Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:08:03 PM

04-February-2015, 05:32 PM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64588-I-need-some-Help-PLEASE

I PROMISE ( and I dont break promises) anyone who helps me fix this I will send you some btc for helping me fix and get this one working from the first week or 3 of operations. I am so totally desperate right now and we have so much invested in these darn servers its not funny.

Jan 9, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/#post-3990

It is indeed not spam, because you would not be buying bitcoins from me as I am not a part of an exchange and that link I had there was not connected to anything that would involve buying, selling, signing up for or obligating anyone to do anything , it was not an advertisement it is an informational site Built by me personally.

You also would not be able to buy my bitcoins because I am holding my bitcoins right now. If you knew anything about bitcoins you would understand how utterly undereducated your response is.

Typical Leroy Fodor:

Please, please, please help me. Oh, woe is me! If you help me, I promise to pay you in a week or three after the site makes me some bitcoins first, then I promise to pay you, because I don't break promises. Yes, I have bitcoins that I'm hoarding, but those are for hoarding and not spending. If I spend them on those of you who help me, then I'm fuck and have to replace them. Then, by doing such, it crashes the bitcoin exchange rate, so I'm not doing that because I want to protect the bitcoin system thingy. That's how it works. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've worked hard on this dice site and it's now time to play some online game where I get to kill something.

PS: If you help me, I'll give you my Facebook account name and Skype handle, but don't tell anybody what they are, mmmmkay?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

http://portal.postloop.com/index.php?threads/hello-postloop.64339/

Hello fellow posters, bloggers, owners and social media friends. Today I have joined the group of Postloop. My wife advised since I have such a loud opinion, and in most cases I am right on the money with what I talk about and debate about, I should get paid for my opinions. She said with all the time I spend on talking with other forums and people I should post here. So I came to see what Postloop is all about, I joined and have already made a few posts. I hope I can enjoy my time here and that my opinions and research may be able to help others here as it has in other forums I am part of.

"I used to be a big fan of Joshua Zipkin, but now I have Leroy Fodor is satisfy my hourly needs."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:32:16 PM

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/05/peter-schiff-gold-price-is-fixed-so-what.html

Leroy Fodor May 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Can people help me understand, other than Jerry wolfgang, who is clearly related to some morgan out there, I see a lot of good info here. I am not a super experienced trader, been doing it for about a year, had gains have losses bla bla but my account is a profitable one. I like trading gold, but I hate getting caught in these financial battles between the banks and their wallets. My question, I can not understand why COMEX would want to lower the value of gold when the demand is so High. If they are already having a hard time keeping up with the demand, would it not be financially stupid to purposefully devalue a product you need to sell? I saw that they sold 500 million in paper contracts to force the price of gold down, then read they could not satisfy the demand for gold right now. Please help me understand why they do this. If you want to answer me with "To raise the value of the dollar" why does the Commodities Exchange need to worry about the value of the dollar, isn't that someone else's responsibility? My thinking is, they would want the dollar to lose value so gold gets higher, and as the demand is high right now that means more money for them, right? I mean the lower the value of gold, the more bullion buyers will want to get their hands on it. TRUST and believe is Jerry Wolfgang Morgan up there is right, you can bet your donkey I will be buying as much bullion as I can at 800 an OZ. I get confused as to their intentions, do they think lowering the value of gold somehow will deter people from buying it. especially with its history? If that is their thinking I am surprised they are so wealthy.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm.

December 19, 2014, 10:44:03 PM

Buy low, sell High = Make huge profits.
To really win big you need the courage to go against the crowd, when big moves have been going on too long.

That is not a good trading strategy HAHA, your strategy could have you flat broke or hedged out of your portfolio in days. Smiley dont go against or with the crowd do your own due diligence and make educated trades, thats how I was so profitable in the forex market, i didnt follow anyones advice or not follow anyones advice I did my own thing. I have 380 consecutive wins on trades by doing my own work and following NO ONE Smiley and that was before I cashed out to get into bitcoins Smiley And my wins are not your investment firm wins of 0.01 volume, my trades were 1 to 10 volumes at a time.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:57:41 PM

You're #4 on Google for "Leroy Fodor". Keep going  Cool

Josh Zerlan of BFL used to state that every time a negative thread was bumped pertaining to BFL, they earned sales. In kind, the venerable Leroy Fodor declared the same thing, even going as far as telling me to continue, for he'll make a fortune off my efforts. I don't want to let my fellow Bitcoiner down, so I'll abide.

We're on such great terms with one another, we have nicknames for each other. I call him SPORT, albeit I'm not sure what he refers to me as, but I have a feeling about some candidates.

Meanwhile, check out Leroy's wife's Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/bbai16kg/status/502495091747864576

This chick's about to shoot Filipino free-range chickens outta her cunt from atop a stripper pole a la Jody Drake due to gettin' so excited 'bout her first bitcoins. What's ironic is that Leroy Fodor has expressed all over the internet that he and his lovin' wife (even wrote her a poem once) have been buying and selling bitcoins since 2009. And, they once own and operated a mega bitcoin mining farm there in the Philippines back in 2013 till it burnt to the ground having to start all over again which he did, now owning the LARGEST bitcoin mining operation in all of the Philippines. Pretty fuckin' amazin' story, eh?

What's even more amazing is that Leroy now conducts paid seminars to teach others how they, too, can earn 580% ROI bi-yearly simply by giving him your bitcoins, whereupon he'll parlay them via his unicorn-Martingale-system. He so believes in his Martingale System that he once got into an argument with some dude on some other forum that Martingale systems ARE TOO profitable and that the dude didn't know shit because...wait for it...the dude wasn't versed as a successful Forex trading like he, Leroy Fodor, once was prior to selling off his [practice] portfolio to enter into the Bitcoin game.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:52:59 PM

Stake Miners commented on 3 videos 3 years ago
And a farthewr note, I live with a family who owns and legally fights cocks here in the philippines. they are treated like kings, they each have their own house, their own stoop to stand on and are fed greatly at least 3 times a day, so dont think you can say ....Oh and the owners have to poke and prod them to make them fighting animals, that is so not true. I have never ever seen the owners hurt their chickens, what sense woud that make, hurt your animal before it goes to fight?
  2:47
Rooster Attacks And Kills Man At Cock Fight
by The Young Turks
4 years ago955,054 views
A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

https://gamecocksunlimited.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/the-gamecock-is-a-symbol-of-freedom/

Leroy Fodor said

November 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I am in search of American Fighting cocks breeders. If anyone has any information of American Fighting Cocks breeders please emil me knlgfx@yahoo.com. I can make it worth your while

38 days later Leroy's three businesses and home burnt to the ground caused by jealous Filipinos. A year later, in 2013, his solar power bitcoin mining farm also burnt to the ground. All this info was glean from the internet penned by the lyin' piece of shit Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:09:26 PM

"My next guest is Leroy Fodor, speaking with us via Skype from the Philippines. Leroy lost everything he own due to a jealous cock fighter. Why's that funny? Granted, I've never seen two cocks dukin' it out, but surely you, the audience has. Not that I wouldn't mind watchin' such if the situation manifested itself. Know what I'm talkin' 'bout, guys?"

"So, that's what a cock looks like when it's a baby."

"... And that's why I founded the Fodor Foundation. Please give. Thank you. And God save the Queen."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:51:45 PM

I am putting my trust in you veterans, I am still new to this But I absolutely love this industry, my wife and I decided to make it a living, we want to get into many coins, and I already do a lot of trading on Cryptsy right now. We just recently bought our first bigger piece of mining equipment, we started with a couple USB Antminers, then bumped up to the 40Ghash/s Rockminer R box then skipped way ahead to a 1 Thash machine, just got it a couple days ago. We were planning on getting a second one, and now I think my wife is getting cold feet, and I wasnt doing to bad until the price hit 477. All the sudden I saw myself looking at other SHA coins and difficulties trying to see which one to mine  and downloading wallets as if I dont already have enough. But now I feel the pressure released as I see long time members talking in more positive theories. Unfortunately I am not sure how long term this situation may be, meaning how many months it will stay this low. But no matter I would love to see it go back up to my comfort zone which is anything above 550 Smiley

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment.

"Honestly, I'm Leroy Fodor and own the largest bitcoin mining operation in the Philippines... And, I'm not married."

http://www.datehookup.com/User-109762.htm

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:51:00 AM

I have lived here for 4 years Filipinos look for one thing in life, opportunities to scam foreigners, what better way to scam millions of foreigners than a great pump and dump coin?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KL-Cleaning/207558430497?pnref=lhc

Sep 3, 2014 - 4 years = Sep 3, 2010

But, the toilet-bowl-cleaning-lovin'-couple were still in South Carolina on Feb 6, 2011, with a myriad other examples I could post depicting that the Lyin' Fodors didn't move to the Philippines till very early 2012. They weren't in the Philippines during 2011 whatsoever.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:41:33 AM

if you guys dont like this Josh, and you know he will be there speaking. for me iot would be worth the 150 dollars and put his ass on the spot, go to the conference, if he is a speaker stand up and walk to the front while he is speaking and interrupt him with unavoidable questions about his scam. take proof and hold it up maybe even pass it all around, then go right to the front ticket booth and dont ask for your money back, give them the proof of his scam and demand they give you your money back for allowing a criminal to speak and use their conference to steal from people. Make a huge LOUD scene so others who feel the same will follow suit.

Dont bitch and complain if your not willing to go out of your way to correct it. He walks free because you as a community allow him to.

Leroy Fodor would've continued to lie if somebody in the community didn't go out of their way and put a stop to it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

From the shoutbox: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GnVCELSxs20J:https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dreports%26rcom%3Dpost%26tid%3D764%26pid%3D6171%26page%3D+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

sorry I have not been around I have been working on these projrects day and night to be honest

I dont like bitcoin talk so I wont ask those guys HAHA

I bet Leroy Fodor really hates this place now. HAHA

You dont know what work I have put in testing this project and doiung the website all by myself, I dint hire someone I learned thing I didnt even know how to do to make that website

I need help, anyone with PHP, Bitcoind (Daemon) and AJAX and CSS knowledge I could use your help PLEASE email knlgfx@yahoo.com

So, there was our venerable Leroy Fodor over at allcryptotalk.com seeking help on his website that he built all my himself after gleaning the internet for solutions to accomplish his task. He went there because we are monumental assholes that wouldn't help me if he asked, but once built he was here like flies on shit seeking clients to eventually fuck over.

That fucker didn't even give BitcoinTalk a chance to help him via starting a thread or something.

News Flash!: This just in.

Hello I neeed some help, I have been working on this for a little over a week and just can not figure it out.

I have a wallet running on a VPS and I have a website on a webserver that needs to communicate with the wallet on the VPS.

No matter what i do the web server always gets an error "Cant connect to wallet. Make sure the info is correct and try again"

blah

blah

blah

blah

Will L.I.B.! Leroy Fodor did come here first seeking help along with going over yonder in seeking the exact same help making sure he discredited this forum during the asking.

Correct me if I wrong, but are we witnessing a tad of a pattern here concerning our fellow Bitconer Leroy Fodor?

Somewhere in the Philippines is a little girl asking her 37-year-old daddy why he's crying.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:34:52 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 05:49:35 PM by Gleb Gamow

Here is the bottom line, especially here in the most toxic forum in bitcoins, no matter how hard we work, no matter how hard we try, if it involves a way we can make money and help others make money we are the scammers from the get go, we are the liars, we are judged by all the looser hacking scammers that screwed everyone else over. Your company is only legit if its alive for 9 years, if not YOUR A SCAM, your company is only worth a crap if your rich,  if you work your butt off to create something positive YOUR A SCAM.

Microsoft started in a garage, and look where they are, google started in someones basement and look where they are. sometimes, just sometimes people really are looking out to make something that will work and benefit people, Not everyone is trying to screw people over.  

Typical scammer-speak! I'm not a scammer because I work hard. I never lie. I am honest, honestly. Trust me! The lies I made, or you think I made, have nothing to do with me scamming somebody in the future. White knights like Bruno Kucinskas just want to fuck up the lives of honest people like myself, Leroy Fodor, who doesn't use Whois guard to hide my identity as I've declared at least a 100 times now. I atended attand atanded went to Ohio University to learnt something, bringing stuff I learnt to the Bitcoin community after selling off my Forex [practice] portfolio. I was never involved in cock fighter. That was my uncle. The ad you found of me seeking fellow cock fighters I placed for my uncle because he's not versed in how the internet works like I am. See my 10,000+ hours of gaming activity if you don't believe me. I do too have an investor in Vietnam. I made him my investor when he friended me on Facebook. Then, I created an account using his pseudonym so that I can ask my myself questions on threads I create depicting my latest project NOT designed to scam anybody. All because I invented the perfect Martingale system that'll make anybody 580% ROI but not share its makeup doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The reason I went to Facebook to seek help for what to do for an insect bite is because the internet was down and I couldn't use Google. I'm new to Bitcoin. I've been in Bitcoin since 2009 buying and selling bitcoins. My solar power bitcoin farm burnt to the ground. Happy, happy, joy, joy. My wife just got her first bitcoins (circa mid-2014). My wife and I are Forex partners and we know what we're talking about. I have the largest Bitcoin farm in all the Philippines. Can anybody loan me some bitcoins for my wife can get back to the states to renew her visa? I lost everything in the fire including my and daughter's passport. I don't know how the fire started. My cousin started the fire. A jealous dude down the street started the fire. The fire was caused by a short. My bitcoin farm was consumed by the fire. First my bitcoin farm burnt down, then later my three other businesses and home burnt down. Oh woe is me, honestly. I won't lie here, but... The truth is... Thank God for me finding my wife, Katrina. We will get married in the biggest church. Fuck God! I've never believed in God. I am an Atheist. God helped me through the times after the fire. I am not a scammer. My name is Leroy Fodor and I don't hide behind Whois guard. Trust me.

Speaking of oh-woe-is-me, I bet you don't even know about this once Bitcoin's favorite son: http://www.buttcoinfoundation.org/has-bruce-wagner-pulled-off-the-financial-biggest-scam-on-the-bitcoin-community

Nothing was even proven that Bruce stole anything, but he was ousted from the community mostly due to one lie, i.e., he wasn't the Bruce Wagner that was involved in Bond Funding in Chicago.

Thus, this tread was created for your lying ass having been caught in over 100 lies, but promise to not scam the community with your "Trust me!" verbiage. Whatever! I bet it sucks to be you right about now, eh?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

http://www.stakeminers.com/terms.php

14. FINANCIAL REGULATION

StakeMiner.com business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling and trading of cryptocurrencies and commodities and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated, international open payment system.

Well, fuck me in my unlubed ass, Leroy Fodor! You're a motherfuckin' genius! It hadn't occurred to a single Bitcoiner worldwide that one could open up an exchange in the Philippines without needing a single business license which StakeMiner doesn't have. Hell, you're even running your DiceFortune site outta the Philippines without having a single license declaring its existence.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:23:46 PM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=703375809757691&id=408310572597551

Leroy Fodor · ‎Philippine Investors

October 16, 2014

I am looking for Filipino investors who want to get involved with an investment with better returns than stocks, lower risk than stocks, and absolutely no trading involved. I am a bitcoin miner, I own one of the largest mining farms here in the Philippines. I am looking to start the first national Mining Pool for Filipino residents. Investors interested must understand this is a one time investment with a 100% to 125% profit on your investment. It is not an ongoing investment, and there is a chance after the initial investment is made and paid back no other investment opportunities will be made thru us. If you do want to farther invest in this Mining Poolon your own, you can set it up and we will give you opportunities, and the help you need, to do so. Chinese investors who invested 100,000 pesos worth of investment made 250,000 pesos in 6 months. We have a plan to not only get the Philippines involved in the bitcoin industry but be a leader in South East Asia. We already have a small mining farm backing up investment, as well as generating income. Our next step is to make a Filipino Mining Pool so more Filipinos can join in and make better money mining bitcoins. If you are interested in making real money this year its not to late. Contact me via private message and one of the mining associates that handles your area will get in contact with you to go over the details.

Yep, I, Bruno Kucinskas, is the number one reason why Bitcoin hasn't gone mainstream yet. Because I sit behind my computer in my van down by the river destroying venerable Bitcoin entities like the one above operated by Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor. I should have a broomstick shoved up my ass and have my body roasted over a BBQ pig pit somewhere in the Philippines for disrupting a disruptive technology.

Here's what one of the largest bitcoin mining farms in the Philippines looked like at the time (bear in mind that in December, 2014, Leroy declared that he operated the LARGEST bitcoin mining farm on the islands):

You got lucky, wait until those rewards are countered with CEX.io HUGE maintenance fees on cloud, there are times your reward is negative due to the fees being bigger than the rewards. Make sure you look very very closely at your rewards before you do statistics like this, I bet your table will reflect a whole new set of numbers once you check your balance against your rewards minus the fees. I promise you if you recheck the balances you did not make 1.4% you probably lost 30% on the mining being thier fees are 62% for maintenance. minus the trade fees you are looking at a nice loss of 22% haha. If I were you Id look at the finer things you left out in this message like the trade fees and the maintenance fees.

FYI I have been mining there a log time so no use trying to bullshit me. Cex.io/Ghash.io are the biggest scammers in the world of pools.

I will list a few things for you to determine yourself, along with screenshots to back it up.

My miner report for that block
(5s):1.023T (avg):1.022Th/s | A:3322712 R:5120 HW:22 WU:13.6/m

This was the payout report
17732 2014-08-24 09:49:25 317250 25.0550 1/120 4 hours 46.77 Ph Your shares 1523536/75000007950 0.00% 168878284227 0.00050896

Here is the report from the block cloud mined and its fees.
2014-08-24 18:34:54 0.00050896 BTC   0.00050977   MINING-Block #317250, Reward: 0.00050896
2014-08-24 18:34:54-0.00010196 BTC   0.00040781   MAINTENANCE-Shares 177624 , Cost: -0.00010196

Now if we do a simple mathematical equation it will tell us something interesting

If you can mine 177,624 shares with 50ghash/s of mining power in a 4 hour block, how many shares can you mine with 1000Ghash/s of mining power in a 4 hour block?

Solution 177,624(20) = 3552480

Wow how ironic to see that mathematically the numbers match very closely to what my miner stats output was huh?

NEED MORE PROOF Ok here you go this is for only 50Ghash of their cloud

2014-08-25 10:19:37   -0.00004996 BTC   0.00026826   MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 87032 , Cost: -0.00004996<-------------
2014-08-25 10:19:37    0.00002763 BTC   0.00031822    MINING   -   Block #317346, Reward: 0.00002763<-----------------LOSS of 0.00002233
2014-08-25 08:18:26   -0.00001076 BTC   0.00029059   MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 18744 , Cost: -0.00001076
2014-08-25 08:18:26    0.00002977 BTC   0.00030135    MINING   -   Block #317335, Reward: 0.00002977
2014-08-25 07:54:04   -0.00000207 BTC   0.00027158   MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 3600 , Cost: -0.00000207
2014-08-25 07:54:04    0.00003121 BTC   0.00027365    MINING   -   Block #317333, Reward: 0.00003121
2014-08-25 07:46:58   -0.00004372 BTC   0.00024244   MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 76152 , Cost: -0.00004372<--------------
2014-08-25 07:46:58    0.00003099 BTC   0.00028616    MINING   -   Block #317332, Reward: 0.00003099<------------------LOSS of 0.00001273
2014-08-25 06:03:07   -0.00003185 BTC   0.00025517   MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 55472 , Cost: -0.00003185
2014-08-25 06:03:07    0.00004361 BTC   0.00028702    MINING   -   Block #317324, Reward: 0.00004361
2014-08-25 04:46:45   -0.00002396 BTC   0.00024341    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 41736 , Cost: -0.00002396
2014-08-25 04:46:45    0.00004588 BTC   0.00026737    MINING   -   Block #317314, Reward: 0.00004588
2014-08-25 03:48:34   -0.00001855 BTC   0.00022149    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 32304 , Cost: -0.00001855
2014-08-25 03:48:34    0.00004588 BTC   0.00024004    MINING   -   Block #317314, Reward: 0.00004588
2014-08-25 03:03:57   -0.00005255 BTC   0.00019416    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 91544 , Cost: -0.00005255<---------------
2014-08-25 03:03:57    0.00004122 BTC   0.00024671    MINING   -   Block #317310, Reward: 0.00004122<-------------------LOSS of 0.00001600
2014-08-25 00:59:13   -0.00001266 BTC   0.00020549    MAINTENANCE   -   Shares 22048 , Cost: -0.00001266
2014-08-25 00:59:13    0.00003989 BTC   0.00021815    MINING   -   Block #317298, Reward: 0.00003989

pretty good equipment doesnt cut it. shuld i try for the s5 miner ? Also can some 1 tellme how pool mining works and hows daily ROI for it ?

Each pool is different. one of the highest payout pools right now is bitcoin affiliate network. ti is a PPS pool and he makes on time payments that you schedule. Mine is set to get a withdraw every 2 hours. Each pool is very different, most of your pools are PPLNS I do not kike those pools. and each pool calculates their PPLNS differently so your payout will be different for each pool.

Equipment has to be researched, a 40NM machine is going to cost more in electric than a 28NM machine. The s5 is not that bad, 590 watts for 1100 GHS is not that bad, you should be ok to make an ok profit there. I do not own an S5 My machines are Dragon miners and zeus miners. But i am looking to sell all of my dragons and get the S4s to replace them. Becasue they are more efficient than the dragons as far as electric usage. Because we are adding solar to our mining farm it means less money I have to spend. altho the electricity will be free after the install and solar is paid for, the amount of electricity I have to use makes a difference in my costs for solar. the more electric I use the more batteries and panels I have to purchase. So I also have to worry about my electric consumption.

Leroy Fodor is the BIGGEST BULLSHITTER in all of BitcoinLand. The fucker should conduct seminars on how you, too, could be a BULLSHITTING GURU.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

I started a website to help people learn ways to get attain bitcoins for free. I know over 20 users who have used my site and followed all the supplied information and got over 1 BTC in a month,(including myself) I started a venture into bitcoins and then put on this site what it was I did to attain my first bitcoin. If you do it right yu could gather over 1BTC in a month, I know many of my users who have. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

I have also started a facebook page for others interested in longer ventures for BTC we gather there and tallk and try new things out, a lot of us there have our own mining equipment we attained by using my sites information to get BTC. We then used the BTC to buy mining equipment, and we just keep growing from there.

Dont stop at 1 BTC a month, ai for 100 BTC a month then stop your goal. Smiley

Recall, Leroy Fodor was buying and selling bitcoins in 2009, then had a solar power mega bitcoin mining farm burnt to the ground in 2013, but ONLY received his first satoshis in June, 2014, as he declared to all his Facebooks fans of his discovery, albeit first wondering at the time if Bitcoin was a Ponzi scam. Four months later he posts on the Philippines Investors FB page how he runs a bitcoin investment firm that was seeking investors himself.

Yet, Leroy Fodor will look you in your eyes and declare he's not a scammer because he had yet scammed anybody. Why had he yet not scammed anybody? Because most to date have read through his bullshit. My attempt to warn those donning rose color glasses. And, because Leroy Fodor makes for excellent SPORT. HAHA! HEHE! HOHO! The Fodor must go!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

I will give you an example of stupid people in bitcoin. I have a trainee who has been training under me for over 5 months. the other day she facebook messaged me, emailed me texted me then even went as far as calling me. She first blamed me for stealing her bitcoins. she siad she had less bitcoins when she awoke than she did when she went to sleep the night before. She said i hacked her wallet and took her coins. My reply, first maam I am not a thief, second I dont have your private key or your wallet.dat file so stealing your coins is impossible without those 2 very important things. She understood finally I did not steal her coins. but then went on and on how someone stole her coins. I was checking blockchain, and no outbound transactions were made, I also noticed her balance was the same as it was the day before, it was actually slightly bigger as a matter of fact. I then showed her that proof. she went on and on again how someone had to have taken her coins because she does not have as many, So i posted the blockchain info from a screen shot.

After a few hours of intense research and trying to see how she lost coins and who could have taken them, she then comes out with the logic she was using. It was not the bitoins that went down, it was the value of BTC/USD going down. I explained to her you did not lose bitcoins you lost cash value of bitcoins and that is because the value dropped over the weekend.

Now to better understand I have a very extensive training program to raise awareness to people that includes 3 days of trading currencies as it is one of the profitable sections of our industry. So how she missed the 3 days of currency trading and currency values against fiat i will never know.

GULP! My bad! I didn't know that in the Philippines that October - 5 Months = June.

Leroy Fodor, I apology.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:52:27 PM

I used to live in BUtuan in the philippines crime rates are thru the walls peoiple steal lie scam con rip you off even your own family. we have now moved to Davao, very safe, no crime people do not overcharge me at the stores. why because if you dare break the law in davao you will be killed. you will literally disappear from existance, no warning , no trail, no jail time, no bullshit just here one day gone the next. People in Davao are scared to break the law. where as the rest of the country is open for all criminal activity. so you see violence does solve it all

Reads to me like Leroy Fodor is FUCKED!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

I was looking for a loan a couple months or so ago and came here, it was a useless waste of time, and I was actually using a piece of commercial land as collateral I posted everything I needed to post what I wanted the coins for why I needed the loan, I offered the loan or to purchase the commercial land for Bitcoins, I got nothing here I ended up selling the land on my own, this place is useless for people who really need and want help from the bitcoin community. A lot of these guys are holders, they hold their coins just vwaiting to cash out when the value hits over 1000 dollars again, they dont want to loan, they dont want to help people in the community, they dont even want to help secure the investment they have made by using their brains, they just want to get rich as quickly as possible.

If this fuckin' place is so Goddamn useless, then why the fuck are you here hawkin' your wares and services? Is it because "just want to get rich as quickly as possible"?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:09:41 PM

Leroy Fodor · ‎Philippine Investors

October 16, 2014

I am looking for Filipino investors who want to get involved with an investment with better returns than stocks, lower risk than stocks, and absolutely no trading involved. I am a bitcoin miner, I own one of the largest mining farms here in the Philippines. I am looking to start the first national Mining Pool for Filipino residents. Investors interested must understand this is a one time investment with a 100% to 125% profit on your investment. It is not an ongoing investment, and there is a chance after the initial investment is made and paid back no other investment opportunities will be made thru us. If you do want to farther invest in this Mining Poolon your own, you can set it up and we will give you opportunities, and the help you need, to do so. Chinese investors who invested 100,000 pesos worth of investment made 250,000 pesos in 6 months. We have a plan to not only get the Philippines involved in the bitcoin industry but be a leader in South East Asia. We already have a small mining farm backing up investment, as well as generating income. Our next step is to make a Filipino Mining Pool so more Filipinos can join in and make better money mining bitcoins. If you are interested in making real money this year its not to late. Contact me via private message and one of the mining associates that handles your area will get in contact with you to go over the details.

I need to check and see what it would cost me for this project.

I am looking for someone to code and set up a stratum server mining pool on a VPS that i would rent. This pool should able accessible to accept members but I will not be promoting the site as a pool for members other than myself and my friends. I just need to have the stratum server set up and accessible to me and to be mining to my wallet. I do not know anything about Linux code thus I can not organize this project myself. It will be a Bitcoin pool. You can use a pool template, I do not really care what the pool looks like I would love to have some statistics as in worker hashrates, Shares submitted and so forth. A nice basic pool would be fine. The payout structure can be a 24-hour proportional payout. Meaning your payout is based on the last 24 hours of hash you have pointed to the pool. So tracking hash would be important. (this is to be set up in case I ever do go public in the future with this pool, the work will already be done).

This project is in the planning phases so i just need some estimates from some experienced people as to what it would cost us to have a project like this set up. I will be buying the website and providing the VPS, and the Bitcoin wallet to use, I would just need someone to set up the website and the server, and explain to me where i have to put the Bitcoin wallet that is to be used.

Once this project is complete there could be future work if we decide to add a script pool to the mix. As mentioned we are all just putting this project together and need to get an idea of pricing to complete this project.

Please post in here and let me know what kind of costs I may be looking at for a SHA-256 mining pool setup. You can PM me but please post costs and other arguments public so i can let everyone see your ideas and help us to make the right decision.

"Outta all the other Fodors in the world, I end up a stavetard to this lyin' piece of shit, Leroy. Oh, woe is me!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:13:07 PM

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:13 PM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/316-thoughts-on-cloud-mining/?p=2481

I have 6 cloud mining accounts right now and it can be like a fulltime job watching them re-investing in them and increasing my cloud mining power. I also have my own machines that back up my investments. A few of my accounts are new a couple I have had for almost a year. I am always looking for new good cloud mining sites to become a member of, For me I can never have to many. I like to have as much cloud mining as I do machines, (based on income not THS) that way the cloud mining can pay more than what i owe in electric costs to run my miners.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?comment_id=805918639432243&offset=0&total_comments=6&pnref=story

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:52:07 PM

http://coingorilla.com/%28X%281%29S%281hbswjl4fko25yd1thdtzihv%29%29/profile.aspx?uid=661764f3-662f-46c9-a729-223e8d9797e8

02 Jan 2015

Bitcoin talk is full of the veterans who think they know everything, got in Bitcoins when it was 30 cents a coin and think because they made a butt ton of money they know what they are doing. the whole community is biased and selfish with their information, and rarely actually help anyone progress in the Bitcoin industry. It is full of trolls scammer and just plain outright bad advice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: