Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59200 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:41:02 PM

Is this selling of shares in the game (DPS) going to be a first or is it something very common with crypto games?  (Sorry if this is a daft question, I haven't been around the crypto gaming scene all that long, but it's not something I've come across before).

(Waldo)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:14:06 PM

Is this selling of shares in the game (DPS) going to be a first or is it something very common with crypto games?  (Sorry if this is a daft question, I haven't been around the crypto gaming scene all that long, but it's not something I've come across before).

(Waldo)

Probably not unique, one other game has been mentioned in regards to offering shares of revenue. It's common in other aspects of the web such as gambling, website hits, etc but not common in games.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:01:13 AM

https://dknight2.com

~~Upcoming Updates~~

In the next update scheduled for April 17, 2016**  the following changes will be made.

~~DKV Shares (DPS)~~
A new type of currency will be added in game called DKV Shares or DPS for short. What this new currency does is it allows players to earn a part of game revenue based on how many DPS they currently hold.

There will be a total of 10,000 DPS offered to the public. Each DPS will bring it's owner 0.001% of the games revenue totaling 10% between all DPS owners. The initial DPS purchase price is not currently set in stone. If you have a suggestion on a good starting price please post it below to be taken into consideration.

There will be a new page added under the Crypto Menu called DKV Shares. This new page contains a direct link to the integrated market where DPS can be bought or sold. It is built into the pre-existing Resource Market but is only available to be traded for BTC.

This page also contains a live finance report of earnings and balances. It lists the revenue earned in the last 30 days, total revenue earned since the start, game balances, and coins paid. Each section shows the amount of coins for that particular area and how much they are worth compared to USD.

For example, here is a screenshot of the current game balance for coins.

And here is a screenshot of the coins paid table.

I have set it this way to give people a clear idea of what they are buying into. Anyone can view this page as long as they are logged in.

Once the update for DPS is applied the initial 10,000 DPS offer will stay up until it is completely purchased or until a month has passed where it will be taken down. Once all of the DPS has been purchased or time runs out then the remaining markets will be opened up to allow DPS to be sold for any currency offered in game.

Whenever someone purchases something in game a message will be posted to chat with the amount that was split between holders.

Please note, DPS that is placed as an active sell order will not earn their respective percentage when coins are used. You also cannot gain a percentage on your own spending.

~~Resource Markets~~
The bug that wouldn't allow you to directly buy or sell all of a pre-existing order has been fixed. If this problem arises again please let me know.

The Resource Market now auto selects your current currency and resource market. If you visit the HYPER/Wood market then your market selection will look like this.

~~Files Optimized~~
Some game files have been modified to provide faster page load times. You may have to clear your cache to receive the full effect of this change.

~~Arena Challenges~~
The page to add challenges to your account has been redesigned and more options added.

Things still left to do;
1. Modify code to reward % for ad placements.
2. Modify code to reward % for account upgrades.

**The date posted is a rough estimate of when work is expected to be completed. Due to possible delays this date may change.

Great idea CryptoDatabase and I wish you best of luck with it.

Would be great if shares could be bought with HYPER and GP as well.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:07:13 PM

if you don't have a clan yet? the nOobbots is the best clan on dk.

you know it is.

Shocked

read this and go right away to check it. then i really i can't reach the clan list when i'm already in a clan. however, i think the best clan is Dragon Lord or something.

Character Name: Gandalf
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

Great idea CryptoDatabase and I wish you best of luck with it.

Would be great if shares could be bought with HYPER and GP as well.

Once the initial sale is over then the HYPER/GP/HTML5/LTC/SWIFT markets will be opened to trade in.

For some reason a few of my posts regarding the upcoming update to DKV on the HYPER thread was deleted, not sure why.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:00:40 PM

Only 3 more days until the new update is added. A lot more changes are planned than what was listed previously such as a new betting system that is chat based, a new battle tower, and a few bug fixes.
znickelbackz

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:33:28 PM

Love this game...have been playing everyday since Nov last year!  Now @ over lvl300.  Grin 

It is great to see Dev on-site often for quick modifications / updates requested by players.

---

The attacking was originally started by MonCorp.  He was the one started attacking several players every hour (or close enough) for good amount of time until attacked ones were really really annoyed and mad.  Those players (and maybe some supporters?) decided to attack him back to make him stop. 

Not sure why he whines about something he started.  Huh

FYI, even if he said 'MonCorp vs. Relentless', it doesn't mean all of Relentless clan members attacked him...I assume just several, including the attacked ones, out of 60+ members.

Time to be nice to each other, huh?  Roll Eyes

DK is a great game. I enjoyed playing the game, the only problem that made me quit was after I established my kingdom I was targeted by everyone. My game was: Me against relentless! I was alone depending my kingdom against relentless clan members. 3 to 10 attacks per day ruined my kingdom.

he has quitted already, the nice time came too late.
after all the clan's name is Relentless and must show their relentless to others.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

I keep getting killed by zombies. I'll get it soon though. Love the idea love to game I will probably go VIP+ soon to ulti. Thanks.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:56:21 PM

I keep getting killed by zombies. I'll get it soon though. Love the idea love to game I will probably go VIP+ soon to ulti. Thanks.

Getting the best equipment you can will help a lot. What is your character name in game?
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:37:32 AM

Do you have a specific time for the DPS launch?  I've moved over some funds for this but would like to try to be sure I am available to buy the shares when they launch!! 
(Waldo)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

znickelbackz

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Have you been maybe thinking about adding an option or opportunity to buy something like in-game shares like goldentown has it?

Are you familiar with that?

Although I dont play that game anymore, when you reach a certain point, the game loses its functionality and meaning.

how much have you earned at the point this game loses its functionality and meaning and you leave? if you don't want to share the exact number, i understand that, but in that case could you provide a hint?

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:45:38 PM

Do you have a specific time for the DPS launch?  I've moved over some funds for this but would like to try to be sure I am available to buy the shares when they launch!! 
(Waldo)

5 PM EST hopefully unless something pops up and delays it.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:20:53 PM

(Waldo)

Thanks.  Hope you don't get delayed or I might need to sleep instead of buy in my time zone!  Wink

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:26:50 PM

(Waldo)

Thanks.  Hope you don't get delayed or I might need to sleep instead of buy in my time zone!  Wink

Everything pertaining to the update on my end is finished and working. Epiales has some stuff he's been working on to add to it so should go as planned.
znickelbackz

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:05:29 PM

it seems that players of this game drop posting here recently, maybe due to low reward. 1000 Dragon Points is low, can attract only newbie, but they have nothing much to say.

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:44:18 PM

it seems that players of this game drop posting here recently, maybe due to low reward. 1000 Dragon Points is low, can attract only newbie, but they have nothing much to say.

The amount of DP that I can give out is limited. The more I give out for players posting here the less that can be earned by playing.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:27:55 PM

The amount of DP that I can give out is limited. The more I give out for players posting here the less that can be earned by playing.

There's also only so much people can say!  The game doesn't (and can't) have a major update worth talking about every other day.  If the reward was higher it would probably lead to a lot more spammy comments in this thread, which wouldn't actually get rewarded because Anarchist isn't an idiot, but it would clog up the thread with spam and make the game look bad.  So the way it is now is probably about as good a balance as feasibly possible right now.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:36:34 PM

There's also only so much people can say!  The game doesn't (and can't) have a major update worth talking about every other day.  If the reward was higher it would probably lead to a lot more spammy comments in this thread, which wouldn't actually get rewarded because Anarchist isn't an idiot, but it would clog up the thread with spam and make the game look bad.  So the way it is now is probably about as good a balance as feasibly possible right now.

Pretty much sums it up. A good example of that is another game thread here named Crypto-Games or something where they have thousands of posts but its just their players posting their name daily for rewards which is about as spammy as it could possibly get.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 09:06:53 PM

The following changes have been done to the game,

~~File Optimization~~
Some game files have been modified to help increase page load time.

~~New Town~~
A new town, Cappadocia, has been added. With it's addition new equipment has been added such as weapons, armor, and pets. A new town quest has also been created.

~~Inventory Update~~
Inventory items can now only be sold while you are in town.

~~Explore Auto Proclaim~~
Auto Claim has been added to explore. Each time you move (fighting excluded) with this enabled you will automatically claim that location for your clan unless it is already owned by you or another clan member.

To enable this click on the Profile menu option and click on Toggle Claims.

~~Max Turns Modification~~
Upgrading from normal to VIP will add 50 max turns to your limit. VIP+ will add 100 and ULT will add 200.

Upgrading to the next tier will add the specified bonus Max Turns to your current Max Turns limit. If you upgrade to each of the account upgrades in order (Normal->VIP->VIP+->ULT) then you would receive each bonus (50+100+200) for an increase in Max Turns by 350.

Your Max Turns are displayed next to your current amount of turns on the right nav bar.

~~Battle Tower Update~~
A new boss tower has been added to the Battle Tower. Battles in this tower will be tougher than the normal monster tower. Rewards for it is double what the normal tower gives and will also gives out Gold.

~~Ad Campaign~~

A new ad campaign has been created for DKV. It will be funded via the ad earnings from in game with occasional deposits to its balance. You can view the stats for this campaign, or contribute to the balance directly if you wish, by clicking here

~~Resource Market Changes~~
The resource market will now display your current market info in the change market area.
The bug in the resource market that wouldn't allow orders to be completed has been fixed.
The issue with iron and stone trades showing up in the wrong market has been fixed.

~~DKV Shares (DPS)~~
A new type of currency has been added in game called DKV Shares or DPS for short. What this new currency does is it allows players to earn a part of game revenue based on how many DPS they currently hold.

There will be a total of 10,000 DPS offered to the public. Each DPS will bring it's owner 0.001% of the games revenue totaling 10% between all DPS owners. The initial DPS purchase price is not currently set in stone. If you have a suggestion on a good starting price please post it below to be taken into consideration.

There is a new page added under the Crypto Menu called DKV Shares. This new page contains a direct link to the integrated market where DPS can be bought or sold. It is built into the pre-existing Resource Market but is only available to be traded for BTC.

This page also contains a live finance report of earnings and balances. It lists the revenue earned in the last 30 days, total revenue earned since the start, game balances, and coins paid. Each section shows the amount of coins for that particular area and how much they are worth compared to USD.

For example, here is a screenshot of the current game balance for coins.

And here is a screenshot of the coins paid table.

I have set it this way to give people a clear idea of what they are buying into. Anyone can view this page as long as they are logged in.

The initial 10,000 DPS offer will stay up until it is completely purchased or until a month has passed. Once all of the DPS has been purchased or time runs out then the remaining markets will be opened up to allow DPS to be sold for any currency offered in game.

Whenever someone purchases something in game a message will be posted to chat with the amount that was split between holders.

Please note, DPS that is placed as an active sell order will not earn their respective percentage when coins are used. You also cannot gain a percentage on your own spending.

~~Arena Challenges~~
The Add Challenges screen for the Arena has been modified.

~~Lucky Rolls~~
Lucky Rolls is a new chat based betting system that gives players a chance to double their bet. You can find the commands to this new system under the Crypto Menu

~~Chat Bug~~
The issue with getting a white screen while typing has been fixed.

~~Social Media~~
The menu has been changed around a bit, social media stuff has been moved to the Help/Stats menu and removed from the footer.

TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 09:48:08 PM

Update went very smoothly, nice job!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: