Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59200 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:49:09 PM

Just when the game was starting to make some kind of sense...

Seriously, I'm utterly lost and confused regarding the whole Kingdom/Outpost/Village thing and how they all work together (or don't). The game feels like it lacks cohesion, with random elements being thrown together and added haphazardly. I can't even find a tutorial or guide for the Outpost/Kingdom thing and how it is supposed to fit with adventuring.

For example, I randomly hit "View Outpost" out in the boondocks where I am, and I get some screen that tells me I've angered the Dark Wizard and there are thousands of troops there (and everywhere else apparently). She (the Dark Wizard is a "She"?) has "sent troops and captured your outpost". Huh? I just hit View Outpost, I didn't establish one.

While I'm confused, here are some other questions I haven't been able to find info on in the guides:

1. What is the point of the Proclaim button? What benefit do you get from it? And how many resources do you need to do it successfully? (I've never reached the threshold apparently.)

2. How do you destroy a village? I can attack them, but don't see any option to destroy one, or take control of one.

3. Is there any relationship between Villages and fighting over Outposts and/or Kingdoms? For that matter, what is the relationship between Kingdom PvP and fighting over outposts?

4. Why do I lose 1% of stuff passing over some villages, but not other ones?

5. Is there any relationship between villages and Proclaimed land? Seems strange that one person/clan can proclaim land, and then someone else has a village on it, or so I gather.

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

PS: I do like the graphical upgrades that rolled out earlier today - much better!

The first time someone clicks on View Outpost on a tile it will send you directly to the Established an Outpost page where it is partially set up. Because you are establishing buildings on the Dark Wizards land she gets angry and immediately takes it from you. At this point you can move on or send your own troops to fight with hers to take it back. (Spoiler.. Outposts don't exist until a player sets one up. This is why you get this screen and story.)

Outposts were added as an addition to the minimap. Due to the map tiles being randomly chosen when new tiles are uncovered this makes an optimal way to distribute resource fields across the world. Conquering these fields will provide your kingdom with hourly resources that can be used to build troops with or upgrade buildings in villages.

For your ordered questions,

1. Proclaiming land takes 10 of each clan resource and 10 dp from the player. Your clan will gain 1 of each resource every time a player walks across land proclaimed by your clan. If you click the View Map under the navigational minimap on the left side of the game you can see semi transparent green and red lines and spots. The lime green areas are lands proclaimed by your clan, red are spots proclaimed by everyone else.

2. You won't be able to destroy or seize a village until it has already been attacked 9 times and you hit it the 10th. Once that happens you will have the option to seize it if you  can hold another village. If you don't seize it then it will be destroyed once you leave that page.

3. Villages and Kingdoms are different and currently don't interact. You can only attack one kingdom per hour but if a player is storing their kingdom troops in an outpost you can hit it as often as you want with the only limit being the time it takes to get there. But unlike Kingdoms, you can take other players outposts by destroying all of their troops.

4. You only lose resources to villages that are owned by a clan. If a player isn't in a clan then they won't collect anything from you when you come across it.

5. No relationship between villages and proclaimed land.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:55:08 PM

A couple bugs to report with the latest upgrade:

1. When I try to access the Ranger from the Kingdom screen while not in town (i.e., in one of my villages), it gives a "Cheat attempt detected" error. I assume that if we can access the Kingdom menu anywhere, then we also ought to be able to access the Ranger within it?

2. I can't see the bitcoin balance because it is overlaid by the clock in the top right of the screen. (May depend on resolution?)

Take care,
EnderWiggin

1. Fixed, should be able to access it now.

2. I think it is due to your screen resolution. The game is designed to fit the most commonly used resolution of 1366x765, or close enough to that it doesn't matter. I've adjusted the menu a tad, should help.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:21:38 PM

A couple bugs to report with the latest upgrade:

1. When I try to access the Ranger from the Kingdom screen while not in town (i.e., in one of my villages), it gives a "Cheat attempt detected" error. I assume that if we can access the Kingdom menu anywhere, then we also ought to be able to access the Ranger within it?

2. I can't see the bitcoin balance because it is overlaid by the clock in the top right of the screen. (May depend on resolution?)

Take care,
EnderWiggin

1. Fixed, should be able to access it now.

2. I think it is due to your screen resolution. The game is designed to fit the most commonly used resolution of 1366x765, or close enough to that it doesn't matter. I've adjusted the menu a tad, should help.

Yep, those are both fixed - thanks for the promptness and explanation above! I'll get this figured out yet....

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

Hi, a little more feedback:

1. On the page listing Waypoints, it was titled "Your Villages" instead of "Your Waypoints."
2. How do we donate resources into our clan?
3. Any chance my original "Ender" account can be deleted? Or more specifically, delete the "DragonArmy" clan in it? (Just seems lame seeing it listed along with my new Dragon_Army clan in the listings since it will never be used, but I can't access the Ender account now.)

Keep up the good work, it's a fun game and the quests look well written. :-)
EnderWiggin

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:41:59 AM

Hi, a little more feedback:

1. On the page listing Waypoints, it was titled "Your Villages" instead of "Your Waypoints."
2. How do we donate resources into our clan?
3. Any chance my original "Ender" account can be deleted? Or more specifically, delete the "DragonArmy" clan in it? (Just seems lame seeing it listed along with my new Dragon_Army clan in the listings since it will never be used, but I can't access the Ender account now.)

Keep up the good work, it's a fun game and the quests look well written. :-)
EnderWiggin

1. This has been corrected.
2. The only way clans gain resources is if a person outside your clan steps on proclaimed land or villages owned by your clan. You can transfer resources directly to clan members by clicking Transfer Res. in your clan menu.
3. The DragonArmy clan has been removed.

Thanks for your feedback.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:19:10 AM

1. Proclaiming land takes 10 of each clan resource and 10 dp from the player. Your clan will gain 1 of each resource every time a player walks across land proclaimed by your clan. If you click the View Map under the navigational minimap on the left side of the game you can see semi transparent green and red lines and spots. The lime green areas are lands proclaimed by your clan, red are spots proclaimed by everyone else.

2. The only way clans gain resources is if a person outside your clan steps on proclaimed land or villages owned by your clan. You can transfer resources directly to clan members by clicking Transfer Res. in your clan menu.

OK.... still stuck on one point. I can't proclaim any land now no matter how much resources and DP I have on hand. Apparently it takes resources within the Clan as you state above in #1. But then you say that the only way to get clan resources is if someone steps on your proclaimed land or villages. That's close to a Catch-22. Does this mean the only way to bootstrap up is to wait for someone to step on one of my villages 10 times, and only then can I start proclaiming land? Seems a tortuously slow process, and one that leaves early players with a huge advantage as they've taken all the good land. Is there any way to seize proclaimed land (kingdom warfare?)

Thanks again,
EnderWiggin

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:18:51 AM

OK.... still stuck on one point. I can't proclaim any land now no matter how much resources and DP I have on hand. Apparently it takes resources within the Clan as you state above in #1. But then you say that the only way to get clan resources is if someone steps on your proclaimed land or villages. That's close to a Catch-22. Does this mean the only way to bootstrap up is to wait for someone to step on one of my villages 10 times, and only then can I start proclaiming land? Seems a tortuously slow process, and one that leaves early players with a huge advantage as they've taken all the good land. Is there any way to seize proclaimed land (kingdom warfare?)

Thanks again,
EnderWiggin

You can place villages anywhere a village or town isn't as long as its outside of the protection zone. If you place a village next to a town then the chances of your clan gaining resources goes up tremendously. If you place it way out in the middle of nowhere then the odds are really low.

Proclaimed spots only give 1 of each resource. Villages take 10% of the persons resources when they step on them.

Proclaimed spots aren't permanent, they can be taken over and over again by players.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:08:37 PM

This looks like an interesting game =) I've just created an account. Hope its fun

=)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

Couple of quick comments:

- Yay, we can have our own dragon.  This is awesome, but it would be a nice touch if we could name our Dragon.  (Also, should it show along with our pets / companions, since the stats are added to our own?
- On the "Manage Your Dragon" page - the test appears to be white on an almost white background, it's extremely difficult to read!

Nice set of updates though. This game is almost unrecognisable from the one I started playing about a year ago (in a good way  Grin).

(Waldo.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 04:33:31 PM

Couple of quick comments:

- Yay, we can have our own dragon.  This is awesome, but it would be a nice touch if we could name our Dragon.  (Also, should it show along with our pets / companions, since the stats are added to our own?
- On the "Manage Your Dragon" page - the test appears to be white on an almost white background, it's extremely difficult to read!

Nice set of updates though. This game is almost unrecognisable from the one I started playing about a year ago (in a good way  Grin).

(Waldo.)

I can add in a way to name the dragons sure. For the Manage Dragon popup it should only show white text for the resource market pages, every other page should show as black text.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:32:56 AM

Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria,

The following changes have been made to the game.

1. A new Dragon Mine has been added to the game. You can locate this new feature by clicking on the Dragon Mine link underneath the Manage Dragon link on the right nav bar. The Dragon Mine will give you gold every minute if you possess one of them.
2. A new logs option has been added for the Dragon Mines addition.
3. Premium Shop stat boosting items are 20% off for the next week.

DKV is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5Coin

Vote for DKV at http://newrpg.com/browser-games/dragon-knights-of-valeria

If you find a bug with the new updates please mail Anarchist (UserID:1) as soon as you find it.

As always, Thank you for playing DKV
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:35:33 AM

Minor bug report and a pair of requests:

1. For some reason when I View Villages, some are misnamed. Specifically, village ID's 3324 and 3325 both say "High Five" when they should be Mount Ender and South Muggleswick, respectively.

2. On the Clan Page, can we get links at the bottom to take us back to Exploring/Town?

3. On the Clan page or something similar, can we see a listing of all the most powerful clans? Seems to me I saw this when choosing a Clan to join, but once you join or create one you can't see it any more. Or am I missing it?

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

3. On the Clan page or something similar, can we see a listing of all the most powerful clans? Seems to me I saw this when choosing a Clan to join, but once you join or create one you can't see it any more. Or am I missing it?

On your Clan page the top-left icon is "Top 10".
https://dknight2.com/index.php?do=clan:top10

Though obviously, this will only show you the ten top clans.  Off the top of my head I can't remember how to get to the All Clans list.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

On your Clan page the top-left icon is "Top 10".
https://dknight2.com/index.php?do=clan:top10

Though obviously, this will only show you the ten top clans.  Off the top of my head I can't remember how to get to the All Clans list.

Thanks, yes, that is better than nothing.

piagja

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

Hello guys.
Good afternoon !!

I make my char right now, and has been defeated a thousand times by the bosses lol
Well, im level 4, engaged to be one of the best player !!
The game is just simple and nice, objective and fun !!
I liked it. Remember me some table RPG, like 3DT and more.

And my char name is PiAxD

I'll be back !!
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:48:53 PM

1. For some reason when I View Villages, some are misnamed. Specifically, village ID's 3324 and 3325 both say "High Five" when they should be Mount Ender and South Muggleswick, respectively.

2. On the Clan Page, can we get links at the bottom to take us back to Exploring/Town?

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

1. For the order issue, which row are they on?
2. This can be done.
3. Once you join a clan only the top 10 will be visible, I plan on adding a All Clans list under the Info menu option but will be later tonight.

I have to get some shopping done today so won't be home till later.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Hello guys.
Good afternoon !!

I make my char right now, and has been defeated a thousand times by the bosses lol
Well, im level 4, engaged to be one of the best player !!
The game is just simple and nice, objective and fun !!
I liked it. Remember me some table RPG, like 3DT and more.

And my char name is PiAxD

I'll be back !!

Welcome to DKV. Bosses can be tough so its best to run from them at the beginning.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:10:19 PM

I have a suggestion: Can you make a hotkey to refill our HP,MP and TP automatically when we are in town by paying the Inn fees?
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:26:36 PM

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

1. For the order issue, which row are they on?
2. This can be done.
3. Once you join a clan only the top 10 will be visible, I plan on adding a All Clans list under the Info menu option but will be later tonight.

I have to get some shopping done today so won't be home till later.

1. It's happening more often now, on villages lower down in my list of 15 villages. I haven't seen it in the top row. Sometimes I'm seeing the same village name 5+ times. "Pulpit" is a name recurring a lot now.
2. Thanks :-)
3. That would be perfect!

Keep it up, this is a great game,
EnderWiggin

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

I have a suggestion: Can you make a hotkey to refill our HP,MP and TP automatically when we are in town by paying the Inn fees?

I have no plans on automating anything else in game, enough is already done automatically as it is.

1. It's happening more often now, on villages lower down in my list of 15 villages. I haven't seen it in the top row. Sometimes I'm seeing the same village name 5+ times. "Pulpit" is a name recurring a lot now.
2. Thanks :-)
3. That would be perfect!

Keep it up, this is a great game,
EnderWiggin

Ok, I'll give it a look.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: