 AM

What about allowing players to change their class for a price (dependent on their level - or perhaps, only once a certain level is achieved)?

The only issue I can see for that is that the Warrior class have a clear advantage in the Battle Towers; however I don't believe the rewards of winning in the BT are sufficient to make people want to abuse it for that purpose.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:48:05 AM

There will be a fairly large update coming to DKV that will introduce a bunch of new features and changes. Expected release time is within the next couple of days.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

What about allowing players to change their class for a price (dependent on their level - or perhaps, only once a certain level is achieved)?

The only issue I can see for that is that the Warrior class have a clear advantage in the Battle Towers; however I don't believe the rewards of winning in the BT are sufficient to make people want to abuse it for that purpose.

Changing a characters class after they start is possible but it will run into the issue of each class gains different stats for leveling up. They also have different spells available.

Changing your class once you start will complicate things later down the road.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

Changing a characters class after they start is possible but it will run into the issue of each class gains different stats for leveling up. They also have different spells available.

Yeah forgot about the stats etc being completely different.  I guess the only real option would be a "reset" option losing everything the character had gained already, and I can't see many / any players going for that!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:58:06 PM

Yeah forgot about the stats etc being completely different.  I guess the only real option would be a "reset" option losing everything the character had gained already, and I can't see many / any players going for that!

What about allowing players to reset their character but keep their Kingdom and Villages?

I'm not seeing much difference between playing as a mage and playing as a paladin in the first ~20 levels, so maybe it's not a big deal. I assumed there would be a greater difference between the classes so I was more anxious about making a choice I'd be happy with later on.

Observation: Most games allow players some choice to customize their character attributes. What I've seen is that each of the three classes is totally indeterminate (any 10 level mage has precisely the same stats as any other 10th level mage, for example), apart from their gear. Is this a deliberate design decision? It's generally more interesting for players to be able to have a say in how their character develops.

In fact, you could do away with classes entirely and let players spend a certain number of points each level-up on the various attributes. But I understand if it is too late in the process for such an idea to be implemented.

Best wishes,
Username: EnderWiggin

coiner561

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:59:55 AM

I would really like to see a change difficulty option if possible.

In game name: arxidi
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:17:34 AM

What about allowing players to reset their character but keep their Kingdom and Villages?

I'm not seeing much difference between playing as a mage and playing as a paladin in the first ~20 levels, so maybe it's not a big deal. I assumed there would be a greater difference between the classes so I was more anxious about making a choice I'd be happy with later on.

Observation: Most games allow players some choice to customize their character attributes. What I've seen is that each of the three classes is totally indeterminate (any 10 level mage has precisely the same stats as any other 10th level mage, for example), apart from their gear. Is this a deliberate design decision? It's generally more interesting for players to be able to have a say in how their character develops.

In fact, you could do away with classes entirely and let players spend a certain number of points each level-up on the various attributes. But I understand if it is too late in the process for such an idea to be implemented.

Best wishes,
Username: EnderWiggin

Removing classes from the game isn't possible. Your game play depends entirely upon which class and which difficulty you select.

Mage is by far the best class to choose as it has all of the spells available, including all of the powerful damage spells which get stronger as you get stronger.

Adding a point system in to allow players to choose their own stats would require a reset of each account and that is something I cannot afford to do.

Allowing players to reset their accounts for any reason after they've started to play is also something that I usually don't do or allow for the same reason as above. Would only create problems for me with people abusing it.

If the game wasn't a get paid to play type game then I wouldn't have an issue with allowing players to change things or reset their accounts.

I would really like to see a change difficulty option if possible.

In game name: arxidi

Changing difficulties may be possible but would probably be limited to a one time change.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:33:59 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 05:04:36 AM by ebliever

Removing classes from the game isn't possible. Your game play depends entirely upon which class and which difficulty you select.

Mage is by far the best class to choose as it has all of the spells available, including all of the powerful damage spells which get stronger as you get stronger.

Adding a point system in to allow players to choose their own stats would require a reset of each account and that is something I cannot afford to do.

Allowing players to reset their accounts for any reason after they've started to play is also something that I usually don't do or allow for the same reason as above. Would only create problems for me with people abusing it.

If the game wasn't a get paid to play type game then I wouldn't have an issue with allowing players to change things or reset their accounts.

OK, fair enough. I suspected that would be the case, as the design is pretty far along from the looks of it and you can't just tear everything up every time someone proposes something different. So I'll be content. You've done an impressive job with it so far!

I do maybe have a bug report, though I can't replicate it. Sometimes yesterday when I was collecting Resources in the Ranger section of the kingdom, I was getting travel points in between every task. It was averaging about 15 pts., so that i could just keep collecting resources while it was active. Today it's gone, and I assume it was a bug. I have no idea what changed though. [EDIT: Never mind - I had Potions toggled on, and was burning through the Travel point potions.]

ID: EnderWiggin

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

The following things have been added/changed to DKV

~~Dragons~~

Two new dragons have been added to the game. One dragon is your own personal dragon that will provide you with stats as you level it up using Gold or Dragon Points.

Once you reach level 30 you will be able to hatch your dragon egg.

The second dragon is the Dark Dragon. The Dark Dragon has arisen from the mountains to claim his role as lord of the lands. Feed him gold or dragon points and as he grows so will everyone else.

Manage the new dragons by the clicking Manage Dragon link that appears once your dragon is hatched.

A new Dragon Arena has been added to the towns in the PVP Arenas building where dragons can fight it out throughout the week. The top ten dragons will gain 10k gold, 5k of each resource and 1 max potion daily.

~~Book Crafting~~

As your dragon fights in the arena you will gain books. These books can be used to craft stronger books that can be used on your dragon. You will now be able to craft the Healing Book and the Level Book. Healing Book will heal your dragon back to full health and the Level Book will automatically bring your dragon to the experience needed to level up.

~~Coin Balances~~

Coin Balances have been moved to the top menu under Balances. The new Dragon is located where coins used to be listed.

~~Beginning Tutorial~~

A tutorial for the game has been added for new players. Existing players will have to go through it as well.

~~Ranger Increase~~

One more hour has been added to the Ranger building in your Kingdom.

~~New Logs~~

4 new options have been added under the Logs Menu. NPC Logs, Market Logs, Dark Dragon Logs, and Outpost Logs. NPC Logs contains details on when hidden npcs are found by players. Market Logs will display your market buy/sell history. Outpost Logs contains information on outpost attacks and defenses. The Dark Dragon Logs displays log information for when it is fed by players.

~~Display Changes~~

The monster fight screens have been redesigned. HP bars have been added to the fights as well.
The View Village screen has been modified.

The Profile menu has been modified.

~~Town Teleport/Entry Changes~~

You will now go automatically into towns when you come across them or teleport into them.

~~Map Tiles~~

Some map tile images have been replaced. There are 2 stone tiles, 2 iron tiles, 2 forest tiles, 2 lake tiles, 1 desert tile and 1 plains tile.

~~Map Outposts~~

Outposts have been added to the game. You are now able to establish and conquer outposts on the map on certain map tiles. Towns, deserts, and plains cannot have outposts built on them.

Once an outpost has been established and conquered it will provide you with hourly resources. The type of resource depends on the map tile you build an outpost on.

The resource tiles will have random levels and troops assigned to them once you establish an outpost on them.

The new Outpost system utilizes your kingdom troops. You can launch attacks from the new Command Tent or reinforce your existing outposts.

~~Battle Towers~~

The Battle Towers interface has been redesigned.

~~Town Restrictions Lifted~~

The restriction of Kingdoms and Banks to towns has been removed. You can now access both via the Profile menu option from anywhere on the map.

~~Bank Remodeling~~

The banking system has been redesigned and upgraded. You can access your banks at any time under the Profile menu.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 01:50:15 PM

Wow these look like some awesome changes, thanks!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:04:23 PM

Just when the game was starting to make some kind of sense...

Seriously, I'm utterly lost and confused regarding the whole Kingdom/Outpost/Village thing and how they all work together (or don't). The game feels like it lacks cohesion, with random elements being thrown together and added haphazardly. I can't even find a tutorial or guide for the Outpost/Kingdom thing and how it is supposed to fit with adventuring.

For example, I randomly hit "View Outpost" out in the boondocks where I am, and I get some screen that tells me I've angered the Dark Wizard and there are thousands of troops there (and everywhere else apparently). She (the Dark Wizard is a "She"?) has "sent troops and captured your outpost". Huh? I just hit View Outpost, I didn't establish one.

While I'm confused, here are some other questions I haven't been able to find info on in the guides:

1. What is the point of the Proclaim button? What benefit do you get from it? And how many resources do you need to do it successfully? (I've never reached the threshold apparently.)

2. How do you destroy a village? I can attack them, but don't see any option to destroy one, or take control of one.

3. Is there any relationship between Villages and fighting over Outposts and/or Kingdoms? For that matter, what is the relationship between Kingdom PvP and fighting over outposts?

4. Why do I lose 1% of stuff passing over some villages, but not other ones?

5. Is there any relationship between villages and Proclaimed land? Seems strange that one person/clan can proclaim land, and then someone else has a village on it, or so I gather.

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

PS: I do like the graphical upgrades that rolled out earlier today - much better!

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:28:02 PM

A couple bugs to report with the latest upgrade:

1. When I try to access the Ranger from the Kingdom screen while not in town (i.e., in one of my villages), it gives a "Cheat attempt detected" error. I assume that if we can access the Kingdom menu anywhere, then we also ought to be able to access the Ranger within it?

2. I can't see the bitcoin balance because it is overlaid by the clock in the top right of the screen. (May depend on resolution?)

Take care,
EnderWiggin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: