Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DASH/XDN/XMR/SDC] Comparison between the most known anonymous coins (MUST READ)  (Read 33668 times)
P3RS3US

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:48:00 PM

Navajo fanboys, please, don't spam serious threads with your shitty centralized mixing "technology". Please, don't do it.

Well let them make their case, and provide fats, proof evidence etc supporting this paradigm shift. This is an open discussion thread.

As of now all i see is some fluff sprinkled on a centralized mixer/gateway. If all anon transactions have to flow into and out of a single point, then its not really secure and its only "anon" until that central point is compromised.
+1

On the other hand 00Smurf has a point:

let them make their case, and provide facts, proof evidence etc supporting this paradigm shift. This is an open discussion thread.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:48:26 PM

I fully support the open discussion. But they know nothing about the inside of their favourite coin and just spam with something like this:

NAVAJO COIN RELEASED ITS NEW POS 100% ANON WALLET TODAY. STATE OF THE ART FEATURES WITH INSTANT ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS. THIS DEV TEAM IS COMMITTED AND HAS MANY NEW PLANS FOR THIS COIN.. THIS COIN SHOULD BE BETWEEN $1-$5 LETS MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

ATTENTION ALL WHALES!!
                                                                    NAVAJO COIN IS CALLING YOU!
                                                                  GET IN BEFORE OTHER WHALES DO
                                             THIS ANON WALLET IS THE BEST IN THE CRYPTO MARKET TODAY

They are both great coins.. both coins have their strengths and weaknesses however Nav's new anon wallet is is a PARADIGM SHIFT in this highly turbulant global crypto market. So many new clone coins will be released all wanting to be like NAV and not SDC

Would you call it "discussion"? I'd rather call it "spam".
JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:49:47 PM

@ OOSmurf, u seem like a very large whale to me.. why dont u get chatting in the NAV forum.. 'Soopy' the lead developer for Navajo Coin is online you can chat with him.. hes great hes always providing a helping hand.. would say hes one of the best devs in the crypto scene today.

By the way NAV's algo is X13. It is the only POS anon coin on the market first of its kind and its working just fine.

P3RS3US

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:52:17 PM

It is the only POS anon coin on the market.

SDC is proof-of-stke
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:56:34 PM

Remember all them other POS coins that tried going anon but failed.. why didnt navajo coin fail? because we have the expert skill sets and on point dev team who know which direction they are heading. By Navajo becoming the first POS anon coin to be fully working on a global scale is a paradigm shift my friend.. 23/03/2015 will be a day to remember just like march 2013 when bitcoin was still riding below $10
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:57:45 PM

JusTrynaMakeIt, why don't you reveal the advantages of NavajoCoin by yourself?
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:00:33 PM

Remember all them other POS coins that tried going anon but failed.. why didnt navajo coin fail? because we have the expert skill sets and on point dev team who know which direction they are heading. By Navajo becoming the first POS anon coin to be fully working on a global scale is a paradigm shift my friend.. 23/03/2015 will be a day to remember just like march 2013 when bitcoin was still riding below $10

SDC is proof-of-stake and anon (2 tokens: CN on a BTC fork)

Not to steal ur thunder but Shadow is the paradigm shift in crypto today.
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

I am here to inform the world about this coin's 'UNBREAKABLE CODE' get in while you can.. dont sit on the sideline watching it go up.. nav is still cheap BITTREX is the place to trade  Smiley
P3RS3US

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:08:19 PM

I am here to inform the world about this coin's 'UNBREAKABLE CODE' get in while you can.. dont sit on the sideline watching it go up.. nav is still cheap BITTREX is the place to trade  Smiley

Geez… ok maybe ur not the man to explain Navajo
illodin

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Navajo fanboys, please, don't spam serious threads with your shitty centralized mixing "technology". Please, don't do it.

It has two state of art encryptions, how can it be centralized to single point if it has dual encryptions and is encryptionized twice so there's no single point of failure?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:14:28 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 09:25:21 PM by anotherlateminer

Operate the facts, please.

It has two state of art encryptions, how can it be centralized to single point if it has dual encryptions and is encryptionized twice so there's no single point of failure?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000388.0

Have you read the whitepaper?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

Yes the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) is just amazing, how does it work? I dunno, magic, but let's pump pump pump!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:37:30 PM

Yes the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) is just amazing, how does it work? I dunno, magic, but let's pump pump pump!
The WHALES will come very soon and everyone who owns NavajoCoin will be rich, it's generally known. Then why should you bother about these unsignificant things?
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:19:13 PM

Could you please be quiet about your Navajo coin ? You're not bringing any discussion about tech, you're just mooning for no reason.
By the way, I don't trust this coin at all. Definitly not for me.

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:10:15 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 11:27:00 PM by 00Smurf

@ OOSmurf, u seem like a very large whale to me.. why dont u get chatting in the NAV forum.. 'Soopy' the lead developer for Navajo Coin is online you can chat with him.. hes great hes always providing a helping hand.. would say hes one of the best devs in the crypto scene today.

By the way NAV's algo is X13. It is the only POS anon coin on the market first of its kind and its working just fine.

I've done my lurking, and I personally don't see the need for a centralized mixer coin when thats some that Dash/Drk does already, though with multiple masternodes that are sorta decentralized yet 90% are run on 9 diff VPS servers.

If I had to pick a Pow anon coin I'd choose XMR.

As for a POS anon all in one solution SDC is where it is at for me, it's consistently proven itself time and time again.

While I am all for competition as i feel it breeds innovation, I'm just not seeing it with NAV yet, No offense or anything intended.

As for your last statement it doesn't really matter what algo a POS coin is once it out of its mining phase. Why would my staking coins care if the mining algo was scrypt,x11,x13,x15 etc. It's also not the first nor the only POS anon coin.

00Smurf

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:13:52 PM

Lol how many times can you cram encryption into a sentence?
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:38:28 PM

Navajo is a centralized system from my understanding.  The nodes are centralized and maintained by the Navajo Coin Foundation.  Although they are looking for a method to decentralize it without compromising the anonymity of the network.  From their white paper, section 2.2.8: 

Node Maintenance:
The nodes will be decentralized, but to begin
with they will be maintained by the Navajo
Coin Foundation. We are working to find a
secure way that we could distribute the code
for users to setup their own nodes, while still
being able to guarantee the integrity of the
Anonymous Network.

http://navajocoin.org/files/navajo_whitepaper_march2015.pdf
00Smurf

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:43:49 PM

Navajo is a centralized system from my understanding.  The nodes are centralized and maintained by the Navajo Coin Foundation.  Although they are looking for a method to decentralize it without compromising the anonymity of the network.  From their white paper, section 2.2.8: 

Node Maintenance:
Anonymous Network.

So logically this follows navajo becoming a 2 tier mixing system with masternodes at some point in the future. Once again this is provided by DASH/DRK
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:08:04 AM

Node Maintenance:
Anonymous Network.

So logically this follows navajo becoming a 2 tier mixing system with masternodes at some point in the future. Once again this is provided by DASH/DRK

True 00Smurf, difference is that Navajo is at a fraction of DRK value right now and it's PoS, and don't have that shadow "instamine" over its head like dark/dish have 

No worries, whales and ballers will find their way into Navajo soon enough  Wink
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:19:30 AM

To whom it may apply, can you add (NAV) to the forum title alongside all the other anon coins initials.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: