Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sfards:SF100, the first 28nm Dual-Mode Miner is accepting pre-order now  (Read 129572 times)
Sfards (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:33:50 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 08:18:08 AM by Sfards

In order to be a little more prepared, we’re trying to get a more realistic number of interested parties in the board and also in sample chips, so if you would like to purchase please let us know here!

So far for a board we have:
Pekatete 1
Jekecoin 1
J4bberwock 1
DRKMSTR 1
Sloopy 1
Valkir 1
Notlist3d 1
Xian01 1
Dexter770221 1
Jiannis78 1
Stan258 1
Bitblazing 1
Sidehack 1
BitcoinPappi 1
Rabinovitch 1
Meech 1
Swimmer63 1
Sine(X) 1
Goxed 1
ThePhwner 1
MidwestMiner 1
Smit1237 1
Ncsupanda 1

Please note that if your name is up here it isn’t an order, it’s just to get a better idea of numbers.

Thanks!
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:40:53 PM

You can also add me to the list.  Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:38:06 PM

In order to be a little more prepared, we’re trying to get a more realistic number of interested parties in the board and also in sample chips, so if you would like to purchase please let us know here!

Pekatete 1
Jekecoin 1
J4bberwock 1
DRKMSTR 1
Sloopy 1

Please note that if your name is up here it isn’t an order, it’s just to get a better idea of numbers.

Thanks!

Please add me to the list I will send PM.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:16:58 PM

If there are still some openings, I would love the opportunity to evaluate these.

Pekatete 1
Jekecoin 1
J4bberwock 1
DRKMSTR 1
Sloopy 1

Thanks!
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:06:02 PM

Maybe I will be interested in sample chip, but that depends what documentation will reveal. How hard will be to design a PCB. Looks like I will loose my job soon, so plenty time to play with designing miners Wink Already have tested design with 300A DC/DC converter (that is powering 8 A1 chips) so maybe this will be sufficient for 4 SF3301.

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
jiannis78

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:46:05 PM

Pekatete 1
Jekecoin 1
J4bberwock 1
DRKMSTR 1
Sloopy 1

Thanks!
Please add me to the list I will send PM.

stan258

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:30:59 PM

We’d like to reiterate that our ASIC’s development board design and its software will be published in April. Is there anyone interested in the development board? Or anyone enjoy to use it personalize your miners? 

It would be great if we could cultivate some discussion about these documents both to help with future projects and to enable developers to get the most out of them.

Count me in please.  Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:43:33 AM

Pekatete 1
Jekecoin 1
J4bberwock 1
DRKMSTR 1
Sloopy 1
Valkir 1
Notlist3d 1
Xian01 1
Dexter770221 1
Jiannis78 1
Stan258 1
Bitblazing 1
Sidehack 1

Thanks!

well if you mean 'interested parties" in the board.....(ie a working unit even in beta i can help you all with by running etc) you can count me in

if you mean a 'sample board' with test chips and you expect me to know wtf is going on with it ....er probably i should wait till you get the stuff out in production

but hey....I'll turn anything on you want to send me to test 24/7 if the above is to your liking.....(i have no life wtf)

so again if the above applies also to probably getting this toy count me in...... if this is test mode only ....use the above considerations (i know my limits)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:35:47 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 04:09:39 AM by notlist3d

Thanks SFards for adding me to list!  I look forward to playing with one Smiley

*On a side note you might put stipulations on what it takes to get one.  Just makes it a manageable and realistic list.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:49:01 AM

Add me to the list as well please
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:06:28 AM

well if you mean 'interested parties" in the board.....(ie a working unit even in beta i can help you all with by running etc) you can count me in

if you mean a 'sample board' with test chips and you expect me to know wtf is going on with it ....er probably i should wait till you get the stuff out in production

but hey....I'll turn anything on you want to send me to test 24/7 if the above is...

Well, I would like to play with your board (in the way described in the quote) too. Probably.  Cheesy

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:04:27 AM

We’d like to reiterate that our ASIC’s development board design and its software will be published in April. Is there anyone interested in the development board? Or anyone enjoy to use it personalize your miners? 

It would be great if we could cultivate some discussion about these documents both to help with future projects and to enable developers to get the most out of them.
If it has an ON switch... I can run it Cheesy  I'd be interested.
Sfards (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:55:39 AM

but hey....I'll turn anything on you want to send me to test 24/7 if the above is to your liking.....(i have no life wtf)

so again if the above applies also to probably getting this toy count me in...... if this is test mode only ....use the above considerations (i know my limits)
Our development board will consist of 1 SF3301 chip mounted on a board and will include 2 12v power boards (one for the BTC side and one for the LTC side). We can also offer an optional Controller Board for a little extra cost.

Thanks SFards for adding me to list!  I look forward to playing with one Smiley

*On a side note you might put stipulations on what it takes to get one.  Just makes it a manageable and realistic list.
Very welcome!

Well the requirements are merely based on interest and whether you’d like to build something with the SF3301. Our goal is to provide something to developers who want to explore the capabilities of the chip.

For all interested parties, Dev Board pricing and shipping timeframes will be coming soon.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:10:49 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 09:18:41 AM by Searing

Our development board will consist of 1 SF3301 chip mounted on a board and will include 2 12v power boards (one for the BTC side and one for the LTC side). We can also offer an optional Controller Board for a little extra cost.

Thanks SFards for adding me to list!  I look forward to playing with one Smiley

*On a side note you might put stipulations on what it takes to get one.  Just makes it a manageable and realistic list.
Very welcome!

Well the requirements are merely based on interest and whether you’d like to build something with the SF3301. Our goal is to provide something to developers who want to explore the capabilities of the chip.

For all interested parties, Dev Board pricing and shipping timeframes will be coming soon.

ok ...well ... .. i prob would get one of them in that case...with the optional controller board (should it be needed for tech challenged like myself) ....

good to have a hobby...and I can likely just follow the thread here.....do what the 'big boys' are trying and trail along at the back of the pack...

(i have no ego...i at one time drank the bfl kool aid)

a guy can never have enough 'toys'

edit: to be clear..you can put me down for consideration for a dev board...what the heck (hardly a ringing endorsement of my skills/help but such is as it is)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jekecoin

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 07:20:58 AM

Very welcome!

Then we can use a Raspi or a PC for do the work.

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:41:37 AM

Please add me to the list for a Dev board.
Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:52:51 AM

I'm also interested in your products, add me please in your list.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:30:29 AM

Very welcome!

You might want to pre-qualify people some how rather than waste boards on people who have little intention of using them for development.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:15:23 PM

I am interested in the dev-board as well. Please add me!

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
jekecoin

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

Very welcome!

You might want to pre-qualify people some how rather than waste boards on people who have little intention of using them for development.
Nice, that's thrue I'm not a developer, but i'm interested in a test board.

Hard obsoleto                    VPS: Digitalocean                     Cloudmining: Cex.io · EOBOT                    Gambling: Primedice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: