Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:32:06 PM

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest. Unfortunately most if not all cloud mining companies have turned out to be scams, they use whois guarded websites hiding their identity from you, they have no telephone number, No address, [and] using referral bonuses to attract new people daily so they can pass generated bitcoins around from one person to another until they have made enough money to run away with yours and others investments. Yet, these places make thousands of hard earned BTC from people like you. People looking for the answer as to how they can make a recurring income of Bitcoins and know their investment is safe and secure.

I have watched this forum and other communities, and I have built EXACTLY what you all wanted, I built the first of it's kind cloud mining solution based upon YOUR needs, and I have corrected ALL the problems you have with all other cloud mining companies.

And that, my fellow Bitcoiners, is how a high school grad ONLY corrects an Ohio University alumnus' prose, penned specifically to garner trust, then monies, from other bitcoiners from the comforts of his hut with poor, at best, internet connection, in the Philippines, purchased via selling off his Forex practice account portfolio while awaiting for the piglet on the skewer to be roasted in the pit adjacent from the cock fighting pen under the watchful eye of the cigarette-butt-eating alien in front of the once grocery-cum-disco lounge-cum-mining facility-cum-home burnt to the ground by a jealous fellow cock-fighting promoter, reporting back to its mother ship the uncoverings.

If you think I made the above up, think again, for it's a string of honest truism espoused by none other than the venerable Leroy Fodor (taking a few liberties, a given).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

Conclusion: Gleb and his futile attempts to discredit Leroy at every turn resulted in finding his past business ventures to be pleasing and above and beyond any thing the clients he served could have imagined. Proving once and for all Leroy is neither a scammer nor a liar and when doing business with him you will get top notch service that goes above and beyond anything in the industry he is working in can provide.

Thank you Gleb for showing everyone here exactly what doing business with me is like, from the testimonials here I would say my other investors were quite pleased with the work that was directly accomplished by me.

Nice try bud, but you cut your own throat with this one, I told you to stop while you were ahead, but your ignorant persistence only proved you ultimately WRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:03:30 PM

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/1244-the-future-of-cloud-mining/

Your income is based on your investment, we did a test using 2BTC that after 6 months paid the investor 4.9 BTC in return. SO he made 2.9BTC profit on his investment in only 6 months. right now our investors are making 25% increased daily income and overall 5% more compound interest n their original investment.

WOW! Fuck me in the ass. The test account earned 245% profit in 6 months equating to 490% profit during the course of a year. The test did so well, it purchased a pronoun, and now wants to be recognized as a "he".

But, that was when the program was tested, for shortly thereafter the return is now much more betterer, for the investors are now making 25% on their investment daily. Thus, 1 BTC invested and compounding the 25% daily profit equates to 2.355888585287318e+35 BTC. This Leory Fodor dude is a fuckin' genius... or, he's been smokin' the shit stemmin' outta his cock-fighting chickens' asses.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

Conclusion: Gleb and his futile attempts to discredit Leroy at every turn resulted in finding his past business ventures to be pleasing and above and beyond any thing the clients he served could have imagined. Proving once and for all Leroy is neither a scammer nor a liar and when doing business with him you will get top notch service that goes above and beyond anything in the industry he is working in can provide.

Thank you Gleb for showing everyone here exactly what doing business with me is like, from the testimonials here I would say my other investors were quite pleased with the work that was directly accomplished by me.

Nice try bud, but you cut your own throat with this one, I told you to stop while you were ahead, but your ignorant persistence only proved you ultimately WRONG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, I ONLY provided that screenshot to dispute your timeline espousing how you were a Forex trader then a Bitcoin mining guru all the while you were cleaning toilets with your Flipo wife.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

The bottom line at the end of the day GLEB is as a scam accusation you are to prove one thing, That the business I have advertised is not going to fulfill its promise that I will not do as I say i will, and I will take your investment and run away with it. In all this 6 to 7 pages of my past and trials and tribulations, what you have proven sir, Is I have been knocked down by life I have struggled and at every single turn and obstacle I have brushed off and not given up, and I did that gleb not by what you are doing, I did that thru hard work, I did that thru telling people I will do something then doing exactly what I promised.

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

Smiley

And before yo spout your lips "oh bla bla bla cleaning toilette's bla bla Im a racists junkie who has nothing better to do than waste peoples time trolling"

Remember it does NOT matter what the business was, this is a scam accusation thread, you were to prove that I am a scammer that I will not do what I say, You are to prove doing business wiht me will result negatively. And you did the exact opposite HAHAHAHA

Dude, Bitcoin is based on trust, and what I've 100% accomplished is that you can't be trusted. Hell, even in this post of yours I'm quoting you declared that lying about when you started in Bitcoin and when you started mining bitcoins is irrelevant, and that Bitcoiners should NOW take the word of those who've believed in your system and are currently profiting off your unicorn-based venture, of whoms, BTW, nary a one has come forward in your defence, but your investor guise as a sockpuppet did ask a couple questions, which, BTW, is what started this rabbit hole you're diggin'.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:23:43 PM

It doesnt really matter why you did it gleb all you did was disprove your own accusations of me being a scam. As I said, as a scam accusation NO ONE CARES when I got into bitcoins NO ONE CARES when I started mining what they want to know is WILL THIS "DUDE" STEAL MY MONEY.. Is this "DUDE" any good at business. SO thank you Gleb, thank you for once again in this stupid thread allowing your own evidence of me to prove yourself wrong.

The bottom line at the end of the day GLEB is as a scam accusation you are to prove one thing, That the business I have advertised is not going to fulfill its promise that I will not do as I say i will, and I will take your investment and run away with it. In all this 6 to 7 pages of my past and trials and tribulations, what you have proven sir, Is I have been knocked down by life I have struggled and at every single turn and obstacle I have brushed off and not given up, and I did that gleb not by what you are doing, I did that thru hard work, I did that thru telling people I will do something then doing exactly what I promised.

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

Smiley

Dude, you truly are 100% fucked in the head if you honestly believe that NOBODY here in Bitcoinland cares that you lied on now several occasions, for the very people you're tryin' to now fuck has chastised others in the past for a lot less worse than what I've done to you in this thread.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/First.Citizens.Bank.843-293-1800

We deposited over $35,000 in First citizens our first year with them, then $125,000 last year, so far they have denied us for a $7,500 business loan, that would have secured a piece of equipment that last year would have picked up a contract to seal a 2 year contract @ $125,000 a year. Then they lost a 31 page business plan/proposal, financial statements proving a business was bringing in over $90,000 and netting over $50,000 a year, we asked for the $15,000 loan and they lost the application and we missed out on a great opportunity.
Our landlord offered for us to buy the house we have been renting from them for 2 years @ $25,000. After depositing 125,000 in their bank last year we figured a $30,000 dollar loan should not be a problem. After all a 5 year $30,000 loan is about $575.00 a month, we pay $768.00 a month.
THEY SAY
Access to capital is critically important to just about every business. That's why at First Citizens, we've worked to make business lending simple? YEA RIGHT!

So that you don't get it fucked up and think that once again I have proven that you and your wife were successfully by relaying the above, allow me to drive the point home I'm trying to make.

The date depicted above negates the lies you've declared in your timeline as to when certain events happened. Also, it shows that you and your wife were in need of ONLY $7,500 USD during the timeframe in life when you were supposedly flush in cash, shortly thereafter moving to the Philippines to be fucked by your wife's family.

Now, do you want to go down this rabbit hole further so that I can then dig up fodder, Fodor, as to how you fucked people here in the states hence you needing to move to the Philippines?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:51:55 PM

Smiley

So you're saying that nobody cares if you have lied before as long as your current lies are convincing enough? Sounds about right for most BTC "investments" these days.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

the loan was for business expansion I wanted a floor waxer to pick up a county cleaning account so again you cut your own throat, the bank we were using was bullshit. Since I could not get the loan I wanted, I rented the machine and picked the account up the next bidding, like I said life knocks me down I brush off and get back up. We also applied for a loan to get a house and didnt get that either because the bank wanted us to get a loan for a house we could not afford and did not approve the house we wanted to buy, and we would not get into a loan we were unsure we could follow thru with on the payments.

Let me add, I am very happy that my life has been so entertaining for you gleb, thank you for allowing everyone to know exactly how hard I have worked, and all my accomplishments. I sure hope you have ahd fun digging in my life.

FOR THOSE READING..
this is why all websites are whois guarded, in this lonely poor saps futile attempts to discredit me, he has been disproven at every single turn, with every shred of what he considered as evidence against me, he has failed but during that time has dug every single horrible thing I have had to encounter, things I had hoped I could forget, If you guys knew how hard it was to see your daughter crying as her home and her toys burned then find out it was some idiot who was not held responsible, or the day my daughter woke up with a swollen eye and I was the only one home and never encountered that before, those are not memories I wish to recall, but this asshole with his fake identification (the city is correct but no on puts real ID up online not even this idiot) but this asshole has been able to allow me to relive the worst experiences in my life, none of which prove I am a liar, or a scammer, none of them proves I am dishonest and will steal from you. as a matter of fact most of his own evidence proved all the accusations so far he was wrong about.

So as you sit and laugh at what this man has done, please enjoy it, as it was not as easy to swollow when its you going thru these hard times.

Smiley

Yep, nobody puts their real Id on the internet but I did, and that IRS Form 1099-MISC is now part of an FBI investigation against BFL, an entity I'm sure you'll agree is acting nefariously.

Dude, the loan you just verified as such negates your financial position you've espoused elsewhere all over the internet, most recently to stick it up fellow Bitcoiners' asses depicting the guru you're not, hence the gist of this thread.

You're spending so much time trying to discredit me, the source of discoveries, when you should be providing proof of something, anything, proving that you're claims are valid, of which nary a one are.

Again, nary a soul has come to this thread in your defense. NOBODY! Not even from those opposite the camps I'm privileged to be part of.

You, Leroy Fodor, is exactly what's wrong with Bitcoin, not I.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED
Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED
Your claim my business is a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I will not be baited by you any longer.

Hell, you can't even show me proof where I stated the above (highlighted).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:58:53 PM

The above was gleaned directly off your website: http://www.stakeminers.com/about.php

My fuckin' bad! It never occurred to me to lie on my website to earn trust from the very Bitcoiners that are goin' send me millions due to me being the most honest dude in all of Bitcoinland. You got me on that one.

To clarify, it doesn't matter one iota that I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you first discovered Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, even though your website declares you started your venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining in 2011, but elsewhere I've shown that you've stated that you first started buying and selling (note, you didn't use the word trading like an expert Forex trader would've used) bitcoins in 2009, but all that doesn't matter because at the end of the day what does matter is that you, Leroy Fodor, can be trusted because you're an honest guy and have never ripped off anybody and have worked hard to put your 1990s-esque-HTML-themed website together to securely amass others bitcoins via an unsecure website for the sole purpose to securing others' bitcoins, coupled with giving them at least a 580% ROI for the privilege in trusting you, a dude who lives in a hut in the Philippines with poor internet connection at best, using the cheapest cell phone on the market to communicate with his investors to boot.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:09:59 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 09:21:22 PM by Gleb Gamow

Looks like Leroy Fodor just deleted four of his post on this thread in the last ten minutes, another strike against him for being the con artist that he is. Well played, dude!

Give me a sec and I'll repost all he deleted. Boy, this boy ain't right!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:32:56 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 10:02:35 PM by Gleb Gamow

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:10:25 PM

My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread. Here's the kicker...wait for it... Nearly ALL of them were penned to discredit my claims that his ONLY intent was to scam the Bitcoin community. I say that that's just about as crazy a dude, me, posting his real vitals on the internet, eh?

Leroy Fodor, you have now officially lost all cred with the Bitcoin community. May I suggest that you and wife start cleaning toilets there in the Philippines for $6.24/hr so that you can once again return to the states in a couple years or so, whereupon we can meetup and allow me to plow my face into your fist over a few brewskys at some American disco club.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 11:09:09 PM

My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread.

Told ya  Grin

But to his credit he did realize that he's digging his own hole, just a bit too late...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:29:40 PM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.
October 13, 2014 ·
Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Let's see how the venerable Leroy Fodor takes care of his friends, for that'll be an excellent barometer as to how he would help strangers in earning a 580% ROI with his alien-cum-unicorn Martingale System.

The above quote was gleaned from Leroy Fodor's Facebook page penned back in October, 2014. Surely, Leroy would let his dearest friend, Lucas (wondering now if they have a mutual friend named Linus), in on the action, being that Lucas is now in the Philippines not too far from Leroy's locale.

Remember, this was back in October last year when Leroy ONLY had the largest mining farm in the Philippines, with StakeMiners.com at its design stage, still with tremendous man hours to be put in to design the retro website reminiscent of 1990s websites we've all grown to love to date. Damn, how I so wish I was Lucas Musser, for it's a given that that dude's a 'rollin' in bitcoins.

To see if my suspicions were correct, I went a huntin' on Google and found the following: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/i-need-a-gopro-for-my-vlogs-in-the-philippines

Surely, that can't me Leroy's closest friend in the Philippines, Lucas Musser, could it? Lucas would be rich beyond my wildest dreams if he hooked up with Leroy over six months ago.

Damn me! Looks like it is: https://www.facebook.com/Engadget/posts/10152469982937370?comment_id=10152469985307370&offset=0&total_comments=12

Lucas Musser Leroy Fodor do you know about this?
Like · Reply · June 13, 2014 at 3:53am

Ironically, that's the ONLY time that Lucas and Leroy ever communicated with one another, perhaps communicating via others channels, the same true with Leroy's financier ONLY once interacting with Leroy on the internet via ONLY friending his Facebook page. Interesting!

That aside (albeit very telling), how is that Leroy's closest friend there in the Philippines obviously privy to the Leroy's Martingale System to earn millions now has an active crowdfunding campaign a runnin' to garner a mere $400 for a GoPro? Why does Lucas need the money? Let's read Leroy's friend's own words, shall we?

You might ask, why haven't I got a GoPro on my own? I live here and with life so comes the expenses, to put it bluntly I don't have the money for it. You might also note the price, in the mall the GoPro 3 is 20,000 php which with the current exchange rate is 453.25 usd and the GoPro 4 is even more. I've done some research and on ebay Philippines I can get a GoPro 3 or its equivalent for about 400 usd including shipping so I think its the best route.

Ooch! To add insult to injury, Leroy has yet to donate even a mere $10 from the earnings of his largest bitcoin mining operation there in the Philippines.

That's how Leroy takes care of his friends. Imagine how he would take care of perfect strangers handing over anonymous cryptocurrency over the internet to some dude in who-knows-where now because his hut burnt down years ago.

At this juncture ...

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:55:01 PM

My fuckin' bad - AGAIN! Make that 19 posts, not 4 that the venerable Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread.

Told ya  Grin

But to his credit he did realize that he's digging his own hole, just a bit too late...

Yep, that boy ain't right!

He just call me a few minutes ago, but he had a bad connection. All I heard at the end was somethin' 'bout a bad economy and the word scum. Note to self: Hunt Google to see if the Philippines has an erection coming up. I freaked him out when I answered the phone with "Hell, Leroy" even though my phone shown "withdrawn".

I'd say up to three days ago Leroy Fodor had visions of becoming the Sonny Vleisides of the Philippines. Hmmm! Perhaps his vision did come true, for I've shot down both of them.

The ONLY thing that saddens me is that by me creating this thread, Leroy Fodor now has more clients than he can handle my hand, soon may have to use his mouth to satisfy them all.

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 02:10:31 PM
I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors  Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

This fucker actually believes that he got more investors due my thread acting as a PR campaign.  Roll Eyes Hell, it wouldn't surprise me the least that he believes his kids look like the mailman because of him coming to his house on a daily basis. Speaking of such, why the fuck does he wife have to work a conventional job since he and her were Forex partners (his actual words) and now partners in this venture and their largest bitcoin mining operation there in the Philippines? And, why does Leroy Fodor have a current listing offering his graphics services for ONLY $6.24/hr, barely over the minimum wage there in the Philippines?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:16:33 AM

Next stop for the Leroy Fodor train wreck: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=953062.0

Saving NetCoin for last, making sure that Leroy Fodor is removed from its ranks first.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:45:06 AM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberpinoy

Yep, all them waking hours he put in to build his bitcoin dice site and stakeminers site and maintain the largest bitcoin mining operations in the Philippines, and Leroy Fodor still has time to put in over 1,000 hours to play games, even online now as I type this. I hate to say it, all, but Leroy Fodor is...wait for it...Superman!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:01:45 AM

Somebody PMed me a poem:

With my face in the mud,
And my gun in my hand.
Is this grenade a dud,
Where is my homeland.
What's this war that we fight,
Why did it start at all.

The enemy has a mean bite,
The light's at the end of the hall.
This war that we fight,
Is all based on lies.

All throughout the night,
I hear the women's cries.
The heat of the sun on my neck I feel,
Throughout the battlefield I ride.

I missed my lunch wish I had a meal.
My orders are what I must abide.
With their guns in their hand,
They run and shoot at us.
A bullet has pushed me to the sand.
with blood in my hands I make no fuss.

The pain in my chest gets worse with time,
This light that I see is brighter than before.
compared to this war hell would be sublime,
but it is heaven I am headed for.

If it wasn't for the "heaven" part, I'd say that Mr. Fodor penned it, but he's a professed Atheist.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:52:33 AM

Yet again, the God lovin'/hatin' (what day is it) Leroy Fodor has deleted more posts from this thread. Posts once penned to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm a crazy fuck for lying about his venerable tattoo-on-his-left-booby existence.

What are you talking about. We have not got cutoff? I stopped appeasing youin hat stupid thread thats going nowhere bro, your useless with your nonsense.

I have no idea what "connection" you are talking about, but my internet is fine.

What do you mean "Feel free to call me back"

Dude what are you talking about?

You are completely delusional man, you are so into this you are dreaming things up now brother.

I have no desire to feed you delusional trolling idiocism any longer man, you are by far the most insane person I have ever met online, in my 6 years of crypto, you by far top the icing on the cake brother.

Congrats you are finally number one on some list somewhere in the world. You sir, are by far the craziest, the most lonely, the saddest  individual to ever walk the face of this earth.

You help with charity, you are so full of shit HAHAHA I feel sorry for the people that you "helped" I can just imagine how that went and I see why you are no longer affiliated with them.

LMAO OMG bro seriously, you really should stop while you are ahead, as I read and others are reading your stuff we are laughing so hard at how very little you actually know about anything really, geography, world economics, you really are the most stupid person I have ever encountered. HAHA. If only you knew the truth behind all the busllhit you are blabbing twisting and embellishing.

Whoever you are bro, good luck in your endeavors, have fun with my life that you honestly know nothing about, twist it bend it, I just don't give a shit anymore.

It was nice playig wiht you for 2 days but now I must get back to work, I have investors I have to work for.

Thank you sir, for showing me in all my problems I have had, There are people (YOU) out there who have it much worse.

The love of my life, Leroy Fodor, send me two PMs, one addressing the PM I sent him about the phone call he made to me which he acknowledged, but a couple sentences later claimed never took place and that I'm delusional for thinking that such occurred.

Like I've said from the get-go, THIS BOY AIN'T RIGHT!

Leroy thought it was nice playin' with me for the past two days, and now thinks it's over. Dude ain't got a clue that his dice site is next on my list to attack, then NetCoin.

Dude can't even get ONE of the 465,938 other members on this forum to come to camp and assist him in attacking me, and that includes the other scammers that hate my guts. That's pretty sad when a scammer can't even get fellow scammers to join forces to attack a common enemy - ME.

Then again, he once cried on Facebook wondering why his 600+ followers weren't heedin' his request to join him on his Bitcoin quest, but the ones that ever so slightly mentioned its existence, he made one his investor and the other his closest friend.

Again, THIS DUDE AIN'T RIGHT!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:57:21 AM

I have no desire to feed you delusional trolling idiocism any longer man, you are by far the most insane person I have ever met online, in my 6 years of crypto, you by far top the icing on the cake brother.

Dude, I see we're miscommunicating. Let's talk this over some icy on this cake I once ordered from Walmart, the first Bitcoin Cake, I may add.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: